Pretend to spank me -- I'm a pseudo-masochist!

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: work

SubjectAuthor
* workMax
+* Re: workPhil Allison
|+* Re: workMax
||+* Re: workPhil Allison
|||`* Re: workPhil Allison
||| `- Re: workSylvia Else
||`- Re: workRod Speed
|`- Re: workRod Speed
`* Re: workRod Speed
 `* Re: workMax
  `* Re: workRod Speed
   +* Re: workMax
   |`* Re: workRod Speed
   | `* Re: workRod Speed
   |  `* Re: workMax
   |   +* Re: workRod Speed
   |   |+* Re: workMax
   |   ||`- Re: workRod Speed
   |   |`* Re: workMax
   |   | `* Re: workRod Speed
   |   |  `* Re: workMax
   |   |   `* Re: workRod Speed
   |   |    `* Re: workMax
   |   |     `* Re: workRod Speed
   |   |      `* Re: workMax
   |   |       `* Re: workRod Speed
   |   |        `* Re: workMax
   |   |         `* Re: workRod Speed
   |   |          `* Re: workMax
   |   |           `* Re: workRod Speed
   |   |            `* Re: workMax
   |   |             `- Re: workRod Speed
   |   `- Re: workPeter Jason
   `* Re: workMax
    `* Re: workRod Speed
     `* Re: workMax
      +* Re: workRod Speed
      |`* Re: workMax
      | `* Re: workRod Speed
      |  `* Re: workMax
      |   `- Re: workRod Speed
      `* Re: workPhil Allison
       `* Re: workMax
        +- Re: workPhil Allison
        `- Re: workRod Speed

Pages:12
Re: work

<op.1t36j1j7byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7707&group=aus.legal#7707

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: work
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 15:25:03 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 04:25 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Easy to claim, without providing details.
>> The details are obvious you pathetic excuse for a troll.

> It's not obvious.

Only not obvious to fuckwits trolls lik you.

> You must not know,

Wrong, as always.

> otherwise you would have provided the details.

Wrong, as always.

The drivers licence database, the photo ID database,
the elctoral roll, the mobile phone database, the ATO
etc etc etc, you pathetic excuse for a fuckwit troll.

Re: work

<tig3p8$14js$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7708&group=aus.legal#7708

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:11:02 +1100
 by: Max - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 05:11 UTC

On 16/10/2022 3:25 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  The details are obvious you pathetic excuse for a troll.
>
>> It's not obvious.
>
> Only not obvious to fuckwits trolls lik you.
>
>> You must not know,
>
> Wrong, as always.
>
>> otherwise you would have provided  the details.
>
> Wrong, as always.
>
> The drivers licence database, the photo ID database,
> the elctoral roll, the mobile phone database, the ATO
> etc etc etc, you pathetic excuse for a fuckwit troll.

There is no way the cops would have access to the ATO records.

The mobile phone database would also be off limits unless there was a
court warrant.

Therefore, all you have to do is not have a drivers licence and not
register a car, and you can remain incognito from the police.

Re: work

<tig556$1g6v$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7709&group=aus.legal#7709

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:34:26 +1100
 by: Max - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 05:34 UTC

On 16/10/2022 11:55 am, Phil Allison wrote:
> Max the idiot wrote:
> ------------------------------

>>> Wide variety of ways.
>>>
>> Easy to claim, without providing details.
>
> ** Drivers license database, electoral roll, RMS database.

> ** There is no privacy from police investigations.

There should be a way to be incognito from the police.

> .... Phil

Re: work

<tig6oi$1sud$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7710&group=aus.legal#7710

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 17:01:52 +1100
 by: Max - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 06:01 UTC

On 11/10/2022 5:15 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>>  The cops aren't going to get involved in that situation.
>
>> I just want to say things like:
>
>> "You're married to a wog and I don't want to see your wog spawn"
>
>> "John is pissed off because his wedding got ruined"
>
>> "John and Jane once slept together once"
>
>> "The last time I saw John he had a good cry".
>
>> [ Names are fake ]

Could public tweets like the above, not actually addressed to anyone's
Twitter account, be regarded as cyber-stalking, or harrassment?

>>> Retake Trolling 101 and don't sleep thru it this time.

Re: work

<1d288d1e-f966-4e22-8d8f-5d5185a00e96n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7711&group=aus.legal#7711

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 23:10:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 06:10 UTC

Max the idiot wrote:
------------------------------

> > ** There is no privacy from police investigations.
> >
> There should be a way to be incognito from the police.

** A head transplant might fool them ...

Re: work

<op.1t4hg0mxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7712&group=aus.legal#7712

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 19:20:50 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 08:20 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> It's not obvious.
>> Only not obvious to fuckwits trolls lik you.
>>
>>> You must not know,
>> Wrong, as always.
>>
>>> otherwise you would have provided the details.
>> Wrong, as always.

>> The drivers licence database, the photo ID database,
>> the elctoral roll, the mobile phone database, the ATO
>> etc etc etc, you pathetic excuse for a fuckwit troll.

> There is no way the cops would have access to the ATO records.

Wrong, as always.

> The mobile phone database would also be off limits unless there was a
> court warrant.

Wrong, as always. When some stupid cow in a car with a massive
great gouge down the side of her car backed out of the parking spot
in the Woolys and BigW multistory parking thing here without bothering
to look in her rear view mirrow and demolished her Commodore plastic
bumper on my tow bar, and I didnt bother to report it to the cops because
there was no damage to my car what so ever, they did ring me and got me
to show up at the cop shop and file an accident report.

> Therefore, all you have to do is not have a drivers licence and not
> register a car, and you can remain incognito from the police.

Wrong, as always.

Re: work

<op.1t4hl9ogbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7713&group=aus.legal#7713

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 19:23:59 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 08:23 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Phil Allison wrote
>> Max wrote

>>> Easy to claim, without providing details.

>> Drivers license database, electoral roll, RMS database.

>> There is no privacy from police investigations.

> There should be a way to be incognito from the police.

There isnt and you get to like that or lump it.

Re: work

<op.1t48ringbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7714&group=aus.legal#7714

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 05:10:20 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 18:10 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> I just want to say things like:
>>
>>> "You're married to a wog and I don't want to see your wog spawn"
>>
>>> "John is pissed off because his wedding got ruined"
>>
>>> "John and Jane once slept together once"
>>
>>> "The last time I saw John he had a good cry".
>>
>>> [ Names are fake ]

> Could public tweets like the above, not actually addressed to anyone's
> Twitter account, be regarded as cyber-stalking, or harrassment?

Yep.

Re: work

<tihtkf$jq6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7715&group=aus.legal#7715

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 08:38:21 +1100
 by: Max - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 21:38 UTC

On 17/10/2022 5:10 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>> Could public tweets like the above, not actually addressed to anyone's
>> Twitter account, be regarded as cyber-stalking, or harrassment?
>
> Yep.

Why would it be cyber-stalking if it is just a public tweet that
mentions the person's name?

It's not like it is sent to the actual person.

It's the same as a journalist repeatedly publishing something about a
person.

Re: work

<op.1t5q42gxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7716&group=aus.legal#7716

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 11:47:16 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 00:47 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Could public tweets like the above, not actually addressed to anyone's
>>> Twitter account, be regarded as cyber-stalking, or harrassment?

>> Yep.

> Why would it be cyber-stalking if it is just a public tweet that
> mentions the person's name?

It isnt JUST mentioning their name, stupid.

> It's not like it is sent to the actual person.

Irrelevant.

> It's the same as a journalist repeatedly publishing something about a
> person.

Nope, dope, given your association with that person, stupid.

Re: work

<tijglp$e1g$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7719&group=aus.legal#7719

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 23:09:28 +1100
 by: Max - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 12:09 UTC

On 17/10/2022 11:47 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  Yep.
>
>> Why would it be cyber-stalking if it is just a public tweet that
>> mentions the person's name?
>
> It isnt JUST mentioning their name, stupid.
>
>> It's not like it is sent to the actual person.
>
> Irrelevant.
>
>> It's the same as a journalist repeatedly publishing something about a
>> person.
>
> Nope, dope, given your association with that person, stupid.

From looking at a few definitions of cyber-stalking online, it seems
like publicising "private" information about a person falls under the
definition.

If you just published non-private information about a person, without
actually sending it to the person, then it may not be a problem.

Tweeting that a person is ugly and dumb, or just other childish stuff,
would be OK.

It might annoy the person, but it wouldn't be cyber-stalking.

Re: work

<op.1t676mxebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7720&group=aus.legal#7720

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 06:53:00 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 19:53 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Why would it be cyber-stalking if it is just a public tweet that
>>> mentions the person's name?
>> It isnt JUST mentioning their name, stupid.
>>
>>> It's not like it is sent to the actual person.
>> Irrelevant.
>>
>>> It's the same as a journalist repeatedly publishing something about a
>>> person.

>> Nope, dope, given your association with that person, stupid.

> From looking at a few definitions of cyber-stalking online, it seems
> like publicising "private" information about a person falls under the
> definition.

Wrong, as always.

> If you just published non-private information about a person, without
> actually sending it to the person, then it may not be a problem.

Wrong, as always. Its still stalking if its non private information.

> Tweeting that a person is ugly and dumb, or just other childish stuff,
> would be OK.

Wrong, as always.

> It might annoy the person, but it wouldn't be cyber-stalking.

Wrong, as always.

Re: work

<tikndf$3tl$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7723&group=aus.legal#7723

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 10:10:39 +1100
 by: Max - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 23:10 UTC

On 18/10/2022 6:53 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  It isnt JUST mentioning their name, stupid.

>>>  Irrelevant.

>>>  Nope, dope, given your association with that person, stupid.
>
>>  From looking at a few definitions of cyber-stalking online, it seems
>> like publicising "private" information about a person falls under the
>> definition.
>
> Wrong, as always.
>
>> If you just published non-private information about a person, without
>> actually sending it to the person, then it may not be a problem.
>
> Wrong, as always. Its still stalking if its non private information.

So you cannot tweet anything about someone you know socially, ever?

>> Tweeting that a person is ugly and dumb, or just other childish stuff,
>> would be OK.
>
> Wrong, as always.
>
>> It might annoy the person, but it wouldn't be cyber-stalking.
>
> Wrong, as always.

Re: work

<op.1t7nj5t5byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7724&group=aus.legal#7724

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 12:25:07 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 18 Oct 2022 01:25 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> From looking at a few definitions of cyber-stalking online, it seems
>>> like publicising "private" information about a person falls under the
>>> definition.

>> Wrong, as always.

>>> If you just published non-private information about a person, without
>>> actually sending it to the person, then it may not be a problem.

>> Wrong, as always. Its still stalking if its non private information.

> So you cannot tweet anything about someone you know socially, ever?

Even more pathetic then you usually manage and that's saying something.

>>> Tweeting that a person is ugly and dumb, or just other childish stuff,
>>> would be OK.
>> Wrong, as always.
>>
>>> It might annoy the person, but it wouldn't be cyber-stalking.
>> Wrong, as always.

Re: work

<tilf1s$v52$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7726&group=aus.legal#7726

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 16:54:04 +1100
 by: Max - Tue, 18 Oct 2022 05:54 UTC

On 18/10/2022 12:25 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>>  Wrong, as always.

>>>  Wrong, as always. Its still stalking if its non private information.

I don't think it would be cyber-stalking if the tweets are done by a man
about another man, when both men are straight.

It would just be treated as childish rubbish, as you said before.

>> So you cannot tweet anything about someone you know socially, ever?
>
> Even more pathetic then you usually manage and that's saying something.

>>>  Wrong, as always.

>>>  Wrong, as always.

Re: work

<op.1t75jhpzbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7727&group=aus.legal#7727

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 18:53:31 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 18 Oct 2022 07:53 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

> I don't think

That's obvious, nothing viable between those ears of yours.

> it would be cyber-stalking if the tweets are done by aman about another
> man, when both men are straight.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of what a terminal
fuckwit and pathetic excuse for a troll you have always been.

> It would just be treated as childish rubbish, as you said before.

