From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Subject: Re: Smart phone as music iPod.
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 11:51:09 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 27 Apr 2021 01:51 UTC

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 15:25:12 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>
>> I have a superceded Samsung J1 mini Mobile phone.
>
>> I want it for the car to play music via a cigarette socket receiver.
>
>Makes a lot more sense to use your mobile phone.
>
>> Is there any way to remove all the smart-phone
>> barriers to entry such as pattern lock etc?
>
>https://www.google.com/search?q=%22pattern+lock%22+mobile+phone
>
>> I will use it only for recorded music.
>
>Makes a lot more sense to use your mobile phone.

I am using m,y Samsung A30 phone to Bluetooth the music across via the
cigarette lighter & the selected car radio channel. Works well. But
why didn't my superceded Samsung J1 mini put in such a poor
performance by whistling, crackling and whispering volume?

Re: Smart phone as music iPod.

<iephs2F28dgU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=767&group=aus.computers#767

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.computers
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 14:22:18 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 27 Apr 2021 04:22 UTC

"Peter Jason" <pj@jostle.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 15:25:12 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>
>>> I have a superceded Samsung J1 mini Mobile phone.
>>
>>> I want it for the car to play music via a cigarette socket receiver.
>>
>>Makes a lot more sense to use your mobile phone.
>>
>>> Is there any way to remove all the smart-phone
>>> barriers to entry such as pattern lock etc?
>>
>>https://www.google.com/search?q=%22pattern+lock%22+mobile+phone
>>
>>> I will use it only for recorded music.
>>
>>Makes a lot more sense to use your mobile phone.

> I am using m,y Samsung A30 phone to Bluetooth the music across
> via the cigarette lighter & the selected car radio channel. Works well.

> But why didn't my superceded Samsung J1 mini put in such a poor
> performance by whistling, crackling and whispering volume?

Presumably you mean why didn't. Likely it had a fault. Samsungs don't last
long.