We lie loudest when we lie to ourselves. -- Eric Hoffer

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: supermarket items on special

SubjectAuthor
* supermarket items on specialForrest
+* Re: supermarket items on specialMax

Pages:12
Re: supermarket items on special

<tglqf6$12ns$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7515&group=aus.legal#7515

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: supermarket items on special
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 12:36:19 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 02:36 UTC

On 23/09/2022 7:57 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <maxnews23@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote

>>> they are
>>> shelves.

>>> only

>>> Don't believe you given your previous lies about what
>>> you can force the landlord to do about your hovel.

>>> No such animal.
>
>> There are very few houses in my suburb,
>
> Typical welfare burg with nothing like massive great
> tower block stuffed with welfare bludgers like you.

The tower block where I live only has 100 levels, and only 70% of the
residents are on welfare. So it is nothing like you say.

So what if I live on welfare? It's a perfectly valid and legal way to
live. Why do you have a problem with it?

>> but if you knew how much houses  were worth inmy suburb, it would make
>> your tiny brain explode.
>
> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
> drunken psychotic fantasys, dole bludger.

If you owned a house in this suburb, you could sell it and buy about 5
in small town.

>>> No scrimping and saving involved, just buy the stuff
>>> I choose to eat and consume at the best prices, stupid.

>>> Lot more than that given that I hardly ever buy anything at other
>>> than the
>>> specials price.

>>> Wrong, as always.

Re: supermarket items on special

<op.1szhc1skbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7516&group=aus.legal#7516

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 14:56:51 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 04:56 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <maxnews23@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> There are very few houses in my suburb,

>> Typical welfare burg with nothing but massive great
>> tower block stuffed with welfare bludgers like you.

> The tower block where I live only has 100 levels,

Thats massive, fuckwit.

> and only 70% of the residents are on welfare.

Obvious lie.

> So it is nothing like you say.

Wrong, as always.

> So what if I live on welfare?

That makes you a welfare bludger, welfare bludger.

> It's a perfectly valid and legal way to live.

Wrong with the valid, welfare bludger.

> Why do you have a problem with it?

Yep, bullet in the back of the neck for you, welfare bludger.

>>> but if you knew how much houses were worth inmy suburb, it would
>>> make your tiny brain explode.

>> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
>> drunken psychotic fantasys, dole bludger.

> If you owned a house in this suburb,

There aren't any in the welfare bludger burbs, just massive
great tower blocks, stuffed with welfare bludgers.

> you could sell it and buy about 5 in small town.

So fucking what ?

Re: supermarket items on special

<tgm7td$l4s$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7517&group=aus.legal#7517

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 16:25:47 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 06:25 UTC

On 8/06/2022 5:07 pm, Forrest wrote:
> This is not really a legal question, but I'll ask here anyway.
>
> When a supermarket has an item on special at a reduced price, who takes the loss?
>
> Is it the supermarket chain or the manufacturer of the product?

I would assume that wholesalers sell product to supermarkets at a set
wholesale price.

It is then up to the supermarket to have discounts if they want to move
certain stock quicker.

Re: supermarket items on special

<tgm8jj$qh4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7518&group=aus.legal#7518

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 16:37:39 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 06:37 UTC

On 24/09/2022 2:56 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <maxnews23@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Typical welfare burg with nothing but massive great
>>> tower block stuffed with welfare bludgers like you.
>
>> The tower block where I live only has 100 levels,
>
> Thats massive, fuckwit.

So what if it is big?

I was just joking, and I actually live in a building with less than 10
levels, where I own and occupy a unit.

But I have seen the towers you are talking about, and there are none in
my suburb.

>> and only 70% of the  residents are on welfare.
>
> Obvious lie.
>
>> So it is nothing like you say.
>
> Wrong, as always.
>
>> So what if I live on welfare?
>
> That makes you a welfare bludger, welfare bludger.

The government gives income support to those who need it. It is not
bludging.

>> It's a perfectly valid and legal way to  live.
>
> Wrong with the valid, welfare bludger.

What is invalid about it? It's a perfectly legitimate way to live.

>> Why do you have a problem with it?
>
> Yep, bullet in the back of the neck for you, welfare bludger.

I was asking the question of why you have a problem with it?

