From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: ALP NSW shitting themselves.
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 06:26:12 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 06:26 UTC

"NSW Labor will review its “stubbornly low” primary vote at state and
federal elections over the past decade, recognising the significant
loss of voter support represents an existential threat to its viability
as a political party.

The dominant NSW Right faction’s proposals for Labor’s annual
conference on Saturday, obtained by The Australian, reveals the party
will undertake a detailed examination of “the values, motivations and
aspirations of people” who no longer vote Labor.

“We need to reach out and better connect with the community,” the NSW
Right, formally known as Centre Unity, argues in a plan to be
circulated to delegates. “A primary vote in the low 30s is not
sustainable for a party that seeks to form majority government.”

The review of the disastrously low primary vote at state and federal
elections will include a “deep dive” analysis of the “splint­ering” of
Labor’s “progressive and ­working-class constituencies” as voters have
been lost to the Greens on the left and the ­Coalition and minor
parties such as One Nation on the right."

https://is.gd/u0asaI

Now Perrottet is up as well, and Coalition settling down, hopefully we
will see the ALP in NSW consigned to the wilderness forever, to slowly
wither painfully on the vine.

Re: ALP NSW shitting themselves.

<mbunlghontn6vereeuo0b724g99an527l7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7991&group=aus.politics#7991

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: ALP NSW shitting themselves.
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 18:08:18 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 07:08 UTC

On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 06:26:12 -0000, Mountain Magpie
<Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote:

>https://is.gd/u0asaI
>
>Now Perrottet is up as well, and Coalition settling down, hopefully we
>will see the ALP in NSW consigned to the wilderness forever, to slowly
>wither painfully on the vine.

Labor have not learned anything, still un-Australian woke politics.
Liberals are the same
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Re: ALP NSW shitting themselves.

<is2jkgFmmh0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7994&group=aus.politics#7994

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 20:19:07 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 09:19 UTC

Mountain Magpie <Leura@blue.mountains.org> wrote

> "NSW Labor will review its “stubbornly low” primary vote at state and
> federal elections over the past decade, recognising the significant
> loss of voter support represents an existential threat to its viability
> as a political party.
>
> The dominant NSW Right faction’s proposals for Labor’s annual
> conference on Saturday, obtained by The Australian, reveals the party
> will undertake a detailed examination of “the values, motivations and
> aspirations of people” who no longer vote Labor.
>
> “We need to reach out and better connect with the community,” the NSW
> Right, formally known as Centre Unity, argues in a plan to be
> circulated to delegates. “A primary vote in the low 30s is not
> sustainable for a party that seeks to form majority government.”
>
> The review of the disastrously low primary vote at state and federal
> elections will include a “deep dive” analysis of the “splint­ering” of
> Labor’s “progressive and ­working-class constituencies” as voters have
> been lost to the Greens on the left and the ­Coalition and minor
> parties such as One Nation on the right."
>
> https://is.gd/u0asaI
>
> Now Perrottet is up as well, and Coalition settling down, hopefully we
> will see the ALP in NSW consigned to the wilderness forever, to slowly
> wither painfully on the vine.

Very unlikely given the lack of any viable alternative.

aus+uk / aus.politics / ALP NSW shitting themselves.