Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 15:29:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: -- I WANT TO KNOW HOW AN EGYPTIAN VENT AND AMERICAN NAZIS
PAGANISM CAN DICTATE TO ME THEIR PREROGATIVE OF BELIEF OVER THAT OF A JEWISH CHRISTIAN
From: jzarrab...@gmail.com (jaouad zarrabi)
 by: jaouad zarrabi - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 22:29 UTC

El jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2022 a las 10:02:32 UTC+2, dolf escribió:
> -- LEADING THE WAY AMERICAN RELIGIOUS NATIONALISM OUGHT TO BE BANNED IN
> THIS COUNTRY
> Once again we find ourselves being subjected to religious advertising
> which speaks against our human and constitutional rights.
>
> We ought to ask why am I as a Jewish Christian (#509 - YAHAD) of the New
> Testament being subject to instances of idolatry before Yom Kippur?
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Political%20Self%20Expression.pdf>
>
> Matt Hammond : "because religitards of any brand just can’t keep their
> insanity to themselves, they are tax free from money donate by sheep and
> Facebook happy to take their money. Fb also ignore our preferences."
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/matt.hammond.14661>
>
> dolf: "I thank you for your comment and I would agree with you that they
> are so heavenly minded as to be of no earthly good.
>
> Whereas my belief is established in the rationality of logos and reason.
> I've recently as a product of philological research devised a #451 -
> praxis of rationality spectrum which as idea I conveyed to a
> psychiatrist who exhibits a particular methodology that became known to
> me after I noticed their facebook advert--the objective was to resolve
> PTSD issues.
>
> Secondly I devised as an attribute of anthropocentric singularity and
> #492 - voluntary free will a concept of GNOSIS EX MACHINA as foundation
> to the Letters Patent which established this Commonwealth--changes the
> political dynamics in an era of mobile phones.
>
> These hymeneal based religionists may be unlawful and economically greedy.."
>
> Matt Hammond : "by that gibberish, I can see why you have spoken to a
> psychiatrist."
>
> dolf: You're another person that doesn't belong in this country and have
> as much entitlement as a rabbit.
>
> I actually spoke to a person who was a beneficiary of morphological
> therapy and by impetus of idea aggregation was able to demonstrate from
> a neural linguistic analysis using a reverse transcriptase (ie. I gave
> them the meta descriptor prototypes to materialise the morphology)
> method applied to their www-page narrative to then convey noumenon
> resonance to the ideas (Hebrew / Greek) which were exact to the
> narrative, astutely represent the #451 - praxis of rationality,
> consciousness instantiation by time check and temporal heuristic
> prototype for actuated reasoning--they graciously accepted the good will
> which will need peer review validation.
>
> The technology is applicable to Queen Victoria's letters patent and
> supersedes it.
>
> Thus your Australian nationalism as Anzac heritage is delusional and
> given we are approaching Remembrance Day 11 November your soul can die
> for all I care.
>
> I am Dutch and this land is our sovereign possession.
>
> I accuse you of racism as nationalism which is no different to HITLER's
> attitude to religion and especially the Jews."

> [...]
BullionStar is Singapore's Premier Bullion Dealer For Sell : GOLD / SILVER / BARS / COINS
- Over 1,000 Different Products
- Cash & Bullion Account
- Attractive Prices
- Quick & Easy
-Tax Free Bullion
- Financial Strength
- Global Reach
- Multi-Jurisdiction
https://www.bullionstar.com/?r=27869

Click here to read the complete article

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: -- I WANT TO KNOW HOW AN EGYPTIAN VENT AND AMERICAN NAZIS PAGANISM CAN DICTATE TO ME THEIR PREROGATIVE OF BELIEF OVER THAT OF A JEWISH CHRISTIAN