Your lover will never wish to leave you.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have*Ördög*
+* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toFran
|`* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toDaniel65
| +* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to*Ördög*
| |+- OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toDaniel65
| |`* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toFran
| | `* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to*Ördög*
| |  `- OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toFran
| `- OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toFran
+* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toDechucka
|`* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toFran
| `* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toDechucka
|  `- OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toFran
`* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toDechucka
 +* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken cPetzl
 |`* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toDechucka
 | `* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken cPetzl
 |  `* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toDechucka
 |   +- OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken cPetzl
 |   `- OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toDaniel65
 `* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken cPetzl
  `* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toDechucka
   `* OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken cPetzl
    `- OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off toDechucka

1
OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<pan$1cf1c$43050176$9dee2d1b$f2ea331f@your.service.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7469&group=aus.politics#7469

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have
my chicken caesar salad soon.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 05:22:05 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 05:22 UTC

*Former Trump NSA Says Vaccine Will Be Put in Salad Dressing*
/ David Pakman Show #davidpakmanshow #vaccine /
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3lcqkU01Ak }
{Video length: 4 min 33sec}

"Former Donald Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn suggests
that vaccines will be secretly put in salad dressing to get people to be
vaccinated"

~~

The MAGA/QAnon/anti-vaxx kookery just never ends.
The USA is going down the gurgler fast.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<sijs2o$b1m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7481&group=aus.politics#7481

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 16:43:35 +1000
 by: Fran - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 06:43 UTC

On 24/09/2021 3:22 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
> *Former Trump NSA Says Vaccine Will Be Put in Salad Dressing*
> / David Pakman Show #davidpakmanshow #vaccine /
> < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3lcqkU01Ak }
> {Video length: 4 min 33sec}
>
> "Former Donald Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn suggests
> that vaccines will be secretly put in salad dressing to get people to be
> vaccinated"
>
> ~~
>
> The MAGA/QAnon/anti-vaxx kookery just never ends.

Or was he saying that he got that message (abotu vaccine sin salad
dressing) and thought it was totally loonie??? Surely he's not dumb
enough to think that it's a real thing? If he is, it's a real worry.

> The USA is going down the gurgler fast.

Well not a surprise -it's been gently sliding for decades and usually
such slides end up speeding up.

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<simr82$oe2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7557&group=aus.politics#7557

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 19:47:44 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 09:47 UTC

Fran wrote on 24/9/21 4:43 pm:
> On 24/09/2021 3:22 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
>> *Former Trump NSA Says Vaccine Will Be Put in Salad Dressing*
>> / David Pakman Show  #davidpakmanshow #vaccine /
>> < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3lcqkU01Ak }
>> {Video length: 4 min 33sec}
>>
>> "Former Donald Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn suggests
>> that vaccines will be secretly put in salad dressing to get people to be
>> vaccinated"
>>
>> ~~
>>
>> The MAGA/QAnon/anti-vaxx kookery just never ends.
>
> Or was he saying that he got that message (abotu vaccine sin salad
> dressing) and thought it was totally loonie???  Surely he's not dumb
> enough to think that it's a real thing?  If he is, it's a real worry.
>
>> The USA is going down the gurgler fast.
>
> Well not a surprise -it's been gently sliding for decades and usually
> such slides end up speeding up.

Didn't I see, on Planet America last night, that this story was actually
bullshit??

Genes not going into the Salad Dressing but into the vegetables themselves!!
--
Daniel

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<pan$cd76c$fdbfe2b9$47bfa5a0$4dd24e4d@your.service.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7560&group=aus.politics#7560

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 10:22:40 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 10:22 UTC

It was written by Daniel65:

> Fran
>> Ördög
>>> *Former Trump NSA Says Vaccine Will Be Put in Salad Dressing*
>>> / David Pakman Show  #davidpakmanshow #vaccine /
>>> < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3lcqkU01Ak }
>>> {Video length: 4 min 33sec}
>>>
>>> "Former Donald Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn suggests
>>> that vaccines will be secretly put in salad dressing to get people to
>>> be vaccinated"
>>>
>>> ~~
>>>
>>> The MAGA/QAnon/anti-vaxx kookery just never ends.
>>
>> Or was he saying that he got that message (abotu vaccine sin salad
>> dressing) and thought it was totally loonie???  Surely he's not dumb
>> enough to think that it's a real thing?  If he is, it's a real worry.
>>
>>> The USA is going down the gurgler fast.
>>
>> Well not a surprise -it's been gently sliding for decades and usually
>> such slides end up speeding up.
>
> Didn't I see, on Planet America last night, that this story was actually
> bullshit??

