From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: spoiler 31/03/22
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 22:13:20 +0100
 by: Vicky - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 21:13 UTC

Let them eat cake! I liked that the week ended on a good note. I
wanted Pat'an'Tony to have cake and not be tied to Trasha's rules. I
like hearing about the pigs and ponies and re-wilding and also like
very much that Alice is coping and made things ok with Amy. I can't
remember who saw the Easter Bunny but it was not too objectionable.

Re: spoiler 31/03/22

<t269vl$ibu$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7262&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7262

From: toodle.p...@virginmedia.com (Mike McMillan)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: spoiler 31/03/22
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 07:35:17 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:ETCsADKi6UA4dyB9ozBCM5c+iYA=
 by: Mike McMillan - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 07:35 UTC

Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
> Let them eat cake! I liked that the week ended on a good note. I
> wanted Pat'an'Tony to have cake and not be tied to Trasha's rules. I
> like hearing about the pigs and ponies and re-wilding and also like
> very much that Alice is coping and made things ok with Amy. I can't
> remember who saw the Easter Bunny but it was not too objectionable.

Allan Franks with Amy, a photo was taken for the competition so that
perhaps Allan can take Oooosha for a tea-time treat.

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan