intoxicated, adj.: When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

aus+uk / aus.politics / ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade relations with the EU!

SubjectAuthor
* ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade relations*Ördög*
`* ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade relations with the EU!Petzl
 `* ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our tradeÖrdög, the real Devil
  `* ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade relations with the EU!Petzl
   `* ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our tradeÖrdög, the real Devil
    `* ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our tradeNews 2021
     `* ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade relations with the EU!Petzl
      `* ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our tradeÖrdög, the real Devil
       `- ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our tradeMountain Magpie

1
ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade relations with the EU!

<2u67J.985199$fAMf.846779@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7998&group=aus.politics#7998

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade relations
with the EU!
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 00:55:26 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 00:55 UTC

Yea! Brown nosing the US has its undesirable International blow back
effects.
The chicken are on their way home to roost!
Bye-bye EU free trade agreement! Thanks ScoMo ... NOT!

~~
*Awkward France trip shows how far Australia has fallen in the world's
favour*

/Analysis by Europe correspondent Isabella Higgins in Paris, ABC News/
< https://tinyurl.com/yjljg3me >

"France is showing Australia a new face this week.

Gone is the blazing anger over a broken promise, replaced by a series of
cold, dismissive snubs levelled at Federal Trade Minister Dan Tehan.
The abandoned $90 billion submarine contract with France's Naval Group
unleashed fury and frustration from one of Europe's most powerful
countries, but also put a target on Australia's back.

"Trust was broken, severely broken," said Ross McInnes, who is a special
representative for the French government to Australia for trade and
economic matters.
He was granted special permission from the French to talk to the ABC in
Paris.
"You don't sign a strategic partnership agreement with one of the
leading powers in Europe and a leading player in the Indo-Pacific and
then disregard it, swat it away like an unwanted crumb on the table."

The torn-up contract has the European Union looking at Australia with
newfound suspicion and hostility, and it is also now refusing to overlook
Australia's "bad performance" in other areas.

"Australia is a really bad performer when it comes to climate policy,"
Kathleen Van Brempt, a Belgian member of the European Union trade
committee, told the ABC.

"It was hard to negotiate a [free] trade agreement with Australia
before, and it's even harder now."

“I do think Australia needs to step up their climate issues.”

Multiple members of the European Parliament have told the ABC that the EU
is "all together" when it comes to its trade negotiations with Australia.
The latest tensions will only harden resolve among MEPs to push for a
tough chapter on climate change in any final Free Trade Agreement text.

*Talks with Tehan turned down*

This week, Mr Tehan became the first government minister to face Europe's
new tune in person, arriving on the continent on Sunday evening for
"about 30 to 40" trade and bilateral talks, he said.

But one of his most important meetings scheduled for the trip was the
12th round of negotiations for a proposed EU-Australia Free Trade
Agreement — and that was postponed with little explanation.

A spokesperson for the European Commission said it would give them "more
time to prepare" for the upcoming talks after a "period of reflection"
about the broken submarines contract.

Mr Tehan's French counterpart also declined a meeting, while the largest
federation of French employers, the Movement of Enterprises of France
(MEDEF), also cancelled a planned forum with the Australian minister.
A balding man in a blue suit stands on a rooftop with Paris and the River
Seine in the background.
Mr McInnes said MEDEF cancellation was a "serious" sign of the business
community's disapproval over Australia's conduct on the submarine deal
and "should be taken seriously".

"Australia has a reputation for straight betting, the highest
standards in terms of sticking to its word," he said.

"That's very important in business.

"What this government's actions have achieved is frankly damaging that
reputation.

"And that's bad for business, and it's particularly bad for Australian
businesses."

Meanwhile, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, who is in Europe for
some of the same OECD talks Mr Tehan will attend, was offered a meeting
with the French President himself, Emmanuel Macron.
France recalled its ambassadors to both Washington and Australia last
month after the announcement of the AUKUS security alliance between the
US, UK and Australia that would provide Australia with nuclear-powered
submarines.
But Mr Tehan remains "really confident" the free trade agreement that has
been in negotiation since 2018 will be signed off, despite Europe's
seeming reluctance and some opposition from the Australian agricultural
sector.

