The future is a race between education and catastrophe. -- H. G. Wells

aus+uk / aus.politics / Josh and Joyce quibble over climate change

SubjectAuthor
* Josh and Joyce quibble over climate changeFalscher Bruce
`* Josh and Joyce quibble over climate changeDechucka
 `* Josh and Joyce quibble over climate changeDechucka
  `- Josh and Joyce quibble over climate changeDaniel65

1
Josh and Joyce quibble over climate change

<a6e45367-978b-4ea9-86ed-3a296e22fc13n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7494&group=aus.politics#7494

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 02:29:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Josh and Joyce quibble over climate change
From: bruc...@topmail.co.nz (Falscher Bruce)
 by: Falscher Bruce - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 09:29 UTC

It will be an interesting month leading up to the Glasgow conference. Although I expect the coalition will go there touting clean coal and brown hydrogen as if it is as pure as the driven snow.

Re: Josh and Joyce quibble over climate change

<V_OdnQD5kZZ2yNP8nZ2dnUU7-aXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7518&group=aus.politics#7518

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 08:49:14 +1000
Subject: Re: Josh and Joyce quibble over climate change
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 22:49 UTC

On 24/09/2021 7:29 pm, Falscher Bruce wrote:
> It will be an interesting month leading up to the Glasgow conference. Although I expect the coalition will go there touting clean coal and brown hydrogen as if it is as pure as the driven snow.
>Frydenberg knows the reality that industry and investor are pulling out
of fossil fuels so unless the LNP wants to further embarrass itself by
propping up the fossil fuel industry net 0 by 2050 must be committed to.
For eg Energy Australia is closing Mt Piper power station early so it
can "EnergyAustralia pledges to ditch coal by 2040, closing coal-fired
power stations"
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/energyaustralia-closing-coal-power-stations/100487022

Once again SloMo is showing how irrelevant he is to the big issues. He
is again being pulled along by others reacting to issues and situations
not leading.

Re: Josh and Joyce quibble over climate change

<V_OdnQP5kZbMy9P8nZ2dnUU7-aWdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7519&group=aus.politics#7519

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 08:50:56 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 22:50 UTC

On 25/09/2021 8:49 am, Dechucka wrote:
> On 24/09/2021 7:29 pm, Falscher Bruce wrote:
>> It will be an interesting month leading up to the Glasgow conference.
>> Although I expect the coalition will go there touting clean coal and
>> brown hydrogen as if it is as pure as the driven snow.

> Frydenberg knows the reality that industry and investor are pulling out
> of fossil fuels so unless the LNP wants to further embarrass itself by
> propping up the fossil fuel industry net 0 by 2050 must be committed to.
> For eg Energy Australia is closing Mt Piper power station early so it
> can "EnergyAustralia pledges to ditch coal by 2040, closing coal-fired
> power stations"
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/energyaustralia-closing-coal-power-stations/100487022
>

> Once again SloMo is showing how irrelevant he is to the big issues. He
> is again being pulled along by others reacting to issues and situations
> not leading.

Better

Re: Josh and Joyce quibble over climate change

<simrh2$oe2$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7559&group=aus.politics#7559

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 19:52:33 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:52 UTC

Dechucka wrote on 25/9/21 8:50 am:
> On 25/09/2021 8:49 am, Dechucka wrote:
>> On 24/09/2021 7:29 pm, Falscher Bruce wrote:
>>> It will be an interesting month leading up to the Glasgow conference.
>>> Although I expect the coalition will go there touting clean coal and
>>> brown hydrogen as if it is as pure as the driven snow.
>

>> Frydenberg knows the reality that industry and investor are pulling
>> out of fossil fuels so unless the LNP wants to further embarrass
>> itself by propping up the fossil fuel industry net 0 by 2050 must be
>> committed to.
>> For eg Energy Australia is closing Mt Piper power station early so it
>> can "EnergyAustralia pledges to ditch coal by 2040, closing coal-fired
>> power stations"
>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/energyaustralia-closing-coal-power-stations/100487022
>>

>> Once again SloMo is showing how irrelevant he is to the big issues. He
>> is again being pulled along by others reacting to issues and
>> situations not leading.
>
> Better

Some of us had worked out who typed what!! ;-P
--
Daniel

aus+uk / aus.politics / Josh and Joyce quibble over climate change