From: nos...@blanchflower.me.uk (Serena Blanchflower)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: The Times - Relative Values - Brian and Shula
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 14:08:07 +0000
 by: Serena Blanchflower - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 14:08 UTC

There's an interview in The Times, with Brian and Shula or rather, to be
accurate, with their close friends, Charles Collingwood and Judy
Bennett. It's behind a paywall but, if you choose to register, you can
read a couple of articles per week free:
<https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/98b1699a-9fc4-11ec-a1de-983f3d5a1668?shareToken=3504a09c2bde1d5d45dc3ae74fcb04cd>
--
Best wishes, Serena
Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last

Re: The Times - Relative Values - Brian and Shula

<q5t33hh9h5oqancn808i84k2b2kn0ru9s1@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7022&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7022

From: nic...@themusicworkshop.plus.com (Nick Odell)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: The Times - Relative Values - Brian and Shula
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 14:35:03 +0000
 by: Nick Odell - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 14:35 UTC

On Wed, 16 Mar 2022 14:08:07 +0000, Serena Blanchflower
<nospam@blanchflower.me.uk> wrote:

>There's an interview in The Times, with Brian and Shula or rather, to be
>accurate, with their close friends, Charles Collingwood and Judy
>Bennett. It's behind a paywall but, if you choose to register, you can
>read a couple of articles per week free:
><https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/98b1699a-9fc4-11ec-a1de-983f3d5a1668?shareToken=3504a09c2bde1d5d45dc3ae74fcb04cd>

If all else fails, try this
https://archive.ph/Uw4vI

(I pasted your url into archive.ph, it thought about it for a while,
then thought about it a little while longer then delivered the link.
If someone else has already added it to the archive before you then it
will simply deliver the link. Paywalls seem to be no problem.)

Nick

Re: The Times - Relative Values - Brian and Shula

<j9ein6F1p8sU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7023&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7023

From: sally.th...@gmail.com.invalid (Sally Thompson)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: 16 Mar 2022 16:48:38 GMT
 by: Sally Thompson - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 16:48 UTC

Nick Odell <nick@themusicworkshop.plus.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2022 14:08:07 +0000, Serena Blanchflower
> <nospam@blanchflower.me.uk> wrote:
>
>> There's an interview in The Times, with Brian and Shula or rather, to be
>> accurate, with their close friends, Charles Collingwood and Judy
>> Bennett. It's behind a paywall but, if you choose to register, you can
>> read a couple of articles per week free:
>> <https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/98b1699a-9fc4-11ec-a1de-983f3d5a1668?shareToken=3504a09c2bde1d5d45dc3ae74fcb04cd>
>
> If all else fails, try this
> https://archive.ph/Uw4vI
>

> (I pasted your url into archive.ph, it thought about it for a while,
> then thought about it a little while longer then delivered the link.
> If someone else has already added it to the archive before you then it
> will simply deliver the link. Paywalls seem to be no problem.)
>
> Nick

Thank you both. Interesting article.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK