How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat? -- Pink Floyd

aus+uk / uk.railway / Re: All day off-peak (SR)

SubjectAuthor
* All day off-peak (SR)Scott
`* All day off-peak (SR)Tweed
 +* All day off-peak (SR)Scott
 |`* All day off-peak (SR)Roland Perry
 | `* All day off-peak (SR)Scott
 |  `* All day off-peak (SR)Coffee
 |   `* All day off-peak (SR)Scott
 |    `* All day off-peak (SR)Roland Perry
 |     `- All day off-peak (SR)Scott
 `* All day off-peak (SR)Alan Lee
  `* All day off-peak (SR)Roland Perry
   +* All day off-peak (SR)Mike Humphrey
   |`- All day off-peak (SR)Sam Wilson
   `* All day off-peak (SR)Scott
    `* All day off-peak (SR)Roland Perry
     `- All day off-peak (SR)Charles Ellson

1
All day off-peak (SR)

<l14rhiljnlqlhoivpb1j5k03q8rnh4ifch@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66008&group=uk.railway#66008

From: newsgro...@gefion.myzen.co.uk (Scott)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Subject: All day off-peak (SR)
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2023 17:28:13 +0100
 by: Scott - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 16:28 UTC

For a six month trial period ScotRail is allowing use of off-peak
tickets at all times. I was checking some details at the local ticket
office and established the following:

1. A Senior Railcard can be used at any time and in conjunction with
this trial.
2. Other Railcard types may have time restrictions or minimum fares.
3. Services to Carlisle are excluded even though ScotRail runs the
service using ScotRail branded trains.
4. Dunbar and some stations on the ECML south of Edinburgh are
excluded as these are LNER stations.
5. LNER services within Scotland are however included, so it is
possible for example to use an off-peak ticket at any time on LNER
trains from Edinburgh to Dundee, Aberdeen and Inverness.

Does the panel agree?

Re: All day off-peak (SR)

<ufk44e$d04c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66012&group=uk.railway#66012

From: usenet.t...@gmail.com (Tweed)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Subject: Re: All day off-peak (SR)
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 16:33:18 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:zbOXE+5ekAuzbdke7sMX61M+/PA=
 by: Tweed - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 16:33 UTC

Scott <newsgroups@gefion.myzen.co.uk> wrote:
> For a six month trial period ScotRail is allowing use of off-peak
> tickets at all times. I was checking some details at the local ticket
> office and established the following:
>
> 1. A Senior Railcard can be used at any time and in conjunction with
> this trial.
> 2. Other Railcard types may have time restrictions or minimum fares.
> 3. Services to Carlisle are excluded even though ScotRail runs the
> service using ScotRail branded trains.
> 4. Dunbar and some stations on the ECML south of Edinburgh are
> excluded as these are LNER stations.
> 5. LNER services within Scotland are however included, so it is
> possible for example to use an off-peak ticket at any time on LNER
> trains from Edinburgh to Dundee, Aberdeen and Inverness.
>
> Does the panel agree?

For points 3 to 5 doesn’t it come down to which TOC is the fare setter for
the route? That’s not necessarily the same as who is operating the train.

Re: All day off-peak (SR)

<pl5rhi1rkv2j6rhcro3691vivgun6hsgcj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66018&group=uk.railway#66018

From: newsgro...@gefion.myzen.co.uk (Scott)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2023 17:51:44 +0100
 by: Scott - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 16:51 UTC

On Wed, 4 Oct 2023 16:33:18 -0000 (UTC), Tweed
<usenet.tweed@gmail.com> wrote:

>Scott <newsgroups@gefion.myzen.co.uk> wrote:
>> For a six month trial period ScotRail is allowing use of off-peak
>> tickets at all times. I was checking some details at the local ticket
>> office and established the following:
>>
>> 1. A Senior Railcard can be used at any time and in conjunction with
>> this trial.
>> 2. Other Railcard types may have time restrictions or minimum fares.
>> 3. Services to Carlisle are excluded even though ScotRail runs the
>> service using ScotRail branded trains.
>> 4. Dunbar and some stations on the ECML south of Edinburgh are
>> excluded as these are LNER stations.
>> 5. LNER services within Scotland are however included, so it is
>> possible for example to use an off-peak ticket at any time on LNER
>> trains from Edinburgh to Dundee, Aberdeen and Inverness.
>>
>> Does the panel agree?
>>
>For points 3 to 5 doesn’t it come down to which TOC is the fare setter for
>the route? That’s not necessarily the same as who is operating the train.

I wondered that too but this would mean ScotRail is the fare setter
for LNER services beyond Edinburgh. Can the same train have two fare
setters? If you travel from Aberdeen to Kings Cross, would there be no
peak fares because the starting fare is set by SR or would they look
at the journey as a whole?

Re: All day off-peak (SR)

<m9T+1nzVipHlFAxe@perry.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66088&group=uk.railway#66088

From: rol...@perry.uk (Roland Perry)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 12:05:57 +0100
 by: Roland Perry - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 11:05 UTC

In message <pl5rhi1rkv2j6rhcro3691vivgun6hsgcj@4ax.com>, at 17:51:44 on
Wed, 4 Oct 2023, Scott <newsgroups@gefion.myzen.co.uk> remarked:
>On Wed, 4 Oct 2023 16:33:18 -0000 (UTC), Tweed
><usenet.tweed@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Scott <newsgroups@gefion.myzen.co.uk> wrote:
>>> For a six month trial period ScotRail is allowing use of off-peak
>>> tickets at all times. I was checking some details at the local ticket
>>> office and established the following:
>>>
>>> 1. A Senior Railcard can be used at any time and in conjunction with
>>> this trial.
>>> 2. Other Railcard types may have time restrictions or minimum fares.
>>> 3. Services to Carlisle are excluded even though ScotRail runs the
>>> service using ScotRail branded trains.
>>> 4. Dunbar and some stations on the ECML south of Edinburgh are
>>> excluded as these are LNER stations.
>>> 5. LNER services within Scotland are however included, so it is
>>> possible for example to use an off-peak ticket at any time on LNER
>>> trains from Edinburgh to Dundee, Aberdeen and Inverness.
>>>
>>> Does the panel agree?
>>>
>>For points 3 to 5 doesn’t it come down to which TOC is the fare setter for
>>the route? That’s not necessarily the same as who is operating the train.
>
>I wondered that too but this would mean ScotRail is the fare setter
>for LNER services beyond Edinburgh.

You are getting a bit confused here, apart from "LNER only" and
"Scotrail only" fares (are there very many of either north of the
border?) tickets are interavailable.

--
Roland Perry

Re: All day off-peak (SR)

<9g9thid3c7dfja1k4d3jojohdukbbt76m1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66095&group=uk.railway#66095

From: newsgro...@gefion.myzen.co.uk (Scott)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2023 13:05:22 +0100
 by: Scott - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 12:05 UTC

On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 12:05:57 +0100, Roland Perry <roland@perry.uk>
wrote:

>In message <pl5rhi1rkv2j6rhcro3691vivgun6hsgcj@4ax.com>, at 17:51:44 on
>Wed, 4 Oct 2023, Scott <newsgroups@gefion.myzen.co.uk> remarked:
>>On Wed, 4 Oct 2023 16:33:18 -0000 (UTC), Tweed
>><usenet.tweed@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>For points 3 to 5 doesn’t it come down to which TOC is the fare setter for
>>>the route? That’s not necessarily the same as who is operating the train.
>>
>>I wondered that too but this would mean ScotRail is the fare setter
>>for LNER services beyond Edinburgh.
>
>You are getting a bit confused here, apart from "LNER only" and
>"Scotrail only" fares (are there very many of either north of the
>border?) tickets are interavailable.

Yes, I understand this bit but I have been told the fares are set by
the lead TOC and it is only the SR set fares that benefit from the
'offer'. Otherwise, why would Dunbar be excluded?

>>Can the same train have two fare
>>setters? If you travel from Aberdeen to Kings Cross, would there be no
>>peak fares because the starting fare is set by SR or would they look
>>at the journey as a whole?

Re: All day off-peak (SR)

<ufmb2n$unfe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66097&group=uk.railway#66097

From: martin.c...@round-midnight.org.uk (Coffee)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 13:44:07 +0100
 by: Coffee - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 12:44 UTC

On 05/10/2023 13:05, Scott wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 12:05:57 +0100, Roland Perry <roland@perry.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> In message <pl5rhi1rkv2j6rhcro3691vivgun6hsgcj@4ax.com>, at 17:51:44 on
>> Wed, 4 Oct 2023, Scott <newsgroups@gefion.myzen.co.uk> remarked:

>>> I wondered that too but this would mean ScotRail is the fare setter
>>> for LNER services beyond Edinburgh.
>>
>> You are getting a bit confused here, apart from "LNER only" and
>> "Scotrail only" fares (are there very many of either north of the
>> border?) tickets are interavailable.
>
> Yes, I understand this bit but I have been told the fares are set by
> the lead TOC and it is only the SR set fares that benefit from the
> 'offer'. Otherwise, why would Dunbar be excluded?
>>
>>> Can the same train have two fare
>>> setters? If you travel from Aberdeen to Kings Cross, would there be no
>>> peak fares because the starting fare is set by SR or would they look
>>> at the journey as a whole?

