Smoking is the leading cause of statistics.

aus+uk / uk.d-i-y / Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather than the native-born?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners,Nomen Nescio
`* Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners,Vir Campestris
 `* Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners,The Natural Philosopher
  `* Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners,John Rumm
   `* Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners,Vir Campestris
    +* Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners,The Natural Philosopher
    |`* Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather thanTim Streater
    | +* Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather thancharles
    | |`- Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather thanTim Streater
    | `- Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners,The Natural Philosopher
    `* Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners,alan_m
     `- Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather thanTim Streater

1
Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather than the native-born?

<a5e27086e1acbf5bbc724a3fa9e4df4f@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=79761&group=uk.d-i-y#79761

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners,
rather than the native-born?
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 20:08:00 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 30 Nov 2022 19:08 UTC

On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 08:20:51 +0000, "Jim gm4dhj ..." <kinvig.netta@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>..........because they come from black countries where the natives are
>mostly feral, lawless parasites who feel they are entitled to an
>unearned share of other countries wealth and public services

You mean: the bastard "race" that is breeding like bacteria from eastern Europe!!

Every ukrainian is costing the UK taxpayer £40,000 per month. These genetic vermin have 20 per family.
That is £800,000 per month!!
These genetic scum are destroying the West and the planet.
Gas chambers for real, no matter how far related.
That includes anyone who supports them.

Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather than the native-born?

<tmklk2$3uop9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=80339&group=uk.d-i-y#80339

From: vir.camp...@invalid.invalid (Vir Campestris)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
rather than the native-born?
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 11:45:06 +0000
 by: Vir Campestris - Mon, 5 Dec 2022 11:45 UTC

On 30/11/2022 19:08, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> You mean: the bastard "race" that is breeding like bacteria from eastern Europe!!
>
> Every ukrainian is costing the UK taxpayer £40,000 per month. These genetic vermin have 20 per family.
> That is £800,000 per month!!
> These genetic scum are destroying the West and the planet.
> Gas chambers for real, no matter how far related.
> That includes anyone who supports them.

All the Ukrainians I know are hard working and keen to make more of
themselves. Despite the best efforts of Russia. And they don't have
bigger families than anyone else. I bet you don't have a source for
those numbers.

Andy

Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather than the native-born?

<tmkm84$3uqdt$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=80344&group=uk.d-i-y#80344

From: tnp...@invalid.invalid (The Natural Philosopher)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
rather than the native-born?
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 11:55:48 +0000
 by: The Natural Philosop - Mon, 5 Dec 2022 11:55 UTC

On 05/12/2022 11:45, Vir Campestris wrote:
> On 30/11/2022 19:08, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> You mean: the bastard "race" that is breeding like bacteria from
>> eastern Europe!!
>>
>> Every ukrainian is costing the UK taxpayer £40,000 per month. These
>> genetic vermin have 20 per family.
>> That is £800,000 per month!!
>> These genetic scum are destroying the West and the planet.
>> Gas chambers for real, no matter how far related.
>> That includes anyone who supports them.
>
> All the Ukrainians I know are hard working and keen to make more of
> themselves. Despite the best efforts of Russia. And they don't have
> bigger families than anyone else. I bet you don't have a source for
> those numbers.
>
> Andy

Oh ignore the Troll - he's just a western hating Marxist useful idiot.

--
“Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.”

H.L. Mencken, A Mencken Chrestomathy

Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather than the native-born?

<tml8bh$6hu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=80381&group=uk.d-i-y#80381

From: see.my.s...@nowhere.null (John Rumm)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
rather than the native-born?
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 17:04:48 +0000
 by: John Rumm - Mon, 5 Dec 2022 17:04 UTC

> On 05/12/2022 11:45, Vir Campestris wrote:
>> On 30/11/2022 19:08, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>>> You mean: the bastard "race" that is breeding like bacteria from
>>> eastern Europe!!
>>>
>>> Every ukrainian is costing the UK taxpayer £40,000 per month. These
>>> genetic vermin have 20 per family.
>>> That is £800,000 per month!!
>>> These genetic scum are destroying the West and the planet.
>>> Gas chambers for real, no matter how far related.
>>> That includes anyone who supports them.
>>
>> All the Ukrainians I know are hard working and keen to make more of
>> themselves. Despite the best efforts of Russia. And they don't have
>> bigger families than anyone else. I bet you don't have a source for
>> those numbers.
>>
>> Andy
>
> Oh ignore the Troll - he's just a western hating Marxist useful idiot.

