From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Police fob off cyclist No. 4
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 15:33:06 +0000
 by: Spike - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 15:33 UTC

road.cc reader Graeme was riding along Clarkston Road in Glasgow when
the incident happened: "The driver went to pass me but once she was
alongside noticed a lorry coming in the other direction. Instead of
falling back they moved in very close and then right across me.

"I did report it to the police. The officer took an action to go and
speak to the driver. He emailed to say he had tried and failed to
contact her and would try again. I’ve not heard from them again."

https://road.cc/content/news/near-miss-day-735-291055

--
Spike

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Police fob off cyclist No. 4