I joined scientology at a garage sale!!

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

SubjectAuthor
* Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABCJames Last plays in Miami
`* Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our"Dechucka
 +* Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our"James Last plays in Miami
 |`* Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABCDechucka
 | `* Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our"James Last plays in Miami
 |  `* Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our"Dechucka
 |   `* Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our"James Last plays in Miami
 |    `* Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABCDechucka
 |     `* Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our"James Last plays in Miami
 |      `* Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABCDechucka
 |       `- Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our"James Last plays in Miami
 `* Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our"*Ördög*
  +- Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our"James Last plays in Miami
  `* Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our"Dechucka
   `* Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABCpetzl
    +* Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our"Ördög, the real Devil
    |`- Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our"Mountain Magpie
    `- Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our"Dechucka

1
Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<ioifibF4085U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4896&group=aus.politics#4896

From: kill.fil...@such.as.Ordog.com (James Last plays in Miami)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 20:41:24 -0000
 by: James Last plays in - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 20:41 UTC

Time to clean out the scum there.

"The ABC has used its flagship current affairs program to run a
conspiracy-laden and error-ridden “expose” into Fox News, blaming
Rupert Murdoch for Donald Trump’s refusal to accept electoral defeat,
ignoring News Corporation’s prominent role in demanding the former
president hand over to Joe Biden.

The two-part Four Corners series and accompanying reports on radio and
online includes interviews with several disgruntled former employees of
Fox News in an attempt to smear the Murdoch-controlled broadcaster with
the baseless claim it had a “role in amplifying Trump’s lies that the
election was stolen from him”.

Chris Kenny writes: It told us nothing we did not already know. Trump
was a disrupter, he won, and then four years later he lost and proved a
very bad loser. According to Gerard Henderson, watching the intensity
of Sarah Ferguson and Sally Neighbour proclaim their importance – or,
rather, self-importance – to society was a reminder of the religious
preacher of old. Except the message was a secular one. And they alone
understand the path to salvation."

https://is.gd/Eepbls

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<N7WdnYrXIfZjkbn8nZ2dnUU7-KvNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4897&group=aus.politics#4897

Subject: Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our"
ABC
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 07:02:52 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:02 UTC

On 24/08/2021 6:41 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:

> Time to clean out the scum there.
>
> "The ABC has used its flagship current affairs program to run a
> conspiracy-laden and error-ridden “expose” into Fox News, blaming
> Rupert Murdoch for Donald Trump’s refusal to accept electoral defeat,
> ignoring News Corporation’s prominent role in demanding the former
> president hand over to Joe Biden.
>
> The two-part Four Corners series and accompanying reports on radio and
> online includes interviews with several disgruntled former employees of
> Fox News in an attempt to smear the Murdoch-controlled broadcaster with
> the baseless claim it had a “role in amplifying Trump’s lies that the
> election was stolen from him”.
>
> Chris Kenny writes: It told us nothing we did not already know. Trump
> was a disrupter, he won, and then four years later he lost and proved a
> very bad loser. According to Gerard Henderson, watching the intensity
> of Sarah Ferguson and Sally Neighbour proclaim their importance – or,
> rather, self-importance – to society was a reminder of the religious
> preacher of old. Except the message was a secular one. And they alone
> understand the path to salvation."
>
> https://is.gd/Eepbls

Wow the Murdoch Australian defending Fox. Who'd have thought that would
ever occur. Not sure Four Corners even bothered with series it was
obvious to anybody who followed US politics that Fox was pushing Trumps
crazy ideas

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<ioihidF46okU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4901&group=aus.politics#4901

From: kill.fil...@such.as.Ordog.com (James Last plays in Miami)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
ABC
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:15:50 -0000
 by: James Last plays in - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:15 UTC

On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 07:02:52 +1000, Dechucka posted:-

> On 24/08/2021 6:41 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:
> >
> > Time to clean out the scum there.
> >
> > "The ABC has used its flagship current affairs program to run a
> > conspiracy-laden and error-ridden “expose” into Fox News, blaming
> > Rupert Murdoch for Donald Trump’s refusal to accept electoral
> > defeat, ignoring News Corporation’s prominent role in demanding the
> > former president hand over to Joe Biden.
> >
> > The two-part Four Corners series and accompanying reports on radio
> > and online includes interviews with several disgruntled former
> > employees of Fox News in an attempt to smear the Murdoch-controlled
> > broadcaster with the baseless claim it had a “role in amplifying
> > Trump’s lies that the election was stolen from him”.
> >
> > Chris Kenny writes: It told us nothing we did not already know.
> > Trump was a disrupter, he won, and then four years later he lost
> > and proved a very bad loser. According to Gerard Henderson,
> > watching the intensity of Sarah Ferguson and Sally Neighbour
> > proclaim their importance – or, rather, self-importance – to
> > society was a reminder of the religious preacher of old. Except the
> > message was a secular one. And they alone understand the path to
> > salvation."
> >
> > https://is.gd/Eepbls
> >
> Wow the Murdoch Australian defending Fox. Who'd have thought that
> would ever occur. Not sure Four Corners even bothered with series it
> was obvious to anybody who followed US politics that Fox was pushing
> Trumps crazy ideas

"One of the criticisms of Fox News during the rise of Trump was that it
broadcast his campaign rallies and was rewarded with boosted ratings.
This is an extraordinary revelation about the ABC and the broader left
– they think it is a crime against journalism to give unfiltered
coverage to a right-of-centre presidential candidate and their evidence
is that people wanted to see it!"

So the ABC can push a left wing Greens agenda, and nobody can push a
right wing agenda?

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<YvUUI.2344019$gpy1.1917671@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4904&group=aus.politics#4904

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
ABC
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:34:48 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:34 UTC

It was written by Dechucka:

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
> Wow the Murdoch Australian defending Fox. Who'd have thought that would
> ever occur. Not sure Four Corners even bothered with series it was
> obvious to anybody who followed US politics that Fox was pushing Trumps
> crazy ideas

Amazing! Murdoch Australia is defending Murdoch USA!
Who would have thought that to be possible!

Damned ABC, how dare they point out the obvious FOX bias towards Trump
cultist lunacy.
This must have tied those hard-right knickers into even harder knots.
That is why they are screaming so painfully!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~
*Insiders reveal how Fox News became a propaganda outlet for Donald Trump*
/ Four Corners, ABC News Australia /
<https://tinyurl.com/ygxw3a6v>

"Gretchen Carlson is most famous for her role in exposing former Fox
chief executive Roger Ailes as a sexual predator, her story brought to
life by Nicole Kidman on the big screen in Bombshell.

Now she, along with several other former Fox News insiders, is speaking
out about the transformation of the cable news network into a propaganda
vehicle for Donald Trump.
She may be the last person you'd expect to have a good word to say about
her former boss.

"I'm not saying it was run better. I'm saying that I don't believe he
would have allowed it to get to this point," she told Four Corners.

By "this point", she means Fox's surrender to Donald Trump during his
presidency and the network's role in amplifying Trump's lies that the
election was stolen from him. The claims of mass election fraud in the
2020 election provoked the insurrection at the Capitol on January 6.
Fox News didn't send the mob, but its worst outrage generators certainly
fed their anger.

"I think that they allowed the former president to dictate what news they
put out to the American people … We're in a dangerous political climate
in our country right now, sort of on the precipice of whether or not
we're going to actually believe facts or we're not," Carlson said.

*How the downfall of Ailes is linked to the rise of Trump on Fox*

Murdoch's news channel began broadcasting in 1996 and Roger Ailes ran it
for the next 20 years as the network's creator.
Promoted as a conservative alternative to CNN, its motto was, "fair and
balanced". Ailes built Fox into the most successful cable news network in
the US.
Gretchen Carlson was one of Fox News's biggest stars for 11 years.

"It used to be … you had the right opinion and the left opinion. And that
was actually entertaining because you could watch it and you could say,
oh yeah, I kinda see it that way. And I kinda see it this way. That just
doesn't exist anymore."

But behind the scenes, Ailes was a serial sexual harasser.
Carlson made secret recordings of her meetings with Ailes which
corroborated her sexual harassment allegations.
During an internal investigation, Ailes called on his old Democrat friend
and lawyer Susan Estrich to run his defence.

"I said to him there were two ways to defend a sexual harassment case
like this. One is by going out-and-out attack the complainants, the
victims. 'Nuts and sluts', I coined the phrase, you know.

_"She's either crazy or she's a slut or she's one or both."_

"I said if you want somebody to do that, I am the last person in the
world to do it," Estrich told Four Corners.

"If, on the other hand, our goal here is to … do this in a dignified way
… then I'll be good at that."

Ailes was fired two weeks after the celebrity anchor made her claims.
Carlson would eventually settle with Fox News for $US20 million ($28
million) and signed a non-disclosure agreement about her time at Fox.

Former Fox News Washington-based political editor Chris Stirewalt
observed a "long, titanic" struggle between Ailes and Rupert Murdoch.

"Roger Ailes kept Rupert Murdoch out of the company, in every way that he
possibly could.

"Roger never wanted to have an available successor because he felt that
he would surely be pushed out, and he was right, right?"

Roger Ailes was sacked over the sexual harassment on the same day Donald
Trump received the nomination to become the Republican presidential
nominee in 2016.
Estrich negotiated a departure package for Ailes — worth more than $US70
million — directly with Rupert Murdoch.
The founding CEO's departure was a pivotal moment in the family's
succession drama.

Wary of change that would jeopardise the network's hugely successful
money-making formula, Rupert Murdoch decided to take over the running of
the network himself.
In 2017, when asked if the raft of sexual harassment allegations at Fox
News had been harmful to the business, Rupert Murdoch described them as
"isolated incidents" and politically motivated.

Carlson described his comments as a "complete disservice to the myriad of
women who worked at Fox News, who were subjected to harassment and
retaliation."

*Fox becomes Trump 'propaganda organ', standards drop*

No-one, not even Murdoch, anticipated the power Trump would wield over
the network, but the lure of a Trump-driven ratings bonanza proved
irresistible.
All the former Fox News insiders Four Corners spoke to point to a drop in
standards in the wake of Ailes's departure.

"By the time that Trump becomes the nominee and is elected, Fox News has
jumped on the bandwagon. They understand that they're gonna live and die
with Donald Trump, that his fans, his supporters, were essentially rabid,
and that they couldn't cross him, that they had to go with him," said
former Fox correspondent Conor Powell.
Chris Stirewalt now works at a conservative think tank but when still a
senior political journalist at Fox News he saw a shift to the right under
Rupert Murdoch's direct leadership.

"The result of Roger's departure and Rupert's takeover was that the lines
between news and opinion got blurry … And it became much harder to figure
out where the news division was if there even was one anymore."

Former Fox contributor Lieutenant Colonel Ralph Peters (retired) said Fox
"profoundly changed".
"It went from being a conservative voice, if sometimes an unruly one, to
being a propaganda organ for Donald Trump."

_"The guests got more and more bizarre, more distasteful. The green
room started to be like the bar scene in the first Star Wars film. These
people are freaks. And then you realise you're one of the freaks."_

"People with no qualifications, who could not even speak cogently, who
could only speak the lines they'd memorised praising Trump as though he
were a heathen god that had to be appeased with slavish rhetoric."

The network's close relationship with Trump also caused a split in the
Murdoch family. James Murdoch's discomfort with Fox became public after
Trump's notorious support for "both sides" in the Charlottesville race
marches.
Realising there was no way forward for his two sons to run his empire
together, Rupert Murdoch made the decision to sell off the majority of
his media company 21st Century Fox to Disney.
Rupert Murdoch pictured at Fox News studios.

Lachlan Murdoch became the boss of Fox News, the most significant asset
remaining after the deal.
James Murdoch subsequently severed his ties with the family company
completely, resigning from the News Corp board ahead of the 2020
election, saying: "My resignation is due to disagreements over certain
editorial content published by the company's news outlets."

*How election night began the 'wall of deception' on Fox News*

On election night 2020, Fox's decision desk was the first network to call
Arizona — a Republican state that Trump expected to win — for Joe Biden.
The call infuriated Trump as it undermined his narrative that he was the
clear winner on election night.
Fox came under intense pressure from the Trump White House. Urgent
meetings were convened at Fox News HQ in New York to examine the call.

"There was a lot of questions, right? Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you
sure? Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh, are you sure?
"But there was not, 'You must reverse this'," Stirewalt, who had a
critical role on the desk, told Four Corners.

Stirewalt wouldn't confirm reports an executive told the desk to stop
making further election calls.
Trump emerged in the early hours of the morning and claimed he had won
the election. The speech would set the tone for his final fractious
months in office.

"None of us had any way of knowing that night when we made that call for
Arizona that it would become the first brick in this enormous wall of
deception. It's the worst thing that a president has done in my lifetime,
certainly," Stirewalt said.

_"Worse than Watergate."_

Fox News declined an interview with Four Corners but in a statement said:
"The use of former disgruntled employees, some of whom were not part of
the company during our coverage of the US presidential election and its
aftermath, completely discredits any credibility of this program … We
stand by our coverage with our millions of viewers who make us the most-
watched cable television network.”
For weeks after the election, Fox News's celebrity anchors competed with
each other for Trump's attention by pushing his big lie that he had won
the election.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<tIWdndXlfMzchbn8nZ2dnUU7-RnNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4905&group=aus.politics#4905

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 07:50:55 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:50 UTC

On 24/08/2021 7:15 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 07:02:52 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
>
>> On 24/08/2021 6:41 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:
>>>
>>> Time to clean out the scum there.
>>>
>>> "The ABC has used its flagship current affairs program to run a
>>> conspiracy-laden and error-ridden “expose” into Fox News, blaming
>>> Rupert Murdoch for Donald Trump’s refusal to accept electoral
>>> defeat, ignoring News Corporation’s prominent role in demanding the
>>> former president hand over to Joe Biden.
>>>
>>> The two-part Four Corners series and accompanying reports on radio
>>> and online includes interviews with several disgruntled former
>>> employees of Fox News in an attempt to smear the Murdoch-controlled
>>> broadcaster with the baseless claim it had a “role in amplifying
>>> Trump’s lies that the election was stolen from him”.
>>>
>>> Chris Kenny writes: It told us nothing we did not already know.
>>> Trump was a disrupter, he won, and then four years later he lost
>>> and proved a very bad loser. According to Gerard Henderson,
>>> watching the intensity of Sarah Ferguson and Sally Neighbour
>>> proclaim their importance – or, rather, self-importance – to
>>> society was a reminder of the religious preacher of old. Except the
>>> message was a secular one. And they alone understand the path to
>>> salvation."
>>>
>>> https://is.gd/Eepbls
>>>
>> Wow the Murdoch Australian defending Fox. Who'd have thought that
>> would ever occur. Not sure Four Corners even bothered with series it
>> was obvious to anybody who followed US politics that Fox was pushing
>> Trumps crazy ideas
>

> "One of the criticisms of Fox News during the rise of Trump was that it
> broadcast his campaign rallies and was rewarded with boosted ratings.
> This is an extraordinary revelation about the ABC and the broader left
> – they think it is a crime against journalism to give unfiltered
> coverage to a right-of-centre presidential candidate and their evidence
> is that people wanted to see it!"
>
> So the ABC can push a left wing Greens agenda,

The ABC only seems to be left wing and pushing a left wing agenda to The
Australia/Fox News fanbois like yourself. The numerous and ad nauseum
investigations into bias pushed by the right of Aus politics have found
no systematic bias

> and nobody can push a right wing agenda?

Of course they can the Fox and the Australian does it all the time. The
problem with Fox in the US is that they pushed Trump's dangerous crank
theories eg hydroxychloroquine now they're pushing ivermectin as Covid
medicine, and people died because of it.

