The better part of valor is discretion. -- William Shakespeare, "Henry IV"

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.Trevor Wilson
+* OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.Dechucka
|`* OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.Petzl
| +- OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.Ördög, the real Devil
| `- OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.Rod Speed
+* OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.Fran
|`* OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.Falscher Bruce
| `- OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.Dechucka
+* OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.Rod Speed
|`- OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.Dechucka
`* OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.Mountain Magpie
 `- OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.Rod Speed

1
OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.

<iqngatFe7tcU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7062&group=aus.politics#7062

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 10:59:11 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 00:59 UTC

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/14/2052328/-Yet-another-COVID-denying-anti-vax-homophobic-local-right-wing-radio-host-has-quit-breathing?detail=emaildkre

How sad.

NOT!

Re: OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.

<XsudnW0GBqnJENv8nZ2dnUU7-e3NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7063&group=aus.politics#7063

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 11:07:30 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 01:07 UTC

On 19/09/2021 10:59 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/14/2052328/-Yet-another-COVID-denying-anti-vax-homophobic-local-right-wing-radio-host-has-quit-breathing?detail=emaildkre
>

> How sad.
>
> NOT!

It is sad for those who loved or cared about him, luckily for him his
wife and believers may join him soon in the nothing.

Being a conservative radio talk-show host seems a dangerous occupation

"Enyart is at least the fifth conservative radio talk-show host to have
died of covid-19 in the last six weeks after speaking out against
vaccinations and masking. The others are Marc Bernier, 65, a longtime
host in Florida; Phil Valentine, 61, a popular host in Tennessee; Jimmy
DeYoung, 81, a nationally syndicated Christian preacher also based in
Tennessee; and Dick Farrel, 65, who had worked for stations in Miami and
Palm Beach, Fla., as well as for the conservative Newsmax TV channel."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/09/14/bob-enyart-conservative-radio-covid/

Re: OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.

<si64js$98u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7066&group=aus.politics#7066

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 11:43:25 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 01:43 UTC

On 19/09/2021 10:59 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/14/2052328/-Yet-another-COVID-denying-anti-vax-homophobic-local-right-wing-radio-host-has-quit-breathing?detail=emaildkre
>

> How sad.
>
> NOT!

Darwin Award nominee?

Re: OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.

<2p6dkg57jmdlrjvmvlkvdj4t84ag2gik24@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7071&group=aus.politics#7071

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 12:06:33 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 02:06 UTC

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 11:07:30 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 19/09/2021 10:59 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>> https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/14/2052328/-Yet-another-COVID-denying-anti-vax-homophobic-local-right-wing-radio-host-has-quit-breathing?detail=emaildkre
>>

>> How sad.
>>
>> NOT!
>
>It is sad for those who loved or cared about him, luckily for him his
>wife and believers may join him soon in the nothing.
>
>Being a conservative radio talk-show host seems a dangerous occupation
>
>"Enyart is at least the fifth conservative radio talk-show host to have
>died of covid-19 in the last six weeks after speaking out against
>vaccinations and masking. The others are Marc Bernier, 65, a longtime
>host in Florida; Phil Valentine, 61, a popular host in Tennessee; Jimmy
>DeYoung, 81, a nationally syndicated Christian preacher also based in
>Tennessee; and Dick Farrel, 65, who had worked for stations in Miami and
>Palm Beach, Fla., as well as for the conservative Newsmax TV channel."
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/09/14/bob-enyart-conservative-radio-covid/

Not reading in media that of the 13 that died since yesterday if any
were fully vaccinated?
Are reading where the AMA has raised freedom day from 70% to over 80%
Getting the idea we are being had?
<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/coronavirus/government-promises-to-review-icu-staffing-after-nurses-plea/news-story/c8eeedd9bc48c745449ad56a590bfa1d>
https://is.gd/yKbHT5
Vaccination rate of 80 per cent not ‘freedom day’, AMA warns
Australians are being cautioned by the nation’s peak medical body to
not view the achievement of key vaccination milestones as “freedom
day”.
The Australian Medical Association has cautiously backed the
government’s national plan to reopen that nation but warned
politicians against selling vaccination targets as a ticket to
freedom.
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.

