You will stop at nothing to reach your objective, but only because your brakes are defective.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Using Black-Skin as an excuse

SubjectAuthor
* Using Black-Skin as an excuseNoodle
+* Re: Using Black-Skin as an excuseRod Speed
|+* Re: Using Black-Skin as an excusePetzl
||+* Re: Using Black-Skin as an excuseRod Speed
|||`- Re: Using Black-Skin as an excusePetzl
||`- Re: Using Black-Skin as an excusePeter Jason
|`* Re: Using Black-Skin as an excusePeter Jason
| `- Re: Using Black-Skin as an excuseRod Speed
`- Re: Using Black-Skin as an excuseSylvia Else

1
Using Black-Skin as an excuse

<ce8a6549-3797-495b-8f2a-3efacefe311en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6944&group=aus.legal#6944

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 00:55:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Using Black-Skin as an excuse
From: oznoo...@gmail.com (Noodle)
 by: Noodle - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 07:55 UTC

Imoorting people from Africa has started a "Black Lives Matter" movrment in Australia:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-28/students-excluded-maryborough-african-uniform-policy/101275216

This is typical of.the USA. They use skin colour as an excuse for everything.

Being Black does not excuse you from following the rules!

Re: Using Black-Skin as an excuse

<op.1p0cgy1obyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6945&group=aus.legal#6945

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: Using Black-Skin as an excuse
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:28:00 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 08:28 UTC

Noodle <oznoodle@gmail.com> wrote

> Imoorting people from Africa has started a "Black Lives Matter" movrment
> in Australia:

Nope, we didn't import pleny of our blacks, they walked here themselves.

> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-28/students-excluded-maryborough-african-uniform-policy/101275216

> This is typical of.the USA. They use skin colour as an excuse for
> everything.

> Being Black does not excuse you from following the rules!

It does if the rule requires you to be white, stupid.

Re: Using Black-Skin as an excuse

<3ki4eh5s1ik4i4g6lqenoqv46old3213li@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6946&group=aus.legal#6946

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:48:56 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 08:48 UTC

On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:28:00 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Noodle <oznoodle@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> Imoorting people from Africa has started a "Black Lives Matter" movrment
>> in Australia:
>
>Nope, we didn't import pleny of our blacks, they walked here themselves.
>
>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-28/students-excluded-maryborough-african-uniform-policy/101275216
>
>> This is typical of.the USA. They use skin colour as an excuse for
>> everything.
>
>> Being Black does not excuse you from following the rules!
>
>It does if the rule requires you to be white, stupid.

Claimed Aboriginal (whiter than Rod Speed) Ms Lidia Thorpe ("Greens
senator") is always someone who uses race to divide people, she is,
naturally being someone who is on the extreme left.
--
Petzl
Labor "Greens" are Termites.

Re: Using Black-Skin as an excuse

<op.1p0d9y1lbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6947&group=aus.legal#6947

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 19:07:00 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 09:07 UTC

On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:48:56 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:28:00 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Noodle <oznoodle@gmail.com> wrote
>>
>>> Imoorting people from Africa has started a "Black Lives Matter"
>>> movrment
>>> in Australia:
>>
>> Nope, we didn't import pleny of our blacks, they walked here themselves.
>>
>>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-28/students-excluded-maryborough-african-uniform-policy/101275216
>>
>>> This is typical of.the USA. They use skin colour as an excuse for
>>> everything.
>>
>>> Being Black does not excuse you from following the rules!
>>
>> It does if the rule requires you to be white, stupid.

> Claimed Aboriginal (whiter than Rod Speed)

Not even possible.

> Ms Lidia Thorpe ("Greens senator")

So she must be a green as a leprechaun. stupid.

> is always someone who uses race to divide people,

Leprechauns aren't people, stupid.

> she is, naturally being someone who is on the extreme left.

Nope, off with the leprechauns

Re: Using Black-Skin as an excuse

<j7v5eh10g8i3tlq2pv9g9ecfh21fo2tq67@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6951&group=aus.legal#6951

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 07:18:29 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 21:18 UTC

On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:28:00 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Noodle <oznoodle@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> Imoorting people from Africa has started a "Black Lives Matter" movrment
>> in Australia:
>
>Nope, we didn't import pleny of our blacks, they walked here themselves.

Yes, and displaced the then population. Probably by spearing them in
the guts.

