Out of the mouths of babes does often come cereal.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

SubjectAuthor
* Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWDechucka
+* Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWFran
|+* Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWDechucka
||+* Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWPetzl
|||`* Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWwotawonderfulworld
||| +- Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWFran
||| `- Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWPetzl
||+- Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWFran
||`- Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWDaniel65
|`* Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWPetzl
| `* Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWDechucka
|  `- Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWPetzl
`* Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWPetzl
 `* Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWDechucka
  `* Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWPetzl
   `- Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSWDechucka

1
Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<ZoCdnb0Wt_2cWdL8nZ2dnUU7-L_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7578&group=aus.politics#7578

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 10:51:10 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Subject: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 00:51 UTC

Outside pools to open for double jabbed and kids to young to get jabbed.
RS unable to go swimming in a public pool.
One advantage of living down here, there are lots of river swimming
holes in my LGA/restriction radius to 'exercise' in.

Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<sioh79$6fm$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7580&group=aus.politics#7580

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 11:08:57 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 01:08 UTC

On 26/09/2021 10:51 am, Dechucka wrote:
> Outside pools to open for double jabbed and kids to young to get jabbed.
> RS unable to go swimming in a public pool.
> One advantage of living down here, there are lots of river swimming
> holes in my LGA/restriction radius to 'exercise' in.

But it's still way too cold to use either wild or Council pools just
yet.....

Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<WpCdnQEO4bdKVtL8nZ2dnUU7-eOdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7582&group=aus.politics#7582

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 11:24:37 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 01:24 UTC

On 26/09/2021 11:08 am, Fran wrote:
> On 26/09/2021 10:51 am, Dechucka wrote:
>> Outside pools to open for double jabbed and kids to young to get jabbed.
>> RS unable to go swimming in a public pool.
>> One advantage of living down here, there are lots of river swimming
>> holes in my LGA/restriction radius to 'exercise' in.
>

> But it's still way too cold to use either wild or Council pools just
> yet.....

Wimp. It's how I know my heart's still OK if the shock doesn't kill me I
know it's good for a couple more days.
I do however swim with AED pads already stuck to my chest :-)

Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<8invkgddtu2srpfesqeiu2d1g073eu4v52@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7593&group=aus.politics#7593

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 12:45:52 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 02:45 UTC

On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 10:51:10 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Outside pools to open for double jabbed and kids to young to get jabbed.
>RS unable to go swimming in a public pool.
>One advantage of living down here, there are lots of river swimming
>holes in my LGA/restriction radius to 'exercise' in.

Angus will have those swimming when weather turns nice with
helicopters spraying perps with a glow in the dark yellow dye that
won't come off.
His Cayman Island group sells the dye
--
Petzl
We know the Dumb3 are lying,

Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<fnnvkg1cb1kbc57s8qsku1boiae6pcs18k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7594&group=aus.politics#7594

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 12:46:44 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 02:46 UTC

On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 11:08:57 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
wrote:

>On 26/09/2021 10:51 am, Dechucka wrote:
>> Outside pools to open for double jabbed and kids to young to get jabbed.
>> RS unable to go swimming in a public pool.
>> One advantage of living down here, there are lots of river swimming
>> holes in my LGA/restriction radius to 'exercise' in.
>

>But it's still way too cold to use either wild or Council pools just
>yet.....

Campbelltown ones are heated
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<tonvkgd4ti0aiuo2b02lult5ura9hllo50@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7595&group=aus.politics#7595

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 12:57:14 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 02:57 UTC

On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 11:24:37 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 26/09/2021 11:08 am, Fran wrote:
>> On 26/09/2021 10:51 am, Dechucka wrote:
>>> Outside pools to open for double jabbed and kids to young to get jabbed.
>>> RS unable to go swimming in a public pool.
>>> One advantage of living down here, there are lots of river swimming
>>> holes in my LGA/restriction radius to 'exercise' in.
>>

>> But it's still way too cold to use either wild or Council pools just
>> yet.....
>
>Wimp. It's how I know my heart's still OK if the shock doesn't kill me I
>know it's good for a couple more days.
>I do however swim with AED pads already stuck to my chest :-)

You need a good Finish Sauna first.
Put a half teaspoon of eucalyptus oil in 4 litre bucket of water
first.
Pour a scoop that water over the hot rocks, stay in sauna at least ten
minutes naked.
That opens up the skin (largest organ the body has) pores open.
Then jump in cold water "pores close"and Repeat often.
Your skin becomes healthy and provides one with better blood, better
breathing, better looks (great younger skin hair growth slows, your
body odor goes away, won't fart, best natural aphrodisiac around)
BUT bad for weak hearts!!!
--
Petzl
We know the Dumb3 are lying,
they know they are lying,
they know we know they are lying,
we know they know we know they are lying,
but they are still lying. Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<XnsADB1ACBFDC5EFfoofoobarcom@85.12.62.221>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7613&group=aus.politics#7613

