From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: Oh, that holy beetroot!
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 10:19:25 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Tue, 21 Sep 2021 10:19 UTC

Doesn't this horror scenario turns one stomach?

*What happens when the Australian PM goes on holiday?*
/ Swollen Pickles /
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nFCTw5wyHs >
{ Video lenth: 1min 40sec }

What happens when the Australian PM goes on holiday, or even just
overseas for that matter? Ever wondered who runs the show while he's away?

With Scomo on a trip to the US we are all lucky to have capable and
stable leadership fill the void.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: Oh, that holy beetroot!

<iqu3d5Fm9eoU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7293&group=aus.politics#7293

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Oh, that holy beetroot!
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 12:58:31 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Tue, 21 Sep 2021 12:58 UTC

On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 10:19:25 GMT, *Ördög the Hungarian Wog pseudo
denialist communist and liar peed in his panties, and posted:-

> Doesn't this horror scenario turns one stomach?

Not as much as your pisshead ravings do, wog.

Re: Oh, that holy beetroot!

<sidr7a$o34$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7318&group=aus.politics#7318

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 09:52:10 +1000
 by: Fran - Tue, 21 Sep 2021 23:52 UTC

On 21/09/2021 8:19 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
> Doesn't this horror scenario turns one stomach?
>
> *What happens when the Australian PM goes on holiday?*
> / Swollen Pickles /
> < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nFCTw5wyHs >
> { Video lenth: 1min 40sec }
>
> What happens when the Australian PM goes on holiday, or even just
> overseas for that matter? Ever wondered who runs the show while he's away?

Yeah. Sadly we all know the name of THAT nincompoop!

> With Scomo on a trip to the US we are all lucky to have capable and
> stable leadership fill the void.

Re: Oh, that holy beetroot!

<iqvj6iFhckU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7331&group=aus.politics#7331

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 02:33:42 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 02:33 UTC

On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 09:52:10 +1000, Fran posted:-

> On 21/09/2021 8:19 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
> > Doesn't this horror scenario turns one stomach?
> >
> > *What happens when the Australian PM goes on holiday?*
> > / Swollen Pickles /
> > < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nFCTw5wyHs >
> > { Video lenth: 1min 40sec }
> >
> > What happens when the Australian PM goes on holiday, or even just
> > overseas for that matter? Ever wondered who runs the show while
> > he's away?
>
> Yeah. Sadly we all know the name of THAT nincompoop!
> >
> > With Scomo on a trip to the US we are all lucky to have capable and
> > stable leadership fill the void.

Yes, Praise 'de Lord Willy Waffle Each Way Albo isn't in charge. He
couldn't run a shithouse, let alone a country.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Oh, that holy beetroot!