Texas law forbids anyone to have a pair of pliers in his possession.

aus+uk / uk.comp.sys.mac / Re: ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.

SubjectAuthor
* Third party antivirus products are useful to protect the computerDavid Brooks
`* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Wolffan
 +* Look outside the box!David Brooks
 |`* ol' yellowstain continues to dodgeWolffan
 | `- ol' yellowstain continues to dodgeSnit
 `* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit
  `* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Steve Carroll
   `* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.David Brooks
    +* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Steve Carroll
    |`* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.David Brooks
    | +* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Steve Carroll
    | |`* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.David Brooks
    | | +* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Steve Carroll
    | | |`* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.David Brooks
    | | | +* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Steve Carroll
    | | | `* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit
    | | |  `* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Steve Carroll
    | | |   `* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit
    | | |    `* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Steve Carroll
    | | |     +* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.%
    | | |     |`- ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit
    | | |     `* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit
    | | |      `* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Steve Carroll
    | | |       `- ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit
    | | `* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit
    | |  +- ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Steve Carroll
    | |  `- ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit
    | `* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit
    |  +* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Steve Carroll
    |  |`* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.pothead
    |  | `* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Steve Carroll
    |  |  `- ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit
    |  `- ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit
    +* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Wolffan
    |`* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit
    | +- ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Steve Carroll
    | `- ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit
    `* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit
     `* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Steve Carroll
      `* ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit
       +- ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Steve Carroll
       `- ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.Snit

Pages:123
Re: ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.

<2gAYJ.11501$zT.7897@fx27.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7091&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#7091

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: Re: ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 06:09:02 GMT
 by: Snit - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 06:09 UTC

On Mar 16, 2022 at 6:27:22 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t0u2pp$nja$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-03-16, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 16, 2022 at 3:06:50 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <t0tn1p$59i$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>>
>>> On 2022-03-16, David Brooks <BDB@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>>
>>> (snip)

>>> For people who pretend reality isn't what it is, I'd suppose that's true.
>>
>> Gonna regret this, but back to responding to your trolling.
>>
>> Notice here you play victim. It is what you do.

>>> You can't help him with his main problem, only people who are qualified
>>> *may* be able do so. And, of them, if Glasser is to be believed, he's
>>> apparently fooled all of those he's been to.
>>
>> This is a claim you fabricated.
>
> Nah, it's just common sense.

No. You made it up. You lied. You do that pretty much non-stop. And then you
cry I have no "response" for your non-stop lying and trolling, as if you are
entitled.

It is easy: your claim is a flat out lie, and one made for the purpose of
getting attention. You make up derogatory nonsense. It is what you do.

> No "professional" in their right mind would
> say you "handle the stresses of life better than average", let alone a
> "number" of them.

This is something you flat out made up. You have no clue. I do. You just push
nonsense attacks to try to get attention and then pretend you are entitled to
detailed responses and evidence, as if I am going to share with you medical
notes and the like. It is a part of your obsessive non-stop trolling. I used
to fall for it more... foolishly thinking you were actually trying to
understand the facts and not just doing what you do: trying to cause harm
based on your own obviously very significant issues.

You mock others for seeking the help you refuse to, and clearly very much
need.

>> You are speaking FOR me instead of seeking to
>> understand.
>
> Nope, I'm using simple common sense and the history or your 'story
> telling'.

You are either delusional or just flat out lying. I do not care which.

>>> At least, to hear him tell
>>> it, he must have and this has been known for almost two decades:
>>>
>>> "Hmmmm, I do not remember pointing out any trolling by you... so what is your
>>> support for your claim.
>>>
>>> Please keep in mind that based on my anxiety disorder I have seen a number
>>> of professionals who have consistently agreed I handle the stresses of life
>>> better than average, am well adjusted, and am in no need of any
>>> psychological counseling.
>>>
>>> Ahhhh, trolls... what say you?"
>>>
>>> <https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/c/Xa2yL-Y4NU8/m/YRP_RD7V9M8J>
>>>
>>> The first obvious question is: Why did he see "a number of professionals"?
>>
>> You just quoted the fact I speak of an "anxiety disorder".