"We're starting to shape an agreement and we can get a landing zone in
the coming six to 12 months," he said.

*Attention turns to Australia's climate commitments*

Australia dominated news headlines for weeks being labelled as
"untrustworthy" over their AUKUS deal, but attention has now shifted to
Australia's record on climate change.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison's comments that he may skip the COP26 UN
Climate Change Conference later this month in Glasgow was blasted across
many international news outlets.
From the BBC to CNN and the Washington Post – who labelled Australia as
"climate laggards" – Mr Morrison's comments were widely criticised, and
this week the British minister responsible for the COP 26 conference in
Glasgow urged Mr Morrison to attend.

Mr Morrison has talked of "old friends" and "forever friends" in recent
times, but when it comes to action on climate change, Australia is
increasingly friendless.

COP26 will be a who’s who of world leaders – from Joe Biden to The Queen
– but, for now, Australia sees it as unnecessary to send its chief of
government.
Instead of using the summit as an opportunity to repair relations with
the EU and France, and stand alongside its closest partners in the US and
the UK, it continues to isolate itself.
Mr Tehan told the ABC Australia would be represented at the conference.

"COVID-19 and especially the situation back in Australia, that remains
the key focus," he said.

"We obviously have to do two weeks' quarantine when we return, every time
we travel abroad.

"So making sure that you choose your representation well when you go
to meetings is incredibly important."

Australia’s foray as international new headliners may not have been
favourable for the land down under, and the newfound attention promises
extra pressure on more than one front."
~~~

Yep.
Australia is screwed again due to LNP ideological stupidity.

Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade relations with the EU!

<qjvplg5rv9tt3sfoci2dgf8rv6c0j4v0hr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7999&group=aus.politics#7999

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade relations with the EU!
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 12:44:50 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 01:44 UTC

On Wed, 06 Oct 2021 00:55:26 GMT, *Ördög* <devil@your.service.org>
wrote:

>Yea! Brown nosing the US has its undesirable International blow back
>effects.
>The chicken are on their way home to roost!
>Bye-bye EU free trade agreement! Thanks ScoMo ... NOT!

The French have always opposed all trade deals with Europe and before
Brexit stopped trade with the UK.

Also the AUKUS deal will be Britain supplying the Nuclear Submarines
and their arsenal.

The US will train Australians in their operation as well as leasing
Subs to us.
--
Petzl
As usual you are a lying maggot

Re: ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade relations with the EU!

<RJ77J.987195$fAMf.374246@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8000&group=aus.politics#8000

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Subject: Re: ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade
relations with the EU!
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 02:20:33 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 02:20 UTC

Petz

> On Wed, 06 Oct 2021 00:55:26 GMT, *Ördög* <devil@your.service.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Yea! Brown nosing the US has its undesirable International blow back
>> effects.
>> The chicken are on their way home to roost!
>> Bye-bye EU free trade agreement! Thanks ScoMo ... NOT!

>> ~~
>> *Awkward France trip shows how far Australia has fallen in the world's
>> favour*
>> /Analysis by Europe correspondent Isabella Higgins in Paris, ABC News/
>> < https://tinyurl.com/yjljg3me >
>>
>> "France is showing Australia a new face this week. ... "
>
> The French have always opposed all trade deals with Europe and before
> Brexit stopped trade with the UK.

Why are you talking shit?
France is part of the EU. As long as UK was too an EU member internal EU
trade agreements regulated the interaction between its members states. If
you had a a functioning brain, you would have known that already.
The EU normally acts as a block dealing with non-EU countries depending
on bilateral trade treaties. In the absence of these its members states
are free to negotiate with outsiders but these negotiations are always
subject to the overriding EU trade laws.

How mane goon bags have you already consumed today?

> Also the AUKUS deal will be Britain supplying the Nuclear Submarines and
> their arsenal.

That is NOT what the agreement says. We won't have new subs for another
twenty years.

> The US will train Australians in their operation as well as leasing Subs
> to us.

Say who? Voices in your head?

~~~
~~~
Busting Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig:

> As usual you are a lying maggot

Said Petz to image in his bathroom mirror before he picked up his secret
bat-phone to ASIO informing them that he is intending to go for a joyride
on his personal tank after having a good soak in his mega Jacuzzi,
brewing up something on his super-duper espresso machine and then playing
a little with his machine guns, his grenades, his plastic toy soldiers,
etc...etc...etc.

> Ordog the Armchair communist

Yes, I do have an armchair. I even have more than one. And yes I am a
communist. So your point is what exactly? What is so unique about those
armchairs?
BTW if you want an analogy to your backfiring insult then consider the
fact that you are a Shitboxville park-bench neo-Nazi alt-right wanker.
(Note that I am not intending to insult the park-bench).

Rest of that absurd shit in your sig is not even worth responding to.
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ crazies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade relations with the EU!

<5bbqlghtm1k87h0qugcnj8b7mcatp8vo47@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8009&group=aus.politics#8009

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 16:01:27 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 05:01 UTC

On Wed, 06 Oct 2021 02:20:33 GMT, Ördög, the real Devil
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu> wrote:

>France is part of the EU. As long as UK was too an EU member internal EU
>trade agreements regulated the interaction between its members states. If
>you had a a functioning brain, you would have known that already.
>The EU normally acts as a block dealing with non-EU countries depending
>on bilateral trade treaties. In the absence of these its members states
>are free to negotiate with outsiders but these negotiations are always
>subject to the overriding EU trade laws.
>
>How mane goon bags have you already consumed today?
>>
>> Also the AUKUS deal will be Britain supplying the Nuclear Submarines and
>> their arsenal.
>
>That is NOT what the agreement says. We won't have new subs for another
>twenty years.
>
>> The US will train Australians in their operation as well as leasing Subs
>> to us.
>
>Say who? Voices in your head?

You don't know zero about the French!

The best reasoning with France is for US to ban trade and travel to
them!

Pandering to French politicians is useless and dangerous!

First the French were taking Australian money 2 billion so far for
supposedly building diesel submarines for Australia!

The French only built a nuclear submarine for themselves and did
nothing but take billions for doing nothing.

The French actively stop trade between Europe and Australia, before
Brexit the UK as well.

The deal will have the UK making these American nuclear submarines
(they already do this with American designed Submarines), training
Australian submariners is proposed to be done by the US.

There may or may not be a deal with the US to lease nuclear submarines
to Australia.
--
Petzl
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
https://youtu.be/G79wp6s9JdY

Re: ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade relations with the EU!

<dUa7J.992373$fAMf.958918@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8011&group=aus.politics#8011

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 05:56:25 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 05:56 UTC

Petz

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>> Ördög
>>
>> trade agreements regulated the interaction between its members states.
>> If you had a a functioning brain, you would have known that already.
>> The EU normally acts as a block dealing with non-EU countries depending
>> bilateral trade treaties. In the absence of these its members states
>> are free to negotiate with outsiders but these negotiations are always
>> subject to the overriding EU trade laws.
>> How many goon bags have you already consumed today?
>>>
>>> Also the AUKUS deal will be Britain supplying the Nuclear Submarines
>>> and their arsenal.
>>
>>That is NOT what the agreement says. We won't have new subs for another
>>twenty years.
>>
>>> The US will train Australians in their operation as well as leasing
>>> Subs to us.
>>
>> Say who? Voices in your head?
>>
> You don't know zero about the French!

Based on your sorry track record in this newsgroup I could safely assume
to know heaps more on the subject of the French and EU foreign politics
than most likely you ever could.
> The best reasoning with France is for US to ban trade and travel to
> them! / snip /

Yeah! Thanks for proving the point!
We have reached now quite officially GoonCon3 territory.

/ snip the rest of your inebriated phantasm /

~~~
~~~
Busting Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> They just weren't doing Communism properly,
> Say all of today's Communists?

Would you disagree? On what grounds?
Care to cite which section in Marx's Communist Manifesto or even the
policy platform of Lenin calls for the establishment of an authoritarian
state capitalist personal cult terror state resulting in irresponsible
economical mismanagement and total annihilation of grassroots democracy?
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCv04f0RXfc >

> "It cannot be overstated,

....that the USSR is no more, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot are all dead and the
World including those few communists still around have moved on with
their lives.
Only hard-right conservatives are stuck back in the f...ugly past
dreaming of slave labour, Xtian fundy theocracy, racial purity and the
fascist rule all over the planet.

> Russian Gulag survivor ....

.... and story teller A.Solzhenitsyn had obviously an axe to grind, and I
am not criticising him for that. But he was never a historian by any
scholarly sense of that word.
Of course you, Petz dear have been told that by a number of poster beside
me dozens of times but to no avail. You insist on spewing your goon-bag
fumes idiocy into Usenet.

But put the credit where the credit is due for this gem of a hatemonger
crap:
'A.Solzhenitsyn' according to David Duke, ex Grand Wizard of KKK,
revisonist, Antisemite and neo_Nazi creep.
~~

--
[...]

<sjjgrr$5l4$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8012&group=aus.politics#8012

From: new...@woa.com.au (News 2021)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
relations with the EU!
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 06:48:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: News 2021 - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 06:48 UTC

On Wed, 06 Oct 2021 05:56:25 +0000, Ördög, the real Devil scribed:

> Petz
>

>>> Say who? Voices in your head?
>>>
>> You don't know zero about the French!
>
> Based on your sorry track record in this newsgroup I could safely assume
> to know heaps more on the subject of the French and EU foreign politics
> than most likely you ever could.
>
>> The best reasoning with France is for US to ban trade and travel to
>> them! / snip /

Will someone explain to the Pretzel, that Joe Biden has gone "Well you
know what the Aussies are like; when a sucker comes to you begging for
it, you take him with open arms. No reason is should come between us"
And Macron has sent his ambassador back to the USA and all is sweet
between them.

Meanwhile little Scotty is goinf "oh frazz, I can not go to Europe any
more. No G20, No Glasgow. I need a distraction; Bing we'll open the flood
gates and let covid-19 run rampant.

Re: ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade relations with the EU!

<sglqlghjr25kuk9d36vlpiqc32ej7849i6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8013&group=aus.politics#8013

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 19:00:11 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 08:00 UTC

On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 06:48:27 -0000 (UTC), News 2021 <news21@woa.com.au>
wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Oct 2021 05:56:25 +0000, Ördög, the real Devil scribed:
>
>> Petz

>>> You don't know zero about the French!
>>
>> Based on your sorry track record in this newsgroup I could safely assume
>> to know heaps more on the subject of the French and EU foreign politics
>> than most likely you ever could.
>>
>>> The best reasoning with France is for US to ban trade and travel to
>>> them! / snip /
>
>Will someone explain to the Pretzel, that Joe Biden has gone "Well you
>know what the Aussies are like; when a sucker comes to you begging for
>it, you take him with open arms. No reason is should come between us"
>And Macron has sent his ambassador back to the USA and all is sweet
>between them.

Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to
f**k things up’

>Meanwhile little Scotty is goinf "oh frazz, I can not go to Europe any
>more. No G20, No Glasgow. I need a distraction; Bing we'll open the flood
>gates and let covid-19 run rampant.

Just back to dealing with the UK,
Europe is not a Ally nor ever has been of Australia.
--
Petzl
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate
Joe Biden’s ‘ability to f**k things up’

Trump was never running against Biden.
He was running against voter fraud.
https://youtu.be/U4c5dYDD9xw
The Democrats’ First Bill of 2021 Is to Lock In
Fraudulent Election Maneuvers and Steal Elections in Perpetuity

The left loathes Trump so much it totally blinds them
to anything he says, even when what he says
could potentially save thousands of lives.

Amazing where in America a lifetime of lying, thieving,
fraud and cheating will take you in politics?
https://youtu.be/D1j0FS0Z6ho
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
And now he's a high paid artist with no discernible talent.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect

Joe Biden had a little boy
his nose was white with snow
And everywhere Joe Biden went
his son was sure to go
He followed to Ukraine one day
and scored a lot of dough
This made Joe Biden worry so
he did a quid pro quo : Anon

Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United States
.. --Fact check THAT.

Re: ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade relations with the EU!

<gEn7J.658179$fHRf.118208@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8014&group=aus.politics#8014

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 20:26:52 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 20:26 UTC

Petz

/snip/

> Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate Joe Biden's ability to
> f**k things up

Careful Petz dear! Your pathological Trumpist Biden derangement syndrome
is starting to show! 😝️

> Just back to dealing with the UK,
> Europe is not a Ally nor ever has been of Australia.

BULLSHIT! as per usual.
Of course, given your religious fundy bent you'd much prefer alliances
with authoritarian theocracies, eh Petz dear? How about the Taliban?

Yeah! Social democratic European countries can't possibly be or become
allies of OZ, not even as trading partners in your inebriated mind!

