Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 08:07:00 +1000
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Subject: NSW commits to halve emissions by 2030 while SloMo may not go to COP
26 UN Climate Change Conference
 by: Dechucka - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 22:07 UTC

https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/news/nsw-commits-to-halve-emissions-by-2030/ar-AAOVtOJ
NSW has committed to a new target to slash greenhouse emissions by 50
per cent by 2030, on its way to net-zero in 2050, Premier Gladys
Berejiklian says.

Looks like SloMo may have to be dragged by the States to actually do
something about emission cuts.
It is an absolute embarrassment that SloMo would even consider not going
to the COP 26 UN Climate Change Conference as a sop to please the
climate change deniers and other crazies in the Coalition.

Once again this is showing that the National Party is the party of
miners not the farmers as they don't give a shit about the tariffs the
EU, US maybe others will put on our farmers

Re: NSW commits to halve emissions by 2030 while SloMo may not go to COP 26 UN Climate Change Conference

<e304d70f-6d9f-4a39-9a41-e9091cc3d227n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7736&group=aus.politics#7736

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 15:44:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: NSW commits to halve emissions by 2030 while SloMo may not go to
COP 26 UN Climate Change Conference
From: bruc...@topmail.co.nz (Falscher Bruce)
 by: Falscher Bruce - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 22:44 UTC

On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 6:07:08 AM UTC+8, dech...@hotmail.com wrote:
> https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/news/nsw-commits-to-halve-emissions-by-2030/ar-AAOVtOJ
> NSW has committed to a new target to slash greenhouse emissions by 50
> per cent by 2030, on its way to net-zero in 2050, Premier Gladys
> Berejiklian says.

and NSW is a coal mine state ... what does Barilarlo say? Is he sitting on the fence?

Re: NSW commits to halve emissions by 2030 while SloMo may not go to COP 26 UN Climate Change Conference

<2LednU11QYSpAs78nZ2dnUU7-T_NnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7739&group=aus.politics#7739

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 09:03:13 +1000
COP 26 UN Climate Change Conference
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
 by: Dechucka - Tue, 28 Sep 2021 23:03 UTC

On 29/09/2021 8:44 am, Falscher Bruce wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 6:07:08 AM UTC+8, dech...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/news/nsw-commits-to-halve-emissions-by-2030/ar-AAOVtOJ
>> NSW has committed to a new target to slash greenhouse emissions by 50
>> per cent by 2030, on its way to net-zero in 2050, Premier Gladys
>> Berejiklian says.
>>
> and NSW is a coal mine state ... what does Barilarlo say? Is he sitting on the fence?

Went to Cabinet from what I heard on the radio so assume he had a say.
Gladys, for all her faults, is actually leading a Coalition unlike SloMo
who is more interested in putting out spot fires in his coalition/party
than leading.

Re: NSW commits to halve emissions by 2030 while SloMo may not go to COP 26 UN Climate Change Conference

<59d7lglfbnm8hd2hjvbg7rht3rqk65jg2j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7748&group=aus.politics#7748

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: NSW commits to halve emissions by 2030 while SloMo may not go to COP 26 UN Climate Change Conference
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 10:38:47 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 29 Sep 2021 00:38 UTC

On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 09:03:13 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 29/09/2021 8:44 am, Falscher Bruce wrote:
>> On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 6:07:08 AM UTC+8, dech...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/news/nsw-commits-to-halve-emissions-by-2030/ar-AAOVtOJ
>>> NSW has committed to a new target to slash greenhouse emissions by 50
>>> per cent by 2030, on its way to net-zero in 2050, Premier Gladys
>>> Berejiklian says.
>>>
>> and NSW is a coal mine state ... what does Barilarlo say? Is he sitting on the fence?
>>

>Went to Cabinet from what I heard on the radio so assume he had a say.
>Gladys, for all her faults, is actually leading a Coalition unlike SloMo
>who is more interested in putting out spot fires in his coalition/party
>than leading.

India is the major buyer of NSW coal, although China don't directly
they do indirectly, Australia's major cash export income at present!
--
Petzl

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Re: NSW commits to halve emissions by 2030 while SloMo may not go to COP 26 UN Climate Change Conference

<sj0dvt$f5u$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7749&group=aus.politics#7749

From: new...@woa.com.au (News 2021)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
COP 26 UN Climate Change Conference
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 01:02:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: News 2021 - Wed, 29 Sep 2021 01:02 UTC

On Wed, 29 Sep 2021 09:03:13 +1000, Dechucka scribed:

> On 29/09/2021 8:44 am, Falscher Bruce wrote:
>> On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 6:07:08 AM UTC+8,
>> dech...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/news/nsw-commits-to-halve-emissions-
by-2030/ar-AAOVtOJ
>>> NSW has committed to a new target to slash greenhouse emissions by 50
>>> per cent by 2030, on its way to net-zero in 2050, Premier Gladys
>>> Berejiklian says.
>>>
>> and NSW is a coal mine state ... what does Barilarlo say? Is he sitting
>> on the fence?
>>

> Went to Cabinet from what I heard on the radio so assume he had a say.
> Gladys, for all her faults, is actually leading a Coalition unlike SloMo
> who is more interested in putting out spot fires in his coalition/party
> than leading.

Caveat; need to see the fine print with all this stuff.
They could be banking on the fact that all the coal mines will shuit
down by 2030/2050. I hear there is about eight for sale real cheap atm.
Seems coal isn't that preferrable when it comes to remediation. Or is the
Hunter Valley Mega Lakes proposal still a goer.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: NSW commits to halve emissions by 2030 while SloMo may not go to COP 26 UN Climate Change Conference