What you snipped:
You just quoted the fact I speak of an "anxiety disorder". I have that, tied
to an atypical form of dysautonomia / POTS. You have mocked me relentlessly
for years over having these health challenges. You try to shame people over
seeking appropriate treatment over such challenges.

This shows your lack of character, and lack of honesty.

Also notice you do not answer the question about your speaking of gays with
kids as "parasites". It is just one example of your extreme bigotry. Your only
"defense" is to point out where, year ago, I do what I do -- gave you the
benefit of doubt. I was in error to do so, as you have proved time and time
again since then.

And in response you just post vague accusations where you focus on your insane
views of others and not your own very obvious need for help.

What are you doing to get the help you very, very clearly need? My guess:
nothing. Ever. You refuse to get help with the issues you are demonstrating
now.

> And you may actually have that, in fact, it could explain a lot of the
> bizarre activity we've seen from you over the years.
>
>>> The second (which should probably be the first): Is *any* of that true?
>>
>> You assume others are as dishonest as you. Noted.

And you ignored this to post yet more of your delusional attacks -- another
habit of yours that puts you in a very poor light.

> There, I assumed you probably did what you had been doing all along
> ('story telling').
>
>>> I'm not seeing it... most of what I've *ever* seen from him are
>>> 'stories' in place of reality as a way of handling "the stresses of
>>> life" and I'm pretty sure Glasser still believes he needs no
>>> "psychological counseling" (at the least, he wants readers to believe
>>> this).
>>
>> There is nothing wrong with seeing a counselor.

What you snipped:
There is nothing wrong with seeing a counselor. You should to get help with
your obvious challenges. But for you seeking help is seen as wrong and a
weakness. And it shows. You will likely never get the help you obviously need.

See: you just focus on your non-stop attacks and refuse to even speak of the
help you VERY clearly need. You demonstrate you need in the very post I
respond to.

> You've seen "a number of" them and claim they all "have consistently
> agreed" you "handle the stresses of life better than average", are "well
> adjusted, and are "in no need of any psychological counseling".

Agreed, though there are times when counseling is a benefit.

> Making
> up 'stories' isn't handling "the stresses of life" (we don't even need
> to go into the "better than average" lie).

If you want to say your making up of stories is based on you not handling
stress well, so be it... but I think there is a lot more to it than that. You
not only clearly handle stress poorly, you have deep seated insecurities you
try to deal with by lying about others and lashing out. Your claim is you are
lying not just to others but to yourself (you claim to believe your own lies).
Maybe that is true. If so that suggests you need help even more.

>>> Notably, even YOU said he has issues and even *he* has admitted to
>>> having these mental issues, he's just in denial regarding how they
>>> manifest.
>>
>> This is you pushing derogatory attacks based on your own issues. You see
>> nothing wrong with that.

Notice you dodge this and go back to your vague accusations. I am noting your
behavior NOW, in this very thread. No need to dig back, and no need to look at
the words of others. YOUR words speak of you. That is something you show no
sign of understanding.

> So why have so many noticed your antics and pointed them out to your
> repeated denials?
>
>>> But we've all seen how they manifest,
>>
>> Vague insult and attack... again based on your own issues.

You denied this... but remained vague. And focused on your past nonsense.
Notice I have no such need -- your actions NOW show exactly what I note about
you.

> There's nothing vague about it, many of us have gone into details over
> and over.
>
>>> even you once (and only once that
>>> I ever saw) called out one of his goofy bullsh*t stories (about an
>>> 'English lad' being my son). Notably, it was only when YOU challenged
>>> the veracity of his 'story' that he softened his stance (he should've
>>> done more than he did but that's not his way).
>>
>> Do you deny you have a som who goes by Ryan Sullivan?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.