Well, tell that to Michael Flynn, who was shown saying the very thing.
This anti-vaxx kookery never ends it seems. No sane person would believe
the salad dressing vaxx nonsense anyhow (that automatically excludes most
Trumpists)
Given the regular culinary habits of typical MAGA septics veggies and
salad with or w/o dressing would be the last place to put the
vaccine...try Big Mac or Crispy Cream Doughnuts instead.

> Genes not going into the Salad Dressing but into the vegetables
> themselves!!

Yes, I am aware of that proposal. However, it is still much too early
before we have the technology for implementation figured out. This
approach would be in countries like India actually quite beneficial. But
quite useless for anti-vaxx Trumpists, though!

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<sina74$rv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7561&group=aus.politics#7561

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 00:03:12 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 14:03 UTC

*Ördög* wrote on 25/9/21 8:22 pm:
> It was written by Daniel65:
>
>> Fran
>>> Ördög

>>> Or was he saying that he got that message (abotu vaccine sin salad
>>> dressing) and thought it was totally loonie???  Surely he's not dumb
>>> enough to think that it's a real thing?  If he is, it's a real worry.

>>> Well not a surprise -it's been gently sliding for decades and usually
>>> such slides end up speeding up.
>>
>> Didn't I see, on Planet America last night, that this story was actually
>> bullshit??
>
> Well, tell that to Michael Flynn, who was shown saying the very thing.
> This anti-vaxx kookery never ends it seems. No sane person would believe
> the salad dressing vaxx nonsense anyhow (that automatically excludes most
> Trumpists)
> Given the regular culinary habits of typical MAGA septics veggies and
> salad with or w/o dressing would be the last place to put the
> vaccine...try Big Mac or Crispy Cream Doughnuts instead.
>
>> Genes not going into the Salad Dressing but into the vegetables
>> themselves!!
>
> Yes, I am aware of that proposal. However, it is still much too early
> before we have the technology for implementation figured out. This
> approach would be in countries like India actually quite beneficial. But
> quite useless for anti-vaxx Trumpists, though!

I've got no idea how long it took to develop but 'we' already have GM
Wheat or some such, so the farmers can spray for weeds without the spray
killing the wheat.

Probably just using the same techniques but would take some time to
develop/test/propagate for anti-CoViD meds.
--
Daniel

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<orCdncdulJjMCtL8nZ2dnUU7-IXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7563&group=aus.politics#7563

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 07:40:31 +1000
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 21:40 UTC

On 24/09/2021 3:22 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
> *Former Trump NSA Says Vaccine Will Be Put in Salad Dressing*
> / David Pakman Show #davidpakmanshow #vaccine /
> < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3lcqkU01Ak }
> {Video length: 4 min 33sec}
>
> "Former Donald Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn suggests
> that vaccines will be secretly put in salad dressing to get people to be
> vaccinated"

Sorry Oordog I thought you were posting satire until I read it on a news
feed, OK MSM so probably fake news even though there is video of him
saying it. Love the Drs are euthanizing COVID patients in hospital with
Soros created drugs, Nazi like.

I'd be worried about the US except these crazed conspiracy theories are
worldwide.

PS if vaccines in salad dressings stopped Americans eating that goop
they put on salads it would cure some of their obesity problems

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<VK6dnb1EPswsA9L8nZ2dnUU7-b_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7564&group=aus.politics#7564

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 08:12:00 +1000
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 22:12 UTC

On 24/09/2021 3:22 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
> *Former Trump NSA Says Vaccine Will Be Put in Salad Dressing*
> / David Pakman Show #davidpakmanshow #vaccine /
> < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3lcqkU01Ak }
> {Video length: 4 min 33sec}
>
> "Former Donald Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn suggests
> that vaccines will be secretly put in salad dressing to get people to be
> vaccinated"

Sorry Oordog I thought you were posting satire until I read it on a news
feed, OK MSM so probably fake news even though there is video of him
saying it. Love the Drs are euthanizing COVID patients in hospital with
Soros created drugs, Nazi like.