<eadae6e2-f818-401c-a697-18123d9d0a09n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7073&group=aus.politics#7073

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 19:14:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: bruc...@topmail.co.nz (Falscher Bruce)
 by: Falscher Bruce - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 02:14 UTC

On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 9:43:26 AM UTC+8, Fran wrote:
> On 19/09/2021 10:59 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:

> Darwin Award nominee?
unfortunately, that doesn't apply for COVID-19 - look at their ages: they would have had offspring by now.
Unlike 1918 flu, that killed young folk.

Re: OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.

<pan$d2911$2ff7cfaf$83281a73$42adac37@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7074&group=aus.politics#7074

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:21:01 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:21 UTC

Petz

> Dechucka
>> Trevor Wilson
>>> https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/14/2052328/-Yet-another-COVID-
denying-anti-vax-homophobic-local-right-wing-radio-host-has-quit-
breathing?detail=emaildkre

>>> How sad.
>>> NOT.
>>
>> It is sad for those who loved or cared about him, luckily for him his
>> wife and believers may join him soon in the nothing.
>> Being a conservative radio talk-show host seems a dangerous occupation
>>"Enyart is at least the fifth conservative radio talk-show host to have
>>died of covid-19 in the last six weeks after speaking out against
>>vaccinations and masking. The others are Marc Bernier, 65, a longtime
>>host in Florida; Phil Valentine, 61, a popular host in Tennessee; Jimmy
>>DeYoung, 81, a nationally syndicated Christian preacher also based in
>>Tennessee; and Dick Farrel, 65, who had worked for stations in Miami and
>>Palm Beach, Fla., as well as for the conservative Newsmax TV channel."
>>https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/09/14/bob-enyart-
conservative-radio-covid/

> Not reading in media that of the 13 that died since yesterday if any
> were fully vaccinated?

These alt-right shock jocks were not Fox News employees who while still
spewing anti mask, anti lock down and anti vaxx misinformation propaganda
are all vaccinated according to the strict policies of their employer.

Nope, these second rate creeps made a stand against the masks and the
vaccine till their last breath. Good fucking riddance. All anti masks and
anti-vaxx MAGA creeps should follow suit.

> https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au

Are you still addicted to Murdoch crap. The Daily Terror is not even fit
to be used as reserve toilet paper.

As long as kids aren't vaccinated the COVID menace is far from over.

~~~
~~~
Ridiculous Petz-hate-propaganda sig:

> Gough Whitla

> Comrade, comrade

> three cemeteries

> voted Liberal

> passed away

> Now he votes Labor.

Maybe you've got it all wrong Petz!
Let's just call a quick seance to check what is that chap's voting
preference in the after life.
😝️ 😛️ 😝️ GoonCon3
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ crazies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.

<iqntc7Fgif5U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7079&group=aus.politics#7079

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 14:41:39 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 04:41 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

> https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/14/2052328/-Yet-another-COVID-denying-anti-vax-homophobic-local-right-wing-radio-host-has-quit-breathing?detail=emaildkre

No loss. the more of them dead the better.

Re: OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.

<iqnu51FgmfpU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7082&group=aus.politics#7082

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 14:54:53 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 04:54 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote
>> Trevor Wilson wrote

>>> https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/14/2052328/-Yet-another-COVID-denying-anti-vax-homophobic-local-right-wing-radio-host-has-quit-breathing?detail=emaildkre

>>> How sad.
>>>
>>> NOT!
>>
>>It is sad for those who loved or cared about him, luckily for him his
>>wife and believers may join him soon in the nothing.
>>
>>Being a conservative radio talk-show host seems a dangerous occupation
>>
>>"Enyart is at least the fifth conservative radio talk-show host to have
>>died of covid-19 in the last six weeks after speaking out against
>>vaccinations and masking. The others are Marc Bernier, 65, a longtime
>>host in Florida; Phil Valentine, 61, a popular host in Tennessee; Jimmy
>>DeYoung, 81, a nationally syndicated Christian preacher also based in
>>Tennessee; and Dick Farrel, 65, who had worked for stations in Miami and
>>Palm Beach, Fla., as well as for the conservative Newsmax TV channel."
>>https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/09/14/bob-enyart-conservative-radio-covid/

> Not reading in media that of the 13 that died
> since yesterday if any were fully vaccinated?

That varys with the day of the presser.

Unlikely to be a conspiracy because the anti vax medical
people would expose that if that was the case.

> Are reading where the AMA has raised freedom day from 70% to over 80%

They don't get to decide that and Singapore already has that and it doesn't
work.

> Getting the idea we are being had?

Nope, not into conspiracy theorys.

> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/coronavirus/government-promises-to-review-icu-staffing-after-nurses-plea/news-story/c8eeedd9bc48c745449ad56a590bfa1d>
> https://is.gd/yKbHT5

That shit rag is irrelevant.

> Vaccination rate of 80 per cent not 'freedom day', AMA warns
> Australians are being cautioned by the nation's peak medical body to
> not view the achievement of key vaccination milestones as "freedom
> day".

> The Australian Medical Association has cautiously backed the
> government's national plan to reopen that nation but warned
> politicians against selling vaccination targets as a ticket to
> freedom.

They are irrelevant.

Re: OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.

<iqnupjFg03rU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7083&group=aus.politics#7083

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:49:25 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 03:49 UTC

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 10:59:11 +1000, Trevor Wilson posted:-

> https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/14/2052328/-Yet-another-COVID-denying-anti-vax-homophobic-local-right-wing-radio-host-has-quit-breathing?detail=emaildkre
>
> How sad.
>
> NOT!

Fuck them. Let the bastards die. Natural selection.

Re: OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.

<iqo189Fh87kU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7092&group=aus.politics#7092

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:47:48 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:47 UTC

Mountain Magpie <Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote
> Trevor Wilson wrote

>> https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/14/2052328/-Yet-another-COVID-denying-anti-vax-homophobic-local-right-wing-radio-host-has-quit-breathing?detail=emaildkre
>>
>> How sad.
>>
>> NOT!

> Fuck them. Let the bastards die.

Yep.

> Natural selection.

Nope, they are way past reproducing.

Re: OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.

<Bq2dneXYlpH6TNv8nZ2dnUU7-b2dnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7100&group=aus.politics#7100

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:57:58 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:57 UTC

On 19/09/2021 12:14 pm, Falscher Bruce wrote:
> On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 9:43:26 AM UTC+8, Fran wrote:
>> On 19/09/2021 10:59 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>
>> Darwin Award nominee?
> unfortunately, that doesn't apply for COVID-19 - look at their ages: they would have had offspring by now.
> Unlike 1918 flu, that killed young folk.

The Delta variant kills the young as well unlike the Alpha were kids
were fairly safe. This is the problem of opening up at 70 or 80& of
those over 16 vaccinated

Re: OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.

<Bq2dneTYlpEiTNv8nZ2dnUU7-b2dnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7101&group=aus.politics#7101

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 15:59:26 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:59 UTC

On 19/09/2021 2:41 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>
>> https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/9/14/2052328/-Yet-another-COVID-denying-anti-vax-homophobic-local-right-wing-radio-host-has-quit-breathing?detail=emaildkre
>>

> No loss. the more of them dead the better.

what about those morons who wait for a 'better vaccine'. The best
vaccine is the one in your arm.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: OT: Oops. Another right wing nutter bites the dust.