From: spa...@nopotteratthisaddress.co.uk (Jane Vernon)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: 31st March episode
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 16:00:27 +0100
 by: Jane Vernon - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 15:00 UTC

Unless I'm hugely mistaken there was an episode on Thursday night. On
Friday morning it wasn't available on iPlayer but the next available was
at 2.00p.m. today, Friday. Now it isn't mentioned again.

Does anyone have any suggestions where it can be heard, please?

PP

Re: 31st March episode

<ncbe4hhhhk7ukb9gi6c3hji9k8sslcfq2e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7278&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7278

From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: 31st March episode
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 17:52:15 +0100
 by: Vicky - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 16:52 UTC

On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 16:00:27 +0100, Jane Vernon
<spam@nopotteratthisaddress.co.uk> wrote:

>Unless I'm hugely mistaken there was an episode on Thursday night. On
>Friday morning it wasn't available on iPlayer but the next available was
>at 2.00p.m. today, Friday. Now it isn't mentioned again.
>
>Does anyone have any suggestions where it can be heard, please?
>
>PP

I got it normally but some on fb said they culdn't and someone said
try this
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000tvg9?fbclid=IwAR3fPHHgEeFx2NjwdAz6rDBe6eLoJ4loVYkakbxkEgrSsQkVLc8ngIto1tA
It looks like the link I used but maybe not?

Re: 31st March episode

<44HuJPx1azRiFwOi@a.a>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7281&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7281

From: G6J...@255soft.uk (J. P. Gilliver (John))
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 18:30:29 +0100
 by: J. P. Gilliver (John - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 17:30 UTC

On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 at 17:52:15, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote (my
>On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 16:00:27 +0100, Jane Vernon
><spam@nopotteratthisaddress.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>Unless I'm hugely mistaken there was an episode on Thursday night. On
>>Friday morning it wasn't available on iPlayer but the next available was
>>at 2.00p.m. today, Friday. Now it isn't mentioned again.
>>
>>Does anyone have any suggestions where it can be heard, please?
>>
>>PP

I usually go to
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qpgr/episodes/downloads, which I did
last night as I forgot and thus missed the first three minutes or so.
That page doesn't have it yet. Initially it showed Wednesday's episode
as YESTERDAY, but - probably just after midnight - that changed to
WEDNESDAY.

They have occasionally forgotten to update that page (normally, the
episode is listed (and linked) from a few minutes after the end of the
evening broadcast. Interesting that this time it's not available both
there and on iPlayer (which I've rarely used).

>I got it normally but some on fb said they culdn't and someone said
>try this
>https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000tvg9?fbclid=IwAR3fPHHgEeFx2NjwdAz6
>rDBe6eLoJ4loVYkakbxkEgrSsQkVLc8ngIto1tA
>It looks like the link I used but maybe not?

Hmm. That redirects to https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000tvg9, and
is indeed playing the episode from the 31st. Thanks.

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand

Re: 31st March episode

<jaos6oF6h8iU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7282&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7282

From: spa...@nopotteratthisaddress.co.uk (Jane Vernon)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 18:48:07 +0100
 by: Jane Vernon - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 17:48 UTC

On 01/04/2022 17:52, Vicky wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 16:00:27 +0100, Jane Vernon
> <spam@nopotteratthisaddress.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> Unless I'm hugely mistaken there was an episode on Thursday night. On
>> Friday morning it wasn't available on iPlayer but the next available was
>> at 2.00p.m. today, Friday. Now it isn't mentioned again.
>>
>> Does anyone have any suggestions where it can be heard, please?
>>
>> PP
>
> I got it normally but some on fb said they culdn't and someone said
> try th
s > https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000tvg9?fbclid=IwAR3fPHHgEeFx2NjwdAz6rDBe6eLoJ4loVYkakbxkEgrSsQkVLc8ngIto1tA
> It looks like the link I used but maybe not?

That works really well, thank you.

PP