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: foo...@foobar.com (wotawonderfulworld)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 06:58:56 GMT
 by: wotawonderfulworld - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 06:58 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 11:24:37 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> But it's still way too cold to use either wild or Council pools just
>>> yet.....
>>
>>Wimp. It's how I know my heart's still OK if the shock doesn't kill me
>>I know it's good for a couple more days.
>>I do however swim with AED pads already stuck to my chest :-)
>>
> You need a good Finish Sauna first.
> Put a half teaspoon of eucalyptus oil in 4 litre bucket of water
> first.
> Pour a scoop that water over the hot rocks, stay in sauna at least ten
> minutes naked.
> That opens up the skin (largest organ the body has) pores open.
> Then jump in cold water "pores close"and Repeat often.
> Your skin becomes healthy and provides one with better blood, better
> breathing, better looks (great younger skin hair growth slows, your
> body odor goes away, won't fart, best natural aphrodisiac around)
> BUT bad for weak hearts!!!

FFS petz, you have a plan to kill us all ? I'll just sit in my chair,
with a nice galss of red, and watch the river flow on buy thank you.

Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<sip75h$k45$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7616&group=aus.politics#7616

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 17:23:28 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 07:23 UTC

On 26/09/2021 11:24 am, Dechucka wrote:
> On 26/09/2021 11:08 am, Fran wrote:
>> On 26/09/2021 10:51 am, Dechucka wrote:
>>> Outside pools to open for double jabbed and kids to young to get jabbed.
>>> RS unable to go swimming in a public pool.
>>> One advantage of living down here, there are lots of river swimming
>>> holes in my LGA/restriction radius to 'exercise' in.
>>

>> But it's still way too cold to use either wild or Council pools just
>> yet.....
>
> Wimp. It's how I know my heart's still OK if the shock doesn't kill me I
> know it's good for a couple more days.
> I do however swim with AED pads already stuck to my chest :-)

LOL

Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<sip77a$k45$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7617&group=aus.politics#7617

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 17:24:25 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 07:24 UTC

On 26/09/2021 4:58 pm, wotawonderfulworld wrote:
> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 11:24:37 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Wimp. It's how I know my heart's still OK if the shock doesn't kill me
>>> I know it's good for a couple more days.
>>> I do however swim with AED pads already stuck to my chest :-)
>>>
>> You need a good Finish Sauna first.
>> Put a half teaspoon of eucalyptus oil in 4 litre bucket of water
>> first.
>> Pour a scoop that water over the hot rocks, stay in sauna at least ten
>> minutes naked.
>> That opens up the skin (largest organ the body has) pores open.
>> Then jump in cold water "pores close"and Repeat often.
>> Your skin becomes healthy and provides one with better blood, better
>> breathing, better looks (great younger skin hair growth slows, your
>> body odor goes away, won't fart, best natural aphrodisiac around)
>> BUT bad for weak hearts!!!
>
> FFS petz, you have a plan to kill us all ? I'll just sit in my chair,
> with a nice galss of red, and watch the river flow on buy thank you.

LOL. Can I set my chair up beside yours?

Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<q890lgd49929oktr6qb2gbodh6s5c2pub8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7619&group=aus.politics#7619

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 17:45:38 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 07:45 UTC

On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 06:58:56 GMT, wotawonderfulworld <foo@foobar.com>
wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 11:24:37 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>>Wimp. It's how I know my heart's still OK if the shock doesn't kill me
>>>I know it's good for a couple more days.
>>>I do however swim with AED pads already stuck to my chest :-)
>>>
>> You need a good Finish Sauna first.
>> Put a half teaspoon of eucalyptus oil in 4 litre bucket of water
>> first.
>> Pour a scoop that water over the hot rocks, stay in sauna at least ten
>> minutes naked.
>> That opens up the skin (largest organ the body has) pores open.
>> Then jump in cold water "pores close"and Repeat often.
>> Your skin becomes healthy and provides one with better blood, better
>> breathing, better looks (great younger skin hair growth slows, your
>> body odor goes away, won't fart, best natural aphrodisiac around)
>> BUT bad for weak hearts!!!
>
>FFS petz, you have a plan to kill us all ? I'll just sit in my chair,
>with a nice galss of red, and watch the river flow on buy thank you.

Knew a lot of Finnish people that is their life!
Heart disease is still one of the most common causes of death for
Finns.
They drink Vodka in the Sauna
--
Petzl
Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<sipgof$gh3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7630&group=aus.politics#7630

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 20:07:09 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 10:07 UTC

Dechucka wrote on 26/9/21 11:24 am:
> On 26/09/2021 11:08 am, Fran wrote:
>> On 26/09/2021 10:51 am, Dechucka wrote:
>>> Outside pools to open for double jabbed and kids to young to get jabbed.
>>> RS unable to go swimming in a public pool.
>>> One advantage of living down here, there are lots of river swimming
>>> holes in my LGA/restriction radius to 'exercise' in.
>>

>> But it's still way too cold to use either wild or Council pools just
>> yet.....
>
> Wimp. It's how I know my heart's still OK if the shock doesn't kill me I
> know it's good for a couple more days.
> I do however swim with AED pads already stuck to my chest :-)

Just as well I read your entire post, cause, after reading your first
sentence, I was going to post something like

" 'if the shock doesn't kill me ..' and if the shock *does* kill you,
you probably will not know in any case!"

but your last line sort of covers that!! ;-P
--
Daniel

Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<Y9idnR0jbt8ERc38nZ2dnUU7-a2dnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7634&group=aus.politics#7634

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 06:31:20 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 20:31 UTC

On 26/09/2021 12:46 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 11:08:57 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 26/09/2021 10:51 am, Dechucka wrote:
>>> Outside pools to open for double jabbed and kids to young to get jabbed.
>>> RS unable to go swimming in a public pool.
>>> One advantage of living down here, there are lots of river swimming
>>> holes in my LGA/restriction radius to 'exercise' in.
>>

>> But it's still way too cold to use either wild or Council pools just
>> yet.....
>>
> Campbelltown ones are heated

DON'T piss in the pool pez

Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<FJKdnfWkHMjqRM38nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7635&group=aus.politics#7635

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 06:35:02 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 20:35 UTC

On 26/09/2021 12:45 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 10:51:10 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Outside pools to open for double jabbed and kids to young to get jabbed.
>> RS unable to go swimming in a public pool.
>> One advantage of living down here, there are lots of river swimming
>> holes in my LGA/restriction radius to 'exercise' in.
>>
> Angus will have those swimming when weather turns nice with
> helicopters spraying perps with a glow in the dark yellow dye that
> won't come off.

Bloody hell we'll all look like Trump

> His Cayman Island group sells the dye

Apparently there is a move to put a serious high profile independent up
against him in the next election, may be interesting

Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<qlv1lg9c8ji4go9mnc19qk9bqa9frisq7n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7641&group=aus.politics#7641

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 09:15:37 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 23:15 UTC

On Mon, 27 Sep 2021 06:31:20 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 26/09/2021 12:46 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 11:08:57 +1000, Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com>
>> wrote:

>>> But it's still way too cold to use either wild or Council pools just
>>> yet.....
>>>
>> Campbelltown ones are heated
>
>DON'T piss in the pool pez

Haven't swum there for years.
<https://www.campbelltown.nsw.gov.au/ParksSportandRecreation/RLFPS/LookForParkSportsground/GordonFetterplaceAquaticCentre>
https://is.gd/mIvMRB
--
Petzl

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<1sv1lglblhp8hirbhr1q7es90h7m2e7r77@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7642&group=aus.politics#7642

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 09:24:53 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 23:24 UTC

On Mon, 27 Sep 2021 06:35:02 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 26/09/2021 12:45 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 10:51:10 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Outside pools to open for double jabbed and kids to young to get jabbed.
>>> RS unable to go swimming in a public pool.
>>> One advantage of living down here, there are lots of river swimming
>>> holes in my LGA/restriction radius to 'exercise' in.
>>>
>> Angus will have those swimming when weather turns nice with
>> helicopters spraying perps with a glow in the dark yellow dye that
>> won't come off.
>
>Bloody hell we'll all look like Trump

Joe Biden is turning orange
https://youtu.be/LlB-PLtrhug

>> His Cayman Island group sells the dye
>
>Apparently there is a move to put a serious high profile independent up
>against him in the next election, may be interesting

Why not you go for it? the Quid Pro Quo is great I'm told.
Just take your fire axe to parliament!!!!
https://youtu.be/mJag19WoAe0
Get me and News21 to set-up the voting machines you should get at
least 81 million votes.
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: Vaccine discrimination starts Monday in NSW

<w_OdnXfYDdfUn8z8nZ2dnUU7-WednZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7644&group=aus.politics#7644

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 09:29:12 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 23:29 UTC

On 27/09/2021 9:24 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Sep 2021 06:35:02 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 26/09/2021 12:45 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> Angus will have those swimming when weather turns nice with
>>> helicopters spraying perps with a glow in the dark yellow dye that
>>> won't come off.
>>
>> Bloody hell we'll all look like Trump
>>
> Joe Biden is turning orange
> https://youtu.be/LlB-PLtrhug
>>
>>> His Cayman Island group sells the dye
>>
>> Apparently there is a move to put a serious high profile independent up
>> against him in the next election, may be interesting
>>>
> Why not you go for it?

no thanks

? the Quid Pro Quo is great I'm told.
> Just take your fire axe to parliament!!!!

Don't have one so I'll use my Pulaski tool