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<ioikacF4qq8U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4908&group=aus.politics#4908

From: kill.fil...@such.as.Ordog.com (James Last plays in Miami)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
ABC
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 22:02:54 -0000
 by: James Last plays in - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 22:02 UTC

On Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:34:48 GMT, *Ördög* posted:-

> Ördög ---- I the newsgroup Devil will show you the real Hell on Earth.
> Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
> Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
> Sociopathic greed & envy,
> Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
> Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
> Xtian fundamentalism
> Never ending misogyny & homophobia
> Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
> Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
> Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Check out this wog's childish sig! LOL

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<ioikadF4qq8U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4909&group=aus.politics#4909

From: kill.fil...@such.as.Ordog.com (James Last plays in Miami)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
ABC
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 22:03:39 -0000
 by: James Last plays in - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 22:03 UTC

On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 07:50:55 +1000, Dechucka posted:-

> The numerous and ad nauseum
> investigations into bias pushed by the right of Aus politics have
> found no systematic bias

Cite?

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<bIKdnbfez_Bdhrn8nZ2dnUU7-fudnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4910&group=aus.politics#4910

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!feeder5.feed.usenet.farm!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed8.news.xs4all.nl!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer01.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!buffer1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!buffer2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.westnet.com.au!news.westnet.com.au.POSTED!not-for-mail
ABC
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 08:05:52 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 22:05 UTC

On 24/08/2021 8:03 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 07:50:55 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
>
>> The numerous and ad nauseum
>> investigations into bias pushed by the right of Aus politics have
>> found no systematic bias
>
> Cite?

You don't remember them?
https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/rp1415/ABCoverview

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<ioim4sF4qq8U4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4914&group=aus.politics#4914

From: kill.fil...@such.as.Ordog.com (James Last plays in Miami)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
ABC
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 22:11:46 -0000
 by: James Last plays in - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 22:11 UTC

On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 08:05:52 +1000, Dechucka posted:-

> On 24/08/2021 8:03 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:
> > On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 07:50:55 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
> >
> >> The numerous and ad nauseum
> >> investigations into bias pushed by the right of Aus politics have
> >> found no systematic bias
> >
> > Cite?
> >

> You don't remember them?

Why should I?

> https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/rp1415/ABCoverview

Completely untested assumptions?

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<9b2dnawyrbcKtLn8nZ2dnUU7-cednZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4920&group=aus.politics#4920

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 09:04:54 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 23:04 UTC

On 24/08/2021 8:11 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 08:05:52 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
>
>> On 24/08/2021 8:03 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:
>>> On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 07:50:55 +1000, Dechucka posted:-

>>> Cite?
>>>

>> You don't remember them?
>
> Why should I?
>
>> https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/rp1415/ABCoverview
>
> Completely untested assumptions?

Evidence supplied. If you want to assume the 3 monkeys position while
sitting in the blue African River so be it.

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<ioio46F4qq8U8@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4922&group=aus.politics#4922

From: kill.fil...@such.as.Ordog.com (James Last plays in Miami)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
ABC
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 23:08:30 -0000
 by: James Last plays in - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 23:08 UTC

On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 09:04:54 +1000, Dechucka posted:-

> On 24/08/2021 8:11 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:

> >> You don't remember them?
> >
> > Why should I?
> >
> >> https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/rp1415/ABCoverview
> >>

> > Completely untested assumptions?
>
> Evidence supplied. If you want to assume the 3 monkeys position while
> sitting in the blue African River so be it.

So you can't back it up? Interesting!

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<9b2dna8yrbevtrn8nZ2dnUU7-cednZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4923&group=aus.politics#4923

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 09:11:46 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 23:11 UTC

On 24/08/2021 9:08 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 09:04:54 +1000, Dechucka posted:-
>
>> On 24/08/2021 8:11 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:
>>> On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 08:05:52 +1000, Dechucka posted:-

>>> Why should I?