>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-28/students-excluded-maryborough-african-uniform-policy/101275216
>
>> This is typical of.the USA. They use skin colour as an excuse for
>> everything.
>
>> Being Black does not excuse you from following the rules!
>
>It does if the rule requires you to be white, stupid.

Re: Using Black-Skin as an excuse

<5av5eh57d59g3i08h85apmepkl5ui99fe7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6952&group=aus.legal#6952

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 07:19:40 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 21:19 UTC

On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:48:56 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:28:00 +1000, "Rod Speed"
><rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Noodle <oznoodle@gmail.com> wrote
>>
>>> Imoorting people from Africa has started a "Black Lives Matter" movrment
>>> in Australia:
>>
>>Nope, we didn't import pleny of our blacks, they walked here themselves.
>>
>>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-28/students-excluded-maryborough-african-uniform-policy/101275216
>>
>>> This is typical of.the USA. They use skin colour as an excuse for
>>> everything.
>>
>>> Being Black does not excuse you from following the rules!
>>
>>It does if the rule requires you to be white, stupid.
>>
>Claimed Aboriginal (whiter than Rod Speed) Ms Lidia Thorpe ("Greens
>senator") is always someone who uses race to divide people, she is,
>naturally being someone who is on the extreme left.

Of course religions have been doing this forever.

Re: Using Black-Skin as an excuse

<op.1p1degqubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6953&group=aus.legal#6953

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 07:45:42 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 21:45 UTC

On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 07:18:29 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:28:00 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Noodle <oznoodle@gmail.com> wrote
>>
>>> Imoorting people from Africa has started a "Black Lives Matter"
>>> movrment
>>> in Australia:
>>
>> Nope, we didn't import pleny of our blacks, they walked here themselves.
>
> Yes, and displaced the then population.

There isnt any evidence that there were any then population.

> Probably by spearing them in the guts.

>>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-28/students-excluded-maryborough-african-uniform-policy/101275216
>>
>>> This is typical of.the USA. They use skin colour as an excuse for
>>> everything.
>>
>>> Being Black does not excuse you from following the rules!
>>
>> It does if the rule requires you to be white, stupid.

Re: Using Black-Skin as an excuse

<ih36eh9euesvv26s5upadmqemjggks7vvq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6954&group=aus.legal#6954

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 08:32:59 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 22:32 UTC

On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 19:07:00 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:48:56 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:28:00 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Noodle <oznoodle@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Nope, we didn't import pleny of our blacks, they walked here themselves.

>>> It does if the rule requires you to be white, stupid.
>
>> Claimed Aboriginal (whiter than Rod Speed)
>
>Not even possible.

You seen her photo? But yes you are the whirest person here.

>> Ms Lidia Thorpe ("Greens senator")
>
>So she must be a green as a leprechaun. stupid.
>
>> is always someone who uses race to divide people,
>
>Leprechauns aren't people, stupid.
>
>> she is, naturally being someone who is on the extreme left.
>
>Nope, off with the leprechauns

Seems true
--
Petzl
Only the Irish Leprignomes have remained aloof and their family

Re: Using Black-Skin as an excuse

<jkgn6uFhe35U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6955&group=aus.legal#6955

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 10:16:30 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 00:16 UTC

On 28-July-22 5:55 pm, Noodle wrote:
> Imoorting people from Africa has started a "Black Lives Matter" movrment in Australia:
>
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-28/students-excluded-maryborough-african-uniform-policy/101275216
>
> This is typical of.the USA. They use skin colour as an excuse for everything.
>
> Being Black does not excuse you from following the rules!

Leaving aside the racist nonsense.

This rather looks like an edge case. The requirement to tie back hair
that is long enough to be tied back might (and I stress might) be seen
as a requirement not to braid hair if the braided hair cannot be tied
back because it causes pain.

However, the stated reason for braiding the hair was not cultural, which
would be protected by the Racial Discrimination Act, but a pragmatic
solution to the problem of preparing African hair for school, which is
not protected.

A different approach that the students could adopt would be not to braid
their hair, but also not seek to achieve a standard of neatness for hair
that conforms to European norms for Caucasian hair which is usually much
easier to handle. This could save the 30 minutes identified as being
required each day for unbraided hair preparation. If the school objected
to that, a racial discrimination case would be easier to make.

Sylvia.