Yup, this will get rid of the wankstain:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Newsgroup_access_tips#Blocking_anonymous_remailers

--
Cheers,

John.

Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather than the native-born?

<tncf7n$2pa7m$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=81365&group=uk.d-i-y#81365

From: vir.camp...@invalid.invalid (Vir Campestris)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
rather than the native-born?
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 12:23:19 +0000
 by: Vir Campestris - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 12:23 UTC

On 05/12/2022 17:04, John Rumm wrote:
> On 05/12/2022 11:55, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

>>> All the Ukrainians I know are hard working and keen to make more of
>>> themselves. Despite the best efforts of Russia. And they don't have
>>> bigger families than anyone else. I bet you don't have a source for
>>> those numbers.
>>>
>>> Andy
>>
>> Oh ignore the Troll - he's just a western hating Marxist useful idiot.
>
> Yup, this will get rid of the wankstain:
>
> http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Newsgroup_access_tips#Blocking_anonymous_remailers

I've rules to block various people. He hasn't qualified. Yet.

His lack of response is enough to prove my point.

But TNP, what makes him a _useful_ idiot?

Andy

Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather than the native-born?

<tnchqm$2q148$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=81372&group=uk.d-i-y#81372

From: tnp...@invalid.invalid (The Natural Philosopher)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
rather than the native-born?
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 13:07:34 +0000
 by: The Natural Philosop - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 13:07 UTC

On 14/12/2022 12:23, Vir Campestris wrote:
> On 05/12/2022 17:04, John Rumm wrote:

>>> Oh ignore the Troll - he's just a western hating Marxist useful idiot.
>>
>> Yup, this will get rid of the wankstain:
>>
>> http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Newsgroup_access_tips#Blocking_anonymous_remailers
>>
> I've rules to block various people. He hasn't qualified. Yet.
>
> His lack of response is enough to prove my point.
>
> But TNP, what makes him a _useful_ idiot?

Ask the Kremlin.

They fund most of the Left here today, on the basis that communism
destroys nations, and if ours were destroyed, that's one less they have
to fight to satisfy their imperial ambitions..

--
The lifetime of any political organisation is about three years before
its been subverted by the people it tried to warn you about.

Anon.

Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather than the native-born?

<jvu5oiFt0mgU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=81378&group=uk.d-i-y#81378

From: timstrea...@greenbee.net (Tim Streater)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather than the native-born?
Date: 14 Dec 2022 14:43:30 GMT
 by: Tim Streater - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 14:43 UTC

On 14 Dec 2022 at 13:07:34 GMT, "The Natural Philosopher"
<tnp@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On 14/12/2022 12:23, Vir Campestris wrote:

>>> Yup, this will get rid of the wankstain:
>>>
>>> http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Newsgroup_access_tips#Blocking_anonymous_remailers
>>>
>> I've rules to block various people. He hasn't qualified. Yet.
>>
>> His lack of response is enough to prove my point.
>>
>> But TNP, what makes him a _useful_ idiot?
>>
> Ask the Kremlin.
>
> They fund most of the Left here today, on the basis that communism
> destroys nations, and if ours were destroyed, that's one less they have
> to fight to satisfy their imperial ambitions..

"Useful idiots" - it's how Stalin described all the naive western lefties who
thought, in the 1930s etc, that communism was the future. Some of them even
went to Russia where they were shown around selected places and came back home
saying as to how they'd "seen the future - and it works!". Not shown the
gulags and prisons, of course, as described in any history of the times, along
with the Stalinist purges.

--
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend.... if you have one." - GB Shaw to Churchill. "Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second... if there is one." - Winston Churchill, in response.

Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather than the native-born?

<5a56b884c4charles@candehope.me.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=81380&group=uk.d-i-y#81380

From: char...@candehope.me.uk (charles)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 15:18:18 +0000 (GMT)
 by: charles - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 15:18 UTC

In article <jvu5oiFt0mgU1@mid.individual.net>, Tim Streater
<timstreater@greenbee.net> wrote:

> "Useful idiots" - it's how Stalin described all the naive western lefties
> who thought, in the 1930s etc, that communism was the future. Some of
> them even went to Russia where they were shown around selected places and
> came back home saying as to how they'd "seen the future - and it works!".
> Not shown the gulags and prisons, of course, as described in any history
> of the times, along with the Stalinist purges.

Very similar to those who went on motoring holidays to Germany who had a
traffic accident with a 'tank'. The 'tank', being only made of cardboard
promptly fell apart. They came home saying that this talk of Germany
re-arning was nonsense.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England - sent from my RISC OS 4té

Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather than the native-born?

