Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Subject: French military ship heads to Jersey to join post-Brexit fishing
protest as Royal Navy patrols waters
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 11:09:41 +0100
 by: TWP - Thu, 6 May 2021 10:09 UTC

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-to-send-two-royal-navy-boats-to-jersey-after-france-threatens-blockade-of-island-port-12297840

""
A fleet of French fishing boats has descended on Jersey after
threatening to blockade the island's main port over a post-Brexit
fishing rights row.

The UK has sent two Royal Navy ships to Jersey "as a precaution" - HMS
Severn and HMS Tamar are patrolling the waters around Jersey this morning.

And French authorities have confirmed to Sky News that a vessel,
Military Ops ship Athos, will be arriving "imminently" to carry out a
"patrol mission".

/""

Patrolling other people's waters?

They should know we'll fight them on the beaches and on the fishing
grounds! Actually I'm setting my timer on Boris giving in. An egg
timer should do OK....

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / French military ship heads to Jersey to join post-Brexit fishing protest as Royal Navy patrols waters