From: inva...@invalid.com (soup)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: FAOK TV streaming to the bridge please IYWBSK
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 13:02:55 +0000
 by: soup - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 13:02 UTC

I am trying (7days free) the MGM app on a Firestick.
I may subscribe as it seems to have the content I like.
However one deal breaker for me is I cannot seem to search its playlist.

As there are a gazzilion movies to watch I cannot blindly just go
through them all to find the ones I want to watch.

Does anyone know how to search this APP or is it a case on "no thanks"
from soup? I can just wait for titles to come on Prime (Amazon know
owns [well 50% of] MGM so a lot of MGM titles will appear on Prime
after a while.) but I don't want to.

Sorry to bring problems (even very minor ones) to ye shedde but I
have tried Gurgling and seem to be getting nowhere.

aus+uk / uk.rec.sheds / FAOK TV streaming to the bridge please IYWBSK