From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: More proof of low intellect of Americans.
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 21:04:04 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 21:04 UTC

The U.S. is about to reach 700,000 deaths from Covid-19. This latest
milestone is different because the last 100,000 people to die passed
away months after vaccines were available to American adults.

The overwhelming majority of Americans who have died in recent months
were unvaccinated. Many of these recent deaths were preventable, as the
country offered broad access to shots. Worldwide, the U.S. has had one
of the highest recent death rates of any country with an ample supply
of vaccines.

An analysis by The New York Times shows that the people who died in the
last three and a half months, when the Delta variant was spreading
widely, were concentrated in the South, a region that has lagged in
vaccinations. Many of the deaths were reported in Florida, Mississippi,
Louisiana and Arkansas. And those who died were younger: In August,
people in every age group under 55 saw the highest death tolls of the
pandemic.

(NY Times)

Re: More proof of low intellect of Americans.

<500flg54cttbqk34lhqjek9hfunt89k1jt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7854&group=aus.politics#7854

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: More proof of low intellect of Americans.
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 07:42:52 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 21:42 UTC

On Fri, 1 Oct 2021 21:04:04 -0000, Mountain Magpie
<Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:

>The U.S. is about to reach 700,000 deaths from Covid-19. This latest
>milestone is different because the last 100,000 people to die passed
>away months after vaccines were available to American adults.
>
>The overwhelming majority of Americans who have died in recent months
>were unvaccinated. Many of these recent deaths were preventable, as the
>country offered broad access to shots. Worldwide, the U.S. has had one
>of the highest recent death rates of any country with an ample supply
>of vaccines.
>
>An analysis by The New York Times shows that the people who died in the
>last three and a half months, when the Delta variant was spreading
>widely, were concentrated in the South, a region that has lagged in
>vaccinations. Many of the deaths were reported in Florida, Mississippi,
>Louisiana and Arkansas. And those who died were younger: In August,
>people in every age group under 55 saw the highest death tolls of the
>pandemic.
>
>(NY Lies)

Hows Singapore doing with over 80% of it's people Pfizer vaccinated?
<https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/article/3150929/singapores-coronavirus-cases-could-reach-10000-day-next-two-weeks>
https://is.gd/tzgfkx
A leading Singapore-based infectious diseases modelling expert has
suggested the country’s Covid-19 cases could reach 10,000 a day in two
weeks if the current pace of infections continues, while questions
mount over whether mass testing of asymptomatic patients is doing more
harm than good.
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Re: More proof of low intellect of Americans.

<WdM5J.587492$adE9.423038@fx14.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7861&group=aus.politics#7861

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 22:47:18 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 22:47 UTC

Petz

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /

/and manually snip Petz crap/
>... mass testing of asymptomatic patients is doing more harm
> than good.

Yay, That Trumpist nonsense again!
How on earth could testing harm people? What a fucking scientific-
illiterate moronism.
Political embarrassment caused by politically non-compliant infection
rates' stats has nothing to do with the science of epidemiology nor the
disease itself.

Singapore has opened up too soon blindly trusting that 80% vaccination
rate alone could get rid of COVID for good. That is not the scientific
consensus on spread of this virus.
A bad omen for NSW if we do the same.

~~~
~~~
Busting Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> MAGA

Mental Absurdity Garbage Acceptance --- the perfect meme for you, Petz
dear!
Fully descriptive of your intentions.

> Mark Latham has ...

....been (and still is) an anger management failure basket case w/o any
real ideology or self-discipline beyond limitless narcissism and
opportunism. He is as meaningless as his pathetic tilt at becoming a
relevant far right shock jock.

> Voting Coalition, ...

....and...

> ... One Nation is like eating shit because you ...

....hate your socially responsible fellow citizens.
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ crazies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: More proof of low intellect of Americans.

<sj84r6$vjh$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7868&group=aus.politics#7868

From: liber...@closet.org (Wladziu Valentino Liberace)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 07:15:48 +0800
 by: Wladziu Valentino Li - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 23:15 UTC

Ördög, the real Devil wrote:

> Singapore has opened up too soon blindly trusting that 80% vaccination
> rate alone could get rid of COVID for good. That is not the scientific
> consensus on spread of this virus.
> A bad omen for NSW if we do the same.

A better role model would be Portugal. They acheived 84% of *total*
population, meaning almost 100% of adults are innoculated. The death
rate (7-day mean) is down to 7, which would mean 17 or 18 in Oz.
Fortunately anti-vax fools are tiny minority, and they do not have
scumbags like Craig Kelly or Pauline Hanson politicizing the vaccine
program.

Re: More proof of low intellect of Americans.

<pj6flg10gh8f7hvbki4qt5pb98qsk885n1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7872&group=aus.politics#7872

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 09:37:21 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 23:37 UTC

On Sat, 2 Oct 2021 07:15:48 +0800, Wladziu Valentino Liberace
<liberace@closet.org> wrote:

>Ördög, the real Devil wrote:
>>
>> Singapore has opened up too soon blindly trusting that 80% vaccination
>> rate alone could get rid of COVID for good. That is not the scientific
>> consensus on spread of this virus.
>> A bad omen for NSW if we do the same.
>
>A better role model would be Portugal. They acheived 84% of *total*
>population, meaning almost 100% of adults are innoculated. The death
>rate (7-day mean) is down to 7, which would mean 17 or 18 in Oz.
>Fortunately anti-vax fools are tiny minority, and they do not have
>scumbags like Craig Kelly or Pauline Hanson politicizing the vaccine
>program.

Singapore has near same population as Sydney.
Portugal early in year was 10,000 a day
Probably a combined case of herd immunity and vaccines cutting in,
Sweden similar.
--
Petzl
https://youtu.be/fa8hP6DEcD4?t=390

The same is happening now in Joe Biden's America and worse

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: More proof of low intellect of Americans.