Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 06:38:42 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Subject: Why we need a Commonwealth Integrity Commission
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 20:38 UTC

Porter

Of course it should be a proper one not the wet lettuce suggested by,
LOL, Porter which doesn't cover most of the Federal Government, has an
amazingly high threshold for corruption and no public hearings - among
it's many faults.

Re: Why we need a Commonwealth Integrity Commission

<iqr0c9F41ncU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7190&group=aus.politics#7190

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 08:44:40 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Mon, 20 Sep 2021 08:44 UTC

On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 06:38:42 +1000, Walter Mitty Dechucka
(Fake.farmer@vivid.imagination.com) posted:-

> Porter
>
> Of course it should be a proper one not the wet lettuce suggested by,
> LOL, Porter which doesn't cover most of the Federal Government, has
> an amazingly high threshold for corruption and no public hearings -
> among it's many faults.

And what exactly would need to be investigated re Porter? Presumably
you refer to his legal fees? If so, why?

BTW how's the new nym going for you?

aus+uk / aus.politics / Why we need a Commonwealth Integrity Commission