From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: license
Date: 25 Apr 2023 23:39:27 GMT
 by: Xeno - Tue, 25 Apr 2023 23:39 UTC

keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote:
> On 19/04/2023 11:42 am, Xeno wrote:

>>> I though that you said that you are a programmer. You must be a piss
>>> poor one if they don't pay you enough to keep your drivers licence up
>>> to date. If you really are a programmer, how come you don't even know
>>> how to use Google instead of asking stupid questions here?
>>>
>>> For Christ's sake do not cross post between aus.cars and aus.legal,
>>> aus.cars has enough problems without letting the loonies from
>>> aus.legal in.
>>
>> Yes, wouldn't it be dreadful if the aus.cars loonies began to infest
>> aus.legal.  ;-)
>>
> Well there is only one left there now, your mates seem to have deserted you.

Remedial arithmetic classes for you. There are at least half a dozen.

____
Xeno

Re: license

<kautmsFhoddU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7860&group=aus.legal#7860

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 19:31:08 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 09:31 UTC

On 26/04/2023 9:39 am, Xeno wrote:
> keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote:

>>> Yes, wouldn't it be dreadful if the aus.cars loonies began to infest
>>> aus.legal.  ;-)
>>>
>> Well there is only one left there now, your mates seem to have deserted you.
>>

> Remedial arithmetic classes for you. There are at least half a dozen.

Sorry professor, but your theory is disproven. Clocky seem to have taken
his bat and ball and gone home in tears, felix without clocky to agree
with has gone wandering off, alvey occasionally posts the same old
message that he has for the last few years, but his heart is obviously
not in it. That leaves just you, like I said, there is only one left
there now.