When the ax entered the forest, the trees said, "The handle is one of us!" -- Turkish proverb

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Driver arrested after collision with cyclist in Bicester

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Driver arrested after collision with cyclist in BicesterMike Collins
+- Re: Driver arrested after collision with cyclist in BicesterSpike
+- Re: Driver arrested after collision with cyclist in BicesterSpike
`- Re: Driver arrested after collision with cyclist in BicesterJNugent

1
Re: Driver arrested after collision with cyclist in Bicester

<98865f47-7e52-4631-a8a4-c39aa82c217cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7797&group=uk.rec.cycling#7797

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 13:29:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Driver arrested after collision with cyclist in Bicester
From: cmike8...@gmail.com (Mike Collins)
 by: Mike Collins - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 20:29 UTC

On Sunday, 3 April 2022 at 19:34:54 UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 7:17:08 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
> > On Sunday, 3 April 2022 at 11:11:22 UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Officers from Thames Valley Police's Roads Policing Unit arrested a driver on Saturday night (April 2), who returned a positive DrugWipe test following a collision. The incident, which occurred in Bicester at around 10:30pm saw the driver collide with a pedal cyclist.
> > >
> > > The cyclist is currently in hospital awaiting an assessment.
> > >
> > > According to UKDrugTesting, DrugWipe is a drug testing kit made by Securetec that the police use at the roadside. Initially, the police use the tests to screen for cannabis and cocaine.
> > >
> > > If they suspect other drugs have been used they may take the driver to the police station for further tests. A positive result on the roadside drug test will result in the driver being taken to the police station for a blood test.
> > >
> > > https://www.oxfordshirelive.co.uk/news/oxfordshire-news/driver-arrested-after-collision-cyclist-6899325
> > More proof we need to legalise cannabis.
> He might have failed due to cocaine - we don't know yet.

So we open clinics where such people can get a fix of un adulterated drugs administered by trained professional under sterile conditioned. The current 'war on drugs' costs the tax payer far more. Evidence from Portugal has shown this to reduce the number of drug addicts. Mexican drug cartels have admitted legal cannabis in the US has put them out of business.

Re: Driver arrested after collision with cyclist in Bicester

<t2ebf2$1iuk$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7802&group=uk.rec.cycling#7802

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 08:49:38 +0000
 by: Spike - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 08:49 UTC

On 03/04/2022 20:29, Mike Collins wrote:

> So we open clinics where such people can get a fix of un adulterated drugs administered by trained professional under sterile conditioned. The current 'war on drugs' costs the tax payer far more. Evidence from Portugal has shown this to reduce the number of drug addicts. Mexican drug cartels have admitted legal cannabis in the US has put them out of business.

ISTR a warlord in the Golden Triangle offered the US to take over all
opium production in the area, and sell it to the US, thus giving a
guaranteed supply that they could distribute as they wished, de facto
giving them control over a large part of the world's supply at the time.

The US response to the warlord was to terminate him with extreme prejudice.

--
Spike

Re: Driver arrested after collision with cyclist in Bicester

<t2eskf$1p3$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7824&group=uk.rec.cycling#7824

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 13:42:39 +0000
 by: Spike - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 13:42 UTC

On 04/04/2022 10:23, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 9:29:38 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:

>> So we open clinics where such people can get a fix of un adulterated drugs administered by trained professional under sterile conditioned.

> I was on Fentanyl for a year - put me down for 50ug. :-)

I put you down as slightly unbalanced.

--
Spike

Re: Driver arrested after collision with cyclist in Bicester

<jb2o9vF3eveU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7879&group=uk.rec.cycling#7879

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 12:42:55 +0100
 by: JNugent - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 11:42 UTC

On 05/04/2022 11:00 am, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Monday, April 4, 2022 at 5:06:17 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> I was on Fentanyl for a year - put me down for 50ug. :-)

>> Scrub that - it took me 6 weeks to get off and it was hell on wheels.
>> 100 times more powerful than morphine.

> I was on Oxycontin as well - they were like sweets in comparison.

I have never taken an illegal or addictive drug in my life.

Not once.

It is obvious that our backgrounds are very dissimilar.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Driver arrested after collision with cyclist in Bicester