<t0vokd$dja$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7135&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#7135

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 16:46:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 16:46 UTC

On 2022-03-17, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 16, 2022 at 6:40:14 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
><t0u3hu$rud$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>
>> On 2022-03-16, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> (snip)

>>> Yes, it is some kind of key.
>>
>> How does it work, why are there two M's, two O's?
>
> Let's see if we can make deal:

LOL! Are you insane? You seem to have forgotten I've watched you make
'deals' with people.

>>> Why use AS when the tool I have made works quite well?
>>
>> Because you can write a much better tool using it, obviously.
>
> You have made it clear you know little if anything about the tool I use,

We must be talking about two different tools, that I saw you use a
spreadsheet. Why not just use an online tool?

> and you know I am a "shitty scripter", but you push the idea I should
> do things how YOU want

Asking a question isn't 'pushing' and it's not about what I want, it's
about building a better quality tool for obvious reasons. If you
actually wrote what you claim, writing this would be a breeze.

> I will grant that for once you "allow" for AppleScript

I'll bite, by what mechanism of reality could I 'disallow' it?

> Stop pushing your desires onto me. Stop pretending I am asking for your help.
> Stop trolling and lying and trying to control. Be an adult, if you can.

Stop playing victim and stop projecting. All I did was ask a simple
question here and look at what came back. Is this how you show your
'handling' of the "stresses of life better than average" and "how well
adjusted" you are, Mr. Adult?

>> IMO this would be a good project to learn JS with but I know how you
>> feel about that.
>
> Ah, so you are sorta leaning toward pushing JavaScript.

Pushing? AGAIN: No. Suggesting because JS is more useful in general? Yes
(as is Python).

>> You might reconsider, though, if you wanted to nudge your kids
>> towards learning a little about programming for all the benefits it
>> provides to one's thinking. My kids didn't like it but they're glad I
>> kept pushing them towards it and music (also great for the same reason).
>
> And now you are an expert on my kids, as if you know their tastes and skills
> and focus.

What's next? You'll tell how they all liked to brush their teeth and eat
broccoli on their own? While my kids enjoyed music, even chess, the
programming was something I needed to incentivize with additional
benefits, at least, early on. What parent *isn't* aware that kids don't
often choose things that are for the benefit of expanding their thought
process, the benefit of their body by eating healthy foods, etc.?

> Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?

From your distorted viewpoint I suppose that seems to be a valid
question but here in reality we've learned that kids don't always
immediately take to the things that might encourage expansion of their
thought process, things that often require incentives because, as we all
know, or rather, we all *should* know (but some of us don't, apparently)
kids can't reason like adults. The irony here is you claim to be into
"teaching", a profession which has *miserably* failed American children
compared to their global counterparts, yet, you'll *still* defend this
goofy stance that swims upstream of reality.

> Stop trying to control others.

Stop projecting, it doesn't work.

>>> The only think I would
>>> want to add, and I might, is a list of letters I have already used.
>>
>> Yeah, I thought that... as I kept adding crap to my crapcode ;)
>
> I was thinking you had that.

"that" meaning my "crapcode"? Yeah, I doubt I'll ever get around to
refactoring it. I call if crap from the viewpoint that I think I could
write it with less code, not that the code is all that poorly written.

> If not I think the only thing you really have with yours that might be
> a benefit is being able to change more than one letter at a time

Are you saying you have to manually change out all the letters? IOW, if
you change an 'a' to an 'e' and there are ten of them, you have ten
swaps to make? Or are you referring to the swapping out of multiple,
different letters in one fell swoop (which is a huge benefit that I saw
Apd doing... and a 'thought process' helped me deduce it was superior).

> , and some of the tracking. Really, though, neither of those
> fit how I work on these puzzles. Mine likely works roughly as well as yours
> FOR ME. Not putting you down for your tool -- as I said from what I have seen
> it is impressive. Happy you are doing it. I suspected when I saw you starting
> it you were doing so at least in large part so you could troll me

I've no doubt about that, you're pretty self focused (and paranoid).

>>> With that said, I think your work is rather impressive. You are going
>>
>> Where?
>
> I do not care

To the point where you left off punctuation on your 'soothsaying' ;)

Re: ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.

<t0vpb4$dja$2@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7136&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#7136

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 16:58:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 16:58 UTC

On 2022-03-17, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

(snip)

>>> This is a claim you fabricated.
>>
>> Nah, it's just common sense.
>
> No. You made it up.
There'd have been no need to go to a second "professional" or a third,
yet, you went to "a number of" them. Your mind is gone so you don't
think using common sense. You even had a line about "better than
average", which is absurd.

>> No "professional" in their right mind would
>> say you "handle the stresses of life better than average", let alone a
>> "number" of them.
>
> This is something you flat out made up. You have no clue.

I did not 'make up' common sense.

>> There, I assumed you probably did what you had been doing all along
>> ('story telling').

>>> There is nothing wrong with seeing a counselor.

No one said there is, but there's something wrong with what you claimed.
Like I said, you're too far gone to understand it.

>> You've seen "a number of" them and claim they all "have consistently
>> agreed" you "handle the stresses of life better than average", are "well
>> adjusted, and are "in no need of any psychological counseling".
>
> Agreed, though there are times when counseling is a benefit.

And you what? Kept going in hopes of realizing benefit but you never did
because you were in "no need of any psychological counseling"? Please.

>> Making up 'stories' isn't handling "the stresses of life" (we don't
>> even need to go into the "better than average" lie).
>
> If you want to say your making up of stories

Stop looking in the mirror and seeing me, storyteller.

>> There's nothing vague about it, many of us have gone into details over
>> and over.

>>> Do you deny you have a som who goes by Ryan Sullivan?
>
> And you refuse to answer. Fact is: he is your son.

Your phony accounts can't change reality. These are what facts look
like:

<http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=159898367900>
<BB90EDA3.27F09%snit@cableon.net>

<https://thefaceofmentalillness.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/the-face-of-mental-illness-1122014/>

<https://www.fasdwaterlooregion.ca/strategies-tools/sub-page-test-2/storytelling>

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190529043314/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html>

Re: ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.

<ZpKYJ.17222$4T.11351@fx24.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7137&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#7137

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 17:42:17 GMT
 by: Snit - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 17:42 UTC

On Mar 17, 2022 at 9:58:12 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t0vpb4$dja$2@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-03-17, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> (snip)

>>> Nah, it's just common sense.
>>
>> No. You made it up.

What you snipped:
No. You made it up. You lied. You do that pretty much non-stop. And then you
cry I have no "response" for your non-stop lying and trolling, as if you are
entitled.

It is easy: your claim is a flat out lie, and one made for the purpose of
getting attention. You make up derogatory nonsense. It is what you do.

More of your snip-trolling. As far as why someone with POTS and an anxiety
disorder would go to more than one professional on their life, it is because
they have POTS and an anxiety disorder.

And a question you will run from: you beg to know about my life but how many
professionals have you seen about your obvious mental health challenges? I bet
none. But you will not admit to it. You will just snip the question away. You
demand to know about my life, and make up lies about it to try to get me to
engage, but you will not speak about yours.

You have an extreme entitlement world view.

> There'd have been no need to go to a second "professional" or a third,
> yet, you went to "a number of" them. Your mind is gone so you don't
> think using common sense. You even had a line about "better than
> average", which is absurd.
>
>>> No "professional" in their right mind would
>>> say you "handle the stresses of life better than average", let alone a
>>> "number" of them.
>>
>> This is something you flat out made up. You have no clue.

What you snipped:
This is something you flat out made up. You have no clue. I do. You just push
nonsense attacks to try to get attention and then pretend you are entitled to
detailed responses and evidence, as if I am going to share with you medical
notes and the like. It is a part of your obsessive non-stop trolling. I used
to fall for it more... foolishly thinking you were actually trying to
understand the facts and not just doing what you do: trying to cause harm
based on your own obviously very significant issues.

You mock others for seeking the help you refuse to, and clearly very much
need.

And more of your snip trolling.

What you snipped:
You just quoted the fact I speak of an "anxiety disorder". I have that, tied
to an atypical form of dysautonomia / POTS. You have mocked me relentlessly
for years over having these health challenges. You try to shame people over
seeking appropriate treatment over such challenges.

This shows your lack of character, and lack of honesty.

Also notice you do not answer the question about your speaking of gays with
kids as "parasites". It is just one example of your extreme bigotry. Your only
"defense" is to point out where, year ago, I do what I do -- gave you the
benefit of doubt. I was in error to do so, as you have proved time and time
again since then.

And in response you just post vague accusations where you focus on your insane
views of others and not your own very obvious need for help.

What are you doing to get the help you very, very clearly need? My guess:
nothing. Ever. You refuse to get help with the issues you are demonstrating
now.

What you snipped:
There is nothing wrong with seeing a counselor. You should to get help with
your obvious challenges. But for you seeking help is seen as wrong and a
weakness. And it shows. You will likely never get the help you obviously need.

See: you just focus on your non-stop attacks and refuse to even speak of the
help you VERY clearly need. You demonstrate you need in the very post I
respond to.

> Your phony accounts can't change reality. These are what facts look
> like:
>
> <http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=159898367900>
> <BB90EDA3.27F09%snit@cableon.net>
>
> <https://thefaceofmentalillness.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/the-face-of-mental-illness-1122014/>
>
> <https://www.fasdwaterlooregion.ca/strategies-tools/sub-page-test-2/storytelling>
>
> <https://web.archive.org/web/20190529043314/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html>

My kids never said anything like the following about me:

Ryan Sullivan <sf4adq$f7v$1@gioia.aioe.org>:
-----
My father is jealous of my success in being sober since Nov 2
2018. He has not been able to stop that addiction nor his
addiction to the guy who goes by Snit in these groups.

I have no shame in being sober and am proud of how far I have
gotten considering the influences I had growing up. Does not stop
him from bringing it up to Adriana any time he sees her as he
tries to break us up.

I do not know who you are Snit, but my father is not a mentally
well man. He talks about you all the time. You are right that he
is wasting his life on whatever petty battle he has with you.
-----

Ryan Sullivan <sf4b12$l3u$1@gioia.aioe.org>
-----
My father has shown me this bot running. It is his. He speaks of
using it to prove to Snit he can make a better bot.
-----

Ryan Sullivan <sf4b2v$l3u$2@gioia.aioe.org>
-----
Is this about that Prescott site you talk about and ask us if your
work is better?
-----

Ryan Sullivan <sf6j6k$4fn$1@gioia.aioe.org>:
-----
Why could you not spend as much time focused on me and Steve as
you do on this guy online?
-----

Ryan Sullivan <sf6j6v$4fn$2@gioia.aioe.org>:
-----
You played a few gigs and grifted as you got your kids to drink.
You're a piece of shit father.
-----

Ryan Sullivan <XnsADB0B5EAF75DA443322@46.165.242.75>
-----
Unfortunately my father who posts here as Steve Carroll is a
mentally ill person.

He abuses alcohol and drugs as well and is a controil freak
maniac.

My mom left him years ago due to his substance abuse.

So my dad has been stalking snit Michael Glasser for years. I do
not know why but it is a major part of his life. My advice is to
ignore Steve Carroll and his many nyms.
-----

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.