~~~
~~~
Busting Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

Hey Petz, isn't it time that you change your dated sig now as your orange
idol Trump is just a bad memory and Biden is the new POTUS?

> Trump was never running against Biden.

The hell he was not. And he lost fucking big time. (YAY)
That is why he needed to invent "voter fraud" as an excuse both for
himself and his idiotic fanatical and deranged MAGA cult followers (like
you for instance.

The only voter fraud clearly confirmed to date was committed by deranged
Trump cultists like you.

> GOP's urgent attempts of 2021 are towards codifying voter suppression,
> solidifying gerrymandering at all levels of government and
> retaining the filibuster for the purpose of grabbing the power in the
> US for Perpetuity.

Here Petz dear, I have corrected your massive typos in the above
paragraph!

> The left loathes Trump

All sane, rational and civilised person hates Trump, that corrupt,
criminal, racist, misogynist, neo-fascist and horribly narcissistic
conman.

> so much it totally blinds them to anything he says,

Luckily Trump critiques and opponents aren't blind to Trump's vile hate
mongering rhetoric stuffed full of idiocy, inaccuracies, science denialism
and demagogy. Only his cult members are blind to facts and reason.

> even when what he
> says could potentially save thousands of lives.

BULLSHIT
But he is definitely responsible for hundreds of thousand of unnecessary
deaths under his watch.

> Amazing where in America a lifetime of lying, thieving, fraud and
> cheating will take you in politics?

Yeah, precisely!. Juts a decade ago no-one would have thought of Trump
actually managing to become the President. Yet it has happened.
The US system of government has been totally corrupted by the hard
capitalist right abusing the execute, judicial and enforcement arms of
the US government for their own benefit.

> Joe Biden's son, zero track record

You are off to the fairies again in goonbags' fumes land!
Biden's son had bugger all to do with the presidency, he never had nor
ever will have any role in government ... so who the fuck cares what
the fuck he did or does. Nor do I care what his butler does during his
private time nor how many times his dog pees on the carpet.

/ snip some disgusting verbal vomit/

> Corruption ...

....is rampant in both of the two major parties in the USA, but by far more
dominating amongst the Republicans.

> Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
> her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United
> States
> --Fact check THAT.

No need. Your QAnon derived slandering hatemonger bullshit don't need to
be checked.
~~

--
[...]

<is6q4eFh34mU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8016&group=aus.politics#8016

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
relations with the EU!
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 23:34:05 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 23:34 UTC

On Wed, 06 Oct 2021 20:26:52 GMT, Ördög the Wog, piddled his
panties, then posted:-

> /snip/

Nothing worth reading here from the wog maggot.

Best move on.

aus+uk / aus.politics / ScoMo and his LNP rhinos have badly stuffed up our trade relations with the EU!