<tncqqb$2qmr9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=81383&group=uk.d-i-y#81383

From: tnp...@invalid.invalid (The Natural Philosopher)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
rather than the native-born?
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 15:40:59 +0000
 by: The Natural Philosop - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 15:40 UTC

On 14/12/2022 14:43, Tim Streater wrote:
> On 14 Dec 2022 at 13:07:34 GMT, "The Natural Philosopher"
> <tnp@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> I've rules to block various people. He hasn't qualified. Yet.
>>>
>>> His lack of response is enough to prove my point.
>>>
>>> But TNP, what makes him a _useful_ idiot?
>>>
>> Ask the Kremlin.
>>
>> They fund most of the Left here today, on the basis that communism
>> destroys nations, and if ours were destroyed, that's one less they have
>> to fight to satisfy their imperial ambitions..
>
> "Useful idiots" - it's how Stalin described all the naive western lefties who
> thought, in the 1930s etc, that communism was the future. Some of them even
> went to Russia where they were shown around selected places and came back home
> saying as to how they'd "seen the future - and it works!". Not shown the
> gulags and prisons, of course, as described in any history of the times, along
> with the Stalinist purges.

Potemkin villages.

Russia in the cold war era was spending billions a year on propaganda
and left wing political movements: When the country collapsed the
Kremlin continued the funding.

Chances are if you meet a trade unionist, a green, a radical feminist or
a transgender activist, they are unwittingly being paid from Russia.

--
"And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch".

Gospel of St. Mathew 15:14

Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather than the native-born?

<jvud8kFu48gU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=81395&group=uk.d-i-y#81395

From: timstrea...@greenbee.net (Tim Streater)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: 14 Dec 2022 16:51:32 GMT
 by: Tim Streater - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 16:51 UTC

On 14 Dec 2022 at 15:18:18 GMT, "charles" <charles@candehope.me.uk> wrote:

> In article <jvu5oiFt0mgU1@mid.individual.net>, Tim Streater
> <timstreater@greenbee.net> wrote:
>
>> "Useful idiots" - it's how Stalin described all the naive western lefties
>> who thought, in the 1930s etc, that communism was the future. Some of
>> them even went to Russia where they were shown around selected places and
>> came back home saying as to how they'd "seen the future - and it works!".
>> Not shown the gulags and prisons, of course, as described in any history
>> of the times, along with the Stalinist purges.
>
> Very similar to those who went on motoring holidays to Germany who had a
> traffic accident with a 'tank'. The 'tank', being only made of cardboard
> promptly fell apart. They came home saying that this talk of Germany
> re-arning was nonsense.

Sounds like Mr. Doom and his vaccine bollocks.

--
Socialism: For people who lack the charisma to be train spotters.

Ann Sheridan

Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather than the native-born?

<k06ik0F7hs6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=81960&group=uk.d-i-y#81960

From: jun...@admac.myzen.co.uk (alan_m)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
rather than the native-born?
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 19:12:01 +0000
 by: alan_m - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 19:12 UTC

On 14/12/2022 12:23, Vir Campestris wrote:
> On 05/12/2022 17:04, John Rumm wrote:

>>> Oh ignore the Troll - he's just a western hating Marxist useful idiot.
>>
>> Yup, this will get rid of the wankstain:
>>
>> http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Newsgroup_access_tips#Blocking_anonymous_remailers
>>
> I've rules to block various people. He hasn't qualified. Yet.
>
> His lack of response is enough to prove my point.
>
> But TNP, what makes him a _useful_ idiot?
>
> Andy

Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather than the native-born?

<k06tqoF98s8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=81981&group=uk.d-i-y#81981

From: timstrea...@greenbee.net (Tim Streater)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: 17 Dec 2022 22:23:20 GMT
 by: Tim Streater - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 22:23 UTC

On 17 Dec 2022 at 19:12:01 GMT, "alan_m" <junk@admac.myzen.co.uk> wrote:

> On 14/12/2022 12:23, Vir Campestris wrote:

>>> Yup, this will get rid of the wankstain:
>>>
>>> http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Newsgroup_access_tips#Blocking_anonymous_remailers
>>>
>> I've rules to block various people. He hasn't qualified. Yet.
>>
>> His lack of response is enough to prove my point.
>>
>> But TNP, what makes him a _useful_ idiot?

The idiot was useful to Stalin. Free propaganda.

--
The EU Parliament. The only parliament in the world that can neither initiate nor repeal legislation.

Robert Kimbell

aus+uk / uk.d-i-y / Re: Why does disorder in Europe always seem to involve foreigners, rather than the native-born?