Rocksolid Light

Welcome to novaBBS (click a section below)

mail  files  register  newsreader  groups  login

Message-ID:  

Different all twisty a of in maze are you, passages little.


aus+uk / aus.legal / privacy

SubjectAuthor
* privacyMax
`* Re: privacyRod Speed
 `* Re: privacyMax
  `- Re: privacyRod Speed

1
privacy

<tk7osr$1b2$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7817&group=aus.legal#7817

  copy link   Newsgroups: aus.legal
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!ZSVyeUKPwGXyfQ0UbZznUw.user.46.165.242.91.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: max...@invalid.address (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: privacy
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 18:48:42 +1100
Organization: Aioe.org NNTP Server
Message-ID: <tk7osr$1b2$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Info: gioia.aioe.org; logging-data="1378"; posting-host="ZSVyeUKPwGXyfQ0UbZznUw.user.gioia.aioe.org"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@aioe.org";
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/102.4.1
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.9.2
 by: Max - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 07:48 UTC

If an Australian website has a 'privacy policy' which says it will not
divulge the IP address of users (except if required to police or court),
would the people who run the website get in trouble if they did in fact
divulge the IP address of a user?

Re: privacy

<op.1u7d90n6byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7818&group=aus.legal#7818

  copy link   Newsgroups: aus.legal
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!news-peer.in.tum.de!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: privacy
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2022 19:38:14 +1100
Lines: 9
Message-ID: <op.1u7d90n6byq249@pvr2.lan>
References: <tk7osr$1b2$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15; format=flowed; delsp=yes
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Trace: individual.net 4WGiecdaRLqMoWawP9yrFgckvNTH8y+VRdtIR7zUvqaHUgMBg=
Cancel-Lock: sha1:sy3dTezOBDs0LURbaylKgvQX0jI=
User-Agent: Opera Mail/1.0 (Win32)
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 08:38 UTC

Max <max@invalid.address> wrote

> If an Australian website has a 'privacy policy' which says it will not
> divulge the IP address of users (except if required to police or court),
> would the people who run the website get in trouble if they did in fact
> divulge the IP address of a user?

Why do you keep posting shit like that instead of doing your own homework,
child ?

Re: privacy

<tk993h$15su$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7819&group=aus.legal#7819

  copy link   Newsgroups: aus.legal
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!ZSVyeUKPwGXyfQ0UbZznUw.user.46.165.242.91.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: max...@invalid.address (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: privacy
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 08:31:28 +1100
Organization: Aioe.org NNTP Server
Message-ID: <tk993h$15su$1@gioia.aioe.org>
References: <tk7osr$1b2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1u7d90n6byq249@pvr2.lan>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Injection-Info: gioia.aioe.org; logging-data="38814"; posting-host="ZSVyeUKPwGXyfQ0UbZznUw.user.gioia.aioe.org"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@aioe.org";
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/102.4.1
X-Notice: Filtered by postfilter v. 0.9.2
 by: Max - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 21:31 UTC

On 6/11/2022 7:38 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@invalid.address> wrote
>
>> If an Australian website has a 'privacy policy' which says it will not
>> divulge the IP address of users (except if required to police or
>> court), would the people who run the website get in trouble if they
>> did in fact divulge the IP address of a user?
>
> Why do you keep posting shit like that instead of doing your own
> homework, child ?

Why bother doing research if someone knows the answere here?

Re: privacy

<op.1u8g3agqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7820&group=aus.legal#7820

  copy link   Newsgroups: aus.legal
Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!aioe.org!news.uzoreto.com!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: privacy
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 09:36:36 +1100
Lines: 17
Message-ID: <op.1u8g3agqbyq249@pvr2.lan>
References: <tk7osr$1b2$1@gioia.aioe.org> <op.1u7d90n6byq249@pvr2.lan>
<tk993h$15su$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15; format=flowed; delsp=yes
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Trace: individual.net RvlGaYv+Nw3BU+ZgPu0sswsMsG9ieHUT4XeG9kZxxbZR7R7r8=
Cancel-Lock: sha1:m7LOzssBEPX3xpq/7kPWr1v6xQY=
User-Agent: Opera Mail/1.0 (Win32)
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 22:36 UTC

On Mon, 07 Nov 2022 08:31:28 +1100, Max <max@invalid.address> wrote:

> On 6/11/2022 7:38 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Max <max@invalid.address> wrote
>>
>>> If an Australian website has a 'privacy policy' which says it will not
>>> divulge the IP address of users (except if required to police or
>>> court), would the people who run the website get in trouble if they
>>> did in fact divulge the IP address of a user?

>> Why do you keep posting shit like that instead of doing your own
>> homework, child ?
>
> Why bother doing research if someone knows the answere here?

Because you are sposed to be learning how to research for yourself, you
fuckwit bludger.


aus+uk / aus.legal / privacy

1
server_pubkey.txt

rocksolid light 0.9.81
clearnet tor