> Ok, I see you know what you're doing :-) Either that or I've gotten pretty good at faking it.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Getting as bad as cyclists

SubjectAuthor
o Getting as bad as cyclistsSpike

1
Getting as bad as cyclists

<t1kfhr$vtv$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7366&group=uk.rec.cycling#7366

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Getting as bad as cyclists
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 13:19:57 +0000
 by: Spike - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 13:19 UTC

The following report reminds one of the cyclists who were defecating on
a village green because they didn't want to lose time in their timed
bicycle ride.

Residents of a street near Liverpool Airport have resorted to parking
across driveways and central reservations due holidaymakers causing chaos.

Parts of Speke in the city have become popular drop off points for
families travelling to and from Liverpool John Lennon Airport who wish
to avoid the airport's car parking charges.

The problem has got so bad that people have resorted to parking on
double yellow lines, on the central reservation and across driveways,
the Liverpool Echo reports.

Some residents having witnessed people urinating in private gardens.

<https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/fury-erupts-happy-holidaymakers-dump-26551390?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mirror_main&fbclid=IwAR052M-EeCMcDToNDyDzkKrnUazt0rj1f4DVk41BnyJDXVNdw8qGPb4BrMo>

Spike

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Getting as bad as cyclists