When you dig another out of trouble, you've got a place to bury your own.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

SubjectAuthor
* Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVRod Speed
+* Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVPhil Allison
|+* Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVRod Speed
||`* Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVSylvia Else
|| +- Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVRod Speed
|| `* Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVComputer Nerd Kev
||  +* Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVPeter Jason
||  |`- Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVRod Speed
||  +- Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVRod Speed
||  `- Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVPhil Allison
|`* Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVMax
| `- Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVRod Speed
+* Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVPeter Jason
|+- Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVPhil Allison
|`- Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVRod Speed
`* Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVRod Speed
 +- Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVjaouad zarrabi
 `* Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVMax
  `* Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVRod Speed
   `- Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TVjaouad zarrabi

1
Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<op.1r9o9rlhbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7314&group=aus.legal#7314

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 16:50:05 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 06:50 UTC

Just did my usual scan of what is being broadcast on TV this
evening and it is nothing but some dead pommy woman all day.

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<777c1aff-51e2-41d0-88d5-f9b568f6692fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7315&group=aus.legal#7315

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 01:47:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 08:47 UTC

Rod Speed wrote:
=================

> Just did my usual scan of what is being broadcast on ( ABC) TV this
> evening and it is nothing but some dead pommy woman all day.

** Yep :

https://www.abc.net.au/tv/epg/index.html#/

But no other TV broadcaster is doing the anything similar.
Perhaps the ABC know *which side* their bread ( ie loyal viewers) is buttered on ....

....... Phil

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<op.1r9vfsnvbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7316&group=aus.legal#7316

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 19:03:18 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 10 Sep 2022 09:03 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> Just did my usual scan of what is being broadcast on ( ABC) TV this
>> evening and it is nothing but some dead pommy woman all day.

> Yep :

> https://www.abc.net.au/tv/epg/index.html#/

> But no other TV broadcaster is doing the anything similar.

True, and nothing like it either.

> Perhaps the ABC know *which side* theirbread ( ie loyal viewers) is
> buttered on ....

Unlikely imo.

More likely just some fool royalist.

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<c642ih1jet2t8hovsp29afsnt54h4dlcc5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7325&group=aus.legal#7325

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 09:24:10 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 13 Sep 2022 23:24 UTC

On Sat, 10 Sep 2022 16:50:05 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Just did my usual scan of what is being broadcast on TV this
>evening and it is nothing but some dead pommy woman all day.
I wonder how they preserve the old girl during the perambulations of
the coffin. Do they pack her in dry ice?

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<60bf2f7f-dfab-4b18-b8b2-ad6fb49c60ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7326&group=aus.legal#7326

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 16:30:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Tue, 13 Sep 2022 23:30 UTC

Peter Jason wrote:
=================

> >Just did my usual scan of what is being broadcast on TV this
> >evening and it is nothing but some dead pommy woman all day.
>
> I wonder how they preserve the old girl during the perambulations of
> the coffin. Do they pack her in dry ice?

** It's called " embalming ".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embalming

..... Phil

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<tfr57o$17v1$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7327&group=aus.legal#7327

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 09:54:30 +1000
 by: Max - Tue, 13 Sep 2022 23:54 UTC

On 10/09/2022 6:47 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> Rod Speed wrote:
> =================
>>
>> Just did my usual scan of what is being broadcast on ( ABC) TV this
>> evening and it is nothing but some dead pommy woman all day.
>>

> ** Yep :
>
> https://www.abc.net.au/tv/epg/index.html#/
>

> But no other TV broadcaster is doing the anything similar.

Ch 7 has had shit loads of coverage since her death.

> Perhaps the ABC know *which side* their bread ( ie loyal viewers) is buttered on ....
>

> ...... Phil

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<op.1sgsqhfibyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7330&group=aus.legal#7330

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 12:48:07 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 02:48 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>> Just did my usual scan of what is being broadcast on TV this
>> evening and it is nothing but some dead pommy woman all day.

> I wonder how they preserve the old girl during the perambulations of
> the coffin. Do they pack her in dry ice?

Nope, they embalm the corpse.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embalming

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<op.1sgsuemkbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7331&group=aus.legal#7331

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 12:50:28 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 02:50 UTC

On Wed, 14 Sep 2022 09:54:30 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 10/09/2022 6:47 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
>> Rod Speed wrote:
>> =================
>>>
>>> Just did my usual scan of what is being broadcast on ( ABC) TV this
>>> evening and it is nothing but some dead pommy woman all day.
>>>
>> ** Yep :
>> https://www.abc.net.au/tv/epg/index.html#/
>> But no other TV broadcaster is doing the anything similar.
>
> Ch 7 has had shit loads of coverage since her death.

Sure, but not nothing but royal shit from 6am till well
after midnight on their main channel. The ABC didn't
even have their national TV news on that channel that day.

>> Perhaps the ABC know *which side* their bread ( ie loyal viewers) is
>> buttered on ....

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<jodjmsFju76U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7344&group=aus.legal#7344

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 19:03:29 +1000
 by: Sylvia Else - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 09:03 UTC

On 10-Sept-22 7:03 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
>>  Rod Speed wrote
>
>>> Just did my usual scan of what is being broadcast on ( ABC) TV this
>>> evening and it is nothing but some dead pommy woman all day.
>
>> Yep :
>
>> https://www.abc.net.au/tv/epg/index.html#/
>
>> But no other TV broadcaster is doing the anything similar.
>
> True, and nothing like it either.
>
>> Perhaps the ABC know *which side* theirbread ( ie loyal viewers) is
>> buttered on ....
>
> Unlikely imo.
>
> More likely just some fool royalist.

I happened just now to be reading

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mourning_sickness

which I reached via "recreational grief", which is a term I came across
today, for the first time. It fit my own notion that these things are,
for many people, just another form of entertainment.

Anyway, in relevance to your post, the article has a section entitled
"Media "grief porn".

"Grief porn" is a pejorative, neologistic expression usually used to
describe the behavior of the news media in the wake of trauma."

However, I note that Ten News this evening did manage to squeeze in a
small amount of non-Queen news.

Sylvia.

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<op.1sharubfbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7345&group=aus.legal#7345

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 19:17:44 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 09:17 UTC

Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Yep :

>>> https://www.abc.net.au/tv/epg/index.html#/

>>> But no other TV broadcaster is doing the anything similar.

>> True, and nothing like it either.

>>> Perhaps the ABC know *which side* their
>>> bread ( ie loyal viewers) is buttered on ....

>> Unlikely imo.

Given that Albo is a republican.

>> More likely just some fool royalist.

> I happened just now to be reading

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mourning_sickness

> which I reached via "recreational grief", which is a term I cameacross
> today, for the first time. It fit my own notion that thesethings are,
> for many people, just another form of entertainment.

Not entertainment so much as something they fill their time with.

Some certainly attend any funeral they can,
even if they don't even know the corpse at all.

> Anyway, in relevance to your post, the article has a section entitled
> "Media "grief porn".

> "Grief porn" is a pejorative, neologistic expression usually used to
> describe the behavior of the news media in the wake of trauma."

Thats a different issue to the wall to wall royal shit that the ABC
had on their main channel from 6am till well after midnight next day.

> However, I note that Ten News this evening did manage to squeeze in a
> small amount of non-Queen news.

But didn't fill the rest of the day with royal shit.

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<63225af4@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7351&group=aus.legal#7351

From: not...@telling.you.invalid (Computer Nerd Kev)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: 15 Sep 2022 08:51:33 +1000
 by: Computer Nerd Kev - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 22:51 UTC

Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid> wrote:

> I happened just now to be reading
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mourning_sickness
>
> which I reached via "recreational grief", which is a term I came across
> today, for the first time. It fit my own notion that these things are,
> for many people, just another form of entertainment.

News is mainly entertainment regardless. Just look at all the
coverage they gave president Trump on the ABC, and now Biden only
occasionally gets a mention (which is how it should be for another
country's leader). Why? Because Trump was entertaining. Framed in a
negative way of course, but entertaining.

They just figure that the death of the queen is more entertaining
than whatever other horrors, outrages (invented or otherwise), and
tragedies are usually on the table. Not to mention the tiny bit of
actionable information which is easily brushed over on any bigger
news day anyway.

--
__ __
#_ < |\| |< _#

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<m2n4ih1ef57b5t8p92k62n3q22htrcrf9v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7352&group=aus.legal#7352

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 08:57:48 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 22:57 UTC

On 15 Sep 2022 08:51:33 +1000, not@telling.you.invalid (Computer Nerd
Kev) wrote:

>Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> I happened just now to be reading
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mourning_sickness
>>
>> which I reached via "recreational grief", which is a term I came across
>> today, for the first time. It fit my own notion that these things are,
>> for many people, just another form of entertainment.
>
>News is mainly entertainment regardless. Just look at all the
>coverage they gave president Trump on the ABC, and now Biden only
>occasionally gets a mention (which is how it should be for another
>country's leader). Why? Because Trump was entertaining. Framed in a
>negative way of course, but entertaining.
>
>They just figure that the death of the queen is more entertaining
>than whatever other horrors, outrages (invented or otherwise), and
>tragedies are usually on the table. Not to mention the tiny bit of
>actionable information which is easily brushed over on any bigger
>news day anyway.

The news never changes; only the names change.

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<op.1sic17vdbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7353&group=aus.legal#7353

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 09:04:45 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 23:04 UTC

Computer Nerd Kev <not@telling.you.invalid> wrote
> Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid> wrote

>> I happened just now to be reading

>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mourning_sickness

>> which I reached via "recreational grief", which is a term I came across
>> today, for the first time. It fit my own notion that these things are,
>> for many people, just another form of entertainment.

> News is mainly entertainment regardless. Just look at all the
> coverage they gave president Trump on the ABC, and now Biden only
> occasionally gets a mention (which is how it should be for another
> country's leader). Why? Because Trump was entertaining.

Nope, because Trump was always doing something ourtrageous/newsworthy.

> Framed in a negative way of course, but entertaining.

> They just figure that the death of the queen is more entertaining

Nope, more newsworthy, but clearly not after she is dead.

> than whatever other horrors, outrages (invented or otherwise), and
> tragedies are usually on the table. Not to mention the tiny bit of
> actionable information which is easily brushed over on any bigger
> news day anyway.

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<op.1sic3pyybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7354&group=aus.legal#7354

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 09:05:39 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 14 Sep 2022 23:05 UTC

On Thu, 15 Sep 2022 08:57:48 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On 15 Sep 2022 08:51:33 +1000, not@telling.you.invalid (Computer Nerd
> Kev) wrote:
>
>> Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid> wrote:
>>>
>>> I happened just now to be reading
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mourning_sickness
>>>
>>> which I reached via "recreational grief", which is a term I came across
>>> today, for the first time. It fit my own notion that these things are,
>>> for many people, just another form of entertainment.
>>
>> News is mainly entertainment regardless. Just look at all the
>> coverage they gave president Trump on the ABC, and now Biden only
>> occasionally gets a mention (which is how it should be for another
>> country's leader). Why? Because Trump was entertaining. Framed in a
>> negative way of course, but entertaining.
>>
>> They just figure that the death of the queen is more entertaining
>> than whatever other horrors, outrages (invented or otherwise), and
>> tragedies are usually on the table. Not to mention the tiny bit of
>> actionable information which is easily brushed over on any bigger
>> news day anyway.
>
> The news never changes; only the names change.

Bullshit, you hardly ever get someone like Trump.

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<b3a4bacd-c7d4-4772-a496-d9d30abe6e36n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7356&group=aus.legal#7356

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 17:36:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 00:36 UTC

Computer Nerd Kev wrote nonsense as usual:
====================================

> News is mainly entertainment regardless. Just look at all the
> coverage they gave president Trump on the ABC,

** Mad lefties on the ABC staff were enraged by Trump ( aka Trump Derangement Syndrome).
So they used any means possible to slander him, including pushing a fake Russian Conspiracy *made up* by Democrat opponents.

Biden OTOH is a sick joke as president, the worst possible choice yet gets a free ride from nearly all the media - his craziness and dangerous senile dementia is ignored. Except by Australia's Sky News.

