The eagle may soar, but the weasel never gets sucked into a jet engine.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

SubjectAuthor
* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Mountain Magpie
`* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Petzl
 `* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Dechucka
  `* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Petzl
   +* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Dechucka
   |`* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Dechucka
   | `- Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Petzl
   +* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Mountain Magpie
   |`* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Petzl
   | +- Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Dechucka
   | `* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Mountain Magpie
   |  `* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Petzl
   |   +* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Dechucka
   |   |`- Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Mountain Magpie
   |   +* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Mountain Magpie
   |   |`* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Petzl
   |   | +* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Dechucka
   |   | |`* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Petzl
   |   | | `- Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Dechucka
   |   | `- Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Fran
   |   `- Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Fran
   `* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Dechucka
    `* Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Petzl
     `- Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !Dechucka

1
Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<ir52s7F28j0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7465&group=aus.politics#7465

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 04:29:42 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 04:29 UTC

Donald Trump was not cheated of victory in Arizona’s largest county in
2020, a draft of a Republican-ordered review of the election showed.

The draft report from the company Cyber Ninjas found 99 additional
votes for President Biden and 261 fewer votes for Mr. Trump in Maricopa
County, the fast-growing region that includes Phoenix. The full review
is set to be released on Friday.

What a friggin waste of time and money!

https://is.gd/FGZiYY

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<vq0rkgpa23ttjj7kouivac39vrtqbqe9g4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7486&group=aus.politics#7486

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:52:37 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 07:52 UTC

On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 04:29:42 -0000, Mountain Magpie
<Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:

>Donald Trump was not cheated of victory in Arizona’s largest county in
>2020, a draft of a Republican-ordered review of the election showed.
>
>The draft report from the company Cyber Ninjas found 99 additional
>votes for President Biden and 261 fewer votes for Mr. Trump in Maricopa
>County, the fast-growing region that includes Phoenix. The full review
>is set to be released on Friday.
>
>What a friggin waste of time and money!
>
>https://is.gd/FGZiYY

Straight from the NEW YORK LIES
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<xcudnRWO5PsNGdD8nZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7487&group=aus.politics#7487

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:56:00 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 07:56 UTC

On 24/09/2021 5:52 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 04:29:42 -0000, Mountain Magpie
> <Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:
>

>> Donald Trump was not cheated of victory in Arizona’s largest county in
>> 2020, a draft of a Republican-ordered review of the election showed.
>>
>> The draft report from the company Cyber Ninjas found 99 additional
>> votes for President Biden and 261 fewer votes for Mr. Trump in Maricopa
>> County, the fast-growing region that includes Phoenix. The full review
>> is set to be released on Friday.
>>
>> What a friggin waste of time and money!
>>
>> https://is.gd/FGZiYY
>>
> Straight from the NEW YORK LIES

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/maricopa-county-draft-cyber-ninjas-election-review-says-biden-won-n1279997

Full report released 24th US time

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<6s8rkgtiolnf93je9r8kr7l562kdloaadm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7497&group=aus.politics#7497

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 20:09:34 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 10:09 UTC

On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:56:00 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 24/09/2021 5:52 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 04:29:42 -0000, Mountain Magpie
>> <Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:
>>

>>> Donald Trump was not cheated of victory in Arizona’s largest county in
>>> 2020, a draft of a Republican-ordered review of the election showed.
>>>
>>> The draft report from the company Cyber Ninjas found 99 additional
>>> votes for President Biden and 261 fewer votes for Mr. Trump in Maricopa
>>> County, the fast-growing region that includes Phoenix. The full review
>>> is set to be released on Friday.
>>>
>>> What a friggin waste of time and money!
>>>
>>> https://is.gd/FGZiYY
>>>
>> Straight from the NEW YORK LIES
>>

>https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/maricopa-county-draft-cyber-ninjas-election-review-says-biden-won-n1279997
>
>Full report released 24th US time

Just lying crap
The report comes out on the 25th US time
but you know that
--
Petzl
Dechucker

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<6-CdnWI0AremOND8nZ2dnUU7-e-dnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7498&group=aus.politics#7498

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 20:15:23 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 10:15 UTC

On 24/09/2021 8:09 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:56:00 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 24/09/2021 5:52 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> Straight from the NEW YORK LIES
>>>

>> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/maricopa-county-draft-cyber-ninjas-election-review-says-biden-won-n1279997
>>
>> Full report released 24th US time
>>
> Just lying crap
> The report comes out on the 25th US time

Does it? My bad

> but you know that

obviously not or I would have posted that

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<ir5tb4F6vq9U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7506&group=aus.politics#7506

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:48:55 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:48 UTC

On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 20:09:34 +1000, Petzl posted:-

> On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:56:00 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On 24/09/2021 5:52 pm, Petzl wrote:

> >> Straight from the NEW YORK LIES
> >>

> >https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/maricopa-county-draft-cyber-ninjas-election-review-says-biden-won-n1279997
> >
> >Full report released 24th US time
> >
> Just lying crap
> The report comes out on the 25th US time
> but you know that

So what report would convince you, Pizzle?

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<gpeskg5qijc5nhtabd8cdru6cp2hn5l36g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7507&group=aus.politics#7507

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 06:57:41 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 20:57 UTC

On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:48:55 -0000, Mountain Magpie
<Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 20:09:34 +1000, Petzl posted:-
>
>> On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:56:00 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/maricopa-county-draft-cyber-ninjas-election-review-says-biden-won-n1279997
>> >
>> >Full report released 24th US time
>> >
>> Just lying crap
>> The report comes out on the 25th US time
>> but you know that
>
>So what report would convince you, Pizzle?

Due out now so the REAL truth should be out soon after!

The Fake News is lying about the Arizona audit report! The leaked
report conclusively shows there were enough fraudulent votes, mystery
votes, and fake votes to change the outcome of the election 4 or 5
times over!
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.
Is it because the Democrats have something to hide?

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<bomdnYGWkK06oNP8nZ2dnUU7-S-dnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7508&group=aus.politics#7508

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 07:05:43 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 21:05 UTC

On 25/09/2021 6:57 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:48:55 -0000, Mountain Magpie
> <Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 20:09:34 +1000, Petzl posted:-

>>> Just lying crap
>>> The report comes out on the 25th US time
>>> but you know that
>>
>> So what report would convince you, Pizzle?
>>
> Due out now so the REAL truth should be out soon after!
>
> The Fake News is lying about the Arizona audit report! The leaked
> report conclusively shows there were enough fraudulent votes, mystery
> votes, and fake votes to change the outcome of the election 4 or 5
> times over!

Don't know what the report will show say but the leaked report
conclusively showed that the review widened Biden's victory margin by
360 votes.
Oh well the Maricopa County bamboo audit by the ninjas is not looking
good for Trump or pez. I wonder who is going to be paying for new voting
machines as the old ones are no longer secure after being handed to
Cyber Ninjas with their codes.
Full reveal today. Spinning and accusations of fake news giant
conspiracy to start soon after.

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<ovKdnbOuEP-f3dP8nZ2dnUU7-VXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7509&group=aus.politics#7509

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 07:15:45 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 21:15 UTC

snip
>> Full report released 24th US time

> Just lying crap
> The report comes out on the 25th US time

Actually as per normal I was correct, it was deliver to the Arizona
Senate at 1pm 24/9/21 GMT -7. About an hour ago our time

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<ovKdnbKuEP-l3dP8nZ2dnUU7-VVQAAAA@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7510&group=aus.politics#7510

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 07:16:39 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 21:16 UTC

On 24/09/2021 8:15 pm, Dechucka wrote:
> On 24/09/2021 8:09 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:56:00 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/maricopa-county-draft-cyber-ninjas-election-review-says-biden-won-n1279997
>>>

>>> Full  report released 24th US time
>>>
>> Just lying crap
>> The report comes out on the 25th US time
>
> Does it? My bad

Hey it wasn't my bad. As per normal I was correct it was deliver to the
Arizona Senate at 1pm 24/9/21 GMT -7. About an hour ago our time

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<lriskgl5nd9go070io20b03460oblbidsg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7511&group=aus.politics#7511

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 08:08:02 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 22:08 UTC

On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 07:16:39 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 24/09/2021 8:15 pm, Dechucka wrote:
>> On 24/09/2021 8:09 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> Just lying crap
>>> The report comes out on the 25th US time
>>
>> Does it? My bad
>
>Hey it wasn't my bad. As per normal I was correct it was deliver to the
>Arizona Senate at 1pm 24/9/21 GMT -7. About an hour ago our time

Yes but the medi-fakenews jumped the gun.
This is a State matter the Feds have zero imput although trying to
cover up the blatant huge fraud.

Live audit here
https://rsbnetwork.com/shows/live-audit-report-released-to-az-senate/
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.
Is it because the Democrats have something to hide?

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<79jskg9hfvvfij87lfrqte22lr46vu419d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7512&group=aus.politics#7512

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 08:15:58 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 22:15 UTC

On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 07:15:45 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>snip
> >> Full report released 24th US time
>
>> Just lying crap
>> The report comes out on the 25th US time
>
>Actually as per normal I was correct, it was deliver to the Arizona
>Senate at 1pm 24/9/21 GMT -7. About an hour ago our time

24th US came out 6 am Australia Sydney time
Been and gone if you wish to be bored shitless
Youtube video of Audit
https://youtu.be/GnLpd7MkGL0

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<ir723sFe0ltU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7515&group=aus.politics#7515

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 22:30:43 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 22:30 UTC

On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 06:57:41 +1000, Petzl posted:-

> On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:48:55 -0000, Mountain Magpie
> <Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 20:09:34 +1000, Petzl posted:-

> >> Just lying crap
> >> The report comes out on the 25th US time
> >> but you know that
> >
> >So what report would convince you, Pizzle?
> >
> Due out now so the REAL truth should be out soon after!
>
> The Fake News is lying about the Arizona audit report! The leaked
> report conclusively shows there were enough fraudulent votes, mystery
> votes, and fake votes to change the outcome of the election 4 or 5
> times over!

It does no such thing!

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<H8ydnXyDd4l7z9P8nZ2dnUU7-VPNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7516&group=aus.politics#7516

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 08:36:21 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 22:36 UTC

On 25/09/2021 8:15 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 07:15:45 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> snip
>>
>>> Just lying crap
>>> The report comes out on the 25th US time
>>
>> Actually as per normal I was correct, it was deliver to the Arizona
>> Senate at 1pm 24/9/21 GMT -7. About an hour ago our time
>>
> 24th US

As I stated "Full report released 24th US time". I was correct, you
were wrong again

> Came out 6 am Australia Sydney time
> Been and gone if you wish to be bored shitless
> Youtube video of Audit
> https://youtu.be/GnLpd7MkGL0

AND THE RESULT of the Maricopa County bamboo audit by the ninjas is ....
Drum roll

'Huge defeat for Donald Trump': Arizona election review reaffirms Biden win
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/arizona-republicans-release-findings-widely-panned-election-audit-2021-09-24/
"arizona Senate President Karen Fann, the Republican who paved the way
for the so-called "full forensic audit" of Maricopa County's ballots,
said the review's overall vote tally matched the initial results in
November."

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<admskgpvjtthabcrel8ob2mbnm2p1356jc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7524&group=aus.politics#7524

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:07:22 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 23:07 UTC

On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 22:30:43 -0000, Mountain Magpie
<Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 06:57:41 +1000, Petzl posted:-
>
>> On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:48:55 -0000, Mountain Magpie
>> <Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:
>>
>> >On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 20:09:34 +1000, Petzl posted:-

>> >So what report would convince you, Pizzle?
>> >
>> Due out now so the REAL truth should be out soon after!
>>
>> The Fake News is lying about the Arizona audit report! The leaked
>> report conclusively shows there were enough fraudulent votes, mystery
>> votes, and fake votes to change the outcome of the election 4 or 5
>> times over!
>
>It does no such thing!

Wait till the STATE run senate draws a conclusion, sofar the Audit is
or has been presented.
https://rsbnetwork.com/shows/live-audit-report-released-to-az-senate/
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.
Is it because the Democrats have something to hide?

