From: toodle.p...@virginmedia.com (Mike McMillan)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: spoiler 7/3/22
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 08:20:02 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:Xqc6lUlSVELX3DDCfYvtCwoyQlQ=
 by: Mike McMillan - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 08:20 UTC

Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK I thought Amy should go away and now Fallon is trying to peruade
> her to stay!
>
> I didn't think Jazzer Tracy was funny but then did enjoy tonight.
> Would have been better if the guest had got there before Tracy.
> They'll all be wanting one.

Touch of the Rix Farce ISTM

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan

Re: spoiler 7/3/22

<j8s7q3Fo3tjU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6931&group=uk.media.radio.archers#6931

From: Dav...@invalid.invalid (DavidK)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 17:52:00 +0000
 by: DavidK - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 17:52 UTC

On 08/03/2022 08:20, Mike McMillan wrote:
> Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
>> OK I thought Amy should go away and now Fallon is trying to peruade
>> her to stay!
>>
>> I didn't think Jazzer Tracy was funny but then did enjoy tonight.
>> Would have been better if the guest had got there before Tracy.
>> They'll all be wanting one.
>>

> Touch of the Rix Farce ISTM

I can't stop wondering what they were going to do about the sheets, but
I suppose Tracey has access to the linen cupboard.

Was it about betrayal of trust? Tracey betrays Oliver, Brian betrays
Justin, Amy betrays Alice*.

*I'm with Chris on this one. Alice wants to get rid of Chris as a
husband and they shouldn't tiptoe around Alice in case it upsets her. YMMV

Re: spoiler 7/3/22

<j8s7ttFo3tjU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6933&group=uk.media.radio.archers#6933

From: Dav...@invalid.invalid (DavidK)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 17:54:05 +0000
 by: DavidK - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 17:54 UTC

On 09/03/2022 17:52, DavidK wrote:
> On 08/03/2022 08:20, Mike McMillan wrote:
>> Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> OK I thought Amy should go away and now Fallon is trying to peruade
>>> her to stay!
>>>
>>> I didn't think Jazzer Tracy was funny but then did enjoy tonight.
>>> Would have been better if the guest had got there before Tracy.
>>> They'll all be wanting one.
>>>

>> Touch of the Rix Farce ISTM
>>

> I can't stop wondering what they were going to do about the sheets, but
> I suppose Tracey has access to the linen cupboard.
>
> Was it about betrayal of trust? Tracey betrays Oliver, Brian betrays
> Justin, Amy betrays Alice*.
>
> *I'm with Chris on this one. Alice wants to get rid of Chris as a
> husband and they shouldn't tiptoe around Alice in case it upsets her. YMMV

and will Susan betray Neil's trust?

Re: spoiler 7/3/22

<t0apo3$3f5$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6934&group=uk.media.radio.archers#6934

From: toodle.p...@virginmedia.com (Mike McMillan)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 17:56:19 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:sCROm3Has0aOBf9Humspxcw66E0=
 by: Mike McMillan - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 17:56 UTC

DavidK <DavidK@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 09/03/2022 17:52, DavidK wrote:

>>> Touch of the Rix Farce ISTM
>>>

>> I can't stop wondering what they were going to do about the sheets, but
>> I suppose Tracey has access to the linen cupboard.
>>
>> Was it about betrayal of trust? Tracey betrays Oliver, Brian betrays
>> Justin, Amy betrays Alice*.
>>
>> *I'm with Chris on this one. Alice wants to get rid of Chris as a
>> husband and they shouldn't tiptoe around Alice in case it upsets her. YMMV
>
> and will Susan betray Neil's trust?

Do bears cr*p in the woods?

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan