From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: This week's spoiler from the DF.
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 18:20:07 +0000
 by: Vicky - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 18:20 UTC

Brian used to stride around Borchester in his cravat and caddish
shoes, on the lookout for opportunities - of all kinds. Back then, he
was described as dashing and ruthless as he snaffled up land, sacked
workers and broke hearts. Now, though, Brian appears to be sticking up
for the underdog as he goes head to head with Justin to save Berrow
Farm. Is it because he’s fighting for the future of Hannah, Jazzer and
Neil, or does Brian just like sticking it to Justin? With all this
jiggery-pokery about the piggery going on, Tom the Sausage King spots
a chance to bring home the bacon. Meanwhile, gossip about Chris and
Amy flies up and down, Jazzer finds a supporter, and the thud of Kate
on the warpath sends tremors through Ambridge.
(Who's going to win? Brian or Justin?)

Re: This week's spoiler from the DF.

<jg3v3hpue4mt1paki64jn09au6enlrmboa@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7129&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7129

From: nic...@themusicworkshop.plus.com (Nick Odell)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: This week's spoiler from the DF.
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 22:07:06 +0000
 by: Nick Odell - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 22:07 UTC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 18:20:07 +0000, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Brian used to stride around Borchester in his cravat and caddish
>shoes, on the lookout for opportunities - of all kinds. Back then, he
>was described as dashing and ruthless as he snaffled up land, sacked
>workers and broke hearts. Now, though, Brian appears to be sticking up
>for the underdog as he goes head to head with Justin to save Berrow
>Farm. Is it because he’s fighting for the future of Hannah, Jazzer and
>Neil, or does Brian just like sticking it to Justin? With all this
>jiggery-pokery about the piggery going on, Tom the Sausage King spots
>a chance to bring home the bacon. Meanwhile, gossip about Chris and
>Amy flies up and down, Jazzer finds a supporter, and the thud of Kate
>on the warpath sends tremors through Ambridge.
>(Who's going to win? Brian or Justin?)

With regard to the gossip about Chris and Amy: flies down, I'd say.

Nick