Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Puppet biden approves of jew aggression
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 16:02:22 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 16 May 2021 20:02 UTC

Or so the jews say, just another attempt by the jews to drag the USA
into their conflicts by the neck, so that we can pay off both sides to
temporarily stop killing eachother, and so that we take our fair share
of the blowback.

Body count so far is 3 jews vs around 200 muslims, including dozens of
kids. Bad optics obviously but the jews don't care, so long as we
replenish their stockpiles and blandly reiterate that jews have the
right to defend themselves by any and all means necessary.

`````````````

Israel 'claims it shared smoking gun evidence with US that Hamas used
destroyed building that housed The Associated Press and Al Jazeera in
Gaza' as news organisations demand answers

Israel claims it shared 'smoking gun' evidence Hamas operated in
the building with the US in a call Saturday
Biden 'found the explanation satisfactory', according to a source
close to the Israeli foreign ministry
He said the information had not been shared more widely because no
other countries had asked about it
IAF dropped three bombs on the Al-Jalaa building in Gaza City on
Saturday, collapsing it in a cloud of smoke
The Israeli military gave journalists and residents one hour to
evacuate before striking the offices and flats
President Joe Biden phoned Israeli PM Bejnamin Netanyahu and
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to express concern about the
situation in Gaza - A UN Security Council meeting will take place later
on Sunday
White House press secretary Jen Psaki tweeted that the U.S. had
'communicated directly to the Israelis that ensuring the safety and
security of journalists and independent media is a paramount
responsibility'
Strike came hours after another Israeli air raid on a refugee camp
in Gaza City killed at least 10 Palestinians
Pro-Palestinian demonstrators rallied in cities across North
America on Saturday, calling for an end to Israeli attacks on the Gaza
Strip as the worst violence in years flared between the Jewish state and
Islamist militants

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9584835/Israel-defends-destroying-building-housed-Associated-Press-Al-Jazeera-Gaza.html

Re: Puppet biden approves of jew aggression

<1dAoI.524161$zV01.30079@fx49.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=807&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#807

Subject: Re: Puppet biden approves of jew aggression
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 21:19:07 +0100
 by: TWP - Mon, 17 May 2021 20:19 UTC

On 16/05/2021 21:02, JeSSe wrote:
> Or so the jews say, just another attempt by the jews to drag the USA
> into their conflicts by the neck, so that we can pay off both sides to
> temporarily stop killing eachother, and so that we take our fair share
> of the blowback.
>
> Body count so far is 3 jews vs around 200 muslims, including dozens of
> kids. Bad optics obviously but the jews don't care, so long as we
> replenish their stockpiles and blandly reiterate that jews have the
> right to defend themselves by any and all means necessary.
>
> `````````````
>

> Israel 'claims it shared smoking gun evidence with US that Hamas used
> destroyed building that housed The Associated Press and Al Jazeera in
> Gaza' as news organisations demand answers

The UN can't get accountability where Israel is concerned so the AP
won't. I've heard that this stems from Israel's usefulness as a
stratgeigic ally but... I don't know, the US seems perfectly capable of
projecting power without having to be based locally. Diego Garcia does
nicely most of the time - in fact some missions over Iraq flew from the
US. Something else keeps the US coming back for more.

Someone else needs to be in charge of both halves of Israel. Some
neutral third party to rule with an iron fist over all. If the two
sides can find a way of getting on with their lives peacefully before
the sun reaches red-giant stage then hand the place back.

Re: Puppet biden approves of jew aggression

<z9NoI.553343$7Kb.80696@fx37.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=810&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#810

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.com (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 12:02:57 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 18 May 2021 11:02 UTC

"TWP" <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote ...

>> Israel 'claims it shared smoking gun evidence with US that Hamas used
>> destroyed building that housed The Associated Press and Al Jazeera in
>> Gaza' as news organisations demand answers
>
> The UN can't get accountability where Israel is concerned so the AP won't.
> I've heard that this stems from Israel's usefulness as a stratgeigic ally
> but... I don't know, the US seems perfectly capable of projecting power
> without having to be based locally. Diego Garcia does nicely most of the
> time - in fact some missions over Iraq flew from the US. Something else
> keeps the US coming back for more.

Four things ...

There are nearly twice as many Jews in America than in Israel and there are
very powerful pro-Jewish and pro-Israel lobby groups operating in the US.

For some of those groups any criticism of the Israeli State or failing to
support it is deemed anti-Semitic.

America's many millions of Christian fundamentalists believe Jews are God's
Chosen People, that Israel is their Homeland, must be protected at all
costs, that Prophecy and God's Will demands it.

America's Rapture Ready brigade believe the Temple must be rebuilt and
anything which stands in its way can only be Evil.

America's racists hate Arabs and Muslims more they hate Jews and insist
America adopts a policy of "an enemy of my enemy is my friend" when any
conflict or dispute arises.

That makes the whole issue of Israel toxic, and woe betide anyone who fails
to support Israel.

Look at how claims of anti-Semitism brought down Corbyn, the Labour Party -
It's a whole lot worse in the US.

And racists and supremacists muddy the water further. Not only do they hate
"joos", they also hate liberals, Democrats,and anyone supporting Jews or
Israel, will use any perceived support of Israel and Jews to criticise and
attack.

The far right Trumpkin loyalists even turned on Trump when he moved the
American Embassy to Jerusalem to garner Jewish votes, had plenty of hate for
Jewish members of his family.

It's damned if you don't, damned if you do.

> Someone else needs to be in charge of both halves of Israel.

Some Jews would say that is anti-Semitic. Especially the implied denial that
Israel is the Jewish Homeland.

And therein lies the difficulty of the problem.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Puppet biden approves of jew aggression