Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!

aus+uk / aus.legal / conspiracy

SubjectAuthor
* conspiracyMax
+* Re: conspiracyPhil Allison
|`* Re: conspiracyMax
| `- Re: conspiracyRod Speed
`* Re: conspiracyRod Speed
 `* Re: conspiracyMax
  `* Re: conspiracyRod Speed
   `* Re: conspiracyMax
    +* Re: conspiracyPhil Allison
    |`* Re: conspiracyMax
    | `- Re: conspiracyRod Speed
    `* Re: conspiracyRod Speed
     `* Re: conspiracyMax
      `- Re: conspiracyRod Speed

1
conspiracy

<tbavf6$17hq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6861&group=aus.legal#6861

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: conspiracy
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 17:32:51 +1000
 by: Max - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 07:32 UTC

In all jurisdictions there is a crime of 'conspiracy to commit a crime',
which means to plan or discuss with others the committing of a crime.

This means that if you plan a crime yourself, on your own, you won't be
guilty of a crime.

This makes no sense, that it would require other people to be present
for it to be a crime, but not if it is on your own.

Re: conspiracy

<64940a2f-9276-4321-804d-4e01428cc4efn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6862&group=aus.legal#6862

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 00:54:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: conspiracy
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 07:54 UTC

Some Wog IDIOT wrote:
=======================

> In all jurisdictions there is a crime of 'conspiracy to commit a crime',
> which means to plan or discuss with others the committing of a crime.

** There must be a practical plan and some kind of schedule to carry the crime out.

> This means that if you plan a crime yourself, on your own, you won't be
> guilty of a crime.

** Unlike the story in Orwell's "1984 " - thought crime is not for real.

> This makes no sense, that it would require other people to be present
> for it to be a crime, but not if it is on your own.

** Unlike a conspiracy, it is impossible to prove the details of a " thought crime ".
Actions like bomb making, setting traps or attemtps to sabotage etc are crimes.
It's the thought behind them that counts.

....... Phil

Re: conspiracy

<op.1png5emwbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6863&group=aus.legal#6863

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 19:40:16 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 09:40 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

> In all jurisdictions there is a crime of 'conspiracy to commit a crime',
> which means to plan or discuss with others the committing of a crime.

> This means that if you plan a crime yourself, on your own, you won't be
> guilty of a crime.

Wrong, as always. You just won't be guilty of THAT crime, fuckwit.

> This makes no sense,

You never make any sense,

> that it would require other people to be present for it to be a crime,
> but not if it is on your own.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: conspiracy

<tbbhv6$1fl7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6864&group=aus.legal#6864

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 22:48:34 +1000
 by: Max - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 12:48 UTC

On 21/07/2022 5:54 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> Some Wog IDIOT wrote:
> =======================
>>
>> In all jurisdictions there is a crime of 'conspiracy to commit a crime',
>> which means to plan or discuss with others the committing of a crime.
>>

> ** There must be a practical plan and some kind of schedule to carry the crime out.
>
>> This means that if you plan a crime yourself, on your own, you won't be
>> guilty of a crime.
>
> ** Unlike the story in Orwell's "1984 " - thought crime is not for real.
>
>> This makes no sense, that it would require other people to be present
>> for it to be a crime, but not if it is on your own.
>
> ** Unlike a conspiracy, it is impossible to prove the details of a " thought crime ".
> Actions like bomb making, setting traps or attemtps to sabotage etc are crimes.
> It's the thought behind them that counts.

Evidence such as emails, texts and internet searches could be pieced
together.

It seems as though the law wants to prosecute anyone who has any
connection to a crime, even though they could be just talking with some
criminals at home.

Re: conspiracy

<tbbi18$1fl7$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6865&group=aus.legal#6865

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 22:49:43 +1000
 by: Max - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 12:49 UTC

On 21/07/2022 7:40 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>
>> In all jurisdictions there is a crime of 'conspiracy to commit a
>> crime', which means to plan or discuss with others the committing of a
>> crime.
>
>> This means that if you plan a crime yourself, on your own, you won't
>> be guilty of a crime.
>
> Wrong, as always. You just won't be guilty of THAT crime, fuckwit.

What crime would you be guilty of then?

You have planned a crime at home, and yet because it is on your own, you
won't be guilty of an offence.