>>>  Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
>>> drunken psychotic fantasys, dole bludger.
>
>> If you owned a house in this suburb,
>
> There aren't any in the welfare bludger burbs, just massive
> great tower blocks, stuffed with welfare bludgers.

Some people are doing it tough in those tower blocks.

I saw a guy who seemed to be giving himself an injection.

Tough that he can't afford to have a doctor do it.

>> you could sell it and buy about 5  in small town.
>
> So fucking what ?

It means that where I live the houses are extremely expensive. And there
are hardly any houses, so it doesn't matter if I live in a unit.

Re: supermarket items on special

<op.1szn2woibyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7519&group=aus.legal#7519

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 17:21:58 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 07:21 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Forrest wrote

>> This is not really a legal question, but I'll ask here anyway.

>> When a supermarket has an item on special at a reduced price, who
>> takes the loss?

>> Is it the supermarket chain or the manufacturer of the product?

> I would assume that wholesalers sell product to supermarkets at a set
> wholesale price.

You'd be wrong about that, as always.

> It is then up to the supermarket to have discountsif they want to move
> certain stock quicker.

You'd be wrong about that, as always.

Most stuff is sold at a specials price surprisingly regularly.

Re: supermarket items on special

<op.1szod6kxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7520&group=aus.legal#7520

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 17:28:44 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 07:28 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> The tower block where I live only has 100 levels,

>> Thats massive, fuckwit.

> So what if it is big?

So what I said is correct, fuckwit child.

> I was just joking, and I actually live in a building with less than 10
> levels, where I own and occupy a unit.

You are a known liar, Pinocchio.

> But I have seen the towers you are talking about, and there are none in
> my suburb.

You are a known liar, Pinocchio.

>>> and only 70% of the residents are on welfare.

>> Obvious lie.

>>> So it is nothing like you say.

>> Wrong, as always.

>>> So what if I live on welfare?

>> That makes you a welfare bludger, welfare bludger.

> The government gives income support to those who need it.

The govt gives handouts to welfare bludgers like you.

> It is not bludging.

Wrong, as always.

>>> It's a perfectly valid and legal way to live.

>> Wrong with the valid, welfare bludger.

> What is invalid about it?

Why should the likes of you bludge off those who work ?

> It's a perfectly legitimate way to live.

Wrong, as always.

>>> Why do you have a problem with it?

>> Yep, bullet in the back of the neck for you, welfare bludger.

> I was asking the question of why you have a problem with it?

Because you are a bludging, lying parasite.

>>> If you owned a house in this suburb,

>> There aren't any in the welfare bludger burbs, just massive
>> great tower blocks, stuffed with welfare bludgers.

> Some people are doing it tough in those tower blocks.

NOT ONE of them are.

> I saw a guy who seemed to be giving himself an injection.

Because he is a drug addict, fuckwit.

> Tough that he can't afford to have a doctor do it.

It isnt legal for a doctor to do it, fuckwit child.

>>> you could sell it and buy about 5 in small town.

>> So fucking what ?

> It means that where I live the houses are extremely expensive.

Wrong, as always.

> And there are hardly any houses, so it doesn't matter if I live in a
> unit.

Corse it does, welfare bludger and that is nothing even remotely like
living.

Re: supermarket items on special

<tgmdca$h8h$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7521&group=aus.legal#7521

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 17:59:06 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 07:59 UTC

On 24/09/2022 5:21 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Forrest wrote
>
>>> This is not really a legal question, but I'll ask here anyway.
>
>>>  When a supermarket has an item on special at a reduced price, who
>>> takes the loss?
>
>>>  Is it the supermarket chain or the manufacturer of the product?
>
>> I would assume that wholesalers sell product to supermarkets at a set
>> wholesale price.
>
> You'd be wrong about that, as always.
>
>> It is then up to the supermarket to have discountsif they want to move
>> certain stock quicker.
>
> You'd be wrong about that, as always.
>
> Most stuff is sold at a specials price surprisingly regularly.

There are two reasons why supermarkets do specials:

1. To sell stock quickly that they have too much of.

2. To make customers think there are discounts in the store.

Re: supermarket items on special

<tgme2l$rdq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7522&group=aus.legal#7522

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 18:11:00 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 08:11 UTC

On 24/09/2022 5:28 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  Thats massive, fuckwit.
>
>> So what if it is big?
>
> So what I said is correct, fuckwit child.
>
>> I was just joking, and I actually live in a building with less than 10
>> levels, where I own and occupy a unit.
>
> You are a known liar, Pinocchio.

Does this look like the interior of a large welfare tower?

https://imgur.com/a/Dt0SxqG

>> But I have seen the towers you are talking about, and there are none
>> in my suburb.
>
> You are a known liar, Pinocchio.

>>>  Obvious lie.

>>>  Wrong, as always.

>>>  That makes you a welfare bludger, welfare bludger.
>
>> The government gives income support to those who need it.
>
> The govt gives handouts to welfare bludgers like you.

So what if I got a handout? Maybe I deserve it.

>> It is not  bludging.
>
> Wrong, as always.

If people can't a job due to some incapacity or bad luck, then it is not
bludging for them to receive welfare.

>>>  Wrong with the valid, welfare bludger.
>
>> What is invalid about it?
>
> Why should the likes of you bludge off those who work ?

Welfare is not a large amount, so they are doing it tough. It's not
like they are living a great life off the back of people who work.

>> It's a perfectly legitimate way to live.
>
> Wrong, as always.

All countries have welfare people who can't get a job. Have they all
got it wrong?

>>>  Yep, bullet in the back of the neck for you, welfare bludger.
>
>> I was asking the question of why you have a problem with it?
>
> Because you are a bludging, lying parasite.

I work in a job, but if I was on welfare that would be fine. I wouldn't
care what people like you thought.

Welfare is for people who need income support. Some people can't get a
job due to incapacity or bad luck.

>>>  There aren't any in the welfare bludger burbs, just massive
>>> great tower blocks, stuffed with welfare bludgers.
>
>> Some people are doing it tough in those tower blocks.
>
> NOT ONE of them are.

They look like they are doing it tough, by the expressions on their
faces and the clothes they wear.

>> I saw a guy who seemed to be giving himself an injection.
>
> Because he is a drug addict, fuckwit.

People turn to drugs when they are doing it tough.

>> Tough that he can't afford to have a doctor do it.
>
> It isnt legal for a doctor to do it, fuckwit child.

The doctor can put them on other medications to control the addiction.

>>>  So fucking what ?
>
>> It means that where I live the houses are extremely expensive.
>
> Wrong, as always.

I live in inner city Sydney, so therefore the houses are very expensive.

>> And there are hardly any houses, so it doesn't matter if I live in a
>> unit.
>
> Corse it does, welfare bludger and that is nothing even remotely like
> living.

There are doctors and lawyers living in my building. Are they also "not
living" ?

Re: supermarket items on special

<op.1szur2iebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7524&group=aus.legal#7524

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 19:46:40 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 09:46 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Forrest wrote

>>> I would assume that wholesalers sell product to supermarkets at a set
>>> wholesale price.

>> You'd be wrong about that, as always.

>>> It is then up to the supermarket to have discounts if they want to
>>> move certain stock quicker.

>> You'd be wrong about that, as always.

>> Most stuff is sold at a specials price surprisingly regularly.

> There are two reasons why supermarkets do specials:

> 1. To sell stock quickly that they have too much of.

That doesn't explain why most stuff is sold at a specials price
surprisingly regularly.

> 2. To make customers think there are discounts in the store.

The customers KNOW that, fool.

Re: supermarket items on special

<op.1szveabhbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7525&group=aus.legal#7525

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 20:00:00 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 10:00 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> So what if it is big?
>> So what I said is correct, fuckwit child.
>>
>>> I was just joking, and I actually live in a building with less than 10
>>> levels, where I own and occupy a unit.

>> You are a known liar, Pinocchio.

> Does this look like the interior of a large welfare tower?

> https://imgur.com/a/Dt0SxqG

That could be anywhere, fuckwit.

>>> But I have seen the towers you are talking about, and there are none
>>> in my suburb.

>> You are a known liar, Pinocchio.

>>> The government gives income support to those who need it.

>> The govt gives handouts to welfare bludgers like you.

> So what if I got a handout? Maybe I deserve it.

You never deserve anything except a boot in the arse, welfare bludger.

>>> It is not bludging.

>> Wrong, as always.