BRfares.com states the "fare setters" for each fare.

Re: All day off-peak (SR)

<ufmbbr$uq7j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66098&group=uk.railway#66098

From: ala...@darkroom.plus.com (Alan Lee)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 13:48:59 +0100
 by: Alan Lee - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 12:48 UTC

On 04/10/2023 17:33, Tweed wrote:
> For points 3 to 5 doesn’t it come down to which TOC is the fare setter for
> the route? That’s not necessarily the same as who is operating the train.

It (the discount/change of terms) only applies to fares set by Scotrail.

--
Remove the '+' and replace with 'plus' to reply by email

Re: All day off-peak (SR)

<e4dthi5ijvhjavt9r90qeshfm6vqu0ounh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66100&group=uk.railway#66100

From: newsgro...@gefion.myzen.co.uk (Scott)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2023 14:05:47 +0100
 by: Scott - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 13:05 UTC

On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 13:44:07 +0100, Coffee
<martin.coffee@round-midnight.org.uk> wrote:

>On 05/10/2023 13:05, Scott wrote:
>> On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 12:05:57 +0100, Roland Perry <roland@perry.uk>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> In message <pl5rhi1rkv2j6rhcro3691vivgun6hsgcj@4ax.com>, at 17:51:44 on
>>> Wed, 4 Oct 2023, Scott <newsgroups@gefion.myzen.co.uk> remarked:

>>> You are getting a bit confused here, apart from "LNER only" and
>>> "Scotrail only" fares (are there very many of either north of the
>>> border?) tickets are interavailable.
>>
>> Yes, I understand this bit but I have been told the fares are set by
>> the lead TOC and it is only the SR set fares that benefit from the
>> 'offer'. Otherwise, why would Dunbar be excluded?

>BRfares.com states the "fare setters" for each fare.

Roland to note :-)

Re: All day off-peak (SR)

<hHhfb79fCwHlFAjO@perry.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66130&group=uk.railway#66130

From: rol...@perry.uk (Roland Perry)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 19:29:51 +0100
 by: Roland Perry - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 18:29 UTC

In message <e4dthi5ijvhjavt9r90qeshfm6vqu0ounh@4ax.com>, at 14:05:47 on
Thu, 5 Oct 2023, Scott <newsgroups@gefion.myzen.co.uk> remarked:
>On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 13:44:07 +0100, Coffee
><martin.coffee@round-midnight.org.uk> wrote:
>
>>On 05/10/2023 13:05, Scott wrote:

>>> Yes, I understand this bit but I have been told the fares are set by
>>> the lead TOC and it is only the SR set fares that benefit from the
>>> 'offer'. Otherwise, why would Dunbar be excluded?

>>BRfares.com states the "fare setters" for each fare.
>
>Roland to note :-)

Oh really!! I've know that for ever. The analysis which needs to be done
is the looking at the correlation between "Fare set by Scotrail" and the
published information about which flows benefit from the offer.

Contrarywise, are there any any flows with fares set by someone-else,
but the grippers north of the border will accept off-peak tickets at the
price set by that someone-else. And not just Scotrail grippers, but
those on the other TOCs operating north of the border.
--
Roland Perry

Re: All day off-peak (SR)

<R3qTnl+wFwHlFAGc@perry.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66131&group=uk.railway#66131

From: rol...@perry.uk (Roland Perry)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 19:33:20 +0100
 by: Roland Perry - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 18:33 UTC

In message <ufmbbr$uq7j$1@dont-email.me>, at 13:48:59 on Thu, 5 Oct
2023, Alan Lee <alan@darkroom.plus.com> remarked:

>On 04/10/2023 17:33, Tweed wrote:

>> For points 3 to 5 doesn’t it come down to which TOC is the fare setter for
>> the route? That’s not necessarily the same as who is operating the train.
>
>It (the discount/change of terms) only applies to fares set by Scotrail.