>>> So you cannot tweet anything about someone you know socially, ever?
>> Even more pathetic then you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: work

<tio6ge$djq$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7729&group=aus.legal#7729

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 17:46:38 +1100
<thtqj4$q9d$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1trg41mcbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<thvhrt$1to6$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1tsqpgr2byq249@pvr2.lan>
<op.1ts4jr0pbyq249@pvr2.lan> <ti0r10$103$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1tt4zernbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tig6oi$1sud$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t48ringbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tihtkf$jq6$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t5q42gxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tijglp$e1g$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t676mxebyq249@pvr2.lan> <tikndf$3tl$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t7nj5t5byq249@pvr2.lan> <tilf1s$v52$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t75jhpzbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Max - Wed, 19 Oct 2022 06:46 UTC

On 18/10/2022 6:53 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>> I don't think
>
> That's obvious, nothing viable between those ears of yours.
>
>> it would be cyber-stalking if the tweets are done by aman  about
>> another man, when both men are straight.
>
> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of what a terminal
> fuckwit and pathetic excuse for a troll you have always been.

At the end of the day, someone would be able to make a few tweets of the
nature of the above, and get away with it.

If it became a repeated and targeted campaign then the tweeter could get
into trouble.

That is the long and short of it. End of story.

>> It would just be treated as childish rubbish, as you said before.

>>>  Even more pathetic then you usually manage and that's saying something.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: work

<op.1t9066gqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7731&group=aus.legal#7731

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 19:14:56 +1100
<thtqj4$q9d$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1trg41mcbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<thvhrt$1to6$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1tsqpgr2byq249@pvr2.lan>
<op.1ts4jr0pbyq249@pvr2.lan> <ti0r10$103$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1tt4zernbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tig6oi$1sud$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t48ringbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tihtkf$jq6$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t5q42gxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tijglp$e1g$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t676mxebyq249@pvr2.lan> <tikndf$3tl$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t7nj5t5byq249@pvr2.lan> <tilf1s$v52$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t75jhpzbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tio6ge$djq$2@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 19 Oct 2022 08:14 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> I don't think
>> That's obvious, nothing viable between those ears of yours.
>>
>>> it would be cyber-stalking if the tweets are done by aman about
>>> another man, when both men are straight.
>> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of what a terminal
>> fuckwit and pathetic excuse for a troll you have always been.
>>

> At the end of the day, someone would be able to make a few tweets of the
> nature of the above, and get away with it.
>
> If it became a repeated and targeted campaign then the tweeter could get
> into trouble.
>
> That is the long and short of it. End of story.

Wota pathetic excuse for a troll you have always been, child.

>>> It would just be treated as childish rubbish, as you said before.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: work

<tioheg$1kt0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7732&group=aus.legal#7732

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 20:53:18 +1100
<thtqj4$q9d$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1trg41mcbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<thvhrt$1to6$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1tsqpgr2byq249@pvr2.lan>
<op.1ts4jr0pbyq249@pvr2.lan> <ti0r10$103$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1tt4zernbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tig6oi$1sud$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t48ringbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tihtkf$jq6$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t5q42gxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tijglp$e1g$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t676mxebyq249@pvr2.lan> <tikndf$3tl$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t7nj5t5byq249@pvr2.lan> <tilf1s$v52$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t75jhpzbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tio6ge$djq$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t9066gqbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Max - Wed, 19 Oct 2022 09:53 UTC

Some gutless fuckwit desperately cowering behing "Rod Speed" wrote just
the pureile shit that it always does when it gets done like a dinner,
like it always does.

Re: work

<op.1uaj8dz8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7733&group=aus.legal#7733

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 02:06:03 +1100
<thvhrt$1to6$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1tsqpgr2byq249@pvr2.lan>
<op.1ts4jr0pbyq249@pvr2.lan> <ti0r10$103$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1tt4zernbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tig6oi$1sud$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t48ringbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tihtkf$jq6$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t5q42gxbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tijglp$e1g$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t676mxebyq249@pvr2.lan> <tikndf$3tl$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t7nj5t5byq249@pvr2.lan> <tilf1s$v52$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t75jhpzbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tio6ge$djq$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<op.1t9066gqbyq249@pvr2.lan> <tioheg$1kt0$1@gioia.aioe.org>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 19 Oct 2022 15:06 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

> Some gutless fuckwit desperately cowering behing "Rod Speed" wrote just
> the pureile shit that it always does when it gets done like a dinner,
> like it always does.

This pathetic excuse for a troll can't even manage its own lines.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: work