I'd be worried about the US except these crazed conspiracy theories are
worldwide.

PS if vaccines in salad dressings stopped Americans eating that goop
they put on salads it would cure some of their obesity problems

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<9k9vkgtefh5ejhmva88re2gan0qeqgriiu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7565&group=aus.politics#7565

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 08:47:18 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 22:47 UTC

On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 08:12:00 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 24/09/2021 3:22 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
>> *Former Trump NSA Says Vaccine Will Be Put in Salad Dressing*
>> / David Pakman Show #davidpakmanshow #vaccine /
>> < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3lcqkU01Ak }
>> {Video length: 4 min 33sec}
>>
>> "Former Donald Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn suggests
>> that vaccines will be secretly put in salad dressing to get people to be
>> vaccinated"
>>
>Sorry Oordog I thought you were posting satire until I read it on a news
>feed, OK MSM so probably fake news even though there is video of him
>saying it. Love the Drs are euthanizing COVID patients in hospital with
>Soros created drugs, Nazi like.
>
>I'd be worried about the US except these crazed conspiracy theories are
>worldwide.
>
>PS if vaccines in salad dressings stopped Americans eating that goop
>they put on salads it would cure some of their obesity problems

Obesity promblems easily solve with food ration cards.
After WWII they found the population healthier than before.
--
Petzl
Stalin has decreed that murder is a capitalist disease; there is no

"Our" government and media decree that this "secular multiculturalism
paradise" does not have immigrant crime and remove anyone stating
different!.

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<S6edna4Ph6LfMNL8nZ2dnUU7-TPNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7566&group=aus.politics#7566

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:14:08 +1000
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 23:14 UTC

On 26/09/2021 8:47 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 08:12:00 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 24/09/2021 3:22 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
>>> *Former Trump NSA Says Vaccine Will Be Put in Salad Dressing*
>>> / David Pakman Show #davidpakmanshow #vaccine /
>>> < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3lcqkU01Ak }
>>> {Video length: 4 min 33sec}
>>>
>>> "Former Donald Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn suggests
>>> that vaccines will be secretly put in salad dressing to get people to be

>> Sorry Oordog I thought you were posting satire until I read it on a news
>> feed, OK MSM so probably fake news even though there is video of him
>> saying it. Love the Drs are euthanizing COVID patients in hospital with
>> Soros created drugs, Nazi like.
>>
>> I'd be worried about the US except these crazed conspiracy theories are
>> worldwide.
>>
>> PS if vaccines in salad dressings stopped Americans eating that goop
>> they put on salads it would cure some of their obesity problems
>>
> Obesity promblems easily solve with food ration cards.

interesting solution, you'll be stuffed when goon is included

> After WWII they found the population healthier than before.

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<sioe82$nra$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7569&group=aus.politics#7569

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 10:18:07 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 00:18 UTC

On 25/09/2021 7:47 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Fran wrote on 24/9/21 4:43 pm:
>> On 24/09/2021 3:22 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
>>> *Former Trump NSA Says Vaccine Will Be Put in Salad Dressing*
>>> / David Pakman Show  #davidpakmanshow #vaccine /
>>> < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3lcqkU01Ak }
>>> {Video length: 4 min 33sec}
>>>
>>> "Former Donald Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn suggests
>>> that vaccines will be secretly put in salad dressing to get people to be
>>> vaccinated"
>>>
>>> ~~
>>>
>>> The MAGA/QAnon/anti-vaxx kookery just never ends.
>>
>> Or was he saying that he got that message (abotu vaccine sin salad
>> dressing) and thought it was totally loonie???  Surely he's not dumb
>> enough to think that it's a real thing?  If he is, it's a real worry.
>>
>>> The USA is going down the gurgler fast.
>>
>> Well not a surprise -it's been gently sliding for decades and usually
>> such slides end up speeding up.
>
> Didn't I see, on Planet America last night, that this story was actually
> bullshit??