You are making it sound like Scotrail has reduced the price of Anytime
tickets to be the same as Off-peak ones, rather than grippers being
instructed to accept off-peak tickets all day.
--
Roland Perry

Re: All day off-peak (SR)

<ufn4pu$123ee$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66144&group=uk.railway#66144

From: mai...@michaelhumphrey.me.uk (Mike Humphrey)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 20:03:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Mike Humphrey - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 20:03 UTC

On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 19:33:20 +0100, Roland Perry wrote:
> You are making it sound like Scotrail has reduced the price of Anytime
> tickets to be the same as Off-peak ones, rather than grippers being
> instructed to accept off-peak tickets all day.

They have done both. Looking at Edinburgh to Inverness, there are Anytime
and Off Peak tickets available. They are the same price, and the
restriction on the Off Peak is "no restrictions". So you can use an Off
Peak at any time (as there are no restrictions, so it's always off-peak),
or you can buy an Anytime for the same price.

Mike

Re: All day off-peak (SR)

<bk8uhi5e9qfiiqsu7vsnlpfobgco7rirhk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66149&group=uk.railway#66149

From: newsgro...@gefion.myzen.co.uk (Scott)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2023 21:55:03 +0100
 by: Scott - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 20:55 UTC

On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 19:29:51 +0100, Roland Perry <roland@perry.uk>
wrote:

>In message <e4dthi5ijvhjavt9r90qeshfm6vqu0ounh@4ax.com>, at 14:05:47 on
>Thu, 5 Oct 2023, Scott <newsgroups@gefion.myzen.co.uk> remarked:
>>On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 13:44:07 +0100, Coffee
>><martin.coffee@round-midnight.org.uk> wrote:

>>>BRfares.com states the "fare setters" for each fare.
>>
>>Roland to note :-)
>
>Oh really!! I've know that for ever. The analysis which needs to be done
>is the looking at the correlation between "Fare set by Scotrail" and the
>published information about which flows benefit from the offer.
>
>Contrarywise, are there any any flows with fares set by someone-else,
>but the grippers north of the border will accept off-peak tickets at the
>price set by that someone-else. And not just Scotrail grippers, but
>those on the other TOCs operating north of the border.

Yes, this is indeed approximately what I was asking.

Re: All day off-peak (SR)

<8d9uhi93dvf5b8he7kv1d5j6flfeu229kb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66150&group=uk.railway#66150

From: newsgro...@gefion.myzen.co.uk (Scott)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2023 22:13:13 +0100
 by: Scott - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 21:13 UTC

On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 19:33:20 +0100, Roland Perry <roland@perry.uk>
wrote:

>In message <ufmbbr$uq7j$1@dont-email.me>, at 13:48:59 on Thu, 5 Oct
>2023, Alan Lee <alan@darkroom.plus.com> remarked:
>
>>On 04/10/2023 17:33, Tweed wrote:
>
>>> For points 3 to 5 doesn’t it come down to which TOC is the fare setter for
>>> the route? That’s not necessarily the same as who is operating the train.
>>
>>It (the discount/change of terms) only applies to fares set by Scotrail.
>
>You are making it sound like Scotrail has reduced the price of Anytime
>tickets to be the same as Off-peak ones, rather than grippers being
>instructed to accept off-peak tickets all day.

I think they have.

(Quote) What does this mean for Anytime tickets?
Anytime tickets will be reduced to the same level as the equivalent
Off-Peak fare.
As this is a six-month pilot, customers will still see this ticket
type online. However, you will not pay any more than the equivalent
Off-Peak fare
https://www.scotrail.co.uk/off-peak-fares-all-day-long

I bought a return ticket today on a ticket vending machine and both
types were shown, at the same price.

Re: All day off-peak (SR)

<PLOUosEc5CIlFAf7@perry.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66180&group=uk.railway#66180

From: rol...@perry.uk (Roland Perry)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 16:57:16 +0100
 by: Roland Perry - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 15:57 UTC

In message <8d9uhi93dvf5b8he7kv1d5j6flfeu229kb@4ax.com>, at 22:13:13 on
Thu, 5 Oct 2023, Scott <newsgroups@gefion.myzen.co.uk> remarked:
>On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 19:33:20 +0100, Roland Perry <roland@perry.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>In message <ufmbbr$uq7j$1@dont-email.me>, at 13:48:59 on Thu, 5 Oct
>>2023, Alan Lee <alan@darkroom.plus.com> remarked:

