The most important early product on the way to developing a good product is an imperfect version.

aus+uk / uk.rec.sheds / Sirius Cybernetics^WFood Corporation ?

SubjectAuthor
* Sirius Cybernetics^WFood Corporation ?Ahem A Rivet's Shot
+- Sirius Cybernetics^WFood Corporation ?RustyHinge
+* Sirius Cybernetics^WFood Corporation ?John Williamson
|`- Sirius Cybernetics^WFood Corporation ?Dennis Davis
`- Sirius Cybernetics^WFood Corporation ?Sam Plusnet

1
Sirius Cybernetics^WFood Corporation ?

<20220219184112.3ea2793789a1968352de799d@eircom.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7631&group=uk.rec.sheds#7631

From: ste...@eircom.net (Ahem A Rivet's Shot)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Sirius Cybernetics^WFood Corporation ?
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 18:41:12 +0000
 by: Ahem A Rivet's - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 18:41 UTC

So maybe was probably a misteak to ohl the tasty looking Bombay
Potatoes in the local horriblemarket, the label on the front that says
"Share and Enjoy" does not fill me with confidence. I'll let you know if I
develop a genuine people personality(tm).

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith
Odds and Ends at http://www.sohara.org/

Re: Sirius Cybernetics^WFood Corporation ?

<suri2u$btq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7632&group=uk.rec.sheds#7632

From: rusty.hi...@foobar.girolle.co.uk (RustyHinge)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Re: Sirius Cybernetics^WFood Corporation ?
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 19:57:18 +0000
 by: RustyHinge - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 19:57 UTC

On 19/02/2022 18:41, Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote:

> So maybe was probably a misteak to ohl the tasty looking Bombay
> Potatoes in the local horriblemarket, the label on the front that says
> "Share and Enjoy" does not fill me with confidence. I'll let you know if I
> develop a genuine people personality(tm).

Tubers not quite unlikwe spuds?

--
Rusty Hinge

Re: Sirius Cybernetics^WFood Corporation ?

<j7d2j4Fm4l1U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7634&group=uk.rec.sheds#7634

From: johnwill...@btinternet.com (John Williamson)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 20:34:42 +0000
 by: John Williamson - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 20:34 UTC

On 19/02/2022 18:41, Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote:
> So maybe was probably a misteak to ohl the tasty looking Bombay
> Potatoes in the local horriblemarket, the label on the front that says
> "Share and Enjoy" does not fill me with confidence. I'll let you know if I
> develop a genuine people personality(tm).

Summat that amused me the other day was the latest boat to come out of
the "new boat" shed here.

Name - Forty-two. Which is interesting and may suggest the owner may
just be a fan of The Guide.

Then I noticed the small mouse details on the paintwork. Frankie and Benjy?

It's a really nice boat, too. No sign of the Sirius Cybernetics logo...

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Re: Sirius Cybernetics^WFood Corporation ?

<susuk1$12es$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7636&group=uk.rec.sheds#7636

From: dennisda...@fastmail.fm (Dennis Davis)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 08:37:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dennis Davis - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 08:37 UTC

In article <j7d2j4Fm4l1U1@mid.individual.net>,
John Williamson <johnwilliamson@btinternet.com> wrote:
>On 19/02/2022 18:41, Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote:
>> So maybe was probably a misteak to ohl the tasty looking
>> Bombay Potatoes in the local horriblemarket, the label on
>> the front that says "Share and Enjoy" does not fill me with
>> confidence. I'll let you know if I develop a genuine people
>> personality(tm).
>
>Summat that amused me the other day was the latest boat to come out
>of the "new boat" shed here.
>
>Name - Forty-two. Which is interesting and may suggest the owner
>may just be a fan of The Guide.
>
>Then I noticed the small mouse details on the paintwork. Frankie
>and Benjy?

Modern -- and rather ambitious -- piece of Mouseman furniture?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Thompson_(designer)
--
Dennis Davis <dennisdavis@fastmail.fm>

Re: Sirius Cybernetics^WFood Corporation ?

<4qyQJ.233791$_5r7.135214@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7656&group=uk.rec.sheds#7656

Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
From: not...@home.com (Sam Plusnet)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 21:30:39 +0000
 by: Sam Plusnet - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 21:30 UTC

On 19-Feb-22 18:41, Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote:
> So maybe was probably a misteak to ohl the tasty looking Bombay
> Potatoes in the local horriblemarket, the label on the front that says
> "Share and Enjoy" does not fill me with confidence. I'll let you know if I
> develop a genuine people personality(tm).

The marketing person who came up with that is probably too young to
understand.
(Original broadcast, 44 years ago)

--
Sam Plusnet