From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: SPOILER ALERT ??? This week's spoiler from the DF.
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 21:46:39 +0000
 by: Vicky - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 21:46 UTC

You’ll never catch any of us spilling the beans to an Ambridger. We
know that eavesdroppers lurk behind every hedge, so we keep our
thoughts and our dark secrets to ourselves whenever we are in the
purlieus of that buzzing hive of gossip. Others - and by now they
should know better - are not so cautious and too much given to
blabbing. Loose-lips Lily falls into the trap of oversharing this week
as she bonds with an in-law, makes a confession, then worries she
might regret being so trusting. Lily’s confession is as nothing,
though, when someone else owns up to something awful, and, as the dust
settles, the Ambridge air becomes thick with blame and recriminations.
(Sounds like there will be a confession or two between Sunday and
THURSDAY)

Re: SPOILER ALERT – This week's spoiler from the DF.

<t16o14$ens$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7035&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7035

From: toodle.p...@virginmedia.com (Mike McMillan)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: SPOILER ALERT – This week's
spoiler from the DF.
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 08:18:44 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:g4827ACWk6VSzvAeLHtRPtsUZkg=
 by: Mike McMillan - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 08:18 UTC

Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:

> You’ll never catch any of us spilling the beans to an Ambridger. We
> know that eavesdroppers lurk behind every hedge, so we keep our
> thoughts and our dark secrets to ourselves whenever we are in the
> purlieus of that buzzing hive of gossip. Others - and by now they
> should know better - are not so cautious and too much given to
> blabbing. Loose-lips Lily falls into the trap of oversharing this week
> as she bonds with an in-law, makes a confession, then worries she
> might regret being so trusting. Lily’s confession is as nothing,
> though, when someone else owns up to something awful, and, as the dust
> settles, the Ambridge air becomes thick with blame and recriminations.
> (Sounds like there will be a confession or two between Sunday and
> THURSDAY)

Nah, they’ll all be in the special Friday edition that we are not party too
- we will have to wait on Soooooozan blabbing it on the following Sunday.

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan