From: the.happ...@ntlworld.com (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: A deadly Indian takeaway
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 23:53:44 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 12 May 2021 22:53 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-57075618

<quotes>

Hospitality businesses in a town experiencing a fresh spike in Covid cases
have told of their concern as pubs and cafes prepare to open indoors.

Bolton has one of the highest instances of the Indian variant in the UK and
is seeing a particularly sharp rise in cases among unvaccinated under-25s.

Some are worried about a return to the surges seen in the area last year.

</quotes>

And so they should be. And perhaps more so this time round as Johnson has no
intention of locking down again as the mountain of bodies rises. This second
premature relaxation of lockdown is irreversible, no matter how many die.

It is ironic that the imported Indian mutation of the British mutation we
inflicted on the world, three months before we told anyone we had done that,
is taking such a toll on this country. Johnson told us our borders were
secure but we all knew that was a lie.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / A deadly Indian takeaway