From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: As the going got tough Gladys and the LNP ran for cover...
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:32:42 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:32 UTC

*Top tips for avoiding scrutiny*
/ Swollen Pickles ?
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m8C-QPbpmE >
{ Video length: 10 min 10 sec }

"Lost amongst the hullabaloo of the cancellation - or otherwise - of the
daily NSW Government Press Conferences was the fact that the Government
refused to sit for Parliament. It really didn't get much - if any - real
main stream press coverage but the story behind it, and the strategy the
Government used to avoid the scrutiny of a parliamentary sitting was kind
of interesting..."
~~

Is anyone still surprised?
LNP incompetence was too bloody embarrassing so the best way out was to
go into strategical hiding.

Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: As the going got tough Gladys and the LNP ran for cover...

<iqnupmFg03rU7@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7089&group=aus.politics#7089

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:56:53 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:56 UTC

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:32:42 GMT, *Ördög* the Commie cock
sucking wog posted:-

> *Top tips for avoiding scrutiny*
> / Swollen Pickles ?

Stop playing with your tiny dick, then, you disgusting wog.

Dreaming of little boys again?

Re: As the going got tough Gladys and the LNP ran for cover...

<aijdkgdhil99ekfacfmfhkh7tctapa557b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7094&group=aus.politics#7094

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:48:36 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:48 UTC

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:56:53 -0000, Mountain Magpie
<Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:32:42 GMT, *Ördög* the Commie cock
>sucking wog posted:-
>
>> *Top tips for avoiding scrutiny*
>> / Swollen Pickles ?
>>

>Stop playing with your tiny dick, then, you disgusting wog.
>
>Dreaming of little boys again?

Wants to become a Epstein Islander
True story free online TV
https://7plus.com.au/fat-pizza-back-in-business?episode-id=FATP02-002
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: As the going got tough Gladys and the LNP ran for cover...