> If people can't a job due to some incapacity or bad luck,

There is no one like that.

> then it is not bludging for them to receive welfare.

It is when there is no one like that, bludger.

>>> What is invalid about it?

>> Why should the likes of you bludge off those who work ?

> Welfare is not a large amount, so they are doing it tough.

Bullshit they are. And I know a number of bludgers whose
entire income is welfare. NONE of them are doing it tough.

> It's not like they are living a great life off the back of people who
> work.

Corse they are when they don't have to work,
have the schools look after the brats for most
of the day, get more income than someone
doing a low wage job like running a checkout
and pay MUCH lower rent than a non welfare
bludger has to pay in welfare housing and get
to fuck any time they like and increase the
number of brats they get paid for.

>>> It's a perfectly legitimate way to live.

>> Wrong, as always.

> All countries have welfare people who can't get a job.

Who choose to bludge instead of getting a job.

> Have they all got it wrong?

Yep.

>>> I was asking the question of why you have a problem with it?

>> Because you are a bludging, lying parasite.

> I work in a job,

Bullshit you do, Pinocchio.

> but if I was on welfare that would be fine. I wouldn't care what people
> like you thought.

Because you are a welfare bludger.

> Welfare is for people who need income support. Some people can't get a
> job due to incapacity or bad luck.

BULLSHIT. They CHOOSE to not work. Just like you.

>>> Some people are doing it tough in those tower blocks.

>> NOT ONE of them are.

> They look like they are doing it tough, by the expressions on their
> faces and the clothes they wear.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

>>> I saw a guy who seemed to be giving himself an injection.

>> Because he is a drug addict, fuckwit.

> People turn to drugs when they are doing it tough.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

>>> Tough that he can't afford to have a doctor do it.

>> It isnt legal for a doctor to do it, fuckwit child.

> The doctor can put them on other medications to control the addiction.

No such animal.

>>> It means that where I live the houses are extremely expensive.
>> Wrong, as always.
>>

> I live in inner city Sydney, so therefore the houses are very expensive.

Obvious lie, Pinocchio.

>>> And there are hardly any houses, so it doesn't matter if I live in a
>>> unit.

>> Corse it does, welfare bludger and that is nothing even remotely like
>> living.
>>

> There are doctors and lawyers living in my building.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: supermarket items on special

<tgo775$1plm$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7527&group=aus.legal#7527

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 10:26:11 +1000
<t7pntm$1m4n$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nftvhpzbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7pvl1$1bb2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nf0c1etbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7q3vt$1aq7$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1ngl83ysbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7s9pr$mju$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nhnocp0byq249@pvr2.lan>
<dff92f12-06d7-4a03-bada-29f42371be96n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1sx0mcofbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tglqf6$12ns$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1szhc1skbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tgm8jj$qh4$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1szod6kxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tgme2l$rdq$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1szveabhbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Max - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 00:26 UTC

On 24/09/2022 8:00 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  So what I said is correct, fuckwit child.

>>>  You are a known liar, Pinocchio.
>
>> Does this look like the interior of a large welfare tower?
>
>> https://imgur.com/a/Dt0SxqG
>
> That could be anywhere, fuckwit.

You said before that it was my unit that I set up the scene for, to
troll here.

>>>  You are a known liar, Pinocchio.

>>>  The govt gives handouts to welfare bludgers like you.
>
>> So what if I got a handout?  Maybe I deserve it.
>
> You never deserve anything except a boot in the arse, welfare bludger.

If I wasn't working then I would deserve a handout.

That's what the handouts are for. To help people that are doing it tough.

The fact that you are a heartless stingy arsehole makes no difference to
that fact.

>>>  Wrong, as always.
>
>> If people can't a job due to some incapacity or bad luck,
>
> There is no one like that.

Yes there are.

There are people that have been out of work for a while, that won't get
a job even if they applied for them, because employers discriminate
against the unemployed.

>> then it is not  bludging for them to receive welfare.
>
> It is when there is no one like that, bludger.

There are people like that. Also people who may lack capacity due to
physical or mental health reasons.

>>>  Why should the likes of you bludge off those who work ?
>
>> Welfare is not a large amount, so they are doing it tough.
>
> Bullshit they are. And I know a number of bludgers whose
> entire income is welfare. NONE of them are doing it tough.

They could never afford to have anything nice, like a nice restaurant
meal or a good car.

>> It's not  like they are living a great life off the back of people who
>> work.
>
> Corse they are when they don't have to work,
> have the schools look after the brats for most
> of the day, get more income than someone
> doing a low wage job like running a checkout
> and pay MUCH lower rent than a non welfare
> bludger has to pay in welfare housing and get
> to fuck any time they like and increase the
> number of brats they get paid for.

They are stimulating the economy by having children.

And not all people on welfare have children.

There are people with no kids who have to survive on basic welfare
without all the family benefits, just because they might lack capacity
or have bad luck.

>>>  Wrong, as always.
>
>> All countries have welfare people who can't get a job.
>
> Who choose to bludge instead of getting a job.
>
>> Have they all  got it wrong?
>
> Yep.

What should happen to the unemployed people then? Should they live on
the streets and starve?

>>>  Because you are a bludging, lying parasite.
>
>> I work in a job,
>
> Bullshit you do, Pinocchio.

Why then, does money come into my bank account every fortnight that is
far more than what welfare is?

>> but if I was on welfare that would be fine.  I wouldn't care what
>> people like you thought.
>
> Because you are a welfare bludger.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: supermarket items on special

<tgo7jl$1t3d$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7529&group=aus.legal#7529

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 10:32:52 +1000
 by: Max - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 00:32 UTC

On 24/09/2022 7:46 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  You'd be wrong about that, as always.

>>>  You'd be wrong about that, as always.
>
>>>  Most stuff is sold at a specials price surprisingly regularly.
>
>> There are two reasons why supermarkets do specials:
>
>> 1. To sell stock quickly that they have too much of.
>
> That doesn't explain why most stuff is sold at a specials price
> surprisingly regularly.

That's because they are constantly needing to move certain stock off the
shelves.

This is because they may have a shipment of stock coming, so they need
to make way for it.

>> 2. To make customers think there are discounts in the store.
>
> The customers KNOW that, fool.

You only know that because you see the discount signs all the time. If
there weren't these signs, then you wouldn't know that there are discounts.

Re: supermarket items on special

<op.1s06yomqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7531&group=aus.legal#7531

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 13:07:26 +1000
<t7pntm$1m4n$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nftvhpzbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7pvl1$1bb2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nf0c1etbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7q3vt$1aq7$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1ngl83ysbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7s9pr$mju$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nhnocp0byq249@pvr2.lan>
<dff92f12-06d7-4a03-bada-29f42371be96n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1sx0mcofbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tglqf6$12ns$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1szhc1skbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tgm8jj$qh4$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1szod6kxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tgme2l$rdq$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1szveabhbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tgo775$1plm$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 03:07 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Does this look like the interior of a large welfare tower?
>>
>>> https://imgur.com/a/Dt0SxqG

>> That could be anywhere, fuckwit.

> You said before that it was my unit that I set up the scene for, to
> troll here.

No I did not. You could have done that anywhere.

>>> So what if I got a handout? Maybe I deserve it.
>> You never deserve anything except a boot in the arse, welfare bludger.

> If I wasn't working then I would deserve a handout.

Nope, not if you choose to bludge instead of working.

> That's what the handouts are for.To help people that are doing it tough.

But not when they choose to bludge instead of working.

> The fact that you are a heartless stingy arseholemakes no difference to
> that fact.

You wouldn't know what a fact was if it bit you on your lard arse,
Pinocchio.

>>> If people can't a job due to some incapacity or bad luck,

>> There is no one like that.

> Yes there are.

Bullshit there are.

> There are people that have been out of work for a while,

There certainly are lots of welfare bludgers who choose not to work.

> that won't get a job even if they applied for them, because employers
> discriminate against the unemployed.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage, dole bludger.

>>> then it is not bludging for them to receive welfare.

>> It is when there is no one like that, bludger.

> There are people like that.

Bullshit, dole bludger.

> Also people who may lack capacity dueto physical or mental health
> reasons.

Bullshit.

>>> Welfare is not a large amount, so they are doing it tough.

>> Bullshit they are. And I know a number of bludgers whose
>> entire income is welfare. NONE of them are doing it tough.

> They could never afford to have anything nice,like a nice restaurant
> meal

Bullshit.

> or a good car.

They can certainly afford a car, all the ones I know have one.

>>> It's not like they are living a great life off the back of people who
>>> work.

>> Corse they are when they don't have to work,
>> have the schools look after the brats for most
>> of the day, get more income than someone
>> doing a low wage job like running a checkout
>> and pay MUCH lower rent than a non welfare
>> bludger has to pay in welfare housing and get
>> to fuck any time they like and increase the
>> number of brats they get paid for.

> They are stimulating the economy by having children.

No reason why those who don't have any brats should
be paying for their brats and the economy doesn't need
stimulating, dole bludger.

> And not all people on welfare have children.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: supermarket items on special

<op.1s07bcffbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7533&group=aus.legal#7533

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 13:15:02 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 03:15 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> There are two reasons why supermarkets do specials:
>>
>>> 1. To sell stock quickly that they have too much of.

>> That doesn't explain why most stuff is soldat a specials price
>> surprisingly regularly.

> That's because they are constantly needingto move certain stock off the
> shelves.

Wrong, it isn't anywhere near its best buy or use by date, YEARS away from
that.

Its actually because they still make a profit at the specials price
or choose to run a loss leader to get people into their stores so
that they buy more than just what is on special.

> This is because they may have a shipment ofstock coming, so they need
> to make way for it.

Wrong, as always.

>>> 2. To make customers think there are discounts in the store.

>> The customers KNOW that, fool.

> You only know that because you see the discount signs all the time. If
> there weren't these signs, then you wouldn't know that there are
> discounts.

Wrong, as always. I chech their weekly
catalogs and only buy what is on special.

Re: supermarket items on special

<tgop46$rct$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7537&group=aus.legal#7537

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 15:31:48 +1000
<t7pntm$1m4n$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nftvhpzbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7pvl1$1bb2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nf0c1etbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7q3vt$1aq7$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1ngl83ysbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7s9pr$mju$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nhnocp0byq249@pvr2.lan>
<dff92f12-06d7-4a03-bada-29f42371be96n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1sx0mcofbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tglqf6$12ns$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1szhc1skbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tgm8jj$qh4$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1szod6kxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tgme2l$rdq$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1szveabhbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tgo775$1plm$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1s06yomqbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Max - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 05:31 UTC

On 25/09/2022 1:07 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  That could be anywhere, fuckwit.
>
>> You said before that it was my unit that I set up the scene for, to
>> troll here.
>
> No I did not. You could have done that anywhere.

Are you saying I set up that scene in someone else's unit and got them
to run a cord into their unit and closed the door?

>>>  You never deserve anything except a boot in the arse, welfare bludger.
>
>> If I wasn't working then I would deserve a handout.
>
> Nope, not if you choose to bludge instead of working.
>
>> That's what the handouts are for.To help people that are doing it tough.
>
> But not when they choose to bludge instead of working.

If they are looking for work then they are doing all that they can and
they are not bludging.

>> The fact that you are a heartless stingy arseholemakes no difference
>> to  that fact.
>
> You wouldn't know what a fact was if it bit you on your lard arse,
> Pinocchio.

>>>  There is no one like that.
>
>> Yes there are.
>
> Bullshit there are.
>
>> There are people that have been out of work for a while,
>
> There certainly are lots of welfare bludgers who choose not to work.
>
>> that won't get a job even if they applied for them, because employers
>> discriminate against the unemployed.
>
> Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage, dole bludger.

>>>  It is when there is no one like that, bludger.
>
>> There are people like that.
>
> Bullshit, dole bludger.
>
>> Also people who may lack capacity dueto  physical or mental health
>> reasons.
>
> Bullshit.

>>>  Bullshit they are. And I know a number of bludgers whose
>>> entire income is welfare. NONE of them are doing it tough.
>
>> They could never afford to have anything nice,like a nice restaurant
>> meal
>
> Bullshit.
>
>> or a good car.
>
> They can certainly afford a car, all the ones I know have one.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: supermarket items on special

<tgop7u$rct$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7539&group=aus.legal#7539

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 15:33:50 +1000
 by: Max - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 05:33 UTC

On 25/09/2022 1:15 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  That doesn't explain why most stuff is soldat a specials price
>>> surprisingly regularly.
>
>> That's because they are constantly needingto move certain stock off
>> the  shelves.
>
> Wrong, it isn't anywhere near its best buy or use by date, YEARS away
> from that.
>
> Its actually because they still make a profit at the specials price
> or choose to run a loss leader to get people into their stores so
> that they buy more than just what is on special.
>
>> This is because they may have a shipment ofstock coming, so they need
>> to make way for it.
>
> Wrong, as always.