>>> Completely untested assumptions?
>>
>> Evidence supplied. If you want to assume the 3 monkeys position while
>> sitting in the blue African River so be it.
>
> So you can't back it up?

I did. Evidence supplied. If you want to assume the 3 monkeys position
while sitting in the blue African River so be it.

> Interesting!

Your inability to understand the supplied evidence and continued use of
logical fallacies is sad not interesting

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<ioiog1F5j0iU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4924&group=aus.politics#4924

From: kill.fil...@such.as.Ordog.com (James Last plays in Miami)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
ABC
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 23:14:51 -0000
 by: James Last plays in - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 23:14 UTC

On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 09:11:46 +1000, Dechucka posted:-

> On 24/08/2021 9:08 am, James Last plays in Miami wrote:

> >> Evidence supplied. If you want to assume the 3 monkeys position
> >> while sitting in the blue African River so be it.
> >
> > So you can't back it up?
>
> I did. Evidence supplied. If you want to assume the 3 monkeys
> position while sitting in the blue African River so be it.
> >
> > Interesting!
>
> Your inability to understand the supplied evidence and continued use
> of logical fallacies is sad not interesting

<stifling major yawn>

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<pd-dnZr9UvnBqLn8nZ2dnUU7-Q3NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=4930&group=aus.politics#4930

ABC
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 09:55:07 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 23:55 UTC

On 24/08/2021 7:34 am, *Ördög* wrote:
> It was written by Dechucka:
>
> / This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
> poster inputs /
>
>> Wow the Murdoch Australian defending Fox. Who'd have thought that would
>> ever occur. Not sure Four Corners even bothered with series it was
>> obvious to anybody who followed US politics that Fox was pushing Trumps
>> crazy ideas
>
> Amazing! Murdoch Australia is defending Murdoch USA!
> Who would have thought that to be possible!
>
> Damned ABC, how dare they point out the obvious FOX bias towards Trump
> cultist lunacy.
> This must have tied those hard-right knickers into even harder knots.
> That is why they are screaming so painfully!

The bit I loved was "ignoring News Corporation’s prominent role in
demanding the former president hand over to Joe Biden" Fox was pushing
the stolen election and the bias voting machines until told by
Smartmatic to put up your evidence or we'' see you in court. Fox folded
quicker than James Last plays in Miami and shut-up.

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<17c7e4e8-b2ba-4a63-b77a-389e9671f894n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6656&group=aus.politics#6656

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 03:26:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 10:26 UTC

On Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 9:55:15 AM UTC+10, dech...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On 24/08/2021 7:34 am, *Ördög* wrote:
> > It was written by Dechucka:
snip old post

> The bit I loved was "ignoring News Corporation’s prominent role in
> demanding the former president hand over to Joe Biden" Fox was pushing
> the stolen election and the bias voting machines until told by
> Smartmatic to put up your evidence or we'' see you in court. Fox folded
> quicker than James Last plays in Miami and shut-up.

Dominion machines caught out again!
<https://ktla.com/video/some-problems-reported-at-early-voting-centers/6973881/>

The full video here now deleted here
<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/republicans-socal-trouble-casting-recall-ballots-many-told-already-voted-even-though-not/>
https://is.gd/rJnSqd
The Democrats are pulling out all the stops to keep California Governor Newsom in the chair after more than 1.5 million people signed a petition to boot him out of office.
The recall election is this Tuesday, September 14, and the Democrats are cheating six ways to Sunday.
Countless Republicans in the San Fernando Valley had trouble casting their recall ballots and were told they had already voted – even though they had not.
--
Petzl
The 9/11 terrorists now have the American Government Al-Qaeda wanted!
<https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/bin-laden-letter-kill-obama-leave-totally-unprepared/story?id=16270376>
https://is.gd/IZUmln
Part of a trove of documents seized by Navy SEALs in the bin-Ladin
raid!
"Osama bin Laden aimed to assassinate President Barack Obama but
directed fellow al-Qaida fighters to leave Vice President Joe Biden
alone, describing him as "totally unprepared" to take over and
predicting a "crisis" in America if that happened, according to a
newly declassified letter from the terrorist mastermind. In the
missive, part of a trove of documents seized by Navy SEALs in the raid
that killed bin Laden one year ago, bin Laden asks for an update on a
plan to kill Obama or Gen. David Petraeus either in Pakistan or at
Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan. (Obama made a televised speech from
Bagram during his surprise visit to the war-torn country this week.)"

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<pan$e57f2$8d208f2f$48364887$3183530e@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6658&group=aus.politics#6658

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
ABC
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 11:31:21 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 11:31 UTC

Petz

> dechucka
>> Ördög
>> > Dechucka
>> >
>> The bit I loved was "ignoring News Corporation’s prominent role in
>> demanding the former president hand over to Joe Biden" Fox was pushing
>> the stolen election and the bias voting machines until told by
>> Smartmatic to put up your evidence or we'' see you in court. Fox folded
>> quicker than James Last plays in Miami and shut-up.
>>
> Dominion machines caught out again!

Nope. Not the machines, but those Trump arselicker creeps who are being
currently sued for perpetrating absolutely unfounded slander against that
business.
Well, at least Dominion will be able to increase its profit margins when
the judgements are issued.

> <https://ktla.com/

You are desperately digging the bottom of the cyber sewer for this crap.

> <https://www.thegatewaypundit.com
What else but that alt-right conspiracy cesspit!

Petz, give it up.
That verbal vomit will never convince anyone in this newsgroup (not even
you current LNP troll boyfriend) to believe even a single punctuation
mark within that manufactured hallucination.

The truth is from now on GOP/MAGA political acrobatics will always insist
that unless they get 100% of the votes at all future elections that must
be due to being rigged somehow by someone invisible and undetectable to
sane human eyes. That will be your Orange POTUS hero's only legacy in
politics. How pathetic.
He has truly fucked up the foundation of US democracy.

You insanity is truly reflected by your ridiculous sig.
You should ask your 'servants' (aka social workers visiting your
Shitboxville park-bench residence) to relieve you scary paranoia by
administering you an experimental IV infusion of ivermectine hosepaste
diluted in GoonBag juice. If you survive the treatment you might still
get COVID but your insanity attacks could stop temporarily until you
sleep off the effects of the GoonBag vapours, or NOT!

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ carzies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<iq9062Fkd10U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6661&group=aus.politics#6661

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
ABC
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:49:55 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:49 UTC

On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 11:31:21 GMT, Ördög the Wog, posted:-

Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC

<hpSdndiuxeC_KaL8nZ2dnUU7-a_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6665&group=aus.politics#6665

ABC
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 06:27:06 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 20:27 UTC

On 13/09/2021 8:26 pm, petzl wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 9:55:15 AM UTC+10, dech...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On 24/08/2021 7:34 am, *Ördög* wrote:
>>> It was written by Dechucka:
> snip old post
>>>
>> The bit I loved was "ignoring News Corporation’s prominent role in
>> demanding the former president hand over to Joe Biden" Fox was pushing
>> the stolen election and the bias voting machines until told by
>> Smartmatic to put up your evidence or we'' see you in court. Fox folded
>> quicker than James Last plays in Miami and shut-up.
>>
> Dominion machines caught out again!
> <https://ktla.com/video/some-problems-reported-at-early-voting-centers/6973881/>

No they weren'r

> The full video here now deleted here
> <https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/republicans-socal-trouble-casting-recall-ballots-many-told-already-voted-even-though-not/>
> https://is.gd/rJnSqd
> The Democrats are pulling out all the stops to keep California Governor Newsom in the chair after more than 1.5 million people signed a petition to boot him out of office.
> The recall election is this Tuesday, September 14, and the Democrats are cheating six ways to Sunday.
> Countless Republicans in the San Fernando Valley had trouble casting their recall ballots and were told they had already voted – even though they had not.

Seems that Elder is doing a Trump and getting in his excuses early, I
doubt it will get to the second question.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Time to clean out the self indulgent left wing staff from "Our" ABC