From: toodle.p...@virginmedia.com (Mike McMillan)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: This week's spoiler from the DF.
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 22:00:33 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:AgR86/Nabp0UTmqLIfvKg7RvKTY=
 by: Mike McMillan - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 22:00 UTC

Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:

> Will Harrison, dressed in a white robe, be dunked by Alan in the
> mighty Am while the rest of the villagers follow him down to the
> riverside? It’s not how they do things in Ambridge, but we can live in
> hope. As Harrison’s big day approaches, Fallon’s fears of being preyed
> on by the righteous and the holy reach fever pitch. There’s further
> tension from Alice when she makes a decision that has huge
> ramifications for many a soul in Ambridge. Meanwhile, Alan and Jim, in
> their own separate ways, find out if it is better to give than
> receive. Roy gets caught between a rock and a hard place, and Justin
> and Lilian - always keen to store up treasure on Earth - find
> themselves with cause for concern.
> (Love the thought of Harrison in white robe getting dunked. )??

Dunken Disorderly?

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan

Re: This week's spoiler from the DF.

<OTuXJ.87102$41E7.71867@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7007&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7007

Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
From: not...@home.com (Sam Plusnet)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 23:12:46 +0000
 by: Sam Plusnet - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 23:12 UTC

On 12-Mar-22 22:00, Mike McMillan wrote:
> Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Will Harrison, dressed in a white robe, be dunked by Alan in the
>> mighty Am while the rest of the villagers follow him down to the
>> riverside? It’s not how they do things in Ambridge, but we can live in
>> hope. As Harrison’s big day approaches, Fallon’s fears of being preyed
>> on by the righteous and the holy reach fever pitch. There’s further
>> tension from Alice when she makes a decision that has huge
>> their own separate ways, find out if it is better to give than
>> receive. Roy gets caught between a rock and a hard place, and Justin
>> and Lilian - always keen to store up treasure on Earth - find
>> themselves with cause for concern.
>> (Love the thought of Harrison in white robe getting dunked. )??
>>

> Dunken Disorderly?

Whilst I thought
"Who is this Will Harrison?"

--