From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Danial Andrews, typical ALP grub, lacks integrity by his own
admission.
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 04:45:48 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 04:45 UTC

https://is.gd/KTzWf7

"Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews is resisting calls to stand down after
reports emerged his dealings with the United Firefighters Union were
being examined by the state anti-corruption body.

Mr Andrews did not confirm if he was the subject of or had even been
contacted by the Independent Broadbased Anti-corruption Commission.

The Australian has spoken to figures within the Victorian ALP and
multiple sources familiar with the IBAC investigation - known as
Operation Richmond - who believe Mr Andrews’ dealings with UFU chief
Peter Marshall have been scrutinised as part of the probe.

When asked if he would stand down, Mr Andrews said: “No I will not be
doing anything other than my duty and what I’m sworn to do and that is
to work as hard as I can to deliver on my commitment to the community.”

When asked if he agreed with Gladys Berejiklian standing down last
week, Mr Andrews said the former NSW premier was someone of integrity."

(implication - Gladys has integrity, I, Dictator Dan, have none).

aus+uk / aus.politics / Danial Andrews, typical ALP grub, lacks integrity by his own admission.