Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 09:30:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Near_Miss_of_the_Day_584:_Driver_cuts_up_cyclist_at_
junction,_then_tells_him_to_“f*ck_off
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 18 May 2021 16:30 UTC

What a nice driver. Had plenty of these foul mouthed morons in my tim.

A driver who cut a corner at a junction, forcing a cyclist to stop, then for good measure told him to “f*ck off” is today’s offering in our Near Miss of the Day series.

Filmed in Middlesbrough, the clip was sent in by road.cc reader Nigel, who told us that it happened as he prepared to turn right at the junction.

“The BMW driver, too lazy to turn properly or wishing to scare me, was given words by me as to giving me more room, “Nigel said.

“He then told me to f*ck off. The audacity – me, a mere cyclist, asking to be given room by a BMW driver,” he added.

https://road.cc/content/news/near-miss-day-584-driver-cuts-cyclist-junction-283433

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Near Miss of the Day 584: Driver cuts up cyclist at junction, then tells him to “f*ck off