Are you perchance running on a 64-bit machine? -- Larry Wall in <199711102149.NAA16878@wall.org>

aus+uk / aus.cars / Diwali Greeting for Darren

SubjectAuthor
* Diwali Greeting for DarrenXeno
+- Re: Diwali Greeting for DarrenGrumpy Tech
+* OT: reciprical greeting for dead cunt Tomas Clasener Re: sad patheticlindsay
|`* Re: OT: reciprical greeting for dead cunt Tomas Clasener Re: sadNoddy
| `- Re: OT: reciprical greeting for dead cunt Tomas Clasener Re: sadXeno
+* Re: Diwali Greeting for DarrenXeno
|+- Re: Diwali Greeting for DarrenClocky
|`* Re: Diwali Greeting for DarrenGrumpy Tech
| +- Re: Diwali Greeting for DarrenXeno
| `* Re: Diwali Greeting for DarrenYosemite Sam
|  +- Re: Diwali Greeting for DarrenXeno
|  `- Re: Diwali Greeting for DarrenClocky
`* Re: Diwali Greeting for DarrenMax
 +- Re: Diwali Greeting for DarrenClocky
 `- Re: Diwali Greeting for DarrenXeno

1
Diwali Greeting for Darren

<iui110Fu97vU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6995&group=aus.cars#6995

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Diwali Greeting for Darren
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 23:12:14 +1100
 by: Xeno - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 12:12 UTC

Since it is the last hour of Diwali for 2021, I thought it appropriate
to take this opportunity to send a special Diwali greeting to you Darren.

ज्ञान और ज्ञान के प्रकाश से आपके अज्ञान के अंधकार को दूर किया जा सकता है!

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Diwali Greeting for Darren

<sm0l2o$le8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6996&group=aus.cars#6996

From: grumpyte...@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: Diwali Greeting for Darren
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 22:52:35 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 12:52 UTC

On 4/11/2021 10:12 pm, Xeno wrote:

> ज्ञान और ज्ञान के प्रकाश से आपके अज्ञान के अंधकार को दूर किया जा सकता है!

लेकिन कोई भी इंसान जीभ को वश में नहीं कर सकता। यह एक बेचैन बुराई है, जो घातक जहर
से भरी हुई है।

OT: reciprical greeting for dead cunt Tomas Clasener Re: sad pathetic Greeting for my nemesis...(sniff)

<S0RgJ.60961$IW4.57325@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6997&group=aus.cars#6997

Subject: OT: reciprical greeting for dead cunt Tomas Clasener Re: sad pathetic
Greeting for my nemesis...(sniff)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: noneofy...@biz.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 00:14:24 +1100
 by: lindsay - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 13:14 UTC

On 4/11/2021 11:12 pm, Xeno wrote:
> Since it is the last

I was hoping it was your last gasp, perhaps maybe have another heart
attack where you phone one of your 397,286 instant friends, again, but
alas...

And in return, here's one from the block for you, Tomas Clasener, you
sad old broken down irellevant syphlitic liar, big-noter, plagairist,
gold plated hypocrite and all round dead cunt.....

In Australian, so no-one needs to run off and try and decode your
cockroach scrawl at google..."You're a liar, a plagairist, a hypocrite
and all round dead cunt, Tomas Clasener.

Cue: The retard. Who will give tommy a spray for forgetting to use "OT"
wont you, shitlips?...

Re: OT: reciprical greeting for dead cunt Tomas Clasener Re: sad pathetic Greeting for my nemesis...(sniff)

<sm0n69$5mn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=6998&group=aus.cars#6998

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: OT: reciprical greeting for dead cunt Tomas Clasener Re: sad
pathetic Greeting for my nemesis...(sniff)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 00:28:41 +1100
 by: Noddy - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 13:28 UTC

On 5/11/2021 12:14 am, lindsay wrote:
> On 4/11/2021 11:12 pm, Xeno wrote:
>> Since it is the last
>
> I was hoping it was your last gasp, perhaps maybe have another heart
> attack where you phone one of your 397,286 instant friends, again, but
> alas...

Won't be long. He's near enough to dead now as it is :)

> And in return, here's one from the block for you, Tomas Clasener, you
> sad old broken down irellevant syphlitic liar, big-noter, plagairist,
> gold plated hypocrite and all round dead cunt.....
>
> In Australian, so no-one needs to run off and try and decode your
> cockroach scrawl at google..."You're a liar, a plagairist, a hypocrite
> and all round dead cunt, Tomas Clasener.
>
> Cue: The retard. Who will give tommy a spray for forgetting to use "OT"
> wont you, shitlips?...

Don't hold your breath.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: reciprical greeting for dead cunt Tomas Clasener Re: sad pathetic Greeting for my nemesis...(sniff)

<iujfk9F8dmsU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7004&group=aus.cars#7004

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
pathetic Greeting for my nemesis...(sniff)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 12:27:35 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 01:27 UTC

On 5/11/21 12:28 am, Noddy wrote:

> Won't be long. He's near enough to dead now as it is :)

Not going anywhere Darren. Someone's got to keep your bullshit, lies and
fantasies at bay here.

Oh, BTW, thanks for proving yet again you read every post of mine. You
just can't help yourself, can you? Sociopathy, and a huge dose of
narcissism, at work here with you. Such a pity that self same affliction
prevents you from attaining the insight you sorely need in order to know
what a dick you look.

About those *lies* and *fake claims* of yours, care to prove me wrong
and front up with proof of them? How about you start with a
*qualification* as a motor mechanic since that one is the most relevant
to *this* forum. Remember, you made the claim for that trade here in
aus.cars over a couple of decades at least purely to *justify* your
presence here so you owe it to every-single-poster, past and present, to
*prove* that claim. Also, just piss the idea off that *I* want you to
prove that claim - I *know* you can't. So, prove-me-wrong Darren - your
claim, you get to prove it.
Remember these words you uttered so brazenly and so frequently and which
now come back to haunt you?

"What part of the burden of proof lying with the one who makes the claim
do you not understand?" Fraudster, 03May18

Oh, the ineffable irony of a faker like you putting pressure upon others
to prove their claims yet your own claims of a career in the motor trade
were pure fabrication, 100% fake, every-single-one-of-them. Solid rolled
gold irony, that is! LOL

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Diwali Greeting for Darren

<506499592.657853733.844083.xenolith-optusnet.com.au@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7011&group=aus.cars#7011

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: 6 Nov 2021 01:12:12 GMT
 by: Xeno - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 01:12 UTC

Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Since it is the last hour of Diwali for 2021, I thought it appropriate
> to take this opportunity to send a special Diwali greeting to you Darren.
>

> ज्ञान और ज्ञान के प्रकाश से आपके अज्ञान के अंधकार को दूर किया जा सकता है!

Looks like I just had a successful round of “whack a mole”. Must do it
again some time. LOL

———
Xeno

Re: Diwali Greeting for Darren

<sm4lvn$iuj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7013&group=aus.cars#7013

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 09:32:33 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 01:32 UTC

On 6/11/2021 9:12 am, Xeno wrote:
> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> Since it is the last hour of Diwali for 2021, I thought it appropriate
>> to take this opportunity to send a special Diwali greeting to you Darren.
>>

>> ज्ञान और ज्ञान के प्रकाश से आपके अज्ञान के अंधकार को दूर किया जा सकता है!
>>

> Looks like I just had a successful round of “whack a mole”. Must do it
> again some time. LOL
>
> ———
> Xeno

LOL

As an aside, someone *still* hasn't found that photo of you yet... or he
would have posted it here. I guess IT isn't his thing :-)

Re: Diwali Greeting for Darren

<sm4q74$aij$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7014&group=aus.cars#7014

From: grumpyte...@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 12:44:51 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 02:44 UTC

On 6/11/2021 11:12 am, Xeno wrote:
> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> Since it is the last hour of Diwali for 2021, I thought it appropriate
>> to take this opportunity to send a special Diwali greeting to you Darren.
>>

>> ज्ञान और ज्ञान के प्रकाश से आपके अज्ञान के अंधकार को दूर किया जा सकता है!
>>

> Looks like I just had a successful round of “whack a mole”. Must do it
> again some time. LOL

