Turn the other cheek. -- Jesus Christ

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: voice to parliament

SubjectAuthor
* voice to parliamentMax
+* Re: voice to parliamentSylvia Else
|+* Re: voice to parliamentPhil Allison
||`- Re: voice to parliamentRod Speed
|`* Re: voice to parliamentMax
| +* Re: voice to parliamentRod Speed
| |`* Re: voice to parliamentPetzl
| | `* Re: voice to parliamentRod Speed
| |  `* Re: voice to parliamentPetzl
| |   `* Re: voice to parliamentRod Speed
| |    `* Re: voice to parliamentPeter Jason
| |     +* Re: voice to parliamentRod Speed
| |     |+* Re: voice to parliamentMax
| |     ||`* Re: voice to parliamentRod Speed
| |     || `* Re: voice to parliamentPeter Jason
| |     ||  `- Re: voice to parliamentRod Speed
| |     |`* Re: voice to parliamentPeter Jason
| |     | `- Re: voice to parliamentRod Speed
| |     `* Re: voice to parliamentPetzl
| |      +* Re: voice to parliamentPhil Allison
| |      |`- Re: voice to parliamentRod Speed
| |      `- Re: voice to parliamentRod Speed
| `- Re: voice to parliamentSylvia Else
`- Re: voice to parliamentRod Speed

1
voice to parliament

<aa8d7e68-f89b-4c61-925c-27f41e3d5a30n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6958&group=aus.legal#6958

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 16:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: voice to parliament
From: maxnew...@gmail.com (Max)
 by: Max - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 23:38 UTC

What importance will the voice to parliament have? Will it have any effect on the making and passing of legislation?

Will the courts be able to look at what the voice of parliaments says when they are interpreting legislation?

Re: voice to parliament

<jkm16bFcp1kU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6959&group=aus.legal#6959

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: voice to parliament
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 10:37:34 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 00:37 UTC

On 31-July-22 9:38 am, Max wrote:
> What importance will the voice to parliament have? Will it have any effect on the making and passing of legislation?
>
> Will the courts be able to look at what the voice of parliaments says when they are interpreting legislation?

The proposed constitutional wording is

-----
There shall be a body, to be called the Aboriginal and Torres
Strait Islander Voice

The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice may make
representations to Parliament and the Executive government on matters
relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples

The Parliament shall, subject to this Constitution, have power to
make laws with respect to the composition, functions, powers and
procedures of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice.
-----

Other than establish the existence of the body (which could otherwise
have been done by legislation), I can't see that it does anything.

The middle paragraph is devoid of significance, since anyone can make
representations.

It's empty virtue signalling, and has no place in a constitution. I'll
be voting against it on that basis.

Sylvia.

Re: voice to parliament

<8176a914-6281-48f3-ab80-b3c2ff4ca3b6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6960&group=aus.legal#6960

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 18:14:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 01:14 UTC

Sylvia Else wrote:
==============

> There shall be a body, to be called the Aboriginal and Torres
> Strait Islander Voice
>
> The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice may make
> representations to Parliament and the Executive government on matters
> relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
>
> The Parliament shall, subject to this Constitution, have power to
> make laws with respect to the composition, functions, powers and
> procedures of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice.
> -----
>
> Other than establish the existence of the body (which could otherwise
> have been done by legislation), I can't see that it does anything.
>
> The middle paragraph is devoid of significance, since anyone can make
> representations.
>
> It's empty virtue signalling, and has no place in a constitution. I'll
> be voting against it on that basis.

** The ALP would be crazy to carry out this referendum unless quite certain of it's success.
Such a referendum has been estimated to cost taxpayers up to $500M to carry out and most referendums fail.

Activists involved think it a great idea and expect to gain financial and other benefits as a result way exceeding the above figure over time.
OTOH, the ALP are just hoping it will be a vote winner at the next election.
Bugger what happens later.

....... Phil

Re: voice to parliament

<906f9a27-4fb5-4978-b492-5a9dcc3ac0a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6962&group=aus.legal#6962

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 20:16:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: maxnew...@gmail.com (Max)
 by: Max - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 03:16 UTC

On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 10:37:33 AM UTC+10, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 31-July-22 9:38 am, Max wrote:
> > What importance will the voice to parliament have? Will it have any effect on the making and passing of legislation?
> >
> > Will the courts be able to look at what the voice of parliaments says when they are interpreting legislation?
> The proposed constitutional wording is
>
> -----
> There shall be a body, to be called the Aboriginal and Torres
> Strait Islander Voice
>
> The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice may make
> representations to Parliament and the Executive government on matters
> relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
>
> The Parliament shall, subject to this Constitution, have power to
> make laws with respect to the composition, functions, powers and
> procedures of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice.
> -----
>
> Other than establish the existence of the body (which could otherwise
> have been done by legislation), I can't see that it does anything.
>
> The middle paragraph is devoid of significance, since anyone can make
> representations.
>
> It's empty virtue signalling, and has no place in a constitution. I'll
> be voting against it on that basis.

In regard to the third paragraph, what power will be given to the Voice? Isn't that the most concerning thing?

Re: voice to parliament

<op.1p5ip7jlbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6963&group=aus.legal#6963

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 13:31:09 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 03:31 UTC

Max <maxnews23@gmail.com> wrote

> What importance will the voice to parliament have?

No one knows because no one has spelt out anything but its name.

> Will it have any effect on the making and passing of legislation?

Ditto.

> Will the courts be able to look at what the voice of parliaments says
> when they are interpreting legislation?

Ditto.

Re: voice to parliament

<op.1p5m2b2kbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6964&group=aus.legal#6964

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 15:04:49 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 05:04 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Sylvia Else wrote

>> There shall be a body, to be called the Aboriginal and Torres
>> Strait Islander Voice
>>
>> The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice may make
>> representations to Parliament and the Executive government on matters
>> relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
>>
>> The Parliament shall, subject to this Constitution, have power to
>> make laws with respect to the composition, functions, powers and
>> procedures of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice.
>> -----
>>
>> Other than establish the existence of the body (which could otherwise
>> have been done by legislation), I can't see that it does anything.
>>
>> The middle paragraph is devoid of significance, since anyone can make
>> representations.
>>
>> It's empty virtue signalling, and has no place in a constitution. I'll
>> be voting against it on that basis.

> The ALP would be crazy to carry out this referendum unless quite certain
> of it's success.

That is never going to be possible.

> Such a referendum has been estimated to cost taxpayers up to $500M to
> carry out and most referendums fail.

> Activists involved think it a great idea and expect to gain financial
> and other benefits as a result way exceeding the above figure over time.
> OTOH, the ALP are just hoping it will be a vote winner at the next
> election.
> Bugger what happens later.

Re: voice to parliament

<op.1p5nb9c5byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6965&group=aus.legal#6965

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 15:10:47 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 05:10 UTC

On Sun, 31 Jul 2022 13:16:40 +1000, Max <maxnews23@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 10:37:33 AM UTC+10, Sylvia Else wrote:
>> On 31-July-22 9:38 am, Max wrote:
>> > What importance will the voice to parliament have? Will it have any
>> effect on the making and passing of legislation?
>> >
>> > Will the courts be able to look at what the voice of parliaments says
>> when they are interpreting legislation?
>> The proposed constitutional wording is
>>
>> -----
>> There shall be a body, to be called the Aboriginal and Torres
>> Strait Islander Voice
>>
>> The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice may make
>> representations to Parliament and the Executive government on matters
>> relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
>>
>> The Parliament shall, subject to this Constitution, have power to
>> make laws with respect to the composition, functions, powers and
>> procedures of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice.
>> -----
>>
>> Other than establish the existence of the body (which could otherwise
>> have been done by legislation), I can't see that it does anything.
>>
>> The middle paragraph is devoid of significance, since anyone can make
>> representations.
>>
>> It's empty virtue signalling, and has no place in a constitution. I'll
>> be voting against it on that basis.
>>

> In regard to the third paragraph, what power will be given to the
> Voice?

No one knows, and that fool Albo has said very explicitly that that
will not be known until after the referendum has succeeded.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-31/what-is-an-indigenous-voice-to-parliament-and-uluru-statement/101285958

However, Mr Albanese said, details about the legislation around the
structure of the Voice would not be released until after the referendum..

"What I am not going to do … is to go down the cul-de-sac of getting
into every detail, because that is not a recipe for success," he said.

> Isn't that the most concerning thing?

Nope, the most concering thing is that the boongs get any say on
anything that everyone else doesn't get.

Re: voice to parliament

<jkmip8Ffa5sU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6966&group=aus.legal#6966

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 15:37:48 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 05:37 UTC

On 31-July-22 1:16 pm, Max wrote:
> On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 10:37:33 AM UTC+10, Sylvia Else wrote:
>> On 31-July-22 9:38 am, Max wrote:
>>> What importance will the voice to parliament have? Will it have any effect on the making and passing of legislation?
>>>
>>> Will the courts be able to look at what the voice of parliaments says when they are interpreting legislation?
>> The proposed constitutional wording is
>>
>> -----
>> There shall be a body, to be called the Aboriginal and Torres
>> Strait Islander Voice
>>
>> The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice may make
>> representations to Parliament and the Executive government on matters
>> relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
>>
>> The Parliament shall, subject to this Constitution, have power to
>> make laws with respect to the composition, functions, powers and
>> procedures of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice.
>> -----
>>
>> Other than establish the existence of the body (which could otherwise
>> have been done by legislation), I can't see that it does anything.
>>
>> The middle paragraph is devoid of significance, since anyone can make
>> representations.
>>
>> It's empty virtue signalling, and has no place in a constitution. I'll
>> be voting against it on that basis.
>>

> In regard to the third paragraph, what power will be given to the Voice? Isn't that the most concerning thing?

It's a concern, but not as I see it a concern regarding the referendum.

As I said, there was nothing to stop the voice being established by act
of parliament, and the powers that it would then have would be
determined by legislation, just as they will be under this referendum.

I suppose the existence of this in the constitution might be used as a
justification for giving the voice more powers than could otherwise have
been justified.

Sylvia.

Re: voice to parliament

<s85ceh1876r7v4n5ev5snpd9va08302rfg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6967&group=aus.legal#6967

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 15:42:49 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 05:42 UTC

On Sun, 31 Jul 2022 15:10:47 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 31 Jul 2022 13:16:40 +1000, Max <maxnews23@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> effect on the making and passing of legislation?

>>> when they are interpreting legislation?
>>> The proposed constitutional wording is
>>>
>>> -----
>>> There shall be a body, to be called the Aboriginal and Torres
>>> Strait Islander Voice
>>>
>>> The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice may make
>>> representations to Parliament and the Executive government on matters
>>> relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
>>>
>>> The Parliament shall, subject to this Constitution, have power to
>>> make laws with respect to the composition, functions, powers and
>>> procedures of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice.
>>> -----
>>>
>>> Other than establish the existence of the body (which could otherwise
>>> have been done by legislation), I can't see that it does anything.
>>>
>>> The middle paragraph is devoid of significance, since anyone can make
>>> representations.
>>>
>>> It's empty virtue signalling, and has no place in a constitution. I'll
>>> be voting against it on that basis.
>>>

>> In regard to the third paragraph, what power will be given to the
>> Voice?
>
>No one knows, and that fool Albo has said very explicitly that that
>will not be known until after the referendum has succeeded.
>
>https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-31/what-is-an-indigenous-voice-to-parliament-and-uluru-statement/101285958
>
> However, Mr Albanese said, details about the legislation around the
> structure of the Voice would not be released until after the referendum.
>
> "What I am not going to do … is to go down the cul-de-sac of getting
> into every detail, because that is not a recipe for success," he said.
>
>> Isn't that the most concerning thing?
>
>Nope, the most concering thing is that the boongs get any say on
>anything that everyone else doesn't get.

Most likely be done by the Commie unconstitutional Turnbull method.
A crooked Plebiscite where more votes were returned as
"not at this address" than voted yes for it.
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: voice to parliament

<op.1p5tc7g1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6968&group=aus.legal#6968

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 17:20:57 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 07:20 UTC

Bet it will fail.

Re: voice to parliament

<fs7eehp6mrea7verf95bl30nfmt9m9sr5n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6969&group=aus.legal#6969

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 10:38:01 +1000
 by: Petzl - Mon, 1 Aug 2022 00:38 UTC

On Sun, 31 Jul 2022 17:20:57 +1000, "Rod Speed"

You not heard of ballot box stuffing?
This is Labor we are looking at!
<https://www.idahostatejournal.com/opinion/columns/lbj-and-ballot-box-13-the-scandal-and-the-1941-texas-democratic-senate-primary/article_2692a8a3-95cd-57bb-a1fc-d65a8a8b30ce.html>
https://tinyurl.com/28mol33d
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: voice to parliament

<op.1p69rkvzbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6970&group=aus.legal#6970

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 12:12:46 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 1 Aug 2022 02:12 UTC

On Mon, 01 Aug 2022 10:38:01 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 31 Jul 2022 17:20:57 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 31 Jul 2022 15:42:49 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Most likely be done by the Commie unconstitutional Turnbull method.
>>> A crooked Plebiscite where more votes were returned as
>>> "not at this address" than voted yes for it.
>>
>> Bet it will fail.

> You not heard of ballot box stuffing?

Doesn't happen here.

> This is Labor we are looking at!
> <https://www.idahostatejournal.com/opinion/columns/lbj-and-ballot-box-13-the-scandal-and-the-1941-texas-democratic-senate-primary/article_2692a8a3-95cd-57bb-a1fc-d65a8a8b30ce.html>
> https://tinyurl.com/28mol33d

That isn't even this country, stupid.

Re: voice to parliament

<540kehhqfcmjsd21e7299uu553a7u5b1lb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6978&group=aus.legal#6978

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 15:09:53 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 05:09 UTC

>>> Bet it will fail.
>
>> You not heard of ballot box stuffing?
>
>Doesn't happen here.
>
>> This is Labor we are looking at!
>> <https://www.idahostatejournal.com/opinion/columns/lbj-and-ballot-box-13-the-scandal-and-the-1941-texas-democratic-senate-primary/article_2692a8a3-95cd-57bb-a1fc-d65a8a8b30ce.html>
>> https://tinyurl.com/28mol33d
>
>That isn't even this country, stupid.

Idiot! dummkopf!

And who's holding back the plain-as-daylight solution? Even Africa
has moved on, at least in some areas. The rottenness in the election
system where each party uses every trick to get an advantage.

Cui bono? All those scrutineers, media circuses, printers, camera
crews, and similar swill. Tens of $millions per election &
referendum!

Would you like to know more....?
Read on and be chastened...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometric_voter_registration
https://www.idea.int/sites/default/files/publications/introducing-biometric-technology-in-elections-reissue.pdf
https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/markets/digital-identity-and-security/government/identity/enrolment/biometric-voter-registration

Who will stop the madness?

Re: voice to parliament

<op.1qa8spn0byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6979&group=aus.legal#6979

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 15:42:15 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 05:42 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> You not heard of ballot box stuffing?

>> Doesn't happen here.

>>> This is Labor we are looking at!
>>> <https://www.idahostatejournal.com/opinion/columns/lbj-and-ballot-box-13-the-scandal-and-the-1941-texas-democratic-senate-primary/article_2692a8a3-95cd-57bb-a1fc-d65a8a8b30ce.html>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/28mol33d

>> That isn't even this country, stupid.

> Idiot! dummkopf!

Fuck off wog boy.

> And who's holding back the plain-as-daylight solution? Even Africa
> has moved on, at least in some areas. The rottenness in the election
> system where each party uses every trick to get an advantage.

> Cui bono?

Fuck off wog boy.

> All those scrutineers, media circuses, printers, camera
> crews, and similar swill. Tens of $millions per election &
> referendum!

> Would you like to know more....?
> Read on and be chastened...
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometric_voter_registration
> https://www.idea.int/sites/default/files/publications/introducing-biometric-technology-in-elections-reissue.pdf
> https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/markets/digital-identity-and-security/government/identity/enrolment/biometric-voter-registration

No point in all that shit given that hardly anyone votes for
someone else in a compulsory voting system, stupid.

> Who will stop the madness?

