From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: This week's spoiler from the DF.
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2022 21:49:24 +0100
 by: Vicky - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 20:49 UTC

In their own separate ways, Josh and Freddie are hoping an Easter
Bunny with ready cash will hop into their lives. Both of them have
plans, but neither has enough of the folding stuff to turn those
dreams into Ambridge reality. The other Easter Bunny, whom some of us
find a little creepy, continues to hop around the village, possibly
hoping for another frisking from Lily.. The approach of Easter brings
Ruairi back to the village, prompting the younger Ambridge set to
gather round to hear tales of life in That London, but will their
rural ears be prepared for what he has to say? Meanwhile, the mystery
guest at Grey Gables – who may or may not also be the Easter Bunny –
continues to put noses out of joint.
(So we will find our what Ruairi has been up to.)