Accent on helpful side of your nature. Drain the moat.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?

SubjectAuthor
* Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?Petzl
`* Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?Rod Speed
 `* Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?Petzl
  `* Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?Rod Speed
   `* Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?Petzl
    `* Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?Rod Speed
     `* Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?Petzl
      `* Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?Rod Speed
       `- Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?Petzl

1
Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?

<77ag5ihs70cq2g08g1n4i2347fql75tggv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7877&group=aus.legal#7877

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 08:45:39 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 7 May 2023 22:45 UTC

Sir Winston Churchill once said
The Monarchy is important, not for the power it wields, but for the
power it denies others.
The Australian Court crest to be displayed in all court rooms at the
head of the courts Christian judge,
(without this "badge" of authority the court has no jurisdiction)
"Dieu et mon droit" God is my legal right (old French)
Not
"God and my right " (modern French)
<https://www.yourdictionary.com/droit>

The Original Shield of authority in NSW Supreme court (now removed)?
https://ibb.co/rGQKv2S

The requirement of judges, upon their appointment, to swear not only
the oath of allegiance, but to also take the judicial oath of office
to ‘well and truly serve our Sovereign Lord King Charles the Third’
and to do right to all manner of people according to law. Thirdly, it
is personified in the practice of bowing when in the presence of a
judge in court. For it is not to the judge that one bows but rather to
the armorial bearings which hang directly above the judge, which in
turn symbolise ‘the authority of the Crown as the source of justice.
--
Petzl
Our parliaments need to obey our Constitutions,
"Dieu et mon droit" God is my legal right

Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?

<op.14ljv0f3byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7879&group=aus.legal#7879

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 09:08:14 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 7 May 2023 23:08 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> Sir Winston Churchill once said
> The Monarchy is important, not for the power it wields, but for the
> power it denies others.

That was always mindless bullshit.

> The Australian Court crest to be displayed in all court rooms at the
> head of the courts Christian judge,
> (without this "badge" of authority the court has no jurisdiction)

BULLSHIT.

> "Dieu et mon droit" God is my legal right (old French)
> Not
> "God and my right " (modern French)
> <https://www.yourdictionary.com/droit>

> The Original Shield of authority in NSW Supreme court (now removed)?
> https://ibb.co/rGQKv2S

> The requirement of judges, upon their appointment, to swear not only
> the oath of allegiance, but to also take the judicial oath of office
> to ‘well and truly serve our Sovereign Lord King Charles the Third’
> and to do right to all manner of people according to law.

Bullshit.

> Thirdly, it
> is personified in the practice of bowing when in the presence of a
> judge in court.

Bullshit. And that doesnt happen anymore.

> For it is not to the judge that one bows but rather to
> the armorial bearings which hang directly above the judge, which in
> turn symbolise ‘the authority of the Crown as the source of justice.

Bullshit.

Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?

<ngdg5i1othe55p28eh4a9u6uptrb88o0f2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7880&group=aus.legal#7880

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 09:44:18 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 7 May 2023 23:44 UTC

On Mon, 08 May 2023 09:08:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> Sir Winston Churchill once said
>> The Monarchy is important, not for the power it wields, but for the
>> power it denies others.
>
>That was always mindless bullshit.
>
>> The Australian Court crest to be displayed in all court rooms at the
>> head of the courts Christian judge,
>> (without this "badge" of authority the court has no jurisdiction)
>
>BULLSHIT.
>
>> "Dieu et mon droit" God is my legal right (old French)
>> Not
>> "God and my right " (modern French)
>> <https://www.yourdictionary.com/droit>
>
>> The Original Shield of authority in NSW Supreme court (now removed)?
>> https://ibb.co/rGQKv2S
>
>> The requirement of judges, upon their appointment, to swear not only
>> the oath of allegiance, but to also take the judicial oath of office
>> to ‘well and truly serve our Sovereign Lord King Charles the Third’
>> and to do right to all manner of people according to law.
>
>Bullshit.
>
>> Thirdly, it
>> is personified in the practice of bowing when in the presence of a
>> judge in court.
>
>Bullshit. And that doesnt happen anymore.
>
>> For it is not to the judge that one bows but rather to
>> the armorial bearings which hang directly above the judge, which in
>> turn symbolise ‘the authority of the Crown as the source of justice.
>
>Bullshit.

We will see?
Probably start screening all Judges who are Christian and culling
those who are not?
The above is repeated in this article
<https://bn.nswbar.asn.au/article/it-has-been-an-honour-to-serve-as-the-queens-judges1-legal-worlds-reaction-to-the-queens-death-and-impact-of-the-demise-of-the-crown-on-the-courts-and-legal-profession>
https://tinyurl.com/2mc74g9c
'It has been an honour to serve as the Queen’s Judges' Legal world’s
reaction to the Queen’s death and impact of the demise of the Crown on
the Courts and Legal Profession
--
Petzl
According to our law, all our legislation and its administration is to
be interpreted in accordance with the Ten Commandments and the Bible.
This excludes non-Christians from political input. Clearly, those who
now have most influence in this country are people with no love for
Jesus Christ, or the Holy Bible.

Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?

<op.14ln50c8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7881&group=aus.legal#7881

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 10:40:38 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 8 May 2023 00:40 UTC

On Mon, 08 May 2023 09:44:18 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 08 May 2023 09:08:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>
>>> Sir Winston Churchill once said
>>> The Monarchy is important, not for the power it wields, but for the
>>> power it denies others.
>>
>> That was always mindless bullshit.
>>
>>> The Australian Court crest to be displayed in all court rooms at the
>>> head of the courts Christian judge,
>>> (without this "badge" of authority the court has no jurisdiction)
>>
>> BULLSHIT.
>>
>>> "Dieu et mon droit" God is my legal right (old French)
>>> Not
>>> "God and my right " (modern French)
>>> <https://www.yourdictionary.com/droit>
>>
>>> The Original Shield of authority in NSW Supreme court (now removed)?
>>> https://ibb.co/rGQKv2S
>>
>>> The requirement of judges, upon their appointment, to swear not only
>>> the oath of allegiance, but to also take the judicial oath of office
>>> to ‘well and truly serve our Sovereign Lord King Charles the Third’
>>> and to do right to all manner of people according to law.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
>>> Thirdly, it
>>> is personified in the practice of bowing when in the presence of a
>>> judge in court.
>>
>> Bullshit. And that doesnt happen anymore.
>>
>>> For it is not to the judge that one bows but rather to
>>> the armorial bearings which hang directly above the judge, which in
>>> turn symbolise ‘the authority of the Crown as the source of justice.
>>
>> Bullshit.

> We will see?

Nope, we have already seen. If they were going to see
them fart around like that, they would have done that
when Liz died because big ears became king immediately.
The coronation was just an expensive stunt.

> Probably start screening all Judges who are Christian and culling
> those who are not?

Just other of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

> The above is repeated in this article
> <https://bn.nswbar.asn.au/article/it-has-been-an-honour-to-serve-as-the-queens-judges1-legal-worlds-reaction-to-the-queens-death-and-impact-of-the-demise-of-the-crown-on-the-courts-and-legal-profession>
> https://tinyurl.com/2mc74g9c

Just because some fool claims something...

> 'It has been an honour to serve as the Queen’s Judges' Legal world’s
> reaction to the Queen’s death and impact of the demise of the Crown on
> the Courts and Legal Profession

Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?

<vlhg5i57put80pldlr8970pjdf23a6liv1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7882&group=aus.legal#7882

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 11:07:23 +1000
 by: Petzl - Mon, 8 May 2023 01:07 UTC

On Mon, 08 May 2023 10:40:38 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 08 May 2023 09:44:18 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 08 May 2023 09:08:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> That was always mindless bullshit.

>>> BULLSHIT.

>>> Bullshit.

>>> Bullshit. And that doesnt happen anymore.

>>> Bullshit.
>
>> We will see?
>
>Nope, we have already seen. If they were going to see
>them fart around like that, they would have done that
>when Liz died because big ears became king immediately.
>The coronation was just an expensive stunt.

"Sovereign Lord King Charles the Third" only received that title this
weekend, As Prince Charles it is believed he had Gough Whitlam's
parliament deservedly sacked for treason.
We now have a Male King and Queen.

>> Probably start screening all Judges who are Christian and culling
>> those who are not?
>
>Just other of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

Should never have been allowed to be Judges in first place, ignoring
the Australian constitution is also treason!

>> The above is repeated in this article
>> <https://bn.nswbar.asn.au/article/it-has-been-an-honour-to-serve-as-the-queens-judges1-legal-worlds-reaction-to-the-queens-death-and-impact-of-the-demise-of-the-crown-on-the-courts-and-legal-profession>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2mc74g9c
>
>Just because some fool claims something...
>
>> 'It has been an honour to serve as the Queen’s Judges' Legal world’s
>> reaction to the Queen’s death and impact of the demise of the Crown on
>> the Courts and Legal Profession

I smell fear in "our" present anti-Christ Justice System!
Judges only hold office at the Sovereign’s pleasure.
There have been many examples of judges being removed from office for
deciding cases in a manner not in accord with the wishes of the
incumbent monarch.
Hopefully Australia will return to the status quo!

As "our" Christian constitution has never been enacted that is the law
Australia and it's colonies still have.It's the law of England "we"
bought with us

Since High Treason was, and arguably remains, the most serious capital
crime, testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act was required
to convict, and the punishment in the Eighteenth century was severe.
Blackstone states that "the punishment of high treason in general is
very solemn and terrible":

1. That the offender be drawn to the gallows, and not be carried or
walk: though usually (by connivance length ripened by humanity into
law) a sledge or hurdle is allowed, to preserve the offender from the
extreme torment of being dragged on the ground or pavement

2. That he be hanged by the neck and then cut down alive

3. That his entrails be taken out and burned, while he is yet alive

4. That his head be cut off

5. That his body be divided in four parts

6. That his head and quarters be at the king's disposal.

The punishment did not end with the personal suffering of the
offender; the punishment extended to his or her family. The law states
that a person who is found guilty of treason must also undergo
"forfeiture" and "corruption of blood." In forfeiture, the person is
forced to give all their lands and property to the state. Corruption
of blood prevents the person's immediate family and hereditary heirs
from owning property or conducting business-- in effect ruining the
offender's family forever.

But the punishment of treasonous women is similar, yet different from
men. "For as the decency due to the sex forbids the exposing and
publicly mangling their bodies, their sentence (which it to the full
as terrible to sensation as the other) is to be drawn to the gallows,
and there to be burned alive" .

--
Petzl
It's not now taught in school, but Australia's Constitutional Monarchy

Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?

<op.14l1mhcubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7883&group=aus.legal#7883

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 15:31:19 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 8 May 2023 05:31 UTC

On Mon, 08 May 2023 11:07:23 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 08 May 2023 10:40:38 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 08 May 2023 09:44:18 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> We will see?
>>
>> Nope, we have already seen. If they were going to see
>> them fart around like that, they would have done that
>> when Liz died because big ears became king immediately.
>> The coronation was just an expensive stunt.

> "Sovereign Lord King Charles the Third" only received that title this
> weekend,

He became king automatically when Liz died.

> As Prince Charles it is believed he had Gough Whitlam's
> parliament deservedly sacked for treason.

Only pig ignorant fools believe that.

> We now have a Male King and Queen.

The only thing that changed is that Camilla used to be the consort
and is now a queen.

>>> Probably start screening all Judges who are Christian and culling
>>> those who are not?
>>
>> Just other of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

> Should never have been allowed to be Judges in first place, ignoring
> the Australian constitution

In fact the constitution says nothing like that
and sect 116 actually says the exact opposit.

> is also treason!

Nope. Just unconstitutional.

>>> The above is repeated in this article
>>> <https://bn.nswbar.asn.au/article/it-has-been-an-honour-to-serve-as-the-queens-judges1-legal-worlds-reaction-to-the-queens-death-and-impact-of-the-demise-of-the-crown-on-the-courts-and-legal-profession>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2mc74g9c
>>
>> Just because some fool claims something...
>>
>>> 'It has been an honour to serve as the Queen’s Judges' Legal world’s
>>> reaction to the Queen’s death and impact of the demise of the Crown on
>>> the Courts and Legal Profession

> I smell fear in "our" present anti-Christ Justice System!

Because you are drug crazed and drunk, again.

> Judges only hold office at the Sovereign’s pleasure.

Wrong, as always.

> There have been many examples of judges being removed from office for
> deciding cases in a manner not in accord with the wishes of the
> incumbent monarch.

Bullshit.

> Hopefully Australia will return to the status quo!

No chance.

> As "our" Christian constitution

No such animal.

> has never been enacted that is the law

Bullshit.

> Australia and it's colonies still have.It's the law of England "we"
> bought with us

We dont even allow appeals to the poms anymoe.

> Since High Treason was, and arguably remains,

No it doesnt.

