You will be traveling and coming into a fortune.

aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022

SubjectAuthor
* Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022carolet
`* Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022Vicky
 +* Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022carolet
 |`* Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022Mike McMillan
 | `- Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022John Ashby
 `* Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022Serena Blanchflower
  `* Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022Chris
   `* Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022Sally Thompson
    `- Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022Chris

1
Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022

<t3a7ha$pg1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7508&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7508

From: carolet....@gmail.com (carolet)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 23:34:18 +0100
 by: carolet - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 22:34 UTC

Cast :
Adil Shah - Ronny Jhutti
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Ben Archer - Ben Norris
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Lynda Snell MBE - Carole Boyd
Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
Roy Tucker - Ian Pepperell
Ruairi Donovan - Arthur Hughes
Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
Vince Casey - Tony Turner

Writer : Tim Stimpson
Director : Dave Payne
Editor : Jeremy Howe

Spoilers:
Sunday 17th - The identity of the mysterious Easter bunny is revealed
and Ian faces a kitchen crisis.
Monday 18th - Ruairi finds himself in too deep and Roy has a bone to pick.
Tuesday 19th - It’s an emotional day for Oliver and Tracy fears for the
future.
Wednesday 20th - Alice tries to get to the bottom of recent events and
Freddie hatches a plan.
Thursday 21st - Lynda comes to the rescue in more ways than one and
there’s an awkward encounter for Jolene.

--
CaroleT

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022

<3bci5h5chiojuf1v38outqg999cnnu3ea0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7511&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7511

From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 09:55:17 +0100
 by: Vicky - Fri, 15 Apr 2022 08:55 UTC

On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 23:34:18 +0100, carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>
>Cast :
>Adil Shah - Ronny Jhutti
>Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
>Ben Archer - Ben Norris
>Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
>Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
>Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
>Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
>Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
>Lynda Snell MBE - Carole Boyd
>Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
>Roy Tucker - Ian Pepperell
>Ruairi Donovan - Arthur Hughes
>Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
>Vince Casey - Tony Turner
>
>Writer : Tim Stimpson
>Director : Dave Payne
>Editor : Jeremy Howe

>Spoilers:
>Sunday 17th - The identity of the mysterious Easter bunny is revealed
>and Ian faces a kitchen crisis.
The bunny is one of the not even silent characters. We've never heard
of them. The visitor to GG is a health inspector. They are checking
because of the previous fire.

>Monday 18th - Ruairi finds himself in too deep and Roy has a bone to pick.
Rory's secret income source comes to Alice's ears.
Roy ate the goldfish.

>Tuesday 19th - It’s an emotional day for Oliver and Tracy fears for the
>future.
Selling GG?
>Wednesday 20th - Alice tries to get to the bottom of recent events and
>Freddie hatches a plan.

Alice wants to know if Rory was an escort or sugarbaby. There is
apparently a difference. I googled.
>Thursday 21st - Lynda comes to the rescue in more ways than one and
>there’s an awkward encounter for Jolene.
With lots of stay at home holidays that are being taken this year she
is busy and can offer work servicing rooms to Tracy.
Did Kenton and Jolene actually get married? Maybe his Kiwi wife is in
the uk.

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022

<t3eu2p$i03$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7533&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7533

From: carolet....@gmail.com (carolet)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 18:23:37 +0100
 by: carolet - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 17:23 UTC

On 15/04/2022 09:55, Vicky wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 23:34:18 +0100, carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>>
>> Cast :
>> Adil Shah - Ronny Jhutti
>> Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
>> Ben Archer - Ben Norris
>> Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
>> Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
>> Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
>> Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
>> Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
>> Lynda Snell MBE - Carole Boyd
>> Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
>> Roy Tucker - Ian Pepperell
>> Ruairi Donovan - Arthur Hughes
>> Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
>> Vince Casey - Tony Turner
>>
>> Writer : Tim Stimpson
>> Director : Dave Payne
>> Editor : Jeremy Howe

>> Spoilers:
>> Sunday 17th - The identity of the mysterious Easter bunny is revealed
>> and Ian faces a kitchen crisis.
> The bunny is one of the not even silent characters. We've never heard
> of them. The visitor to GG is a health inspector. They are checking
> because of the previous fire.

They have been known to miss people off the cast list if they want to
surprise us. I am expecting it to be somebody that we do know and whose
voice we have previously heard. Toby? Jamie Perks? One of the Horrobin
brothers?

>> Monday 18th - Ruairi finds himself in too deep and Roy has a bone to pick.
> Rory's secret income source comes to Alice's ears.
> Roy ate the goldfish.
>
>> Tuesday 19th - It’s an emotional day for Oliver and Tracy fears for the
>> future.
> Selling GG?

I'm guessing that the visitor is considering buying it, and they agree
the sale today. Or maybe the sale is already agreed and it is announced
to the staff today.

>> Wednesday 20th - Alice tries to get to the bottom of recent events and
>> Freddie hatches a plan.
>
> Alice wants to know if Rory was an escort or sugarbaby. There is
> apparently a difference. I googled.
>> Thursday 21st - Lynda comes to the rescue in more ways than one and
>> there’s an awkward encounter for Jolene.
> With lots of stay at home holidays that are being taken this year she
> is busy and can offer work servicing rooms to Tracy.
> Did Kenton and Jolene actually get married? Maybe his Kiwi wife is in
> the uk.

They did marry - on the 1st November 2013. The Kiwi wife is Mel, she is
also remarried. New Zealanders have only been allowed to travel for a
few weeks, it seems unlikely that she would immediately come over to
cause trouble for Kenton.