>> This makes no sense,
>
> You never make any sense,
>
>> that it would require other people to be present for it to be a crime,
>> but not if it is on your own.
>
> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: conspiracy

<op.1pn363cjbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6866&group=aus.legal#6866

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 03:58:05 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 17:58 UTC

On Thu, 21 Jul 2022 22:48:34 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 21/07/2022 5:54 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
>> Some Wog IDIOT wrote:
>> =======================
>>>
>>> In all jurisdictions there is a crime of 'conspiracy to commit a
>>> crime',
>>> which means to plan or discuss with others the committing of a crime.
>>>
>> ** There must be a practical plan and some kind of schedule to carry
>> the crime out.
>>
>>> This means that if you plan a crime yourself, on your own, you won't be
>>> guilty of a crime.
>> ** Unlike the story in Orwell's "1984 " - thought crime is not for
>> real.
>>
>>> This makes no sense, that it would require other people to be present
>>> for it to be a crime, but not if it is on your own.
>> ** Unlike a conspiracy, it is impossible to prove the details of a "
>> thought crime ".
>> Actions like bomb making, setting traps or attemtps to sabotage etc
>> are crimes.
>> It's the thought behind them that counts.
>>

> Evidence such as emails, texts and internet searches could be pieced
> together.
>
> It seems as though the law wants to prosecute anyone who has any
> connection to a crime,

But they don't prosecute those who only have a social
connection like occasionally meeting down the pub or
going to the football together etc.

> even though they could be just talking with some criminals at home.

Those don't get prosecuted for doing that.

There are some exceptions to that with some like the bikey criminals.

Re: conspiracy

<op.1pn4dkxlbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6867&group=aus.legal#6867

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 04:01:58 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 18:01 UTC

On Thu, 21 Jul 2022 22:49:43 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 21/07/2022 7:40 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>
>>> In all jurisdictions there is a crime of 'conspiracy to commit a
>>> crime', which means to plan or discuss with others the committing of a
>>> crime.
>>
>>> This means that if you plan a crime yourself, on your own, you won't
>>> be guilty of a crime.
>> Wrong, as always. You just won't be guilty of THAT crime, fuckwit.

> What crime would you be guilty of then?

Planning a crime. Often seen with the 'lone wolf' terrorists and school
shooters etc.

> You have planned a crime at home, and yet because it is on your own, you
> won't be guilty of an offence.

Wrong, as always, most obviously with the 'lone wolf' terrorists and school
shooters etc even if they are intercepted before they actually do that
crime
and are found to have been bragging about what they plan to do crime wise.

>>> This makes no sense,

>> You never make any sense,

>>> that it would require other people to be present for it to be a crime,
>>> but not if it is on your own.

>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: conspiracy

<tbct16$1t48$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6868&group=aus.legal#6868

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 11:03:34 +1000
 by: Max - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 01:03 UTC

On 22/07/2022 4:01 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2022 22:49:43 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:
>
>> On 21/07/2022 7:40 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  Wrong, as always. You just won't be guilty of THAT crime, fuckwit.
>
>> What crime would you be guilty of then?
>
> Planning a crime.

That is not a crime, fuckwit. Only when you plan with others is it a crime.

Often seen with the 'lone wolf' terrorists and school
> shooters etc.
>
>> You have planned a crime at home, and yet because it is on your own,
>> you won't be guilty of an offence.
>
> Wrong, as always, most obviously with the 'lone wolf' terrorists and school
> shooters etc even if they are intercepted before they actually do that
> crime
> and are found to have been bragging about what they plan to do crime wise.

>>>  You never make any sense,

>>>  Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: conspiracy

<5fa4495e-96c7-4b95-8e86-b2275833fb87n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6869&group=aus.legal#6869

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 19:32:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 02:32 UTC

Max wrote:
=========

> >> What crime would you be guilty of then?
> >
> > Planning a crime.
>
> That is not a crime, fuckwit. Only when you plan with others is it a crime.

https://www.ag.gov.au/national-security/australias-counter-terrorism-laws/terrorist-act-offences

" It is an offence to:

commit a terrorist act
plan or prepare for a terrorist act
finance terrorism or a terrorist
provide or receive training connected with terrorist acts
possess things connected with terrorist acts
collect or make documents likely to facilitate terrorist acts.
A person may be convicted of an offence if they:

intended to commit one of these offences
or
were reckless as to whether their actions would amount to one of these offences.
For example, someone may be found guilty of a terrorist act offence where they intentionally prepared or planned a terrorist act but did not actually commit it themselves.
A person may still commit a terrorist act offence even though a terrorist act did not occur. "

....... Phil

Re: conspiracy

<op.1pouqef0byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6870&group=aus.legal#6870

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 13:31:16 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 03:31 UTC

On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 11:03:34 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 22/07/2022 4:01 am, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> What crime would you be guilty of then?

>> Planning a crime.

> That is not a crime

Wrong, as always, most obviously with the terrorists,
rapists, bank robbers, burglars, murderers etc etc etc.

> Only when you plan with others is it a crime.

Wrong, as always.

>> Often seen with the 'lone wolf' terrorists and school shooters etc.

>>> You have planned a crime at home, and yet because it is on your own,
>>> you won't be guilty of an offence.

>> Wrong, as always, most obviously with the 'lone wolf' terrorists and
>> school
>> shooters etc even if they are intercepted before they actually do that
>> crime
>> and are found to have been bragging about what they plan to do crime
>> wise.

Re: conspiracy

<tbdjr9$13u4$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6872&group=aus.legal#6872

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 17:32:57 +1000
 by: Max - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 07:32 UTC

On 22/07/2022 12:32 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> Max wrote:
> =========

>>> Planning a crime.
>>
>> That is not a crime, fuckwit. Only when you plan with others is it a crime.
>
> https://www.ag.gov.au/national-security/australias-counter-terrorism-laws/terrorist-act-offences
>
> " It is an offence to:
>
> commit a terrorist act
> plan or prepare for a terrorist act
> finance terrorism or a terrorist
> provide or receive training connected with terrorist acts
> possess things connected with terrorist acts
> collect or make documents likely to facilitate terrorist acts.
> A person may be convicted of an offence if they:
>
> intended to commit one of these offences
> or
> were reckless as to whether their actions would amount to one of these offences.
> For example, someone may be found guilty of a terrorist act offence where they intentionally prepared or planned a terrorist act but did not actually commit it themselves.
> A person may still commit a terrorist act offence even though a terrorist act did not occur. "

Are there any non-terrorism acts where planning is an offence ?

Re: conspiracy

<tbdjta$13u4$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6873&group=aus.legal#6873

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 17:34:02 +1000
 by: Max - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 07:34 UTC

On 22/07/2022 1:31 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 11:03:34 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>>>  Planning a crime.
>
>> That is not a crime
>
> Wrong, as always, most obviously with the terrorists,
> rapists, bank robbers, burglars, murderers etc etc etc.

That's bullshit apart from terrorism.

There is no way it's an offence for me to have a plan at home, set out
in a document, to rob a bank.

>> Only when you plan with others is it a  crime.
>
> Wrong, as always.
>
>>> Often seen with the 'lone wolf' terrorists and school  shooters etc.

>>>  Wrong, as always, most obviously with the 'lone wolf' terrorists and
>>> school
>>> shooters etc even if they are intercepted before they actually do
>>> that crime
>>> and are found to have been bragging about what they plan to do crime
>>> wise.

Re: conspiracy

<op.1po9i7kebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6875&group=aus.legal#6875

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 18:50:57 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 08:50 UTC

On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 17:32:57 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 22/07/2022 12:32 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
>> Max wrote:
>> =========

>>> That is not a crime, fuckwit. Only when you plan with others is it a
>>> crime.
>>
>> https://www.ag.gov.au/national-security/australias-counter-terrorism-laws/terrorist-act-offences
>> " It is an offence to:
>> commit a terrorist act
>> plan or prepare for a terrorist act
>> finance terrorism or a terrorist
>> provide or receive training connected with terrorist acts
>> possess things connected with terrorist acts
>> collect or make documents likely to facilitate terrorist acts.
>> A person may be convicted of an offence if they:
>> intended to commit one of these offences
>> or
>> were reckless as to whether their actions would amount to one of these
>> offences.
>> For example, someone may be found guilty of a terrorist act offence
>> where they intentionally prepared or planned a terrorist act but did
>> not actually commit it themselves.
>> A person may still commit a terrorist act offence even though a
>> terrorist act did not occur. "
>>

> Are there any non-terrorism acts where planning is an offence ?

Yep, like going around with the tools to commit burglarys,
scoping out where you plan to burgle, stalking murder
or rape victims, getting date rape drugs, learning how
to break in and steal cars, getting guns to do armed
robberys with, planning how to rort the accounts at
work, downloading bomb making recipies, etc etc etc.

Re: conspiracy

<op.1po9melubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6876&group=aus.legal#6876

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 18:52:52 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 22 Jul 2022 08:52 UTC

On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 17:34:02 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 22/07/2022 1:31 pm, Rod Speed wrote:

>>> That is not a crime

>> Wrong, as always, most obviously with the terrorists,
>> rapists, bank robbers, burglars, murderers etc etc etc.

> That's bullshit apart from terrorism.

Nope. See my list in the other post.

> There is no way it's an offence for me to have a planat home, set out
> in a document, to rob a bank.

Wrong, as always.