You, when you set fire to yourself outside AEC HQ

Re: voice to parliament

<tcd3pt$13jm$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6981&group=aus.legal#6981

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 16:15:25 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 06:15 UTC

On 3/08/2022 3:42 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> Doesn't happen here.

>>> That isn't even this country, stupid.
>
>> Idiot! dummkopf!
>
> Fuck off wog boy.
>
>> And who's holding back the plain-as-daylight solution?   Even Africa
>> has moved on, at least in some areas.  The rottenness in the election
>> system where each party uses every trick to get an advantage.
>
>> Cui bono?
>
> Fuck off wog boy.
>
>> All those scrutineers, media circuses, printers, camera
>> crews, and similar swill.  Tens of $millions per election &
>> referendum!
>
>> Would you like to know more....?
>> Read on and be chastened...
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometric_voter_registration
>> https://www.idea.int/sites/default/files/publications/introducing-biometric-technology-in-elections-reissue.pdf
>>
>> https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/markets/digital-identity-and-security/government/identity/enrolment/biometric-voter-registration
>>

> No point in all that shit given that hardly anyone votes for
> someone else in a compulsory voting system, stupid.
>
>> Who will stop the madness?
>
> You, when you set fire to yourself outside AEC HQ

Why will that do anything?

Re: voice to parliament

<f9dkehhmuk9h3i4ahiv4ga0cp342ctstq7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6982&group=aus.legal#6982

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 18:48:50 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 08:48 UTC

On Wed, 03 Aug 2022 15:09:53 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> You not heard of ballot box stuffing?
>>
>>Doesn't happen here.
>>
>>> This is Labor we are looking at!
>>> <https://www.idahostatejournal.com/opinion/columns/lbj-and-ballot-box-13-the-scandal-and-the-1941-texas-democratic-senate-primary/article_2692a8a3-95cd-57bb-a1fc-d65a8a8b30ce.html>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/28mol33d
>>
>>That isn't even this country, stupid.
>
>Idiot! dummkopf!
>
>And who's holding back the plain-as-daylight solution? Even Africa
>has moved on, at least in some areas. The rottenness in the election
>system where each party uses every trick to get an advantage.
>
>Cui bono? All those scrutineers, media circuses, printers, camera
>crews, and similar swill. Tens of $millions per election &
>referendum!
>
>Would you like to know more....?
>Read on and be chastened...
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometric_voter_registration
>https://www.idea.int/sites/default/files/publications/introducing-biometric-technology-in-elections-reissue.pdf
>https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/markets/digital-identity-and-security/government/identity/enrolment/biometric-voter-registration
>
>Who will stop the madness?

Voter ID is needed
You need ID for everything in Australia, so what's the problem.
Also a IQ test Labor buses in Geriatrics or fills out their vote in
the homes!
https://youtu.be/aGUeCojXg_A
Early voting out of control: James McGrath joins Alan | Alan Jones
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: voice to parliament

<72ca9473-5dc4-4ef0-93ec-c82f476e1c73n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6983&group=aus.legal#6983

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 01:59:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 08:59 UTC

pet...@gmail.com wrote:
================

> >Who will stop the madness?
> >
> Voter ID is needed

** Utter bullshit.

> You need ID for everything in Australia, so what's the problem.

** The electoral commissions, state & federal, are dead against the stupid idea.

What we need are sanity and competence standards for polies.
Keep the crazies, fools and commies out.

...... Phil

Re: voice to parliament

<op.1qbh9kmpbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6984&group=aus.legal#6984

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 19:06:46 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 09:06 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> Idiot! dummkopf!
>> Fuck off wog boy.
>>
>>> And who's holding back the plain-as-daylight solution? Even Africa
>>> has moved on, at least in some areas. The rottenness in the election
>>> system where each party uses every trick to get an advantage.
>>
>>> Cui bono?
>> Fuck off wog boy.
>>
>>> All those scrutineers, media circuses, printers, camera
>>> crews, and similar swill. Tens of $millions per election &
>>> referendum!
>>
>>> Would you like to know more....?
>>> Read on and be chastened...
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometric_voter_registration
>>> https://www.idea.int/sites/default/files/publications/introducing-biometric-technology-in-elections-reissue.pdf
>>> https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/markets/digital-identity-and-security/government/identity/enrolment/biometric-voter-registration
>> No point in all that shit given that hardly anyone votes for
>> someone else in a compulsory voting system, stupid.
>>
>>> Who will stop the madness?
>> You, when you set fire to yourself outside AEC HQ
>
> Why will that do anything?