เป็นเรื่องน่าขบขันที่คนที่เรียกคุณว่าไร้ศีลธรรมคือคนๆ เดียวกับที่ส่งข้อมูลถึงคุณแบบส่วนตัวเพื่อให้แน่
ใจว่าไม่มีข้อสงสัยเกี่ยวกับตัวตนของบุคคล คนๆ เดียวกันไม่อยากทำให้มือสกปรกเพราะมี
'ศีลธรรม' บัดนี้เป็นคนที่ไร้ศีลธรรม
Pĕn reụ̄̀xng ǹā k̄hbk̄hạn thī̀ khn thī̀ reīyk khuṇ ẁā rị̂ ṣ̄īlṭhrrm khụ̄x
khn«deīyw kạb thī̀ s̄̀ng k̄ĥxmūl t̄hụng khuṇ bæb s̄̀wntạw pheụ̄̀x h̄ı̂ næ̀cı ẁā mị̀mī
k̄ĥx s̄ngs̄ạy keī̀yw kạb tạw tn k̄hxng bukhkhl khn«deīywkạn mị̀ xyāk thảh̄ı̂ mụ̄x
s̄kprk pherāa mī'ṣ̄īlṭhrrm' bạdnī̂ pĕn khn thī̀ rị̂ ṣ̄īlṭhrrm

Why not xeno. You really don't know who you can trust on here...

Re: Diwali Greeting for Darren

<iumac6Fov7tU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7015&group=aus.cars#7015

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 14:16:19 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 03:16 UTC

On 6/11/21 1:44 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 6/11/2021 11:12 am, Xeno wrote:
>> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>>> Since it is the last hour of Diwali for 2021, I thought it appropriate
>>> to take this opportunity to send a special Diwali greeting to you
>>> Darren.
>>>

>>> ज्ञान और ज्ञान के प्रकाश से आपके अज्ञान के अंधकार को दूर किया जा सकता है!
>>>

>> Looks like I just had a successful round of “whack a mole”. Must do it
>> again some time.  LOL
>>

> เป็นเรื่องน่าขบขันที่คนที่เรียกคุณว่าไร้ศีลธรรมคือคนๆ เดียวกับที่ส่งข้อมูลถึงคุณแบบส่วนตัวเพื่อให้แน่
> ใจว่าไม่มีข้อสงสัยเกี่ยวกับตัวตนของบุคคล คนๆ เดียวกันไม่อยากทำให้มือสกปรกเพราะมี 'ศีล
> ธรรม' บัดนี้เป็นคนที่ไร้ศีลธรรม
> Pĕn reụ̄̀xng ǹā k̄hbk̄hạn thī̀ khn thī̀ reīyk khuṇ ẁā rị̂ ṣ̄īlṭhrrm khụ̄x
> khn«deīyw kạb thī̀ s̄̀ng k̄ĥxmūl t̄hụng khuṇ bæb s̄̀wntạw pheụ̄̀x h̄ı̂ næ̀cı ẁā mị̀mī
> k̄ĥx s̄ngs̄ạy keī̀yw kạb tạw tn k̄hxng bukhkhl khn«deīywkạn mị̀ xyāk thảh̄ı̂ mụ̄x
> s̄kprk pherāa mī'ṣ̄īlṭhrrm' bạdnī̂ pĕn khn thī̀ rị̂ ṣ̄īlṭhrrm
>
> Why not xeno. You really don't know who you can trust on here...

For sure *you* can't be trusted. You've proven that time and time again.
And Clocky will back that assessment of you 100%. FFS, you can't even be
honest with Darren's *proven* lack of qualifications.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Diwali Greeting for Darren

<iumge9FpuseU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7016&group=aus.cars#7016

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 16:00:27 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 05:00 UTC

On 6/11/2021 1:44 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 6/11/2021 11:12 am, Xeno wrote:
>> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>>> Since it is the last hour of Diwali for 2021, I thought it appropriate
>>> to take this opportunity to send a special Diwali greeting to you
>>> Darren.
>>>

>>> ज्ञान और ज्ञान के प्रकाश से आपके अज्ञान के अंधकार को दूर किया जा सकता है!
>>>

>> Looks like I just had a successful round of “whack a mole”. Must do it
>> again some time.  LOL
>>

> เป็นเรื่องน่าขบขันที่คนที่เรียกคุณว่าไร้ศีลธรรมคือคนๆ
> เดียวกับที่ส่งข้อมูลถึงคุณแบบส่วนตัวเพื่อให้แน่
> ใจว่าไม่มีข้อสงสัยเกี่ยวกับตัวตนของบุคคล คนๆ
> เดียวกันไม่อยากทำให้มือสกปรกเพราะมี 'ศีลธรรม' บัดนี้เป็นคนที่ไร้ศีลธรรม
> Pĕn reụ̄̀xng ǹā k̄hbk̄hạn thī̀ khn thī̀ reīyk khuṇ ẁā rị̂ ṣ̄īlṭhrrm
> khụ̄x khn«deīyw kạb thī̀ s̄̀ng k̄ĥxmūl t̄hụng khuṇ bæb s̄̀wntạw
> pheụ̄̀x h̄ı̂ næ̀cı ẁā mị̀mī k̄ĥx s̄ngs̄ạy keī̀yw kạb tạw tn k̄hxng
> bukhkhl khn«deīywkạn mị̀ xyāk thảh̄ı̂ mụ̄x s̄kprk pherāa mī'ṣ̄īlṭhrrm'
> bạdnī̂ pĕn khn thī̀ rị̂ ṣ̄īlṭhrrm

google translate makes no sense of any of that. you think you're being
clever, but you're just being a dick.

> Why not xeno. You really don't know who you can trust on here...

We know you can't be trusted!

--
"A mans got to know his limitations"
- clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

Re: Diwali Greeting for Darren

<iumi1vFqb20U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7018&group=aus.cars#7018

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 16:27:25 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 05:27 UTC

On 6/11/21 4:00 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 6/11/2021 1:44 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> Looks like I just had a successful round of “whack a mole”. Must do it
>>> again some time.  LOL
>>>

>> เป็นเรื่องน่าขบขันที่คนที่เรียกคุณว่าไร้ศีลธรรมคือคนๆ เดียวกับที่ส่งข้อมูลถึงคุณแบบส่วนตัวเพื่อให้
>> แน่ ใจว่าไม่มีข้อสงสัยเกี่ยวกับตัวตนของบุคคล คนๆ เดียวกันไม่อยากทำให้มือสกปรกเพราะมี
>> 'ศีลธรรม' บัดนี้เป็นคนที่ไร้ศีลธรรม
>> Pĕn reụ̄̀xng ǹā k̄hbk̄hạn thī̀ khn thī̀ reīyk khuṇ ẁā rị̂ ṣ̄īlṭhrrm khụ̄x
>> khn«deīyw kạb thī̀ s̄̀ng k̄ĥxmūl t̄hụng khuṇ bæb s̄̀wntạw pheụ̄̀x h̄ı̂ næ̀cı ẁā
>> mị̀mī k̄ĥx s̄ngs̄ạy keī̀yw kạb tạw tn k̄hxng bukhkhl khn«deīywkạn mị̀ xyāk
>> thảh̄ı̂ mụ̄x s̄kprk pherāa mī'ṣ̄īlṭhrrm' bạdnī̂ pĕn khn thī̀ rị̂ ṣ̄īlṭhrrm
>

> google translate makes no sense of any of that. you think you're being
> clever, but you're just being a dick.

My Indian neighbour typed up the post I first sent. I'd never heard of
Diwali until he told me about it. I did a back translate on it and it
wasn't quite what I dictated to him. He probably *toned down* my
sentiments deliberately. ;-)

I haven't bothered doing a translate on the above. Given the source, I
can imagine what it might contain. After all, one need only read what
the FLCJC post in *English*, you can get a pretty good idea from those
utterings. The first segment looks to be Thai, the second looks to be a
phonetic translation of the Thai script. It's from Grumpy, nuff said.

>> Why not xeno. You really don't know who you can trust on here...
>>

> We know you can't be trusted!

Do we ever! ;-)

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Diwali Greeting for Darren

<sm544t$1vp$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7019&group=aus.cars#7019

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 16:34:22 +1100
 by: Max - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 05:34 UTC

On 4/11/2021 11:12 pm, Xeno wrote:
> Since it is the last hour of Diwali for 2021, I thought it appropriate
> to take this opportunity to send a special Diwali greeting to you Darren.
>

> ज्ञान और ज्ञान के प्रकाश से आपके अज्ञान के अंधकार को दूर किया जा सकता है!

Does Darren have you kill-filed?

Re: Diwali Greeting for Darren

<sm5512$svq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7020&group=aus.cars#7020

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 13:49:23 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 05:49 UTC

On 6/11/2021 1:00 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 6/11/2021 1:44 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> Looks like I just had a successful round of “whack a mole”. Must do it
>>> again some time.  LOL
>>>

>> เป็นเรื่องน่าขบขันที่คนที่เรียกคุณว่าไร้ศีลธรรมคือคนๆ เดียวกับที่ส่งข้อมูลถึงคุณแบบส่วนตัวเพื่อให้
>> แน่ ใจว่าไม่มีข้อสงสัยเกี่ยวกับตัวตนของบุคคล คนๆ เดียวกันไม่อยากทำให้มือสกปรกเพราะมี
>> 'ศีลธรรม' บัดนี้เป็นคนที่ไร้ศีลธรรม
>> Pĕn reụ̄̀xng ǹā k̄hbk̄hạn thī̀ khn thī̀ reīyk khuṇ ẁā rị̂ ṣ̄īlṭhrrm khụ̄x
>> khn«deīyw kạb thī̀ s̄̀ng k̄ĥxmūl t̄hụng khuṇ bæb s̄̀wntạw pheụ̄̀x h̄ı̂ næ̀cı ẁā
>> mị̀mī k̄ĥx s̄ngs̄ạy keī̀yw kạb tạw tn k̄hxng bukhkhl khn«deīywkạn mị̀ xyāk
>> thảh̄ı̂ mụ̄x s̄kprk pherāa mī'ṣ̄īlṭhrrm' bạdnī̂ pĕn khn thī̀ rị̂ ṣ̄īlṭhrrm
>

> google translate makes no sense of any of that. you think you're being
> clever, but you're just being a dick.
>

>> Why not xeno. You really don't know who you can trust on here...
>>

> We know you can't be trusted!

Amen to that. All the untrustworthy and immoral people are mates of Derro.

No coincidence or surprise there...

Re: Diwali Greeting for Darren

<sm55hh$12h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7021&group=aus.cars#7021

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 13:58:04 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 05:58 UTC

On 6/11/2021 1:34 pm, Max wrote:
> On 4/11/2021 11:12 pm, Xeno wrote:
>> Since it is the last hour of Diwali for 2021, I thought it appropriate
>> to take this opportunity to send a special Diwali greeting to you Darren.
>>

>> ज्ञान और ज्ञान के प्रकाश से आपके अज्ञान के अंधकार को दूर किया जा सकता है!
>>

> Does Darren have you kill-filed?

No, he's pretending to have many people kill-filed. He references posts
he couldn't have seen in his snipes and responses to others way too
often to be using a real kill-file.

When he accidentally responds directly he blames it on Thunderbird or
his laptop as if he can't see who he is responding to and lacks any
self-control. It's just bullshit of course, it just means he's been
caught out again.

Re: Diwali Greeting for Darren

<iumkujFqq9jU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7023&group=aus.cars#7023

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 17:16:48 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 06:16 UTC

On 6/11/21 4:34 pm, Max wrote:
> On 4/11/2021 11:12 pm, Xeno wrote:
>> Since it is the last hour of Diwali for 2021, I thought it appropriate
>> to take this opportunity to send a special Diwali greeting to you Darren.
>>

>> ज्ञान और ज्ञान के प्रकाश से आपके अज्ञान के अंधकार को दूर किया जा सकता है!
>>

> Does Darren have you kill-filed?

He says he has but he has proven time and time again that his killfile
is as riddled with holes as the tall stories he has told here over the
past two decades and more.

The funny thing, he could lay me low with nothing more than the
provision of proof of his claims of trade qualifications and what not -
but he doesn't do that. No points for guessing why. ;-)