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<q7KdnVTa34QRx9P8nZ2dnUU7-T-dnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7525&group=aus.politics#7525

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:08:59 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 23:08 UTC

<ir77gtFevabU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7527&group=aus.politics#7527

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:03:39 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:03 UTC

On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:07:22 +1000, Petzl posted:-

> >> The Fake News is lying about the Arizona audit report! The leaked
> >> report conclusively shows there were enough fraudulent votes,
> >> mystery votes, and fake votes to change the outcome of the
> >> election 4 or 5 times over!
> >
> >It does no such thing!
> >>
> Wait till the STATE run senate draws a conclusion, sofar the Audit is
> or has been presented.
> https://rsbnetwork.com/shows/live-audit-report-released-to-az-senate/

So what? The report does nothing as you have claimed. Sorry!

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<ir77guFevabU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7528&group=aus.politics#7528

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:05:04 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:05 UTC

On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:08:59 +1000, Dechucka posted:-

> On 25/09/2021 9:07 am, Petzl wrote:
> > On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 22:30:43 -0000, Mountain Magpie
> > <Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:
> >
> >> On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 06:57:41 +1000, Petzl posted:-

> >> It does no such thing!
> >>>
> > Wait till the STATE run senate draws a conclusion, sofar the Audit
> > is or has been presented.
> > https://rsbnetwork.com/shows/live-audit-report-released-to-az-senate/
> >

> AND THE RESULT of the Maricopa County bamboo audit by the ninjas is
> .... Drum roll
>
> 'Huge defeat for Donald Trump': Arizona election review reaffirms
> Biden win
> https://www.reuters.com/world/us/arizona-republicans-release-findings-widely-panned-election-audit-2021-09-24/
> "Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, the Republican who paved the
> way for the so-called "full forensic audit" of Maricopa County's
> ballots, said the review's overall vote tally matched the initial
> results in November."

You need to stop this slathering over Trump, Pizzle. You are getting
decked, like Dan Andrews, time after time.

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<mmrskgdr4p8rfk14hjtv00jm2ogmhbdjvk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7530&group=aus.politics#7530

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 10:38:23 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:38 UTC

On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:03:39 -0000, Mountain Magpie
<Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:07:22 +1000, Petzl posted:-

>> >It does no such thing!
>> >>
>> Wait till the STATE run senate draws a conclusion, sofar the Audit is
>> or has been presented.
>> https://rsbnetwork.com/shows/live-audit-report-released-to-az-senate/
>

>So what? The report does nothing as you have claimed. Sorry!

When the REAL POTUS Trump concedes defeat I will believe it,
Read some real news
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com

Heres some real news
https://7plus.com.au/fat-pizza-back-in-business?episode-id=FATP02-002
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.
Is it because the Democrats have something to hide?

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<O_6dnXesdYPKG9P8nZ2dnUU7-cHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7535&group=aus.politics#7535

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 12:15:49 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 02:15 UTC

On 25/09/2021 10:38 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:03:39 -0000, Mountain Magpie
> <Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:07:22 +1000, Petzl posted:-

>>> Wait till the STATE run senate draws a conclusion, sofar the Audit is
>>> or has been presented.
>>> https://rsbnetwork.com/shows/live-audit-report-released-to-az-senate/
>>

>> So what? The report does nothing as you have claimed. Sorry!
>>
> When the REAL POTUS Trump concedes defeat I will believe it,

You have always been delusional

ROTFLMFAO, that is better than https://www.betootaadvocate.com/

> Heres some real news
> https://7plus.com.au/fat-pizza-back-in-business?episode-id=FATP02-002

Will they reveal the basement where the satanic cannibalistic paedophile
ring bases their child trafficking ring?

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<sim2g3$ec3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7543&group=aus.politics#7543

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 12:45:20 +1000
 by: Fran - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 02:45 UTC

On 25/09/2021 9:07 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 22:30:43 -0000, Mountain Magpie
> <Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 06:57:41 +1000, Petzl posted:-

>>> Due out now so the REAL truth should be out soon after!
>>>
>>> The Fake News is lying about the Arizona audit report! The leaked
>>> report conclusively shows there were enough fraudulent votes, mystery
>>> votes, and fake votes to change the outcome of the election 4 or 5
>>> times over!
>>
>> It does no such thing!
>>>
> Wait till the STATE run senate draws a conclusion, sofar the Audit is
> or has been presented.
> https://rsbnetwork.com/shows/live-audit-report-released-to-az-senate/
Your stupidity gets more and more tedious by the day.

