Newsgroups: aus.tv
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 14:47:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Can a starter in burl anyone
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 22:47 UTC

Speaking of tv
Two actors got fired from general hospital, which is now owned by disney, for not vaccinating

One of them Ingo Rademacher, an australian, Colbert called him a random collection of consonants

He has been rehired because the Supreme court overruled the Biden vaccine mandate but it appears none of the actors want to work with him

mk5000

“First of all, we must be very careful what we allow into our conscious experience. For me, one of the ways I practice this is by not watching the noise (news). I know who the president is, I know who are senators are, and who my local representative is.--― Brian Wacik, Life Rocks!: 5 Master keys to overcome any obstacle, dissolve every fear, smash old behavior patterns and live the life you were born to live.