From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Update:_Snake_Pass_now_“belongs_to_cyclists

Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 14:53:44 +0000
 by: Spike - Mon, 7 Mar 2022 14:53 UTC

Despite the rumours last week that Snake Pass would no longer be open to
cyclists as road closures due to landslides continue, it seems more than
a few on two wheels got to enjoy the Peak District climb over the weekend.

> Snake Pass now “belongs to cyclists” as Peak District climb closed to motorists for at least a month
One rider said, "as far as I'm aware it's only open to bikes on the
weekend"...

Just watch out for that "big slice of road missing"...

It’s worth the hype! Snake Pass being closed to cars is the greatest
gift to cycling since the rear derailleur. Get up it and let’s petition
to make it happen more regularly 🥰

<https://road.cc/content/news/cycling-live-blog-7-march-2022-290859#live-blog-item-32287>

One wonders how long it will be before we hear of the first cyclist KSI
on this closed road.
..

--
Spike

Re: Update: Snake Pass now “belongs to cyclists”

<t077ju$q2q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6642&group=uk.rec.cycling#6642

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re:_Update:_Snake_Pass_now_“belongs_to_cyclis
ts”
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 22:28:30 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 09:28 UTC

On 8/03/22 03:53, Spike wrote:
> Despite the rumours last week that Snake Pass would no longer be open to
> cyclists as road closures due to landslides continue, it seems more than
> a few on two wheels got to enjoy the Peak District climb over the weekend.
>
>> Snake Pass now “belongs to cyclists” as Peak District climb closed to motorists for at least a month
> One rider said, "as far as I'm aware it's only open to bikes on the
> weekend"...
>
> Just watch out for that "big slice of road missing"...
>
> It’s worth the hype! Snake Pass being closed to cars is the greatest
> gift to cycling since the rear derailleur. Get up it and let’s petition
> to make it happen more regularly 🥰
>
> <https://road.cc/content/news/cycling-live-blog-7-march-2022-290859#live-blog-item-32287>
>
> One wonders how long it will be before we hear of the first cyclist KSI
> on this closed road.
> .

What is KSI?

Re: Update: Snake Pass now “belongs to cyclists”

<j8ommmF37aeU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6646&group=uk.rec.cycling#6646

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re:_Update:_Snake_Pass_now_“belongs_to_cyclists

Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 09:41:43 +0000
 by: Spike - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 09:41 UTC

On 08/03/2022 09:28, Peter Keller wrote:
> On 8/03/22 03:53, Spike wrote:

>> <https://road.cc/content/news/cycling-live-blog-7-march-2022-290859#live-blog-item-32287>

>> One wonders how long it will be before we hear of the first cyclist KSI
>> on this closed [Snake Pass] road.

> What is KSI?

Something normal people try to avoid.

--
Spike

Re: Update: Snake Pass now “belongs to cyclists”

<t09qqn$b9h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6668&group=uk.rec.cycling#6668

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
ts”
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 22:08:39 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 09:08 UTC

On 8/03/22 22:41, Spike wrote:
> On 08/03/2022 09:28, Peter Keller wrote:
>> On 8/03/22 03:53, Spike wrote:
>
>>> <https://road.cc/content/news/cycling-live-blog-7-march-2022-290859#live-blog-item-32287>
>
>>> One wonders how long it will be before we hear of the first cyclist KSI
>>> on this closed [Snake Pass] road.
>
>> What is KSI?
>
> Something normal people try to avoid.

What?
I am an ignorant bastard. I don't know what you are talking about.

Re: Update: Snake Pass now “belongs to cyclists”

<j8rbs3Fio6mU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6670&group=uk.rec.cycling#6670

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling

Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 09:55:17 +0000
 by: Spike - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 09:55 UTC

On 09/03/2022 09:08, Peter Keller wrote:
> On 8/03/22 22:41, Spike wrote:

>>> What is KSI?

>> Something normal people try to avoid.

> What?

> I am an ignorant bastard. I don't know what you are talking about.

Then be happy in your ignorance.

--
Spike

Re: Update: Snake Pass now “belongs to cyclists”

<t0cg46$tkj$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6690&group=uk.rec.cycling#6690

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
ts”
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 22:24:22 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 09:24 UTC

On 9/03/22 22:55, Spike wrote:
> On 09/03/2022 09:08, Peter Keller wrote:

>>> Something normal people try to avoid.
>
>> What?
>
>> I am an ignorant bastard. I don't know what you are talking about.
>
> Then be happy in your ignorance.

I am really happy in my ignorance.

It really is a very great compliment to be called a ignorant by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no fucking interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
fuckwitted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Update: Snake Pass now “belongs to cyclists”