>>>  The customers KNOW that, fool.
>
>> You only know that because you see the discount signs all the time.
>> If there weren't these signs, then you wouldn't know that there are
>> discounts.
>
> Wrong, as always. I chech their weekly
> catalogs and only buy what is on special.

There is never all that you need special. You are possibly buying
things you don't need, or buying brands of things that you don't really
like.

Re: supermarket items on special

<op.1s1gm1cfbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7540&group=aus.legal#7540

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 16:36:27 +1000
<t7pntm$1m4n$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nftvhpzbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7pvl1$1bb2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nf0c1etbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7q3vt$1aq7$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1ngl83ysbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<t7s9pr$mju$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1nhnocp0byq249@pvr2.lan>
<dff92f12-06d7-4a03-bada-29f42371be96n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1sx0mcofbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tglqf6$12ns$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1szhc1skbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tgm8jj$qh4$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1szod6kxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tgme2l$rdq$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1szveabhbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tgo775$1plm$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1s06yomqbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tgop46$rct$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 06:36 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> You said before that it was my unit that I set up the scene for, to
>>> troll here.

>> No I did not. You could have done that anywhere.

> Are you saying I set up that scene in someone else's unit and got them
> to run a cord into their unit and closed the door?

Yep, trivial to do that with someone you know.

Or steal that image from the net.

>>> If I wasn't working then I would deserve a handout.
>> Nope, not if you choose to bludge instead of working.
>>
>>> That's what the handouts are for.To help people that are doing it
>>> tough.

>> But not when they choose to bludge instead of working.

> If they are looking for work then they are doing all that they canand
> they are not bludging.

Wrong, as always and trivial to appear to be looking for work and
still being completely unemployable to keep centerlink happy.

>>> The fact that you are a heartless stingy arseholemakes no difference
>>> to that fact.
>> You wouldn't know what a fact was if it bit you on your lard arse,
>> Pinocchio.

>>> Yes there are.
>> Bullshit there are.
>>
>>> There are people that have been out of work for a while,
>> There certainly are lots of welfare bludgers who choose not to work.
>>
>>> that won't get a job even if they applied for them, because employers
>>> discriminate against the unemployed.
>> Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage, dole
>> bludger.

>>> There are people like that.
>> Bullshit, dole bludger.
>>
>>> Also people who may lack capacity dueto physical or mental health
>>> reasons.
>> Bullshit.

>>> They could never afford to have anything nice,like a nice restaurant
>>> meal
>> Bullshit.
>>
>>> or a good car.
>> They can certainly afford a car, all the ones I know have one.
>>

> There is no way that people on welfare could afford a fancy restuaurant

Click here to read the complete article
Re: supermarket items on special

<op.1s1gs2gtbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7542&group=aus.legal#7542

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 16:40:04 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 06:40 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> That's because they are constantly needingto move certain stock off
>>> the shelves.
>> Wrong, it isn't anywhere near its best buy or use by date, YEARS away
>> from that.
>> Its actually because they still make a profit at the specials price
>> or choose to run a loss leader to get people into their stores so
>> that they buy more than just what is on special.
>>
>>> This is because they may have a shipment ofstock coming, so they need
>>> to make way for it.
>> Wrong, as always.

>>> You only know that because you see the discount signs all the time.
>>> If there weren't these signs, then you wouldn't know that there are
>>> discounts.
>> Wrong, as always. I chech their weekly
>> catalogs and only buy what is on special.

> There is never all that you need special.

Wrong, as always, most obviously when you buy enough
when it is on special to last until it will again be on special.

> You are possibly buying things you don't need,

Nope, I am never that stupid.

> or buying brands of things that you don't really like.

Nope, I am never that stupid.

I buy what I like and use when its on special and buy
enough to last me until it will be on special again.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: supermarket items on special