You may have. I have trouble getting to see Planet America - my husband
is not a fan of many American things (eg TV shws and politics) so
getting to see that show which I love often involves some domestic
disharmony ans wrangling between the two of us as to who takes control
of the remote. I really must take not and record it and then watch it
when he's in hi9s garage doing old car wrangling.

> Genes not going into the Salad Dressing but into the vegetables
> themselves!!

Snort!

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<sioee8$opl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7570&group=aus.politics#7570

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 10:21:25 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 00:21 UTC

On 25/09/2021 8:22 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
> It was written by Daniel65:
>
>> Fran
>>> Ördög

>>> Or was he saying that he got that message (abotu vaccine sin salad
>>> dressing) and thought it was totally loonie???  Surely he's not dumb
>>> enough to think that it's a real thing?  If he is, it's a real worry.

>>> Well not a surprise -it's been gently sliding for decades and usually
>>> such slides end up speeding up.
>>
>> Didn't I see, on Planet America last night, that this story was actually
>> bullshit??
>>

> Well, tell that to Michael Flynn, who was shown saying the very thing.

Yes, he was shown to say that BUT.... Could it be as I suggested and
there is a contextural snip involved. I get lots of emails that say
lots of ridiculous things and maybe Flynn got such an email and in that
TV show he went on to say something like "...it's a load of rubbish and
of course there will be no vaccine in salad dressing".

> This anti-vaxx kookery never ends it seems. No sane person would believe
> the salad dressing vaxx nonsense anyhow (that automatically excludes most
> Trumpists)
> Given the regular culinary habits of typical MAGA septics veggies and
> salad with or w/o dressing would be the last place to put the
> vaccine...try Big Mac or Crispy Cream Doughnuts instead.
>
>> Genes not going into the Salad Dressing but into the vegetables
>> themselves!!
>
> Yes, I am aware of that proposal. However, it is still much too early
> before we have the technology for implementation figured out. This
> approach would be in countries like India actually quite beneficial. But
> quite useless for anti-vaxx Trumpists, though!

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<sioenf$opl$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7571&group=aus.politics#7571

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 10:26:23 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 00:26 UTC

On 26/09/2021 7:40 am, Dechucka wrote:
> On 24/09/2021 3:22 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
>> *Former Trump NSA Says Vaccine Will Be Put in Salad Dressing*
>> / David Pakman Show  #davidpakmanshow #vaccine /
>> < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3lcqkU01Ak }
>> {Video length: 4 min 33sec}
>>
>> "Former Donald Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn suggests
>> that vaccines will be secretly put in salad dressing to get people to be
>> vaccinated"
>
> Sorry Oordog I thought you were posting satire until I read it on a news
> feed, OK MSM so probably fake news even though there is video of him
> saying it.

Yebbut, is there a snip involved so we don't see the full speech? I
guess I should do some hunting up to check out if Flynn really did say
it and mean it but I really could't be bothered ATM.

Love the Drs are euthanizing COVID patients in hospital with
> Soros created drugs, Nazi like.
>
> I'd be worried about the US except these crazed conspiracy theories are
> worldwide.
>
> PS if vaccines in salad dressings stopped Americans eating that goop
> they put on salads it would cure some of their obesity problems

True! But a lot of US food is very poor IMO. Perhaps the shit in their
food or what passes for food is why so many of them believe such froot
loop things.

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<pan$d4940$e42b3647$5ae82b31$85777e92@your.service.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7584&group=aus.politics#7584

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 01:59:23 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 01:59 UTC

It was written by Fran:

> Ördög
>> Daniel
>>> Fran

>>> Didn't I see, on Planet America last night, that this story was
>>> actually bullshit??
>>>

>> Well, tell that to Michael Flynn, who was shown saying the very thing.
>
> Yes, he was shown to say that BUT.... Could it be as I suggested and
> there is a contextural snip involved. I get lots of emails that say
> lots of ridiculous things and maybe Flynn got such an email and in that
> TV show he went on to say something like "...it's a load of rubbish and
> of course there will be no vaccine in salad dressing".