--
CaroleT

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022

<t3eud6$k96$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7534&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7534

From: toodle.p...@virginmedia.com (Mike McMillan)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 17:29:10 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:K4J6FISDGSJqATBeeffLaPZUEJg=
 by: Mike McMillan - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 17:29 UTC

carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 15/04/2022 09:55, Vicky wrote:
>> On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 23:34:18 +0100, carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Spoilers:
>>> Sunday 17th - The identity of the mysterious Easter bunny is revealed
>>> and Ian faces a kitchen crisis.
>> The bunny is one of the not even silent characters. We've never heard
>> of them. The visitor to GG is a health inspector. They are checking
>> because of the previous fire.
>
> They have been known to miss people off the cast list if they want to
> surprise us. I am expecting it to be somebody that we do know and whose
> voice we have previously heard. Toby? Jamie Perks? One of the Horrobin
> brothers?

My money is on the biggest bufoon going - yes, BoJo is making an appearance
- why else would they have only used a squeaky horn so far?!
--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022

<t3f91n$1eq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7538&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7538

From: johnashb...@yahoo.com (John Ashby)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 22:26:50 +0100
 by: John Ashby - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 21:26 UTC

On 16/04/2022 18:29, Mike McMillan wrote:
> carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 15/04/2022 09:55, Vicky wrote:

>>> The bunny is one of the not even silent characters. We've never heard
>>> of them. The visitor to GG is a health inspector. They are checking
>>> because of the previous fire.
>>
>> They have been known to miss people off the cast list if they want to
>> surprise us. I am expecting it to be somebody that we do know and whose
>> voice we have previously heard. Toby? Jamie Perks? One of the Horrobin
>> brothers?
>>

> My money is on the biggest bufoon going - yes, BoJo is making an appearance
> - why else would they have only used a squeaky horn so far?!

Swapping it out for a horny squ<NO CARRIER>

john

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022

<t3hdnj$7ec$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7557&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7557

From: nos...@blanchflower.me.uk (Serena Blanchflower)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 17:02:59 +0100
 by: Serena Blanchflower - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 16:02 UTC

On 15/04/2022 09:55, Vicky wrote:
> The bunny is one of the not even silent characters. We've never heard
> of them.

I'm putting my money on it being Fallon. Everyone seems to assuming
it's a male bunny but I suspect a bunny costume would be pretty
concealing, so this may not be clear. The only business that seems to
be involved is Fallon's tea rooms.

--
Best wishes, Serena
Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along,

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022

<t3hjjn$ju3$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7561&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7561

From: chris.mc...@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 17:43:19 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:hNKzd+lRcTsbt7xMJ+fLEmpdPgs=
 by: Chris - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 17:43 UTC

Serena Blanchflower <nospam@blanchflower.me.uk> wrote:
> On 15/04/2022 09:55, Vicky wrote:
>> The bunny is one of the not even silent characters. We've never heard
>> of them.
>
> I'm putting my money on it being Fallon. Everyone seems to assuming
> it's a male bunny but I suspect a bunny costume would be pretty
> concealing, so this may not be clear. The only business that seems to
> be involved is Fallon's tea rooms.

Our Hazel hires in a bunny costume each Easter. This year’s looks
inflatable more than the conventional sort and it’s not clear to me whether
she’s the bunny or someone she has ‘persuaded’, on the basis that she’s
also the manager of the centre and is taking the bunny around the estate to
deliver the eggs to the children.

Sincerely Chris

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022

<jc7biaF4kurU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7591&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7591

From: sally.th...@gmail.com.invalid (Sally Thompson)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: 19 Apr 2022 08:52:26 GMT
 by: Sally Thompson - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 08:52 UTC

Chris <chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Serena Blanchflower <nospam@blanchflower.me.uk> wrote:
>> On 15/04/2022 09:55, Vicky wrote:
>>> The bunny is one of the not even silent characters. We've never heard
>>> of them.
>>
>> I'm putting my money on it being Fallon. Everyone seems to assuming
>> it's a male bunny but I suspect a bunny costume would be pretty
>> concealing, so this may not be clear. The only business that seems to
>> be involved is Fallon's tea rooms.
>>

> Our Hazel hires in a bunny costume each Easter. This year’s looks
> inflatable more than the conventional sort and it’s not clear to me whether
> she’s the bunny or someone she has ‘persuaded’, on the basis that she’s
> also the manager of the centre and is taking the bunny around the estate to
> deliver the eggs to the children.

I was deeply puzzled there for a moment because I thought you were
referring to Hazel Woolley, and it seemed most unlikely!

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 21st April 2022

<t3mnv3$qeo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7598&group=uk.media.radio.archers#7598

From: chris.mc...@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 16:28:19 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:pUyUx8N6nyvHEvDxg38aRBZ/KAM=
 by: Chris - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 16:28 UTC

Sally Thompson <sally.thompson000@gmail.com.invalid> wrote:
> Chris <chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>> Serena Blanchflower <nospam@blanchflower.me.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm putting my money on it being Fallon. Everyone seems to assuming
>>> it's a male bunny but I suspect a bunny costume would be pretty
>>> concealing, so this may not be clear. The only business that seems to
>>> be involved is Fallon's tea rooms.
>>>

>> Our Hazel hires in a bunny costume each Easter. This year’s looks
>> inflatable more than the conventional sort and it’s not clear to me whether
>> she’s the bunny or someone she has ‘persuaded’, on the basis that she’s
>> also the manager of the centre and is taking the bunny around the estate to
>> deliver the eggs to the children.
>>

> I was deeply puzzled there for a moment because I thought you were
> referring to Hazel Woolley, and it seemed most unlikely!

Oh dear. I didn’t add Wunderkind, did I!

Sincerely Chris