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<sim2lj$ec3$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7544&group=aus.politics#7544

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 12:48:19 +1000
 by: Fran - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 02:48 UTC

On 25/09/2021 10:38 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:03:39 -0000, Mountain Magpie
> <Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:07:22 +1000, Petzl posted:-

>>> Wait till the STATE run senate draws a conclusion, sofar the Audit is
>>> or has been presented.
>>> https://rsbnetwork.com/shows/live-audit-report-released-to-az-senate/
>>

>> So what? The report does nothing as you have claimed. Sorry!
>>
> When the REAL POTUS Trump concedes defeat I will believe it,

When you aren't telling outrageous lies, all you do is shift the goal
posts. You are stupid as well as dishonourable.

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<jv3tkgtqiegjgpkfq6d0c3t472tcbco326@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7546&group=aus.politics#7546

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 13:04:16 +1000
References: <ir52s7F28j0U1@mid.individual.net> <vq0rkgpa23ttjj7kouivac39vrtqbqe9g4@4ax.com> <xcudnRWO5PsNGdD8nZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <6s8rkgtiolnf93je9r8kr7l562kdloaadm@4ax.com> <ir5tb4F6vq9U1@mid.individual.net> <gpeskg5qijc5nhtabd8cdru6cp2hn5l36g@4ax.com> <ir723sFe0ltU1@mid.individual.net> <admskgpvjtthabcrel8ob2mbnm2p1356jc@4ax.com> <ir77gtFevabU1@mid.individual.net> <mmrskgdr4p8rfk14hjtv00jm2ogmhbdjvk@4ax.com> <O_6dnXesdYPKG9P8nZ2dnUU7-cHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
 by: Petzl - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 03:04 UTC

On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 12:15:49 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 25/09/2021 10:38 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:03:39 -0000, Mountain Magpie
>> <Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:07:22 +1000, Petzl posted:-

>>> So what? The report does nothing as you have claimed. Sorry!
>>>
>> When the REAL POTUS Trump concedes defeat I will believe it,
>
>You have always been delusional

The final Arizona State summary stated the election should not of been
certified
“If we assume that what the county indicated was true, then that
system would not have been certified prior to the 2020 election”
because of those changes, he said.

Security logs prior to February 2021 were not provided to Cyber
Ninjas. Cotton does not know if they exist, he said.

>> Read some real news
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com
>
>ROTFLMFAO, that is better than https://www.betootaadvocate.com/
>>
>> Heres some real news
>> https://7plus.com.au/fat-pizza-back-in-business?episode-id=FATP02-002
>
>Will they reveal the basement where the satanic cannibalistic paedophile
>ring bases their child trafficking ring?

Exposed here requires signing up to Channel 7 no spam follows
https://7plus.com.au/fat-pizza-back-in-business?episode-id=FATP02-002
--
Petzl
We know the Dumb3 are lying,
they know they are lying,
they know we know they are lying,
we know they know we know they are lying,
but they are still lying. Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

Re: Bad Luck Petzl! LOL Donald Trump was not cheated of victory !

<VJadnTccaeWkOtP8nZ2dnUU7-cHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7552&group=aus.politics#7552

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 14:36:07 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 04:36 UTC

On 25/09/2021 1:04 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 12:15:49 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 25/09/2021 10:38 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> When the REAL POTUS Trump concedes defeat I will believe it,
>>
>> You have always been delusional
>>
> The final Arizona State summary stated the election should not of been
> certified
> “If we assume that what the county indicated was true, then that
> system would not have been certified prior to the 2020 election”
> because of those changes, he said.

Cite it

> Security logs prior to February 2021 were not provided to Cyber
> Ninjas. Cotton does not know if they exist, he said.

The Republican run inquiry by Cyber Ninjas found that Biden actually had
261 more vote than previously counted.

Assume Cyber Ninjas won't get to audit other States results

>>> Read some real news
>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com
>>
>> ROTFLMFAO, that is better than https://www.betootaadvocate.com/
>>>
>>> Heres some real news
>>> https://7plus.com.au/fat-pizza-back-in-business?episode-id=FATP02-002
>>
>> Will they reveal the basement where the satanic cannibalistic paedophile
>> ring bases their child trafficking ring?
>>>
> Exposed here

Really pez?