Promising costs nothing, it's the delivering that kills you.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

SubjectAuthor
* This Lawyer knows the Judge?Petzl
+* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
|+* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Petzl
||`* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
|| `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Petzl
||  `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
||   `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Petzl
||    `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
||     `- Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?jaouad zarrabi
|`* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Phil Allison
| `- Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Petzl
`* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Peter Jason
 `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Petzl
  `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
   `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Petzl
    `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
     `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Max
      `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
       `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Max
        +* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
        |`* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Max
        | `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
        |  `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Max
        |   `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
        |    `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Max
        |     `- Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed
        `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Phil Allison
         `* Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Max
          `- Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?Rod Speed

Pages:12
Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<th8rk8$pk5$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7648&group=aus.legal#7648

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:52:39 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 07:52 UTC

On 29/09/2022 10:14 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 08:59:38 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>>>  No one ever gets bashed every hour in prison, Pinocchio.

>>>  No, that what you said about jail is even more stupid than you
>>> normally manage.
>
>> The fact is you are terrified about going to jail
>
> I'm not. In fact a mate of mine is a jail bird and would
> ensure that I have no risk of getting bashed in jail.

It's quite possible you would go to a different jail from the one your
mate is in, therefore he wouldn't be able to protect you.

You would therefore get bashed in jail, which is something you are
deeply afraid of.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<th8ru5$sc0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7649&group=aus.legal#7649

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:57:56 +1000
 by: Max - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 07:57 UTC

On 28/09/2022 8:37 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
> Max wrote:
> ==========
>>>
>> Are you saying that the woman is in a worse off position now, than if
>> she had been sent to jail?
>
> ** I will say comfortably that.
>
> Go to jail for a popular cause = * heroine status*.
> However, declare yourself to a court to be mentally ill to avoid jail = your credibility fucked for life.
>
> Plus pisses on your original cause.
> A massive lose-lose situation.

From accounts I have read on Whirlpool, jail is your worst nightmare
times by about 1000.

Anything other than jail is a better outcome.

People think they are tough and can handle it, but they are sorely mistaken.

Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?

<op.1tcrtdejbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7651&group=aus.legal#7651

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 19:11:27 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 09:11 UTC

<op.1tcrxxi7byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7652&group=aus.legal#7652

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 19:14:11 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 09:14 UTC

On Sat, 01 Oct 2022 17:57:56 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

> On 28/09/2022 8:37 pm, Phil Allison wrote:
>> Max wrote:
>> ==========
>>>>
>>> Are you saying that the woman is in a worse off position now, than if
>>> she had been sent to jail?
>> ** I will say comfortably that.
>> Go to jail for a popular cause = * heroine status*.
>> However, declare yourself to a court to be mentally ill to avoid jail =
>> your credibility fucked for life.
>> Plus pisses on your original cause.
>> A massive lose-lose situation.

> From accounts I have read on Whirlpool, jail is your worst nightmare
> times by about 1000.

Its mindless bullshit and a mate of mine knows
that because he has done fine in jail, repeatedly.

> Anything other than jail is a better outcome.

Thats bullshit too. That mate of mine ended
up with a FAR worse result outside jail.

> People think they are tough and can handle it, but they are sorely
> mistaken.

Even more pig ignorant than you usually manage and that's saying something.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: This Lawyer knows the Judge?