/snip/

Well, to start with I certainly don't think Flint believes himself that
nonsense, but he is certainly does not mind spewing this into the public
domain as part of his Trump supporting propaganda. He definitely has the
motive of doing public harm to benefit Trump.

Here are some further clarification and context on what was said and
possibly why:

*Former Trump adviser Michael Flynn is pushing a bonkers theory that
COVID-19 vaccines are being added to salad dressing*
/ Cheryl Teh /
<https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-trump-adviser-michael-
flynn-070429048.html>

Flynn was speaking this week to Clay Clark, the host of the conservative
podcast "The Thrivetime Show," and Andrew Sorchini, a Beverly Hills-based
precious metals dealer.

"Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they're talking about
putting the vaccine in salad dressing. Have you seen this? I mean it's -
and I'm thinking to myself, this is the Bizarro World, right? This is
definitely the Bizarro World," Flynn said.

"These people are seriously thinking about how to impose their will on us
in our society, and it has to stop," Flynn added.

Insider has reached out to Michael Flynn for comment.
The fact-checking site Snopes found that Flynn's rant might have been an
indirect reference to an ongoing preliminary study about growing produce
that could contain mRNA vaccine material without needing to be deep-
frozen. The study is being conducted by the University of California-
Riverside, which said in a news release that it was working on growing
plants that could contain the immunizing capabilities of a single
COVID-19
shot.
There is no evidence that COVID-19 vaccines will be infused into salads,
or their dressings.
Insider reported this month that Flynn and other high-profile Trump
loyalists like Roger Stone and Lin Wood are embarking on a "ReAwaken
America" tour. The events - organized by Clark - have been dubbed as
"health and freedom" conferences...."
~~

and more at:

*Covid-19 Vaccines In Salad Dressing? Here’s What Michael Flynn Claimed*
/ Bruce Y. Lee /
< https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/09/24/covid-19-vaccines-in-
salad-dressing-heres-what-michael-flynn-claimed/?sh=6adec0987147 >
~~

I trust that Flynn (a criminal who was pardoned by Trump before
sentencing) will do his utmost to shake up the public sentiments against
everything (real or imaginary) that the Biden administration does,
including the Covid vaccination.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<67mvkg5eepnodk61f69ls2ofp01mec99cg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7585&group=aus.politics#7585

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 12:25:36 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 02:25 UTC

wrote:

>On 24/09/2021 3:22 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
>> *Former Trump NSA Says Vaccine Will Be Put in Salad Dressing*
>> / David Pakman Show #davidpakmanshow #vaccine /
>> < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3lcqkU01Ak }
>> {Video length: 4 min 33sec}
>>
>> "Former Donald Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn suggests
>> that vaccines will be secretly put in salad dressing to get people to be
>> vaccinated"
>>
>Sorry Oordog I thought you were posting satire until I read it on a news
>feed, OK MSM so probably fake news even though there is video of him
>saying it. Love the Drs are euthanizing COVID patients in hospital with
>Soros created drugs, Nazi like.
>
>I'd be worried about the US except these crazed conspiracy theories are
>worldwide.
>
>PS if vaccines in salad dressings stopped Americans eating that goop
>they put on salads it would cure some of their obesity problems

What vaccination did Singapore use?
Not working?
Seem to believe Singapore exclusively used Pfizer?
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/covid-19-sep-25-new-cases-3-fatalities-death-toll-76-2201541
https://is.gd/X57SZp
Singapore reports 1,443 new COVID-19 cases; 3 more fatalities take
national death toll to 76
--
Petzl
We know the Dumb3 are lying,

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<ZeqdnYkSVLsORtL8nZ2dnUU7-XPNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7588&group=aus.politics#7588

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 12:31:45 +1000
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 02:31 UTC

On 26/09/2021 10:26 am, Fran wrote:
> On 26/09/2021 7:40 am, Dechucka wrote:
>> On 24/09/2021 3:22 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
>>> *Former Trump NSA Says Vaccine Will Be Put in Salad Dressing*
>>> / David Pakman Show  #davidpakmanshow #vaccine /
>>> < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3lcqkU01Ak }
>>> {Video length: 4 min 33sec}
>>>
>>> "Former Donald Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn suggests
>>> that vaccines will be secretly put in salad dressing to get people to be
>>> vaccinated"
>>
>> Sorry Oordog I thought you were posting satire until I read it on a
>> news feed, OK MSM so probably fake news even though there is video of
>> him saying it.
>
> Yebbut, is there a snip involved so we don't see the full speech?  I
> guess I should do some hunting up to check out if Flynn really did say
> it and mean it but I really could't be bothered ATM.

He didn't actually say it was happening rather “Somebody sent me a thing
this morning where they’re talking about putting the vaccine into salad
dressing. Or salads. Have you seen this? I mean it’s—and I’m thinking to
myself, this is the Bizarro World, right?”

The "I didn't say it only reported what I heard" seems to be a common
tactic by people who want to spread these conspiracy but 1) don''t want
others to consider them crazies and 2) allow them not to answer
questions about the validity of the conspiracy - "I don't know if it's
true or not I'm just reporting it but it is very interesting isn't it"

Dog whistle to the simple minder

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<mcnvkg90r09ccrdha8afnbm3cjjrg882uh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7592&group=aus.politics#7592

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 12:40:54 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 02:40 UTC

On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:14:08 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 26/09/2021 8:47 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 08:12:00 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Sorry Oordog I thought you were posting satire until I read it on a news
>>> feed, OK MSM so probably fake news even though there is video of him
>>> saying it. Love the Drs are euthanizing COVID patients in hospital with
>>> Soros created drugs, Nazi like.
>>>
>>> I'd be worried about the US except these crazed conspiracy theories are
>>> worldwide.
>>>
>>> PS if vaccines in salad dressings stopped Americans eating that goop
>>> they put on salads it would cure some of their obesity problems
>>>
>> Obesity promblems easily solve with food ration cards.
>
>interesting solution, you'll be stuffed when goon is included

Another good idea

>> After WWII they found the population healthier than before.

--
Petzl
We know the Dumb3 are lying,
they know they are lying,
they know we know they are lying,
we know they know we know they are lying,
but they are still lying. Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<xPidnS0hran3jM38nZ2dnUU7-KHNnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7604&group=aus.politics#7604

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 16:21:26 +1000
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 06:21 UTC

On 26/09/2021 12:25 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 08:12:00 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 24/09/2021 3:22 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
>>> *Former Trump NSA Says Vaccine Will Be Put in Salad Dressing*
>>> / David Pakman Show #davidpakmanshow #vaccine /
>>> < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3lcqkU01Ak }
>>> {Video length: 4 min 33sec}
>>>
>>> "Former Donald Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn suggests
>>> that vaccines will be secretly put in salad dressing to get people to be
>>> vaccinated"
>>>
>> Sorry Oordog I thought you were posting satire until I read it on a news
>> feed, OK MSM so probably fake news even though there is video of him
>> saying it. Love the Drs are euthanizing COVID patients in hospital with
>> Soros created drugs, Nazi like.
>>
>> I'd be worried about the US except these crazed conspiracy theories are
>> worldwide.
>>
>> PS if vaccines in salad dressings stopped Americans eating that goop
>> they put on salads it would cure some of their obesity problems
>
> What vaccination did Singapore use?
> Not working?

It is have you seen their COVID death rate since the vaccination
campaign started

> Seem to believe Singapore exclusively used Pfizer?
> https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/covid-19-sep-25-new-cases-3-fatalities-death-toll-76-2201541
> https://is.gd/X57SZp
> Singapore reports 1,443 new COVID-19 cases; 3 more fatalities take
> national death toll to 76

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<xPidnS8hranTj838nZ2dnUU7-KGdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7606&group=aus.politics#7606

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 16:25:15 +1000
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 06:25 UTC

On 26/09/2021 12:40 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:14:08 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 26/09/2021 8:47 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> Obesity promblems easily solve with food ration cards.
>>
>> interesting solution, you'll be stuffed when goon is included
>>
> Another good idea