>>>It (the discount/change of terms) only applies to fares set by Scotrail.
>>
>>You are making it sound like Scotrail has reduced the price of Anytime
>>tickets to be the same as Off-peak ones, rather than grippers being
>>instructed to accept off-peak tickets all day.
>
>I think they have.
>
>(Quote) What does this mean for Anytime tickets?
>Anytime tickets will be reduced to the same level as the equivalent
>Off-Peak fare.
>As this is a six-month pilot, customers will still see this ticket
>type online. However, you will not pay any more than the equivalent
>Off-Peak fare
>https://www.scotrail.co.uk/off-peak-fares-all-day-long
>
>I bought a return ticket today on a ticket vending machine and both
>types were shown, at the same price.

And if fares set by Not-Scotrail haven't been also tweaked we are back
at the sort of situation with Major Khan's pledge to freeze rail fares
for commuters in London, "No if's no but's", which turned out to be
"But* *if* the fare is set my a National Rail TOC, it'll go up like
normal".
--
Roland Perry

Re: All day off-peak (SR)

<b3n0ii5jgsfh4g5ng4071091k4g1uuaeof@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66197&group=uk.railway#66197

From: charlese...@btinternet.com (Charles Ellson)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2023 20:18:11 +0100
 by: Charles Ellson - Fri, 6 Oct 2023 19:18 UTC

On Fri, 6 Oct 2023 16:57:16 +0100, Roland Perry <roland@perry.uk>
wrote:

>In message <8d9uhi93dvf5b8he7kv1d5j6flfeu229kb@4ax.com>, at 22:13:13 on
>Thu, 5 Oct 2023, Scott <newsgroups@gefion.myzen.co.uk> remarked:
>>On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 19:33:20 +0100, Roland Perry <roland@perry.uk>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>In message <ufmbbr$uq7j$1@dont-email.me>, at 13:48:59 on Thu, 5 Oct
>>>2023, Alan Lee <alan@darkroom.plus.com> remarked:

>>>You are making it sound like Scotrail has reduced the price of Anytime
>>>tickets to be the same as Off-peak ones, rather than grippers being
>>>instructed to accept off-peak tickets all day.
>>
>>I think they have.
>>
>>(Quote) What does this mean for Anytime tickets?
>>Anytime tickets will be reduced to the same level as the equivalent
>>Off-Peak fare.
>>As this is a six-month pilot, customers will still see this ticket
>>type online. However, you will not pay any more than the equivalent
>>Off-Peak fare
>>https://www.scotrail.co.uk/off-peak-fares-all-day-long
>>
>>I bought a return ticket today on a ticket vending machine and both
>>types were shown, at the same price.
>
>And if fares set by Not-Scotrail haven't been also tweaked we are back
>at the sort of situation with Major Khan's pledge to freeze rail fares
>for commuters in London, "No if's no but's", which turned out to be
>"But* *if* the fare is set my a National Rail TOC, it'll go up like
>normal".

Not in Oysterland unless you insist on buying a standard ticket (or
electronic equivalent).

Re: All day off-peak (SR)

<ufr6do$29ins$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=66213&group=uk.railway#66213

From: ukr...@dummy.wislons.fastmail.co.uk (Sam Wilson)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 08:55:20 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:r6J0Wl+3wXxXlW2AKYX8qK3FZnk=
 by: Sam Wilson - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 08:55 UTC

Mike Humphrey <mail@michaelhumphrey.me.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Oct 2023 19:33:20 +0100, Roland Perry wrote:
>> You are making it sound like Scotrail has reduced the price of Anytime
>> tickets to be the same as Off-peak ones, rather than grippers being
>> instructed to accept off-peak tickets all day.
>
> They have done both. Looking at Edinburgh to Inverness, there are Anytime
> and Off Peak tickets available. They are the same price, and the
> restriction on the Off Peak is "no restrictions". So you can use an Off
> Peak at any time (as there are no restrictions, so it's always off-peak),
> or you can buy an Anytime for the same price.

There’s a partial analogue with cross border fares where Off Peak tickets
are valid on any[1] train but Anytime fares still exist(ed), albeit at a
higher price.

[1] Almost any; when we looked at this before Roland found one train,
something like 0400 from Glasgow to Euston or vv, on which Off Peaks were
not valid.

Sam

--
The entity formerly known as Sam.Wilson@ed.ac.uk