<PqKYJ.167980$LN2.131910@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7138&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#7138

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 17:43:11 GMT
 by: Snit - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 17:43 UTC

On Mar 17, 2022 at 9:46:05 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t0vokd$dja$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-03-17, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 16, 2022 at 6:40:14 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <t0u3hu$rud$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>>
>>> On 2022-03-16, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> (snip)

>>> How does it work, why are there two M's, two O's?
>>
>> Let's see if we can make deal:

What you snipped:
Let's see if we can make deal: stop attacking me and lying about me non-stop
and I am happy to help explain it to you. I did already post info on it and
showed images, and maybe even videos, on how it worked (though I have done
some updates since then).

You refused. You will NEVER stop your trolling, even to learn about things you
say you are interested in.

<t0vv9q$6dv$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7141&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#7141

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 18:39:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 18:39 UTC

On 2022-03-17, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

(snip)

> You have an extreme entitlement world view.

Stop projecting.

> This shows your lack of character, and lack of honesty.

You're willing to admit you have mental health issues but you're
unwilling to admit the extent to which they affect your interactions
with "others". Who *isn't* aware of this?

>> Your phony accounts can't change reality. These are what facts look
>> like:
>>
>> <http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=159898367900>
>> <BB90EDA3.27F09%snit@cableon.net>
>>
>> <https://thefaceofmentalillness.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/the-face-of-mental-illness-1122014/>
>>
>> <https://www.fasdwaterlooregion.ca/strategies-tools/sub-page-test-2/storytelling>
>>
>> <https://web.archive.org/web/20190529043314/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html>
>
> My kids never said anything like the following about me:

Not to your face, maybe ;)

(snip more 'generated evidence' from a person with mental health issues)

Re: ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.

<JyLYJ.207986$aT3.34612@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7142&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#7142

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 18:59:53 GMT
 by: Snit - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 18:59 UTC

On Mar 17, 2022 at 11:39:54 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t0vv9q$6dv$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> You're willing to admit you have mental health issues

I have atypical POTS / dysautomnomia and a related anxiety disorder.

How about you? Are you aware of your mental health challenges? Are you seeking
help for them? Have you ever?

<t1019u$m6h$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7143&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#7143

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 19:14:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 19:14 UTC

On 2022-03-17, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 17, 2022 at 11:39:54 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
><t0vv9q$6dv$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>

>> You're willing to admit you have mental health issues
>
> I have atypical POTS / dysautomnomia and a related anxiety disorder.

And you're arguing that this explains your bizarre online behavior that
virtually everyone you've come across on usenet (even your 'friends')
has commented on? You also have FAS, remember? And that's what is the
likely cause of your lifelong 'storytelling'.

> How about you?

I'm just doing what I've stated, that you're sick in the head doesn't
mean I won't correct the record from your attempts at character
assassination. And you clearly want it to happen, if you didn't, you
wouldn't keep at it for so long (that's also common sense... see how it
works, YET?). I tried, AGAIN, to give you an offramp here, you didn't
want it <shrug>.

Re: ol' yellowstain goes off the rails. Again.

<M3MYJ.110537$41E7.106770@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7144&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#7144

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 19:35:08 GMT
 by: Snit - Thu, 17 Mar 2022 19:35 UTC

On Mar 17, 2022 at 12:14:06 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
<t1019u$m6h$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:

> On 2022-03-17, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 17, 2022 at 11:39:54 AM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <t0vv9q$6dv$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>>

>>> You're willing to admit you have mental health issues
>>
>> I have atypical POTS / dysautomnomia and a related anxiety disorder.
>
> And you're arguing that this explains your bizarre online behavior

Vague nonsense insult from you. Not in the slightest bit interested.

What you snipped:
How about you? Are you aware of your mental health challenges? Are you seeking
help for them? Have you ever?

Come on, Carroll, for someone who has such a strong interest in the challenges
of others why not speak of your own very obvious challenges? Remember, your
own son has been VERY clear about some of your challenges (though he blames
your divorce on your obsession and not your cheating.