? the most serious capital
> crime, testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act was required
> to convict, and the punishment in the Eighteenth century was severe.
> Blackstone states that "the punishment of high treason in general is
> very solemn and terrible":

> 1. That the offender be drawn to the gallows, and not be carried or
> walk: though usually (by connivance length ripened by humanity into
> law) a sledge or hurdle is allowed, to preserve the offender from the
> extreme torment of being dragged on the ground or pavement
>
> 2. That he be hanged by the neck and then cut down alive
>
> 3. That his entrails be taken out and burned, while he is yet alive
>
> 4. That his head be cut off
>
> 5. That his body be divided in four parts
>
> 6. That his head and quarters be at the king's disposal.

Never been the case here. We dont even shoot military deserters.

And even you should have noticed that even the poms
don't have the death penalty for anything anymore.

> The punishment did not end with the personal suffering of the
> offender; the punishment extended to his or her family. The law states
> that a person who is found guilty of treason must also undergo
> "forfeiture" and "corruption of blood." In forfeiture, the person is
> forced to give all their lands and property to the state. Corruption
> of blood prevents the person's immediate family and hereditary heirs
> from owning property or conducting business-- in effect ruining the
> offender's family forever.

Long gone even in pomland and never applied here.

> But the punishment of treasonous women is similar, yet different from
> men. "For as the decency due to the sex forbids the exposing and
> publicly mangling their bodies, their sentence (which it to the full
> as terrible to sensation as the other) is to be drawn to the gallows,
> and there to be burned alive" .

Long gone even in pomland and never applied here.

Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?

<djeh5it1cgp06t1tnrsgk4ksgmvugarh46@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7884&group=aus.legal#7884

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 19:18:31 +1000
 by: Petzl - Mon, 8 May 2023 09:18 UTC

On Mon, 08 May 2023 15:31:19 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
snip
>>> Nope, we have already seen. If they were going to see
>>> them fart around like that, they would have done that
>>> when Liz died because big ears became king immediately.
>>> The coronation was just an expensive stunt.
>
>> "Sovereign Lord King Charles the Third" only received that title this
>> weekend,
>
>He became king automatically when Liz died.

At what age was Queen Elizabeth II crowned Queen of England.
25 ???
Correct answer 27
King George died in 1952
Reality her CORENATION was delayed almost a year and a half making
her 27
Queen Elizabeth II was crowned on 2 June, 1953

>> As Prince Charles it is believed he had Gough Whitlam's
>> parliament deservedly sacked for treason.
>
>Only pig ignorant fools believe that.

Don't matter what YOU believe, that's what happened

>> We now have a Male King and Queen.
>
>The only thing that changed is that Camilla used to be the consort
>and is now a queen.

>>> Just other of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.
>
>> Should never have been allowed to be Judges in first place, ignoring
>> the Australian constitution
>
>In fact the constitution says nothing like that
>and sect 116 actually says the exact opposit.

Learn to read
S116 only applies to the Feds
It's not now taught in school, but Australia's Constitutional Monarchy
places us under God - the Christian God, whose compound redemptive
Name is Lord Jesus Christ. Following the opening words to our
Constitution,
"Whereas the people of...", comes the clause:
"...humbly relying on the blessing of Almighty God..."

>> is also treason!
>
>Nope. Just unconstitutional.

Deliberately ignoring the Constitution is treason!

>>> Just because some fool claims something...

>> I smell fear in "our" present anti-Christ Justice System!
>
>Because you are drug crazed and drunk, again.

Nope the fact they are cringing about our "Sovereign Lord King Charles
the Third" means a lot can change but will it?

>> Judges only hold office at the Sovereign’s pleasure.
>
>Wrong, as always.

nope

>> There have been many examples of judges being removed from office for
>> deciding cases in a manner not in accord with the wishes of the
>> incumbent monarch.
>
>Bullshit.

Started to peter off in 19th century, but still within probability.

>> Hopefully Australia will return to the status quo!
>
>No chance.

Most in our Courts and Parliament are farm animals,
Only a few Christian which is unconstitutional.

>> As "our" Christian constitution
>
>No such animal.
>
>> has never been enacted that is the law
>
>Bullshit.

The opening words to our Constitution,
"Whereas the people of...", comes the clause:
"...humbly relying on the blessing of Almighty God..."
The God refereed to is the one in the last book of our bible.
The new testament

>> Australia and it's colonies still have.It's the law of England "we"
>> bought with us
>
>We dont even allow appeals to the poms anymoe.

It's still the law we bought over

Snip old school
--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.

Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?

<op.14mdsxqbbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7885&group=aus.legal#7885

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 19:54:23 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 8 May 2023 09:54 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> "Sovereign Lord King Charles the Third" only received that title this
>>> weekend,

>> He became king automatically when Liz died.

> At what age was Queen Elizabeth II crowned Queen of England.

She became queen immediately when her dad died.

> 25 ???
> Correct answer 27

Wrong, as always.

> King George died in 1952
> Reality her CORENATION was delayed almost a year and a half making
> her 27
> Queen Elizabeth II was crowned on 2 June, 1953

She became queen immediately when her dad died.

>>> As Prince Charles it is believed he had Gough Whitlam's
>>> parliament deservedly sacked for treason.

>> Only pig ignorant fools believe that.

> Don't matter what YOU believe, that's what happened

Bullshit.

>>> We now have a Male King and Queen.

>> The only thing that changed is that Camilla used to be the consort
>> and is now a queen.

>>> Should never have been allowed to be Judges in first place, ignoring
>>> the Australian constitution

>> In fact the constitution says nothing like that
>> and sect 116 actually says the exact opposit.

> Learn to read
> S116 only applies to the Feds

No where is there any law that says that judges can only be xtians.

And that is why plenty have never been

> It's not now taught in school, but Australia's Constitutional Monarchy
> places us under God - the Christian God, whose compound redemptive
> Name is Lord Jesus Christ.

Just another stupid god botherer lie.

> Following the opening words to our
> Constitution,
> "Whereas the people of...", comes the clause:
> "...humbly relying on the blessing of Almighty God..."

Which you have just stupidly claimed only applys to the feds.

You can't even manage a consistent line in mindless bullshit.

>>> is also treason!

>> Nope. Just unconstitutional.

> Deliberately ignoring the Constitution is treason!

Nope. Just unconstitutional.

Which you have just stupidly claimed only applys to the feds.

You can't even manage a consistent line in mindless bullshit.

>>> I smell fear in "our" present anti-Christ Justice System!
>>
>> Because you are drug crazed and drunk, again.

> Nope the fact they are cringing about our "Sovereign Lord King Charles
> the Third" means a lot can change but will it?

Already has.

>>> Judges only hold office at the Sovereign’s pleasure.

>> Wrong, as always.

> nope

Fraid so.

>>> There have been many examples of judges being removed from office for
>>> deciding cases in a manner not in accord with the wishes of the
>>> incumbent monarch.

>> Bullshit.

> Started to peter off in 19th century, but still within probability.

Nope. Hasnt happened for centurys.

>>> Hopefully Australia will return to the status quo!

>> No chance.

> Most in our Courts and Parliament are farm animals,

And you get to like that or lump it.

> Only a few Christian

And you get to like that or lump it.

> which is unconstitutional.

Which you have just stupidly claimed only applys to the feds.

You can't even manage a consistent line in mindless bullshit.

>>> As "our" Christian constitution
>>
>> No such animal.
>>
>>> has never been enacted that is the law
>>
>> Bullshit.

> The opening words to our Constitution,
> "Whereas the people of...", comes the clause:
> "...humbly relying on the blessing of Almighty God..."
> The God refereed to is the one in the last book of our bible.
> The new testament

Which you have just stupidly claimed only applys to the feds.

You can't even manage a consistent line in mindless bullshit.

>>> Australia and it's colonies still have.It's the law of England "we"
>>> bought with us
>>
>> We dont even allow appeals to the poms anymoe.
>>
> It's still the law we bought over

Nope, dope.

Re: Will Judges have to renew thier oath to King Charles III?

<crlh5i99v3v17clm4dihuku08d9b1irtvc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7886&group=aus.legal#7886

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 21:09:24 +1000
 by: Petzl - Mon, 8 May 2023 11:09 UTC

On Mon, 08 May 2023 19:54:23 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
snip
>> King George died in 1952
>> Reality her CORENATION was delayed almost a year and a half making
>> her 27
>> Queen Elizabeth II was crowned on 2 June, 1953
>
>She became queen immediately when her dad died.

>>> Only pig ignorant fools believe that.
>
>> Don't matter what YOU believe, that's what happened
>
>Bullshit.
And snip
Rod To be truly fluent in English, you must know your shits
Shits
Dogshit - Very poor quality,
Bullshit - Not true,
Horseshit - Nonsense,
Apeshit - Rambunctious,
Batshit - Insane,
Chickenshit cowards,
Ratshit - poor quality,
No shit - Obviously,
Holy shit - mind blowing/unbelievable,
Hot shit - very good,
Dipshit - a total dumbass,
Tuff shit - Take it or leave it,.
Jack shit - nothing,
The shit - perfection

--
Petzl
There are none so blind as those who will not see