....... Phil

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<op.1sp9yno5byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7435&group=aus.legal#7435

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 15:38:37 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 19 Sep 2022 05:38 UTC

Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

> Just did my usual scan of what is being broadcast on TV this
> evening and it is nothing but some dead pommy woman all day.

Even worse today, nothing but the funeral of some dead pommy
woman all evening on all the main channels except 10 and likely
the only reason 10 doesn't have it is because they are broke.

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<32492118-7262-4adc-91f1-f8dac0bc675cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7607&group=aus.legal#7607

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 13:18:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: jzarrab...@gmail.com (jaouad zarrabi)
 by: jaouad zarrabi - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 20:18 UTC

El lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2022 a las 7:38:44 UTC+2, Rod Speed escribió:
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
> > Just did my usual scan of what is being broadcast on TV this
> > evening and it is nothing but some dead pommy woman all day.
> Even worse today, nothing but the funeral of some dead pommy
> woman all evening on all the main channels except 10 and likely
> the only reason 10 doesn't have it is because they are broke.
BullionStar is Singapore's Premier Bullion Dealer For Sell : GOLD / SILVER / BARS / COINS
- Over 1,000 Different Products
- Cash & Bullion Account
- Attractive Prices
- Quick & Easy
-Tax Free Bullion
- Financial Strength
- Global Reach
- Multi-Jurisdiction
- we accept payment with cryptocurrencies
https://www.bullionstar.com/?r=27869

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<th2mc7$1rfq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7611&group=aus.legal#7611

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 09:46:14 +1000
 by: Max - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 23:46 UTC

On 19/09/2022 3:38 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> Just did my usual scan of what is being broadcast on TV this
>> evening and it is nothing but some dead pommy woman all day.
>
> Even worse today, nothing but the funeral of some dead pommy
> woman all evening on all the main channels except 10 and likely
> the only reason 10 doesn't have it is because they are broke.

They would have had it on one of their other channels, and even if they
didn't it wouldn't have been because they are broke, just that they
chose not to do it.

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<op.1s8dtye5byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7615&group=aus.legal#7615

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 10:19:00 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 00:19 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Just did my usual scan of what is being broadcast on TV this
>>> evening and it is nothing but some dead pommy woman all day.

>> Even worse today, nothing but the funeral of some dead pommy
>> woman all evening on all the main channels except 10 and likely
>> the only reason 10 doesn't have it is because they are broke.

> They would have had it on one of their other channels,

Nope, they didn't.

> and even if they didn't it wouldn't have been because they are broke,
> just that they chose not to do it.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage and that's
saying something.

Re: Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV

<c9de12d1-e7eb-4069-8fde-18a0df999ac2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7722&group=aus.legal#7722

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: jzarrab...@gmail.com (jaouad zarrabi)
 by: jaouad zarrabi - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 20:46 UTC

El jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2022 a las 2:19:07 UTC+2, Rod Speed escribió:
> Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote
> > Rod Speed wrote
> >> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

> >> Even worse today, nothing but the funeral of some dead pommy
> >> woman all evening on all the main channels except 10 and likely
> >> the only reason 10 doesn't have it is because they are broke.
>
> > They would have had it on one of their other channels,
> Nope, they didn't.
> > and even if they didn't it wouldn't have been because they are broke,
> > just that they chose not to do it.
> Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage and that's
> saying something.
Best International Online Sales Stores in 2022
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=272675
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=290485
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=289445
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=2462
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=10421
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=11725
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=11729
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=11717
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=11715
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=263915
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=274375
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=274325
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=274855
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=274315
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=288785
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=287885
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=285025
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=285015
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=280185
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=292295
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=282125
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=2730
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=265215
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=10547
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=12769
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=12571
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=13105
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=4200
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=8109
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=5152
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=288645
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=12705
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=288925
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=12707
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=267265
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=285245
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=285325
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=292825
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=293035
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=266515
https://track.webgains.com/click.html?wgcampaignid=1437365&wgprogramid=291145

aus+uk / aus.legal / Fark, nothing but some dead pmmy woman on ABC TV