Remember those Delirium tremors you had cutting down from 4 to 3
goonbags a day

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<sip802$p2d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7618&group=aus.politics#7618

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 17:37:35 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 07:37 UTC

On 26/09/2021 11:59 am, *Ördög* wrote:
> It was written by Fran:
>
>> Ördög
>>> Daniel

>>> Well, tell that to Michael Flynn, who was shown saying the very thing.
>>
>> Yes, he was shown to say that BUT.... Could it be as I suggested and
>> there is a contextural snip involved. I get lots of emails that say
>> lots of ridiculous things and maybe Flynn got such an email and in that
>> TV show he went on to say something like "...it's a load of rubbish and
>> of course there will be no vaccine in salad dressing".
>>
> /snip/
>
> Well, to start with I certainly don't think Flint believes himself that
> nonsense, but he is certainly does not mind spewing this into the public
> domain as part of his Trump supporting propaganda. He definitely has the
> motive of doing public harm to benefit Trump.
>
> Here are some further clarification and context on what was said and
> possibly why:
>
> *Former Trump adviser Michael Flynn is pushing a bonkers theory that
> COVID-19 vaccines are being added to salad dressing*
> / Cheryl Teh /
> <https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-trump-adviser-michael-
> flynn-070429048.html>
>
> Flynn was speaking this week to Clay Clark, the host of the conservative
> podcast "The Thrivetime Show," and Andrew Sorchini, a Beverly Hills-based
> precious metals dealer.
>
> "Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they're talking about
> putting the vaccine in salad dressing. Have you seen this? I mean it's -
> and I'm thinking to myself, this is the Bizarro World, right? This is
> definitely the Bizarro World," Flynn said.
>
> "These people are seriously thinking about how to impose their will on us
> in our society, and it has to stop," Flynn added.
>
> Insider has reached out to Michael Flynn for comment.
> The fact-checking site Snopes found that Flynn's rant might have been an
> indirect reference to an ongoing preliminary study about growing produce
> that could contain mRNA vaccine material without needing to be deep-
> frozen. The study is being conducted by the University of California-
> Riverside, which said in a news release that it was working on growing
> plants that could contain the immunizing capabilities of a single
> COVID-19
> shot.
> There is no evidence that COVID-19 vaccines will be infused into salads,
> or their dressings.
> Insider reported this month that Flynn and other high-profile Trump
> loyalists like Roger Stone and Lin Wood are embarking on a "ReAwaken
> America" tour. The events - organized by Clark - have been dubbed as
> "health and freedom" conferences...."
> ~~

Thanks. That site has a link to Snopes where there is a far more
interesting comment. It sounds like Flynn might have just not
understood what he'd been sent (how often do we see comprehsnion
problems here in this ng) and gone off half cocked and confused:
https://www.snopes.com/news/2021/09/22/flynn-vaccine-in-salad-dressing/

> and more at:
>
> *Covid-19 Vaccines In Salad Dressing? Here’s What Michael Flynn Claimed*
> / Bruce Y. Lee /
> < https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/09/24/covid-19-vaccines-in-
> salad-dressing-heres-what-michael-flynn-claimed/?sh=6adec0987147 >
> ~~
>
> I trust that Flynn (a criminal who was pardoned by Trump before
> sentencing) will do his utmost to shake up the public sentiments against
> everything (real or imaginary) that the Biden administration does,
> including the Covid vaccination.

Yes he may very well be trying that on.

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<7a90lgpepul6rd55scvke5o1a548nqt6r4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7620&group=aus.politics#7620

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 17:48:45 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 07:48 UTC

On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 16:25:15 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 26/09/2021 12:40 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:14:08 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> interesting solution, you'll be stuffed when goon is included
>>>
>> Another good idea
>
>Remember those Delirium tremors you had cutting down from 4 to 3
>goonbags a day

Another Biden Quid Pro Quo scam
http://video.foxnews.com/v/6274105770001

Pfizer not working in Singapore they have over 80% Pfizer vaccinated!
<https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/covid-19-sep-25-new-cases-3-fatalities-death-toll-76-2201541>
https://is.gd/X57SZp
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<vg90lg14qgo3t07dg41g5fssntnism87gr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7621&group=aus.politics#7621

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 17:51:02 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 07:51 UTC

On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 16:21:26 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 26/09/2021 12:25 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 08:12:00 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Sorry Oordog I thought you were posting satire until I read it on a news
>>> feed, OK MSM so probably fake news even though there is video of him
>>> saying it. Love the Drs are euthanizing COVID patients in hospital with
>>> Soros created drugs, Nazi like.
>>>
>>> I'd be worried about the US except these crazed conspiracy theories are
>>> worldwide.
>>>
>>> PS if vaccines in salad dressings stopped Americans eating that goop
>>> they put on salads it would cure some of their obesity problems
>>
>> What vaccination did Singapore use?
>> Not working?
>
>It is have you seen their COVID death rate since the vaccination
>campaign startedd

The Singapore link has the graphs

--
Petzl
We know the Dumb3 are lying,
they know they are lying,
they know we know they are lying,
we know they know we know they are lying,
but they are still lying. Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<sip8ru$u4h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7622&group=aus.politics#7622

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 17:52:27 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 07:52 UTC

On 26/09/2021 12:31 pm, Dechucka wrote:
> On 26/09/2021 10:26 am, Fran wrote:

>>> Sorry Oordog I thought you were posting satire until I read it on a
>>> news feed, OK MSM so probably fake news even though there is video of
>>> him saying it.
>>
>> Yebbut, is there a snip involved so we don't see the full speech?  I
>> guess I should do some hunting up to check out if Flynn really did say
>> it and mean it but I really could't be bothered ATM.
>
> He didn't actually say it was happening rather “Somebody sent me a thing
> this morning where they’re talking about putting the vaccine into salad
> dressing. Or salads. Have you seen this? I mean it’s—and I’m thinking to
> myself, this is the Bizarro World, right?”

Yes, I saw (and heard) that before I initially responded to Ordog.

> The "I didn't say it only reported what I heard" seems to be a common
> tactic by people who want to spread these conspiracy but 1) don''t want
> others to consider them crazies and 2) allow them not to answer
> questions about the validity of the conspiracy - "I don't know if it's
> true or not I'm just reporting it but it is very interesting isn't it"

Yes, that is all a possibility, BUT, there is not enough of that clip to
really figure out WTF Flynn's talking about. For instance, there is a
mention (by Flynn) of a male doing something wrong. Which person has
done something wrong? What is he supposed to have done wrong.? Is this
wrong action related to the vaccine or.... My issue is that a) Flynn ve
said it and could have menat it as Ordog believes but, he also may not
believe it as there isn't enough context.

Flynn does seem to be about as lucid as Barnaby but there could be more
said by him that has been snipped and which may (note use of 'may') have
given it some greater sense if heard in context.

> Dog whistle to the simple minder

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<IMidnbrGiIGMtc38nZ2dnUU7-XWdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7624&group=aus.politics#7624

Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 17:58:08 +1000
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 07:58 UTC

On 26/09/2021 5:51 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 16:21:26 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 26/09/2021 12:25 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> What vaccination did Singapore use?
>>> Not working?
>>
>> It is have you seen their COVID death rate since the vaccination
>> campaign startedd
>>
> The Singapore link has the graphs

Vaccination works, thank for the cite

Re: OT: Get your Covi-vaxx booster early ... OK, I do! I am off to have my chicken caesar salad soon.

<sipflb$9ie$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7628&group=aus.politics#7628

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
have my chicken caesar salad soon.
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 19:48:24 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:48 UTC

Dechucka wrote on 26/9/21 4:25 pm:
> On 26/09/2021 12:40 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:14:08 +1000, Dechucka
>> <Dechucka1@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> interesting solution, you'll be stuffed when goon is included
>>>
>> Another good idea
>
> Remember those Delirium tremors you had cutting down from 4 to 3
> goonbags a day

WHAT?? Didn't I just read where someone (Ordog, maybe!)) declared Petzl
was a GoonCon5 at about 1:00p.m.??

Maybe Petzl is sobering up a bit!
--
Daniel