Gets rid of him, fuckwit.

Re: voice to parliament

<op.1qbiivd7byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6985&group=aus.legal#6985

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 19:12:21 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 09:12 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> Doesn't happen here.

>>> That isn't even this country, stupid.
>>
>> Idiot! dummkopf!
>>
>> And who's holding back the plain-as-daylight solution? Even Africa
>> has moved on, at least in some areas. The rottenness in the election
>> system where each party uses every trick to get an advantage.
>>
>> Cui bono? All those scrutineers, media circuses, printers, camera
>> crews, and similar swill. Tens of $millions per election &
>> referendum!
>>
>> Would you like to know more....?
>> Read on and be chastened...
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometric_voter_registration
>> https://www.idea.int/sites/default/files/publications/introducing-biometric-technology-in-elections-reissue.pdf
>> https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/markets/digital-identity-and-security/government/identity/enrolment/biometric-voter-registration
>>
>> Who will stop the madness?

> Voter ID is needed

Nope, with a compulsory voting system, we know how much
voting in someone else's name happens and know that it isnt
enough to change any election result..

> You need ID for everything in Australia,

Bullshit you do. I have never needed it to pick up a parcel that
some bludger from Australia Post has been too lazy to deliver
or to buy stuff at a supermarket, or get the car registered etc.

> so what's the problem.

Its a complete waste of time.

> Also a IQ test Labor buses in Geriatrics or fills out their vote in
> the homes!

And no Voter ID can change that, stupid.

> https://youtu.be/aGUeCojXg_A
> Early voting out of control: James McGrath joins Alan | Alan Jones

Just because some fool claims something...

Re: voice to parliament

<op.1qbik6h1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6986&group=aus.legal#6986

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 19:13:44 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 09:13 UTC

On Wed, 03 Aug 2022 18:59:31 +1000, Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com>
wrote:

> pet...@gmail.com wrote:
> ================
>>

>> >Who will stop the madness?
>> >
>> Voter ID is needed
>
> ** Utter bullshit.
>
>> You need ID for everything in Australia, so what's the problem.
>
> ** The electoral commissions, state & federal, are dead against the
> stupid idea.

> What we need are sanity and competence standards for polies.

Not even possible.

> Keep the crazies, fools and commies out.

Re: voice to parliament

<htoleh552rt8llvlj78qsccgue4ggb2324@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6987&group=aus.legal#6987

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 07:10:09 +1000
References: <aa8d7e68-f89b-4c61-925c-27f41e3d5a30n@googlegroups.com> <jkm16bFcp1kU1@mid.individual.net> <906f9a27-4fb5-4978-b492-5a9dcc3ac0a8n@googlegroups.com> <op.1p5nb9c5byq249@pvr2.lan> <s85ceh1876r7v4n5ev5snpd9va08302rfg@4ax.com> <op.1p5tc7g1byq249@pvr2.lan> <fs7eehp6mrea7verf95bl30nfmt9m9sr5n@4ax.com> <op.1p69rkvzbyq249@pvr2.lan> <540kehhqfcmjsd21e7299uu553a7u5b1lb@4ax.com> <op.1qa8spn0byq249@pvr2.lan> <tcd3pt$13jm$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1qbh9kmpbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 21:10 UTC

On Wed, 03 Aug 2022 19:06:46 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> Fuck off wog boy.

>>> Fuck off wog boy.

>>> No point in all that shit given that hardly anyone votes for
>>> someone else in a compulsory voting system, stupid.

>>> You, when you set fire to yourself outside AEC HQ
>>
>> Why will that do anything?
>
>Gets rid of him, fuckwit.

What about the CO2 generated! Think of "global warming"
you irresponsible person: and all those cute furry critters affected!

Re: voice to parliament

<o1plehtfat91m7jo03pb58iv8aggbmvac3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6988&group=aus.legal#6988

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 07:13:33 +1000
References: <aa8d7e68-f89b-4c61-925c-27f41e3d5a30n@googlegroups.com> <jkm16bFcp1kU1@mid.individual.net> <906f9a27-4fb5-4978-b492-5a9dcc3ac0a8n@googlegroups.com> <op.1p5nb9c5byq249@pvr2.lan> <s85ceh1876r7v4n5ev5snpd9va08302rfg@4ax.com> <op.1p5tc7g1byq249@pvr2.lan> <fs7eehp6mrea7verf95bl30nfmt9m9sr5n@4ax.com> <op.1p69rkvzbyq249@pvr2.lan> <540kehhqfcmjsd21e7299uu553a7u5b1lb@4ax.com> <op.1qa8spn0byq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 21:13 UTC

On Wed, 03 Aug 2022 15:42:15 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> Doesn't happen here.

>>> That isn't even this country, stupid.
>
>> Idiot! dummkopf!
>
>Fuck off wog boy.

No I won't.

>> And who's holding back the plain-as-daylight solution? Even Africa
>> has moved on, at least in some areas. The rottenness in the election
>> system where each party uses every trick to get an advantage.
>
>> Cui bono?
>
>Fuck off wog boy.

How rude!

>> All those scrutineers, media circuses, printers, camera
>> crews, and similar swill. Tens of $millions per election &
>> referendum!
>
>> Would you like to know more....?
>> Read on and be chastened...
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometric_voter_registration
>> https://www.idea.int/sites/default/files/publications/introducing-biometric-technology-in-elections-reissue.pdf
>> https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/markets/digital-identity-and-security/government/identity/enrolment/biometric-voter-registration
>
>No point in all that shit given that hardly anyone votes for
>someone else in a compulsory voting system, stupid.

How do you know? At least it will stop the dead voting.

>> Who will stop the madness?
>
>You, when you set fire to yourself outside AEC HQ

Then I will not be here to give you advice and correct your erroneous
attitudes.

Re: voice to parliament

<op.1qchr2w3byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6989&group=aus.legal#6989

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 07:53:52 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 21:53 UTC

On Thu, 04 Aug 2022 07:10:09 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Aug 2022 19:06:46 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Why will that do anything?
>>
>> Gets rid of him, fuckwit.

> What about the CO2 generated!

FAR less than you would produce if you didn't do that, stupid.

> Think of "global warming"

Fuck that.

> you irresponsible person:

Very responsible getting you to set fire to yourself
and so stopping you from producing much more CO2

> and all those cute furry critters affected!

Fuckem.

Re: voice to parliament

<op.1qchzltpbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6990&group=aus.legal#6990

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 07:58:23 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 21:58 UTC

On Thu, 04 Aug 2022 07:13:33 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Aug 2022 15:42:15 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> Idiot! dummkopf!
>>
>> Fuck off wog boy.
>
> No I won't.
>>
>>> And who's holding back the plain-as-daylight solution? Even Africa
>>> has moved on, at least in some areas. The rottenness in the election
>>> system where each party uses every trick to get an advantage.
>>
>>> Cui bono?
>>
>> Fuck off wog boy.

> How rude!

Nothing rude aboit calling a spade a spade and a wog boy a wog boy, wog
boy.

>>> All those scrutineers, media circuses, printers, camera
>>> crews, and similar swill. Tens of $millions per election &
>>> referendum!
>>
>>> Would you like to know more....?
>>> Read on and be chastened...
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometric_voter_registration
>>> https://www.idea.int/sites/default/files/publications/introducing-biometric-technology-in-elections-reissue.pdf
>>> https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/markets/digital-identity-and-security/government/identity/enrolment/biometric-voter-registration
>>
>> No point in all that shit given that hardly anyone votes for
>> someone else in a compulsory voting system, stupid.

> How do you know?

The AEC counts those who appear to have voted more than
once and wags a finger at the one they have on the electoral roll.

> At least it will stop the dead voting.

Nope, trivial to show up with their ID and vote for them.

>>> Who will stop the madness?

>> You, when you set fire to yourself outside AEC HQ

> Then I will not be here to give you advice

Thats a real bonus.

> and correct your erroneous attitudes.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic wog
fantasys.